Thread: The Forgotten Moves Files

HOF Thing Is Fucking BS

Status

The Forgotten Moves Files

Moves come and go, some come into fashion, other are no longer used, others are made into finishers.

What moves do you miss, or just wish you saw a bit more of?

A prime example would be the Northern Lights Suplex. I love the northern lights, its a great move for grounding an opponent into a tricky pin situation, and its goddamn pretty as ****.

I also wish I saw a good old fashioned Texas Cloverleaf as well. I'm thinking a Sheamus finisher to add to the list. Always looks nasty, and it makes the guy applying the hold look like a pretty skillful wrestler in the process.

In terms of finishers, I miss the F5 and the Tazzmission the most
    REPRESENTING THE ARGENTINA SINCE 16/05/2014THOSE

King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: The Forgotten Moves Files

Kevin Steen's just started using the F5 as his finisher, now that Cornette banned the Package Piledriver.

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - Global Wars
    #4. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show

Spoiler:

#6. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1
    #7. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #8. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #9. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans vs. The Time Splitters - Global Wars
    #10. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Steen - War of the Worlds

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. Bobby Fish vs. The Romantic Touch - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #4. Brutal Burgers vs. RD Evans & Moose - Field Of Honor
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Evil Admin.

Status

Am I crazy or did Sheamus do the Cloverleaf for a couple of weeks in 2011?

HOF Thing Is Fucking BS

Status

Mtfo.

Also, since Batista left, we really don't see that many powerbombs anymore, I know they are used in gimmick matches e.g through a table, but never really in 1 on 1 battles.

Spoiler:

Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

Spoiler:

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Am I crazy or did Sheamus do the Cloverleaf for a couple of weeks in 2011?
    Yes indeed he did...

On point: Dragon Suplex, Shooting Star Press, and perhaps even the Jack Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

HOF Thing Is Fucking BS

Status

I'd 100% mark for a JackHammer

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I always loved the Cloverleaf, how cool would it be to have Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania with the Cloverleaf?
    That would have to be the move I miss most.
    "Easylayin!"

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Man. I need to think this over.

Def Jackhammer, cloverleaf, and NLS.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

CM Punk Mark

Status

The most simple suplex that no one uses is the German Suplex, it's looks like it hurts so much and yet no one uses. Total Mark for it.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by snapjo View Post
    The most simple suplex that no one uses is the German Suplex, it's looks like it hurts so much and yet no one uses. Total Mark for it.
    That's because it really does hurt.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Cliff 'Em All

Status

German needs to make a comeback. I'd love if Sheamus started using the cloverleaf more often.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

The Blocker

Status

What about the indian death lock?Burning hammer and powerbombs.
    “In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us...but the day will never come that we forsake
    this planet and its people.”

-Optimus Prime

Cliff 'Em All

Status

Tyler Reks does the Burning Hammer or at least he used to.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Last Real Man Hype

Status

If moves like Powerbombs and German Suplexes are being considered forgotten, you might want to think about expanding your horizons, because they're still pretty common.

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - Global Wars
    #4. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show

Spoiler:

#6. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1
    #7. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #8. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #9. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans vs. The Time Splitters - Global Wars
    #10. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Steen - War of the Worlds

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. Bobby Fish vs. The Romantic Touch - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #4. Brutal Burgers vs. RD Evans & Moose - Field Of Honor
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

CM Punk Mark

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    German needs to make a comeback. I'd love if Sheamus started using the cloverleaf more often.
    Sheamus using the German Suplex would be so sick. Don't really care if Sheamus uses the Cloverleaf but I would like someone else to use it. It's a effective finisher that someone else can use.

And im thinking WWE, outside WWE German Suplex's are common.

The Blocker

Status

Reks is on nxt right if so thats why I don't know if he still did it or not?

and the only companies I follow(not by choice)are wwe and tna.
    “In any war, there are calms between storms. There will be days when we lose faith. Days when our allies turn against us...but the day will never come that we forsake
    this planet and its people.”

-Optimus Prime

Suffocate|Concuss|Prevail

Status

I don't see many Spinning Toe Holds anymore, and the world is a better place with german suplexes and powerbombs. Or how about the Samoan drop off the irish whip?
    Wade. to attack, approach, or begin vigorously.
    Will. power or capacity of free, conscious choice.
    Amiable. (to persons) having a pleasing and kindly disposition.

Thread Information