In the effort to make the rules simpler to follow and a much quicker read, we've revamped the rules. None of the rules have changed, it's just hopefully a lot easier to understand and know all of the rules. Be aware, rules may change at any time, but we will always bump the thread when a change has occurred.
Six Golden Rules of WC
1. No Spamming - Just posing images, bumping old threads (Over a month old), not providing reasons for opinions, nonsense or going off-topic. Basically, if your reply isn't geared towards the topic and adds something to the discussion, it's most likely spam.
2. No Flaming - Personal attacks on another poster that serves no purpose in the topic. This would also include using derogatory race, sexuality or religion terms. In other words, keep your homophobic or racism terms to yourself.
3. No Flamebaiting - An attempt to draw a flame out of another poster. (IE. Dismissing someone's opinion because of their avatar).
4. No Nudity - There is not to be any nudity anywhere on the board.
5. No Advertising - Providing links to other sites or boards strictly to bring that site attention. Advertising in sigs must be approved by a Smod or Admin.
6. No Spoilers - All spoilers must be in spoiler tags unless they are posted in the Wrestling News & Rumors section.
*Note* Be sure to notice any particular rules threads that an individual section may have.
1st offense - Warning
2nd offense - Infraction
3rd offense - Infraction + 3 day ban
4th offense - Infraction + 30 day ban
5th offense - Permanent Ban
- We have a zero tolerance policy with trolls. While we try not to jump to conclusions over controversial members, if we believe you're here solely to cause problems, you may be ban without going through the above warning system.
- Likewise, proxies are not allowed and may cause you to be banned if you're shown using one.
- It's up to the discretion of the Smods and Admins when giving out punishments.
To view the full current staff team, click here.
Admins (DD, Ed and Jim) - Admins have the ultimate power of doing everything. Some of their tasks and abilities include seeing IP's; IP banning; creating, editing and removing forums; selecting new smod's, handing out warnings/infractions, merging, deleting and editing threads; adding smilies/posticons; and a whole lot more.
Smod (Cyrus T and Fuji Vice) - Smods are the go to guys for admins. Their main purpose is to hand out infractions/warnings and to monitor the regular mods. Some of their other abilities include banning members, having a vote in creating/editing rules, choosing new mods, moving/editing/deleting threads and they become the unofficial mods of any sections that do not have a regular mod.
Mods - Their main task is to monitor their own section(s). This includes deleting/editing/merging threads, reporting users to be infracted/warned, help new members become familiar with the board, monitor their section's members to suggest replacements if they happen to step down or are promoted to Smod, to help create solid discussions and to make their sections as popular as possible.
- Staff members are meant to be role models for how we would like the rest of the memberbase to act like.
- To apply to be a staff member, click here.