• Gunner vs. Garett Bischoff

2 16.67%
  • Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray

0 0%

Thread: TNA Against All Odds - Match of the Night

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

TNA TNA Against All Odds - Match of the Night

So folks, I put the question to you, what was YOUR Match of the Night from Against All Odds? Was it the stellar bout between Austin Aries and Alex Shelley, the sexiness of the KO's match, the intriguing story of the AJ/Kaz match, the Main Event or perhaps one of you loved Garett Bischoff vs. Gunner enough to rank it the highest? Let us know by voting and please feel free to explain your reasoning.

Manhunter

Ask Fuji| 2014 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Movies of 1999~!

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes
    i tried saying you only got paid 35 cents a month but they wouldnt listen

Cult of Fuji

Status

Re: TNA Against All Odds - Match of the Night

Aries/Shelley stole the show. The match was intense and I actually thought that the match had ended a couple of times when AA grabbed the rope and then when Shelley kicked out literally right before the ref was putting his hand down on the mat. It was intense and was a very good match.

TEAM CYRUS

#TGMTEL

Status

Aries vs Shelley had to be match of night. The match was exciting from move to move and I actually though Shelly was going to win after kicking out of the Brainbuster and the hitting the Sliced Bread. The kick outs were epic and they sold eachother moves amazingly. Definetly TNA's best match of night and the year so far imo.

Backyarder

Status

I would say easily Aries/Shelley. It was hard-hitting and fast paced without being overkill and woke up the crowd. Bought the first brainbuster to Shelley as the finish like everyone else and shows when you give guys like Aries and Shelley time they show why they're great.

HOF Thing Is Fucking BS

Status

I voted Aries/Shelley because that Last Chancery move is beyond epic.

Shout out to Kaz//AJ though, a very clever and well put together match
    REPRESENTING THE ARGENTINA SINCE 16/05/2014THOSE

King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

Spoiler:

#TGMTEL

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I voted Aries/Shelley because that Last Chancery move is beyond epic.

Shout out to Kaz//AJ though, a very clever and well put together match
    Wonder why TNA would change the name to the move? Copyrighted trademarks?
    Last edited by AustinAries; 02-14-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Conqueror of Shamballa

Status

without a doubt, it was shelley/aries. i can't remember the last time a match had me on the actual edge of my seat. great intensity.. MOTM.

Believe

Status

ZEMA ION VS JESSE SORENSEN FOR ZEMA'S CARELESS MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE~!

In all seriousness, definitely Aries/Shelley. Fantastic stuff.

On Vacation

Status

First of all, Sorensen was just to green to catch him correctly. Furthermore, it's the booker's fault to let green guys like Ion and Sorensen perform high-risk moves in matches that actually noone cares about anyway. That's like having a barbed wire match in front of 20 people - just stupid. However, with a collision like that, it's the catcher's job to do it correctly, not the jumper's. Therefore, at least the guy who did not do his job correctly was injured and not the guy who did his jump correctly.

Apart from that, MOTN was very obviously Aries/Shelley, though Shelley is not near as good in Singles competition than as a part of the Guns. At least, the right guy won...and noone in the whole company is even close to touching Aries at the moment.

Conqueror of Shamballa

Status

Quote Originally Posted by D-Pop View Post
    \Therefore, at least the guy who did not do his job correctly was injured and not the guy who did his jump correctly.
    yup, the proper way to do a moonsault is to have your legs partially curled up. what was jesse thinking..? not adjusting in the blink of an eye for ion's ugly moonsault..

On Vacation

Status

Jesse's timing was off. He took too long to stand up from the floor and that's why he couldn't adjust. Usually, you see guys standing there for at least a second before someone jumps so that they can adjust to the move. The guy sells to get back up, but this time is used to scout how the jump goes. In this case, this wasn't done by Jesse. That's why it's not a problem with an "ugly moonsault", but an "off timing".

Thread Information