Page 1 of 23 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (13th February 2012)

Fire and blood

Status

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (13th February 2012)

Monday Night Raw - 13th February 2012

What Brings HBK to Raw?
    Last week, the Chief Operating Officer of WWE, Triple H, explained why he turned down the Undertaker's challenge for Wrestlemania. Triple H told the fans that Undertaker was a shell of his former self and he refused the challenge because he respected the Undertaker he used to know. Later in the night, Interim Raw General Manager, John Laurinaitis, would announce that Shawn Michaels would be appearing on Raw this week to confront Triple H. What could be Michaels' motive for returning to Raw to speak to his former tag team partner? Michaels saw his career end at the hands of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26 and was involved between the two last year when he claimed that Triple H couldn't end the streak. Find out what the Heartbreak Kid has to say on Raw ...

Also on Raw
    Last week, Chris Jericho broke his silence and had some harsh words for his opponents in the Elimination Chamber: specifically WWE Champion, CM Punk. Jericho described his opponents as 'wannabes' and claimed that he was the best wrestler in the world. Later in the night, Jericho would win a six pack challenge to ensure he would enter last at the Elimination Chamber. What is next for the superstars vying for the WWE Title? Also last week, Kane promised that worse things would come if Cena refuses to embrace the hate. With Kane admitting that he's afraid of himself, how far will Kane go to get Cena to hate? Also, it was announced on WWE.com that John Laurinaitis was not fired, so expect to see him celebrate the fact that he kept his job.

WC's Hot WWE Threads
    Discuss SmackDown here
    Discuss NXT here
    The Miz
    Is Sheamus underappreciated?
    WWE Match of the Week: 2/6/12 - 2/10/12

Should be a good show. I guess we'll find out how involved Michaels is going to be for the Undertaker/HHH match.

GMT Admin

Status

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (13th February 2012)

Mr Wrestlemania back on Raw, awesome, I'll be marking out like a little girl when his music hits.

I think given the history between Taker, Triple H, Michaels and the streak, I could see something like Taker being so desperate for the rematch that he gives his blessing for HBK to be the special guest referee for the match. The way I see it, they need to do something different to up the ante, HBK/Taker II added the streak v career stipulation, and that helped make the match more anticipated. Seeing as though HHH/Taker last year was a no holds bared match, I'm thinking they need something extra to really sell the idea that Taker might lose the streak, and teasing a screwjob might be a decent option to look into.

Alternatively they could go with HBK saying something like if he had never had that rematch with Taker, he'd have never been able to retire with his mind at rest, therefore urging Triple H to accept the rematch.

There's still plenty of time until Wrestlemania to sort this out, this week could just be HBK trying to talk Triple H around to the rematch, with nothing being set in stone until after Elimination Chamber.

Cliff 'Em All

Status

I wouldn't mind seeing those two in a Cell at Mania given their history with that match and aside from the six man Armageddon Cell they've never faced each other in one.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Fire and blood

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing those two in a Cell at Mania given their history with that match and aside from the six man Armageddon Cell they've never faced each other in one.
    I think, if WWE wre willing to do that, it'd be quite an excellent decision. They've both got a tonne of history in that match, and it's easy to mask their limitations in a Cell.

I highly doubt they'll do it, but I would definitely approve of it.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Fire and blood

Status

The practicality of it is definitely the strongest argument against doing it.

Cliff 'Em All

Status

Building a rig to hang one wouldn't be too hard. Plus I'd rather see those two in a Cell match than some random cube thing be lowered for every entrance.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Indy Talent

Status

With *Sincerest* Apologies to The ShockMaster

What Brings HBK to Raw?
    Last week, the Chief Operating Officer of <acronym title="World Wrestling Entertainment" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; ">WWE</acronym>, Triple H, explained why he turned down the Undertaker's challenge for Wrestlemania, I.E., HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT. Triple H told the fans that Undertaker was a shell of his former self and he refused the challenge because he respected the Undertaker he used to know, AND THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT.. Later in the night, Interim Raw General Manager, John Laurinaitis, would announce that Shawn Michaels would be appearing on Raw this week to confront Triple H. What could be Michaels' motive for returning to Raw to speak to his former tag team partner?CAN YOU SAY, LAUREL & HARDY, ABBOTT & COSTELLO, THE NEXT RAW GM? Michaels saw his career end at the hands of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26 and was involved between the two last year when he claimed that Triple H couldn't end the streak. Find out what the Heartbreak Kid has to say on Raw ... "TRIPLE H, WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO DO IT?"

Also on Raw
    Last week, Chris Jericho broke his silence and had some harsh words for his opponents in the Elimination Chamber: specifically<acronym title="World Wrestling Entertainment" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; ">WWE</acronym> Champion, CM Punk. Jericho described his opponents as VAIN, INARTICULATE, SELF SERVING HULK HOGAN WANNBE'S and claimed that he was the best wrestler in the world. Later in the night, Jericho would win a six pack OF DIET RC COLA.. What is next for the superstars vying for the <acronym title="World Wrestling Entertainment" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; ">WWE</acronym> Title- A WWE WEENIE ROAST!!! Also last week, Kane promised that worse things would come if Cena refuses to embrace the hate - CENA WILL BEGIN TO MUMBLE AND NOT BE ABLE TO WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME. With Kane admitting that he's afraid of himself, CENA PROMISES TO USE A MIRROR AT THEIR NEXT MATCH. Also, it was announced on <acronym title="World Wrestling Entertainment" style="border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; border-bottom-style: dotted; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: help; ">WWE</acronym>.com that John Laurinaitis was not fired, so expect to see him celebrate the fact that he kept his job - TIME TO BREAK OUT THE ADULT BEVERAGES!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Rawbar
    aka
    Christa :: blowing kisses to members of the Forum ::

Stud Muffin

Status
    Rawbar. I'm sorry but I think you talk in some weird language that only you understand because I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say.....ever.

DD
    Aka
    Simon

The Devil In I

Status

I'll be at this show tomorrow! Should be a good show leading in to Elimination Chamber.

Excited that I get to see HBK, and I'm going to try to get the Zack Ryder shirt.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Rawbar. I'm sorry but I think you talk in some weird language that only you understand because I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say.....ever.

DD
    Aka
    Simon
    DD - It's ok; I know what I am saying, the voices agree with me
    I have fun with what's previously printed, adding to it to bring a little laughter to others.

Gamblin' With Souls

Status

Looking forward to how the HHH/Taker and now Michaels angle develops. Michaels can tell a story through facial expressions alone, perhaps the greatest storyteller in WWE's history in my book.

Also over the moon Johnny Ace has somehow managed to stick around. Long may it last.

Uh... Almost forgot:

Strummer
    AKA
    Jake

Stud Muffin

Status
    So you post to amuse only yourself? Yeah that makes sense.

Btw. Now that I found streams that work on my office pc I plan on participating in the live threads each week.

On Vacation

Status

Undertaker v DX for mania, handicap match with DX winning, that will be some terrific booking, thank me later

i am excited to see what will happen with Jericho and Punk, both being in the EC throws me off a bit, and i have full belief WWE will do nothing to justify it lol

other than that, what else to see on RAW? and ya, i was joking abt the DX thing

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Alberto is going to be on Raw tonight according to pwinsider.

A.C.E.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RawBar View Post
    With *Sincerest* Apologies to The ShockMaster

What Brings HBK to Raw?
    Last week, the Chief Operating Officer of <ACRONYM style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,0,0) 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; CURSOR: help; border-image: initial" title="World Wrestling Entertainment">WWE</ACRONYM>, Triple H, explained why he turned down the Undertaker's challenge for Wrestlemania, I.E., HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT. Triple H told the fans that Undertaker was a shell of his former self and he refused the challenge because he respected the Undertaker he used to know, AND THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT.. Later in the night, Interim Raw General Manager, John Laurinaitis, would announce that Shawn Michaels would be appearing on Raw this week to confront Triple H. What could be Michaels' motive for returning to Raw to speak to his former tag team partner?CAN YOU SAY, LAUREL & HARDY, ABBOTT & COSTELLO, THE NEXT RAW GM? Michaels saw his career end at the hands of the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26 and was involved between the two last year when he claimed that Triple H couldn't end the streak. Find out what the Heartbreak Kid has to say on Raw ... "TRIPLE H, WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO DO IT?"

Also on Raw
    Last week, Chris Jericho broke his silence and had some harsh words for his opponents in the Elimination Chamber: specifically<ACRONYM style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,0,0) 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; CURSOR: help; border-image: initial" title="World Wrestling Entertainment">WWE</ACRONYM> Champion, CM Punk. Jericho described his opponents as VAIN, INARTICULATE, SELF SERVING HULK HOGAN WANNBE'S and claimed that he was the best wrestler in the world. Later in the night, Jericho would win a six pack OF DIET RC COLA.. What is next for the superstars vying for the <ACRONYM style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,0,0) 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; CURSOR: help; border-image: initial" title="World Wrestling Entertainment">WWE</ACRONYM> Title- A WWE WEENIE ROAST!!! Also last week, Kane promised that worse things would come if Cena refuses to embrace the hate - CENA WILL BEGIN TO MUMBLE AND NOT BE ABLE TO WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME. With Kane admitting that he's afraid of himself, CENA PROMISES TO USE A MIRROR AT THEIR NEXT MATCH. Also, it was announced on <ACRONYM style="BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,0,0) 1px dotted; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; CURSOR: help; border-image: initial" title="World Wrestling Entertainment">WWE</ACRONYM>.com that John Laurinaitis was not fired, so expect to see him celebrate the fact that he kept his job - TIME TO BREAK OUT THE ADULT BEVERAGES!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Rawbar
    aka
    Christa :: blowing kisses to members of the Forum ::
    maybe I'm in the minority but I enjoy the goofy comments you do like this, they may not make a whole lot of sense but there still funny.

as for raw tonight, looking foward to seeing HBK, and the Jericho/Punk feud, and even the Cena/Kane stuff isn't bad Kane just needs to up the ante and take the hate to a new level.
    Last edited by dencar84; 02-13-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Fire and blood

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    Alberto is going to be on Raw tonight according to pwinsider.
    Maybe they'll have Rey on the show too, since it is from San Diego.

GMT Admin

Status

Interesting to hear that Del Rio will be back, he's another guy who just seems to be lost in the pack at the moment like The Miz. Hopefully there's a plan for him to do something of note at Wrestlemania.

Ed
    aka
    Jim

On Vacation

Status

its funny how del rio is coming just after all EC participants were announced

he could have returned at the proper time and got a free spot onto an EC match and no one would have minded it

he is either going into mitb match at mania or against rey

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Thread Information