Thread: Whose career/life would you make a film of?

Formally Flex

Status

Whose career/life would you make a film of?

If you could make a feature length film about 1 superstars life/wrestling career. Who would it be?

In my opinion it would have to be Bret Hart. His life has been an up and down drama and would be great to be adapted into a film.

-Growing up in the dungeon
    - Wrestling with family
    - Fighting his brother owen hart
    - Being at the top of wwe and having to move over for the new stars coming up
    - The screwjob and leaving the company.
    - His brothers death and davey boys death
    - feud/reconciliation with McMahon
    -etc.....

We have seen/herd all this before in various documentaries but I think if ever there were to be a film about the life of a superstar this would be by far them sot interesting.

What do you all think?
    (And yes we know there is rumoured to be a film about Benoit so let's try not to dwell on that too much.)

#PardewOut

Status

Re: Who's career/life would you make a film of?

Probably Eddie Guerrero's.

With his lineage, personality, demons and triumphs, it would be an amazing film.

Fantrax Team: Keys of Ketamine
    Fantasy Basketball: Men Lie Women Lie Buckets Dnt
    Fantasy NFL Team: Everybody In The NFL Is On Roids

Quote Originally Posted by HBKCliqueGod View Post
    I'm pushing for a new angle right now. I figure hey I'm ripped as fuck but I'm always so focused on going to the gym. From now I'm going to split up my workout routine and go to the gym TWICE a day one for working out intensely and ignoring the noise. Two for just strictly hitting on girls at the gym. I figure I'll go there early around 2pm until 4 or 5 pm just pretending to workout but in reality scouting out girls and picking up on them when there on the treadmill and shit like that. Most girls just work out there legs that cool I'll ask them if I can treat them to a nice leg massage after there leg workouts. Fuck cardio I'm already 8% body fat I don't need no damn cardio I'm ripped out of my mind. I pretend to do cardio like walk on the treadmill and than introduce myself to the girls it's going to work I'm telling you I'll wear these tight tang tops. Some of them wear these short shorts omg I can't even focus on working out so I figure I go there early in the afternoon just to hit on the chicks, come home eat brown rice and fish, than go do my actual workout where I'm focused. Sounds about right.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: Who's career/life would you make a film of?

Jericho and Benoit feel like obvious ones.

Jericho's life story, from his first book anyway, is fascinating, hilarious, dramatic and is a typical "follow your dreams, achieve your goal" kind of story, with a lot of interesting characters along the way.

Benoit, if it can be done tastefully, would be a great movie. I wouldn't have him portrayed as a villain for the whole thing, more of a Travis Bickle kind of character, who has his issues and unlikable qualities, but you sympathise with him because of the movie being told from his perspective and incidents such as Eddie's death, neck injury, divorce.

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - Global Wars
    #4. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show

Spoiler:

#6. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1
    #7. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #8. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #9. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans vs. The Time Splitters - Global Wars
    #10. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Steen - War of the Worlds

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. Bobby Fish vs. The Romantic Touch - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #4. Brutal Burgers vs. RD Evans & Moose - Field Of Honor
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: Whose career/life would you make a film of?

Scott Hall would be a good choice for a movie, a fascinating and tragic life so far, with hopefully a happy ending.
    I would also like to see about The Rock, played by the Rock, just for laughs

Cult of Fuji

Status

I think Ric Flairs would be a good life to be told in a Movie. The start of his career the struggles in the wrestling industry, his personal struggles I think would make a decent movie.

TEAM CYRUS

#PardewOut

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    Scott Hall would be a good choice for a movie, a fascinating and tragic life so far, with hopefully a happy ending.
    I would also like to see about The Rock, played by the Rock, just for laughs
    Possible Scott Halls Movie title:

It's Not What You Know, It's Who Ya Know

Fantrax Team: Keys of Ketamine
    Fantasy Basketball: Men Lie Women Lie Buckets Dnt
    Fantasy NFL Team: Everybody In The NFL Is On Roids

Quote Originally Posted by HBKCliqueGod View Post
    I'm pushing for a new angle right now. I figure hey I'm ripped as fuck but I'm always so focused on going to the gym. From now I'm going to split up my workout routine and go to the gym TWICE a day one for working out intensely and ignoring the noise. Two for just strictly hitting on girls at the gym. I figure I'll go there early around 2pm until 4 or 5 pm just pretending to workout but in reality scouting out girls and picking up on them when there on the treadmill and shit like that. Most girls just work out there legs that cool I'll ask them if I can treat them to a nice leg massage after there leg workouts. Fuck cardio I'm already 8% body fat I don't need no damn cardio I'm ripped out of my mind. I pretend to do cardio like walk on the treadmill and than introduce myself to the girls it's going to work I'm telling you I'll wear these tight tang tops. Some of them wear these short shorts omg I can't even focus on working out so I figure I go there early in the afternoon just to hit on the chicks, come home eat brown rice and fish, than go do my actual workout where I'm focused. Sounds about right.

oG $wank

Status

Without a doubt, Ric Flair.

Adopted at a young age, breed as an athlete, brought up under Verne Gagne, transitioned to a territorial darling, caught in an airplane crash, took a Mid-Atlantic promotion and helped get it to the point of an international company, formed the most successful faction in the history of wrestling with three good ol' boys who loved the business, wrestled until his 50's, launched dozens of careers, and styled and profiled the whole damn time!

He IS the greatest wrestler of all-time after all. Whoo!

The EC: Good for Business.

=======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Heel Champion

Status

Bret Hart or Davey Richards

oG $wank

Status

I'm just wondering, is there a reason you'd choose Davey outside of how much you like his wrestling? You can tell he loves the sport and is incredibly dedicated, but did something eventful ever occur in his life worth making a movie about?

I'm not really trying to single you out, I'd just like an explanation, if you don't mind..

~~||*

Better than Perfect

Status

What about a Vince McMahon biopic?

From his humble beginnings living with his mother and her abusive boyfriends in the trailer park, to finding out who his real father was, to learning the business from him, to inheriting his father's business and breaking his promise that he wouldn't go to war with the other territories, to Hulkamania, to the steroid scandal, to the Monday Night Wars, the Montreal Screwjob with Triple H helping plan it, the Attitude Era, Triple H, losing Owen Hart, Triple H, Ruthless Aggression, Triple H, Katie Vick, losing Guerrero and Benoit and the toll Benoit's death took on his business, Triple H being World Champ, Triple H becoming COO, and what his marriage to Stephanie is like.

Yeah, a Triple H biopic would be grand!

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I'm just wondering, is there a reason you'd choose Davey outside of how much you like his wrestling? You can tell he loves the sport and is incredibly dedicated, but did something eventful ever occur in his life worth making a movie about?

I'm not really trying to single you out, I'd just like an explanation, if you don't mind..
    I was actually just kidding. I thought some people would throw a fit.

oG $wank

Status

As long as it was for a sensible reason.

~~||*

Thread Information