Blight
    >"The Storm"
    Date of Birth: April 20, 1987
    Place of Birth: Providence,Rhode Island
    Currently Residing: Somewhere
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 212 lbs.
    Gimmick:
    After a long time of feeling stepped over, not knowing who he wanted to be, a washed up billionaire’s son that lost his dead father’s fortune and company to other sadistic business men, Riff left the rich life and tried to build his ownlife, trying to put his past behind him. Unfortunately, when things were not looking good, Riff got a terrible idea and, earning some of his father’s fortune back, created a formula that was meant to make him faster, stronger, and smarter without using any illegal drugs. Turns out, whatever he created should have been illegal, cause it messed him up and created a separate personality, Samuel Hyde. Riff, a decent, respectful man had unleashed something of a monster: a crazy, spiteful, hate filled man that only wants to bring pain to others. As time continued, however, a third personality consumed him. Blight. Blight wears a mask and has a following of other men who have been nicknamed "Blight Clones." Blight is a philosopher, calling himself a storm. And he is. He brings the rain.
    Disposition: Babyface (as Riff) Heel (as Samuel and Blight)

Wrestling Style: Riff is an agile wrestler, taking risks hoping for big pay offs. Well rounded, but for a larger man, he’s able to move fast. Samuel Hyde uses his bulk to his advantage. He’s more technical. He likes pain, so playing dirty is always an option. And when he plays dirty, he intends to make it hurt. Blight is much the same as Hyde, but much more chaotic and random.
    Wrestling Abilities:
    Riff

1) Speed
    2) Technical
    3) Power
    4) Charisma
    5) Brawling

Sam
    1) Technical
    2) Charisma
    3) Power
    4) Brawling
    5) Speed
    Blight
    1) Technical
    2) Charisma
    3)Speed
    4)Power
    5)Brawling

Signature Taunts/Poses:
    > “Fair enough”

> Flicks hair out of his face and smiles with his eyeswide open.
    > Does Edge hair flatten
    > “I feel… Alive!”
    Catchphrase: N/A
    Entrance theme: Riff: “Lost” by Haji’s Kitchen; Sam: “Set Me Free” by I.O.N; Blight: "Lunatic Fringe" by Red Rider

Basic Moves: RR refers to a Riff Radley move, SH refers to Sam Hyde, and nothing refers to a move used by either personality. B refers to Blight.
    > RR DDT into roll up pin

> SH Forearm smash- likes to stretch out his opponentand get them in the weak spot in their armpit or on their chest.
    > Scoop Slam

> Suicide dives
    > Various punches (Riff sticks to mostly jabs, Sam likes uppercuts and roundhouses, Blight lays in heavy and hard to the chest and head.)
    Signature Strikes:

> SH Any sort of weapon. Especially a cane. He likes canes.
    > RR Back hand chest chops

> Bloody Bass (SuperKick)
    > SH Eye poke or rake
    > B Head Butt
    > B Knees to the head
    > B The Rain (This is more of a combination setting up for Blights finishing move. It begins with palms to the chest, continues to knees his opponents head, then a final power knee to the stomach to set up The End)
    Signature Moves:
    > B Piledrivers
    > Bailout (Sleeper hold into anEdgucution.)

> Check andBalance (Reversing a punch into a chicken wing, then Orton Backbreaker)
    > SH Devil’s Grin (Cradle Pile driver whereSam grins at the crowd before dropping.)
    > Multiple German Suplex variants (Riff tends to use a regular german suplex, while Sam likes to use more painful variants, adding ina half nelson lock or simply letting go so as to toss his opponent wildly, using the second rope from time to time. Blight follows Sam's lead here, showing no regard for his opponents)
    > Psycho Control (Double underhookback breaker)
    > RR, B The Pulse (Pullback whiplashinto a clothesline using opponents own arm.)
    Signature Submissions:
    > SH, B Bad News General (CamelClutch where Hyde twists the opponent’s neck in different directions.)

> RR, B Heartstopper(Modified Anaconda Vise, usually performed directly after The Pulse)
    > RR, B In Debt (Sharpshooter)

> SH One handed chicken wing (Sam will usually taunt with his other hand, but if in a bad mood, will yank back on this with both hands until the opponent taps.)
    > B Sin with a Grin (One legged Boston Crab.)
    Finisher:
    > SH Brimstone Bomb (Ricola Bomb,aka a straight jacket bomb into a pin.
    > RR Mentality (Straightjacket Superdrol)
    > B The End (Straight Jacket Pedigree)

Previous Experience: 3XW, CWW,ECCW, a few indy rings back in his days learning the ropes with Casey Anomaly. Hyde has mostly natural instincts instead of true training, but it comes easy to him, already knowing what Riff knows. Blight has knowledge of his own. From where, no one is sure.

Injury History: Hurt his leg way back in 3XW. He hasn’t had anything since then really. Nothing to really note I suppose.

Name of character representative: Adam Cole
    Picture:

Promo*:

*The videobegins to play, but there is only darkness for a few seconds. Not exactly afew, more like a good 15. Enough to make an audience sit in anticipation. Allof a sudden a voice is heard.*
    ???
    “Dammit, George, what the hell is up? What ****ingtime is it?”
    *A red glowappears on screen. The glow illuminates a man’s face and it becomes apparentthat he is reading his watch.*
    ???
    “It’s ****ing 3 A.M. in the morning, goddammit! Whatthe hell is so goddamn important that I should be awoken at this ungodly hour?And why the **** do you have your camera? Are you ****ing taping this?”
    *There are a fewwords spoken behind what one can assume is the camera. No one can make outexactly what they say, but the man that checked his watch can apparently hearhim, even though he is now back in the dark.*
    ???
    “Oh. ****. PNH and CWA. Well, dammit, doesn’t meanyou have to wake me up at three in the ****ing morning.”
    *There’s asudden sound of movement, some struggled movement, and a few words soundingroughly like “Where the **** is the light switch?!” Finally, a light is reachedto reveal the main speaker of the video; a handsome young fellow with brownhair down to his neck, wearing just jeans. The room around him is a small, butterrible mess: a single mattress lays on the ground with a pillow and what onemight call a Mexican blanket, several shirts have been tossed around and whatseems to be a wrestling outfit lies on a small table by a window, a fewnewspapers are lying in several random places, and in what looks to be a smallkitchen, it seems the dishes haven’t been done for a few days now. The man oncamera grabs a white t-shirt off the ground and throws it on over his head ashe walks to the kitchen. He opens a fridge and from what the camera can see,there isn’t much in it. He pulls out a half empty liter of Brisk Lemon Iced Teaand drains about a fourth before putting it back in the fridge. He turns to thecamera, seemingly well awake.*
    ???
    “I suppose I should start off by saying that my nameis Riff Radley and I have just begun the best part of my life. You see, I justlost a substantial amount of money. In fact, it’s incredible, unbelievable theamount of money I lost this month. You see, I was the last heir to the RadleyFamily Fortune. And Radley Corporations for that matter. You might not know ofit, but that probably means it used you well. Radley Corp was a bad, dirtybusiness that I won’t get into. Point is, it had a lot of money. And now it’sall gone. Split up between all the big owners of the company except me. I gotscrewed. But, it was all for the best. I can finally focus on my life.”
    *Riff walks overto a fold up steel chair, sits down and starts putting on a pair of worn downHelix Chucks.*
    Riff Radley
    “I’ve been into wrestling since forever. In fact, Igrew up with Casey Anomaly, a man with quite a reputation as I’ve heard. Imight not have pursued it as he did at first, but that was because of myfather. My deceased father. My ex-father. It took me a few steps to the mindset of where I am now.”
    *Riff stands upand walks out the door of the one room apartment into the hallway, he closesthe door and locks it behind him, all with the camera watching. The cameracatches the number 9 on his doorway as he begins heading towards a flight ofstairs.*
    Riff Radley
    “You see, I’ve always wrestled, but I never put myheart into it, afraid that my father might find out or someone that didn’t likemy father. Then, another big name, Cyrus Bl- *The camera man cuts Riff off, but one can still only hear a muffledmumble* Truth? Cyrus Truth I suppose, told me to just do what I want, notto worry about my father. So, I basically disowned him. Told him I didn’t wantthe fortune, threw myself into wrestling as I had always wanted. Of course,that didn’t last too long. My father passed away a few weeks later. Leaving methe fortune.”
    *After walkingdown a few flights of stairs Riff gets to a door and stops before opening it.He hesitates before leaning up against a wall.*
    Riff Radley
    “Money corrupts and I went mad with power. Again. Mypriorities were fuzzed up and there was nothing I could do. Then it ran out. Sohere I am, stuck in a one room apartment in Chicago. Looking for any job inwrestling I can get. I heard a few mumbles about PNH and CWA and how greatCasey, Cyrus, and Surge, yeah, I know Surge, were doing and I thought, why nottry for it? It’s been said that beggers can’t be choosers, but if you’ll acceptme, I would be looking forward to sparring with my buddy again in PNH andturning my life around, making a bright future for myself and this business byputting on an amazing show, maybe even getting to fight Cyrus one on one someday.”
    *Again, the manbehind the camera mumbles something. Riff just laughs as he opens the door andwalks into a bright, white outside. He is lost to the light. His voice is heardone last time.*
    Riff Radley
    “Fair enough!”
    *The video goesblack.*

Manager*: No
    Manager Name:
    Manager Date of Birth:
    Manager Gimmick:
    Manager Disposition:
    Last edited by Rifrad; 07-29-2013 at 12:01 AM.

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

Re: Riff Radley

Good. Welcome and stuff.

That Guy

Status

*The tron fades from black to the back of a man walking through the arena and down a hallway. Minus the crowd and the man's footsteps, it is completely silent. The man has longish hair and a purple dress shirt that has obviously not been ironed for a while. A voice is heard from behind the camera. The man responds.*

???
    "Alright, George, I'm on my way out right now. What is so important that I can't leave just yet?"

*The voice says something in reply that stops the man. The man pauses and seems to think for a moment. The camera still only sees his back.*

???
    "Fair enough. Well, I haven't done much research on this Lane Knight, but what better way to make a splash then by beating a self proclaimed "Messiah of the New Age?" I gotta start somewhere. I'll be the next big thing, but to prove I'm right, I've gotta prove this guy wrong."

*The man walks to the end of the hallway into a room where the curtain onto the stage is. He begins to stretch getting ready. One can hear the crowd outside the curtain.*

???
    "Soon, they'll be chanting my name. Why? Because I'll prove they should. I'll prove that I'm worth their time. But that's the future, it doesn't matter yet. No matter what Age this guy is the messiah of, it doesn't matter. What matters is now. Time to introduce myself."

*Riff Radley removes his shirt and without even tossing a glance towards the camera, heads through the curtain and onto the stage.*

That Guy

Status

vs.

Riff Radley vs Lane Knight

Right after the opening bell, Lane Knight pounces on Riff Radley, clearly not wanting to give the newcomer a chance to react as he backs him into a corner. A couple of corner stomps later, Lane backs off and allows Riff to get to his feet. Still in a daze, Riff is unable to counter Lane's vertical suplex, but is able to kick out of the subsequent pin cover at one.

Lane continues working over Riff, obviously looking to impress PNH management after having been off TV for a couple of month. Riff, however, continues to show grit and determination as he manages to reverse several potential submissions and kick out of Lane's covers. All the while, Riff's cameraman George is standing at ringside, cheering his employer on.

The tide of the match changes, however, when Riff ducks underneath of Lane's spinning backfist and counters with his variant of a ura-nage that he calls Dynamite! Lane quickly but painfully gets back to his feet as Riff drills him with a series of blazing chops to the chest (and one to the throat for good measure) before dropping him with a Yakuza kick followed by an elbow drop! When Riff gets only a two-count out of the series of moves, he quickly gets to his feet and plants Lane with his Psycho Control backbreaker! He yells at the crowd and they respond favorably to this gutsy new performer as he picks Lane up and finishes him with The Pulse! Riff goes for the cover...1...2...3!

Richard Emerson: Here is your winner...at a time of five minutes, 35 seconds...Riff Radley!!!

Riff pumps his fists, content with his first victory on High Voltage as George the Cameraman slides into the ring with his camera in hand. He's filming Riff, who looks into the camera and holds up one finger, as if to say that he's just taken his first steps towards carving his legacy here on Pride N' Honor...
    Last edited by Rifrad; 04-01-2012 at 02:51 PM.

That Guy

Status

vs vs
    Riff Radley vs Jason Veritas vs Jack London
    The three men are in the ring, and they all look at each other seeing who would make the first move. Veritas doesn’t hesitate to jump on the top turnbuckle, and sit on the turnbuckle, and looks at the two crowd favorites, and says go ahead. The two look at each other, shake each others hands, and then tie up! They move back to the turnbuckle, and they release the hold, and then shake each others hand. Riff and London, look at each other, shake hands, and then shrug their shoulders, and they just start laying into each other, punch after punch goes to a cresendo, where the crowd is just going insane, with each punch. Finally Riff misses a punch, and he misses so violently that he turns around, and London hooks him in a back body drop, and drops Radley in the back of his head. The crowd again explodes giving both Radley and London a huge pop. Veritas though finally see’s his opening, and he explodes down to the ring, and then gives London a nice stiff ball shot, and London just goes down! The referee looks at Veritas, and Veritas just smiles. As London starts to grab his mid section, Veritas just pie faces London to the mat. Veritas just smiles, and goes to Radley, and just stomps him in the head. Veritas then goes and stomps Radley in the head two more times. Veritas looks at the crowd, and the crowd boos him loudly, and he just shrugs them off.

Veritas just picks up London, and does an Argentine Drop, and he poses to the crowd again and goes confidently for the pin, One, two, th, but London flies in, and breaks up the pin. London goes after Veritas, but Veritas just puts his arms up, and says whoa. He then exits the ring, and points Radley being on the ground. This time though London doesn’t hesitate with his actions, and he goes straight after Veritas, and Veritas just starts to run. They run around the ring, and then Veritas just slides into the ring. As he slides into the ring, he doesn’t see Radley up, and he runs right into the Dynamite!! London slides into the ring, and he see’s Veritas on the ground, and smiles a bit, and Radley stands there waiting for London’s next move. London though doesn’t waste time this time, and runs off of the ropes, and goes for a hurricurana, and Radley is shocked for a second, but quickly regains his composure, and just drops London in a powerbomb. Radley goes for the pin, One, two, th, but London kicks out. Radley sits up though, and picks up London by the hair, and pulls London up, and drills London with the Psycho Control! Radley goes for the pin, One, two, th, and London can’t kick out, but Veritas comes diving into the pile, and breaks up the pin. Radley is a little confused, and gets up, as he gets up Veritas catches Radley in the Holy Crown Driver. You can see Radley staying calm, and he is able to reverse the Holy Crown Driver, and Veritas has to let go of the hold, and as he lets go, Radley grabs Veritas, and connects with the The Pulse!!!!!!!!! Before Radley can even go for the pin, London comes running at Radley, and tries to connect with a clothesline, but Radley is very coherent, and he connects with the Bloody Bass!!! London goes down like a rocket, and Radley goes for the pin of Veritas! One, two, threeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Richard Emerson: Winner of the Match in six minutes and 2 seconds is RIFFFF RADDDLEY!!!!!

Radley stands in the middle of the ring, and the referee comes and raises Radley’s hands! He looks down at his two opponents, and they show a replay of the Pulse and Bloody Bass moves! The crowd starts to cheer for Radley loudly as he stands there with a smile!

That Guy

Status

vs

Casey Anomaly vs Kevin Evans

The bell rings and Evans is grinning...that is, until he gets speared to the ground by Casey and ends up on the receiving end of a barrage of closed fists! Casey, still ticked off at Kevin's cheap shot last High Voltage, is pummeling Kevin with stiff shots as Kevin scrambles to the corner. Casey continues the onslaught as he stomps a mudhole into Kevin, forcing the referee to pull Casey away and admonish him with the threat of disqualification.

Casey jawjacks with the referee for a few seconds as Kevin recovers in the corner. That time was enough for Evans to recuperate as, when Casey tries to go back on the offensive, Kevin drills Casey with an uppercut from his knees, square in the chin! Staggered, Casey is unable to defend himself as Kevin explodes from the corner and brings Casey to the mat with a double-leg takedown, laying into "The Nightmare Among Men" with vicious forearms!

Jim Taylor: Geez! Didn't take Evans long to snap, did it?

Doc Adams: Casey might've done more harm than good, assaulting Evans like that.

Having gotten the advantage, Evans continues to wear down Casey with clubbing blows and contorting submission holds. However, Casey grits out the punishment and refuses to keep his shoulders to the mat for a three count. Casey does wriggle out of Kevin's holds, and even manages to get a few shots in...including a sequence where he counters Evan's Spin Cycle into a nasty spike DDT! However, Casey's only able to get a two count as Kevin kicks out and regains the advantage with a trio of knee strikes, including his Drive By Knee Strike.

Kevin continues to punish Casey with knees and elbow strikes, but is unable to put Casey away due to Casey's resolve and toughness. Kevin then attempts to put Casey out with his "Pulling Out The Ace" maneuver, but Casey has enough wherewithal to counter that into a back body drop! The crowd pops as Casey gets his second wind, taking down Kevin Evans with a series of forearm shots, followed by a leaping lariat! As Evans is on the mat, Casey rebounds off the ropes and hits his Shattered Dreams running shooting star press! However, it's not enough for the win as Casey only gets two!

Casey drags Evans up and summarily plants him with the Ascension to the Afterlife DDT, much to the crowd's delight! Casey's smirking like a madman as he kips up and pauses, taunting Kevin to get back to his feet. Casey looks to be doing for a Yakuza Kick, but Kevin instead ducks and pulls Casey head-first to one of the corner turnbuckles! Staggered, Casey's quickly rolled up by Kevin, who uses the ropes for leverage! The ref is out of position and makes the three-count, giving Evans the tainted victory!

Richard Emerson: Here is your winner...at a time of eight minutes, 22 seconds...Kevin Evans!!!

Kevin doesn't seem ready to let up as he continues to pummel a prone Casey. The ref tries to pull Kevin off, but he gets an Off With Your Head Lariat for his troubles! Kevin stomps away at Casey...that is, until Riff Radley runs down to ringside and tackles Kevin to the mat! The crowd's confused, but they pop anyway as Riff brawls with Kevin...that is, until Kevin rolls out of the ring and heads back up the ramp, laughing maniacally all the way. Riff kneels down next to Casey as George, the cameraman that follows Riff around, comes out of the crowd and rolls film. Casey regains his sense as he sees Riff and, shaking his head as if he can't believe it, takes Riff's assistance and gets back to his feet, nodding as if to say "thanks" to an old friend.

That Guy

Status

Adding a few things to profile:

One: New EFNW International Champion after defeating Kevin Evans
    Two: Feuding with Alex Nova over EFNW Revolution Championship
    Three: Adding a "Titles held" and "Feuds and Friends" list respectively.

That Guy

Status

Edit:
    Removed manager.
    Edited gimmick.
    Edited Signature Taunts/Poses/Catchphrases.

That Guy

Status

A camerawalks around backstage behind Toxic Rain, when out of nowhere, an almostunrecognizable man bursts through the doors in front of her. Whoever the manis, he looks well done up. Long, slicked back hair, white button up shirt,black pants, and shiny tuxedo shoes. He adjusts his collar before Ms. Rainnotices him. The sharp dressed man allows a thoughtful look to pass across hisface as Toxic walks over, no doubt to get a scoop on this apparently new face.The man reaches in his pocket and takes something out. What ever this somethingis, it is small enough to be unrecognizable. Toxic stops in front of him.

Toxic Rain:
    Excuse me sir, but may I ask exactly who you are and why you are dressed up?

The man looks Toxic up and down.

???: Hmmm... You must be the lesser of CWA's interviewers.For one, Ms. Kelly knows how to dress. For two, she usually does her homework.Not always to par, but she does know something. I'm amazed you haven't learnedanything.

He sighs as he fiddles with his something before looking back at Ms. Rain.

???: I am Riff Radley. I'm back to make my nameknown world wide once again.

Ms. Rain, slightly dejected, looks at her paper, presumably with a match cardon it.

Toxic Rain: Oh. Oh, ok. Well, you'll be up against RalphMcCoy. What is your strategy for tonight? Anything new and exciting to put yourname in the rankings?

These last words, quite sarcastic. Riff raises up his something: a smallblack vial with "Radley Corporations written in gold along the side. Hesmiles as he glances at it.

Riff Radley: This is my strategy for the night. I have noidea what it does, but the reason I have been gone for so many weeks is thispotion. I have had Radley Scientists working day and night to develop somethingto enhance the mind. It is not a drug, it does not change my body in anyway, itshould only open my mind to new oppurtunities. And I could use all theoppurtunities I can get to find redemption. My name has been tossed around toooften in bad ways, I need to finally redeem myself from all my recentshortcomings. This really should do the trick.

Toxic Rain looks slightly unimpressed. It is now her turn to sigh.

Riff Radley: Before you even ask whether it is legal ornot, I can assure you it is. There are no illegal substances in this mixture.It is completely safe. It is exactly how, say, a sugar rush may change yourbrain functions, or say, how caffeine can keep you up and about. There isnothing illegal. I would list all the ingredients here, but I do not want anyof my opponents to gain hold of this. Seeing as it takes a little while to kickin, I will take this now to demonstrate its effects later in this interview.

Without further ado, Riff Radley uncaps his bottle and drains it in a matterof seconds. Now, Ms. Rain looks slightly concerned.

Toxic Rain: Sir, are you sure this is safe? I mean, hasit been tested?

Riff Radley: Sadly, no, I am the first test subject, theyjust finished this mixture today. We've tested others, but this one myscientists were quite sure would work out well without any hitches. Could wecontinue with the interview?

Toxic Rain: Ummm, yeah, sure. So, have you done anyresearch on your upcoming opponent? Are you concerned at all?

Very much to his surprise, Riff lets out a burp.

Riff Radley: Excuse me, hmph. Not really. I heard he is areturning veteran and a great man, but I am not very concerned. He sounds likea great guy and I hate to hopefully beat him senseless, but it must happen.

Riff pauses. He's become quite pale, his eyes dialated, and no longer veryfocused.

Riff Radley: Um. Excuse me, I think I need a bathroom.

Riff stumbles through the door of the nearest men's room. Toxic Rain is nowterrified. She talks to her cameraman about maybe getting a doctor or if theyshould go in. All of a sudden there is screaming from inside the bathroom.Banging, yelling, and then silence. The silence continues for a few moments.Suddenly, Riff, or who can be assumed as Riff, bursts through the door. Hishair is now a curly mess, his shirt ripped open, muscles rippling, hisbreathing incredibly heavy. The camera and Ms. Rain back away.

Toxic Rain: Mr. Radley, are you ok?

Riff Radley: Who? Oh. Me? I'm Radley? I'm Radley. No, Ican't be. I feel alive. Who am I?

He looks thoughtful.

Riff Radley: What was that book Mr. Radley read so longago. A man who became more than himself. Jack? No. Jekyll. Jekyll and... andHyde. Hyde. Edward Hyde. Such a nice name. It needs a twist. How about...

Riff cocks his head to the side.

Riff Radley: Samuel. Samuel Hyde. A long lost cousin. Thedevil child. Samuel Hyde. Address me as such. I have a match to attend to.

This new rough, jacked up Samuel Hyde, walks away, leaving Ms. Rain stunnedalong with her cameraman.

That Guy

Status

Riff Radley vs. Ralph McCoy

The crowd gives Ralph a rather warm welcome in his return match to CWA, while RiffRadley stands in his corner simply smirking. There's somethingnoticeably...different about Riff from the last time we saw him as the refcalls for the opening bell. Ralph extends a hand in a show of sportsmanshipthat Riff simply ignores, shaking his head and wagging his fingercondescendingly. The two lock up as Riff gains the advantage, showing off someuncanny strength as he simply pushes Ralph across the ring with seeminglylittle trouble. A bit surprised to see the usually lithe Riff be so strong,Ralph instead goes for a single-leg takedown and works over the limbs of Riff,showing a lot of technical skill as he goes for quick pins, all of which Riffkicks out of. Ralph decides that wearing Riff down isn't getting him too far ashe gets to his feet and looks for a running knee strike...but Riff from hisknees simply drills Ralph with an uppercut! Ralph's staggered but quicklyshakes it off as he rebounds off the ropes...Bloody Bass from Riff Radleyconnects as Ralph drops like a sack of potatoes. Riff goes for a cover but onlygets two.

Riff takes the opportunity to begin his own dissection of Ralph with anassortment of armbars and body scissors...but there seems to be a bit of anasty streak in Riff tonight as he has a rather disturbing smile throughout allof this. The crowd is firmly behind Ralph who continues to struggle to breakfree, and finally does with a stiff series of elbows to Riff's head. Riffreleases his hold letting Ralph get to his feet and hit a sickening DDT. Ralphwastes no time in getting the cover, but again Riff kicks out at two!

Ralph motions for the crowd that it's time to finish it as he allows Riff toget to his feet...but Riff has the wherewithal to hit a spinning backfist righton Ralph before drilling Ralph with The Pulse! Riff goes for the cover lazilyand manages to score the three count!

Lindsey Monahan: Here is your winner...at a time of 6minutes, 13 seconds...Riff Rad-

Riff immediately snatches the mic from Lindsey's hands and nearly growls out:

Riff Radley: Riff? No, no...the winner of this match isSamuel Hyde...er, ugh...

Riff clutches his head as he drops the mic. He immediately slides out of thering and hurries to the back, leaving the commentators to wonder just what waswrong with Riff...or was it Samuel?
    Last edited by Rifrad; 08-27-2012 at 10:07 AM.

That Guy

Status

Previously on Adrenaline, following Ralph McCoy and Riff Radley's match...

The view goes to the back where a camera is running with interviewer, Michelle Kelly. As they run past crates and what not, one can tell that objects have been recklessly thrown to the ground, tossed about in chaotic fashion. A large crash is heard that stops Michelle and her camera man dead in their tracks. She crouches and looks down the hall. Noticing something, she motions to the camera to move to see farther down the hall. A man is there. More accurately, Riff Radley. Or Samuel Hyde as he had said in the aftermath.

Riff/Samuel has his back to the camera, muscles still pumping, shirt still torn, one sleeve long gone, slightly hunch backed, hair an utter mess. He paces back and forth, moving farther down the hall, breathing heavy. Scaffolding, now on the floor seems to be the cause of the crash. Michelle and the camera try to get closer, creeping behind a box. The audio picks up and you can hear Riff/Sam saying something, his voice deep, dark, brooding, and rugged.

Riff Radley
    "I feel so alive! So, so fantastic! I need to get out! The things I could do!"

Riff convulses, grabbing his head. He bends over, putting his hands on his knees. He stands up and whips his hair back and brushes it out of his face. When he speaks, his voice sounds normal again.

Riff Radley
    "No. No, stop this. What is happening. I feel so drained. Where am I."

He looks himself over and pats his pockets, checking for things.

Riff Radley
    "My clothes. The vial. Wheres the bottle."

He looks at a monitor replaying the match. He walks toward it, studying the scene.

Riff Radley
    "What? Why don't I... I don't remember that. What the hell is going on? AAAH!"

He convulses again, crouching again, hair back to a mess. His voice heavy again.

Riff Radley
    "Oh Riff, the things I can do! The things we can do! The pain we could inflict! The heights we could achieve!"

A commercial for the Ruler of the Ring Tournament comes on the monitor. Sam turns back to it when he hears Riff's name mentioned.

Riff Radley
    "Aha! An oppurtunity... To rule..."

Again, convulsions. As he stands, he straightens his hair again and his voice returns.

Riff Radley
    "Stop! It is my oppurtunity! Who are you! Why are you here! What is this!? Make this stop!"

One can now thoroughly assume these convulsions and change in stature and voice are switches between Riff and Sam.

Samuel Hyde
    "We are one! You let me in! Now... I will bring us to amazing places... dark places... Inflict pain no one else would be willing to inflict..."

Switch. The tv now switches to show Ralph McCoy's return promo.

Riff Radley
    "No! How could you! The man has a daughter! He is loved! Fair fights earn respect! You don't hurt people like him!"

Samuel Hyde
    "I'm not looking for respect you fool! I don't care for others feelings! I want metal! We want metal, glory, and pain... Now calm yourself, there is nothing you can do... We will be Ruler of the Ring... And we will rule with chaos, pain, and fear... The only way to stay on top..."

Michelle seems to get antsy and slips with her heels on. Immediately, Samuel hears this. Michelle lets out a muffled "Oh god!" as she gets up and runs the other way, the camera man trailing behind her. The camera turns back for a moment and maniacal laughing can be heard from Riff/Sam who can no longer be seen.

Cut to Redemption, the camera on Adrenaline's announcers, Tim Coleman and Clint Shepard. Tim is all smiles. Clint rather calm, but concerned.

Clint Shepard
    "Well, that was last show folks. We haven't heard much on the Riff Radley or Samuel Hyde story since then. After his interview on that show, our fact team checked some records and it looks like Radley Corp. hasn't been active for months ever since Riff lost it. How he had the money to make that apparently terrible potion and where it came from, we do not know."

Tim Coleman
    "Ooooh boy! Will you look at that! I love this Samuel Hyde, he knows exactly what he wants out of this business and he plans on getting it! And don't call it a terrible potion, this thing is fantastic! Whoever made it should sell it to more of our wrestlers, lord knows they could use a bit more drive!"

Clint Shepard
    "To be honest, I'm amazed no one seems to be concerned with any other possible affects of that juice. Its a health hazzard."

Tim Coleman
    "Didn't you hear him last time? Totally legal! I bet he'd pass a drug test with flying colors!"

Clint Shepard
    "Well, I'm scared for him. I think CWA should lock him up until they can figure out whats wrong with him."

Tim Coleman
    "Yeah, how about in a steel cage! With you, so you can talk to him about it!"

Clint Shepard
    "Ooh. Getting word that he's arriving now though."

The camera cuts to a limo backstage. The door opens and outsteps an even more ragged Riff. His hair tassled, muscles pumping, and evil smile across his face. He seems to be wearing a new, pin stripe suit.

Tim Coleman
    "I'd bet anything we're looking at Mr. Hyde right now and doesn't he look fancy! He's got a date with destiny!"

Clint Shepard
    "One things for sure, this'll sure be an interesting night."

That Guy

Status

Grudge Match (Winner will replace Peter Jacobs in the Ruler of the Ring tournament)
    vs
    Ralph is already in the ring, the fans cheering for him just after his entrance during the commercial. He looks determined, wanting revenge for the previous show. The violin of Tantric's Down and Out begins to slide over the speakers and Ralph bounces up and down keeping his smile, preparing himself. Seconds pass and Riff does not come out down the ramp. The music cuts off. Ralph is now confused, looking around the arena expecting an attack. The violin again starts up and Ralph again looks toward the stage. Again, Riff does not enter and the music is cut off. Ralph smiles, wondering if Riff might not actually show. Then, the lights go out.

Tim Coleman: Whoa, Ralph better have his head on him!

Clint Shepard: Yeah, or he might just lose it! Watch out!

When they come on again, Riff is standing in front of Ralph, white shirt unbuttoned, jacket gone, hair a tangled mess, a terrifying grin spread across his face. Ralph barely has time to lose his smile before Sam Hyde cuts into him with gut punch after gut punch. The bell rings as Sam forces Ralph to a corner. The ref pulls Riff off of Ralph after a count to four. Riff whips the hair out of his face, eyes wild and grin as nasty as can be. Ss he looks out amoung the crowd, a recovered Ralph tries for a shot at Riff's head, but its caught and turned into the Check and Balance by Riff. Ralph hits the floor hard and tries to roll away. Riff, unphased, gets low to the ground and creeps after Ralph. Riff grabs one of Ralph's legs and drags him toward the center of the ring and locks in Sin with a Grin! It seems like this one could be all over, but the smaller Ralph is able to get himself under the legs and kick Riff onto his back. Both men return to their feet and stare at each other, Riff still wild, Ralph still determined.

Tim Coleman: Wow, was that close! Ralph's lucky he's still breathing! Riff Radley has finally gotten some chops!

Clint Shepard: Ralph is a veteran here, Tim. He's still in this one, but security better be ready backstage. I don't wanna imagine what might happen if Mr. Hyde gets out of hand!

Still grinning, Riff moves closer to Ralph, looking for a test of strength. The two touch hands, but Ralph is smart to stay evasive. Riff is a bit to trigger happy and when he finally gets hold of Ralph's hand, Ralph uses the momentum to swing under Riff and kick him in the head into an arm drag. As a stunned Riff stands, Ralph over castle's him to the mat. Immediately, Ralph sets Riff up for the The Dillinger!

Clint Shepard: See, Ralph has everything under control. Gigs up for Mr. Hyde.

Tim Coleman: His smile would say otherwise!

Indeed, now kneeling Riff smiles. Riff catches Ralph's leg before it can hit for full affect. Riff stands, still holding Ralphs leg and pushes him to the rope. Ralph proceeds to bounce off, perhaps looking to score a shining wizard, but is met with Riff's Bloody Bass! Riff could end it here, but it seems like he's not finished. The crowd boos, seeing a returning fan favorite get torn a part by someone who had been so respectable before. Riff glances around the arena, glaring at the fans, before a smirk almost more sadistic than Casey's spreads across his face. Riff rips the last of his shirt off before dropping on top of Ralph. Mercilessly, Riff lays right after left after right after left into Ralph's skull.

Clint Shepard: Someon's gotta stop this! I cant watch much more!

Tim Coleman: Are you kidding? This is exactly what CWA fans want to see! If Ralph can't put up a fight like Riff, why pay? Lets go Sam Hyde!

The ref finally steps in and peels Riff off of a wiped out Ralph. Riff pulls the hair out of his face and paces, stalking Ralph for his next move. Using the ropes, Ralph finally pulls himself up. Riff stalks closer and before he can get a hold of CWA's Roadrunner, Ralph gets Riff squarely in the face with a back elbow. The crowd goes nuts as Ralph follows up with a stunning backflip springboard take down. Ralph, now hyped up, pumps up the crowd before running up the turnbuckle. Ralph gives Riff the thumbs down with a nod before standing for a flying elbow drop.

Tim Coleman: Wow, really? How many times will this match go back and forth?

Clint Shepard: Well, I'm pretty sure this ones gotta be over now!

But Ralph waited too long. As he decends, Riff rolls away. Ralph expects it so he lands on his feet, but has not planned so far ahead as to expect the shoulder Riff gives him immediately after his landing. Ralph pops back up, right into an onslaught of fists from Riff, who seems to have gone from sadistic and scheming to down right deadly. Once Riff has Ralph to the ropes he begins to whiplash him but immediately pulls him back into The Pulse! Riff isn't done as he locks in the Heartstopper as soon as they hit the ground! Ralph has no where to go! As Ralph hopelessly taps out, Riff doesn't lose his grip until the ref steps in to pull him off. He breathes heavily as the ref raises his hand and his music plays. He calls for a mic as the ref attends to A withered Ralph.

Riff Radley: And your winner... Samuel Hyde! Oooh, I feel ALIVE! And now that I have earned my way into this tournament, there will be no stopping my brutal reckoning as I vie to be Ruler of this Ring!

Riff drops the mic, still grinning, and walks up the ramp as his music blares, Ralph now being attended by medics.

Tim Coleman: Wow, talk about Redemption! I would not be surprised if Mr. Hyde keeps that promise!

Clint Shepard: To be honest, there's no way his rampage can continue, he's gonna be stopped soon!

That Guy

Status

Edited profile a lot. New layout. Will edit more soon.
    FETCH ME MY BROWN PANTS

That Guy

Status

Added to his nicknames and his gimmick. For those writing him in matches, he now wears an armband with a diamond that changes color. The armband will be gold when he is Riff and red when he is Sam. He also wears a tie when not wrestling that has the same effect.
    FETCH ME MY BROWN PANTS

That Guy

Status

Major update coming soon.
    FETCH ME MY BROWN PANTS

That Guy

Status

Edited to include Blight
    FETCH ME MY BROWN PANTS

Thread Information