Rosa Mendes
    Tamina

SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONS:
    World Heavyweight Champion- Daniel Bryan
    Intercontinental Champion- Cody Rhodes

DUAL-BRAND CHAMPIONS:
    Tag Team Champions- Epico and Primo
    Divas Champion- Beth Phoenix

Hello this is my second try on the BTB sections. I am going to start from were the current WWE shows are (1 week from the Elimination Chamber). I will release my first RAW show ASAP and I will not have a schedule but I will try to post RAW on Monday and SMACKDOWN on Friday. And I will also ave a quick WWE.com news post once a week. PPV's will try to be on Sunday's.

So there is not really a back-story it is just continuing from current rivals/feuds. I will make my own Elimination Chamber and start some of my own stories from that point.

So enjoy and please comeback and read shows if you would like.
    Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-10-2012 at 01:42 AM.

OMB BAYBAY!

Status
    Vcash

Re: WWE by Pimptastic

I get the impression that this is a project that was created on a whim without much planning besides you have a few general ideas about where you'd like to head with the product, but not much concrete. A lot of these pop up around WrestleMania time.

That said, I hope you can prove me wrong and make this a successful show. The opening post could use a bit of formatting help, but besides that there's nothing much to comment on. Good luck.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Opening rosters sound good, just like the WWE, can't wait to see what you will do with your shows.

oG $wank

Status
    Vcash

I am also skeptical to see where you go with this BTB because as it seems, there's no real angle. The only thing that you could possibly be working towards is WrestleMania but what's the catch after that's over? I'm not ragging on you or anything, but I'm waiting to see what the real hook is.
    Last edited by The EC; 02-11-2012 at 05:09 AM.

The EC: Good for Business.

=======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~

Status
    Vcash

Raw Re: WWE by Pimptastic

WWE RAW | 13th February, 2012| San Diego, California

Monday night RAW opens with the intro and pyro as Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler introduce us to the night ahead which includes a match between the WWE Champion CM Punk and Wade Barrett. Cole also announces that John Cena will talk to the WWE Universe about Zack Ryder's medical condition, and that John Laurinaitis will be coming out to address the WWE Universe and Triple H.

Triple 's music hits as the crowed roars and stand on there feet. He makes his way down to the ring and gets a microphone. He says that John Laurinaitis still as legal authority until the Board of Directors makes it official on paper. As he begins to talk again David Otunga's music hits and he walks out sipping coffee. He introduces the current WWE RAW Interim General Manager, John Laurinaitis. He walks to the ring as David Otunga follows him. John Laurinaitis says that he is still the GM and he will prove that he deserves to be the GM. He also makes a main event match between the 5 other men in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match. Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Kane, R-Truth and The Miz will be in a 5 man every man for himself match. First to get the pinfall wins. Triple H states the he is a moron and does not like the WWE he likes the money and is only making good matches to keep is job. When he is about the speak.....the lights go out and The Undertakers music hits......When the lights go back on The Undertaker appears on the big screen as only Triple H is left in the ring. The Undertaker speaks about the doom of Triple H and leaves his message as he slices his throat and smoke appears from the ring.

The camera goes backstage to the WWE Champion CM Punk talking with R-Truth. Truth wishes him good luck at the Chamber and says that he will be taking the title home to little Jimmy. CM Punk starts to laugh and looks behind Truth. He says well good luck and send my regards to little Jimmy. Truth says that he is crazy the Chamber must be getting to Punk's head if he thinks there are imaginary people behind him. He says that he will show a message to all the other superstars in the title match by winning tonight. Truth leaves the area as the camera stays on Punk chewing gum. He lifts the title to his shoulders.

Commercial Break

Mason Ryan defeats. Curt Hawkins (6:24)
    Mason Ryan dominates the match early on with a few clotheslines. He slams Hawkins to the mat and elbows him. Later on Ryan has Hawkins on the floor but he kicks his knee from the floor and grabs Ryan's tights and throws him out. He also rolls out and starts to taunt Ryan. As he picks Ryan up, Mason Ryan rams him into the side of the ring and rolls him back in..... Ryan delivers a pump handle slam to finish Hawkins for the count.

The camera goes backstage as we see Kelly Kelly warming up backstage. Beth Phoenix and Natalya approach her and say that he is weak and stands no chance in there match later tonight. They push her against the wall and walk away.

John Laurinaitis is seen backstage going around talking and shaking hands with all the WWE Superstars with David Otunga, when Triple H approaches him. Triple H says that he should enjoy the last show as GM. Laurinaitis says that the WWE Board of Directors will realize after tonight why he should still be the GM of RAW. They stare down until David Otunga steps in and hands a document to Triple H. Triple H reads it and Otunga explains that himself and John Laurinaitis will be attending a meeting with the Board to renew his contract as GM based on tonight's performance. Triple H laughs and says that Otunga will be competing tonight in the ring against Kofi Kingston. David Otunga then turns to Laurinaitis to try to bail him out then John Laurinaitis says that it will be a no DQ match and walks away. Otunga is left staring at Triple H. Triple H wishes him good luck and turns away. He walks back and says that the match will take place next.

Commercial Break

Kofi Kingston defeats. David Otunga (No DQ match - 5:24)
    Otunga has to come out in a sweater and if forced to compete. Kingston runs into the ring and starts the match quickly. Otunga is trying to cover himself as Kingston lays shot, after shot to his head. He gets up and takes his shirt off and throws it into the crowed and gets the crowed hyped. He kicks Otunga into the corner and pulls him to the top rope. He throws Otunga off the top rope and delivers a diving splash. He goes for the pin and only gets a 2 count. Later in the match Otunga gets his first advantage by trowing Kingston over the top rope. He starts to pull some offense together and starts to use the security fences to his advantage by hitting Kofi's head against it. Otunga starts to slow down to take a rest he grabs a chair when Kingston drop kicks his knee. He rolls him into the ring and gives him a Trouble in Paradise to get the win.

We got backstage were Josh Matthews is standing backstage with one of the men in the Elimination Chamber, The Miz. He asks Miz if he is scared or nervous only 1 week from the chamber match. Miz looks at Josh and says that he is not scared of anything or anyone. He says that he is better than his former friend and tag team partner R-Truth, he says that he is better than all of the WWE Superstars. He says that he will win tonight's main event and go to the main event at WrestleMania 28 because his The Miz and his....AWESOME!

John Cena's music hits and the crowed have mixed reactions. He runs down to the ring and gets a mic. He says that he is out here to address the WWE Universe n Zack Ryder's medical condition and state. He says that he is having a slow recovery from his neck injury from the hands of Kane. He will not be back before WrestleMania 28. He says that he is enjoying all of the feedback and the support from the WWE Universe.....When Eve's music hits. She comes out and says that this all thing is Kane's fault and she wishes he does not win at the Elimination Chamber. The lights turn red and Kane's music goes on. Kane walks out from the back and starts to go down the ramp. Eve rolls out of the ring and starts to run into the crowed and gets away. John Cena goes and grabs a chair and then waits in the ring for Kane. Kane gets into the ring just to meet Cena's chair shot to the face. Kane leans against the ropes. Cena goes to give him another shot when Kane ducks it and send Cena flying over the ropes with the chair. Kane goes out of the ring and Cena gives him a shot to the head again, Kane leans against the ring. Cena goes to hit him again and Kane kicks Cena to the mid section. Cena drops the chair and Kane gets it. He hits it on Cena's back. Cena falls to the ground. Kane picks him up and gives him another shot the the stomach. Kane then picks Cena up and takes him carries him to the top of the ramp. He lays Cena down and starts to drag him backstage. Kane brings him to a room. As he is about to close to chokeslam Cena....he elbows Kane 's head. Kane drops Cena and they start to rumble on the floor. Kane starts to choke Cena again. Cena is move less. Kane gets up and leaves Cena on the floor.

Commercial Break

Beth Phoenix (w/ Natalya) defeats. Kelly Kelly (9:12)
    Beth Phoenix dominates the match. She just throws Kelly around the ring all match. When Kelly is finally starts to build momentum Natalya illegal gets involved behind the refs back and helps Beth Phoenix get the win. After the match they state that no other Divas is strong enough to beat them. And at the Elimination Chamber she will beat Alicia Fox to keep her title.

Josh Matthews is backstage standing with CM Punk. Josh ask him if he thinks there is any other superstar in the chamber match that can take the title away from him. Punk answers any one can win the match. He says all of the wrestlers in the match are great superstars that can take the title. He says that he is not scared and will fight and regain his championship. John Laurinaitis starts to clap and walks in. He says that he respects CM Punk but wishes that he loses on Sunday. Punk starts to laugh at him. Laurinaitis says that if he does renew his GM spot, that CM Punk will be his first target. Punk says that he has more important things to worry about than John Laurinaitis. He has to focus on Wade Barrett.

CM Punk defeats. Wade Barrett (8:53)
    Barrett comes out strong and starts to slow Punk down early. Barrett starts to slow his offense down to take a breather which was a mistake because Punk starts to take advantage. He starts to kick Barrett around. Punk starts to pick up the pace of the match,
    until Barrett stops his momentum. Barrett slows it down and takes the match to his own pace. He starts to slam Punk around the ring. Barrett is about to deliver a suplex to Punk, he blocks it and gives Barrett a suplex. Punk starts to pick up the pace of the match again. Barrett stops him again and rolls out of the ring to take a break. Punk quickly follows Barrett out of the ring. He slams his face into the side of the ring, and rolls him back into the ring. He gives him a Go to Sleep and pins Barrett for the win. Punk celebrates the win. After the match John Laurinaitis comes out clapping. Punk hold the title up high.

Commercial Break

Kane defeats. Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vickie Guerrero) , R-Truth and The Miz (John Cena did not make it to the ring- 12:32)
    All the superstars make there way to the ring. Kane is the last one to the rings and as soon as he enters all the superstars start to attack him. He throws them all off and then kicks Truth and gives him a uppercut. Ziggler fly's at him and gets a uppercut. Miz runs at him and hits him in the back Kane turns around and gives him a uppercut. He is dominating from the start. Miz gets up and runs into a right hand. Truth gets something rolling on Kane until he gets kneed and sent out of the ring to the floor. Ziggler tries a Zig-Zag but does not have the strength to take Kane down. He is on Kane's back and Kane drops Ziggler to the floor. He picks him up and pushes him into the corner ans starts to work the punches to the gut. Ziggler rolls himself out of the ring. Kane follows him. Kane sends Ziggler into the steel steps. While Kane is getting back into the ring Truth starts to control him. He starts drops Kane to the mat. When Truth is about to hit Kane, The Miz spears Truth and pins him 1...2....kick out by R-Truth. Miz complains to the referee. When he turns around Kane is standing there. Kane pushes Miz into the ropes. Miz bounces back and starts to attack Kane. Kane pushes him away and rolls out of the ring to regroup. Miz turns to Truth and starts to stomp all over him. Miz taunts Truth. R-Truth gets to his knees and Miz starts to slap him around. Truth starts to fire back quickly. Later in the match Ziggler is going toe to toe with R-Truth when Kane enters the match again and gives a double chokeslam to Dolph and Truth. He then covers Ziggler for the count. Kane leaves the ring. The camera shows Kane's distraction of Ziggler, Truth and The Miz. Kane is standing on top of the ramp when Cena's music hits. Cena attacks Kane from the back. Kane starts to stumble his way back to the ring. Kane is resting on the ring. Cena starts to give wild shots to Kane's ribs and head. Cena gives Kane a AA. Cena is shown standing on top of Kane to end the show.

Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-15-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Status
    Vcash

PREVIEW!
    WWE SMACKDOWN | 17th February, 2012 | LIVE from Salt Lake City, Utah

Randy Orton talks about The Big
    The Great Khali & Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes
    Daniel Bryan w/ AJ will be calling out Teddy Long

oG $wank

Status
    Vcash

Really good show actually, Pimp. As a whole, one of the only complaints is that there were too few matches, and they were a bit low-profile for what they should have been going into WrestleMania. Another thing that kinda bugged me was that you made it seem like Ortunga would be afraid of facing Kofi Kingston, when not only is he straight up stronger than Kofi, but he's got like five times the muscle mass and a considerable size advantage on him. Not to mention, Kingston is no Goldberg. He has no meanstreak. But that's just a minor peeve, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I like some of the detail you added to the segment. For one example, I like that you just have CM Punk standing on the stage chewing gum. There was no need to mention the gum chewing, but it works, and adds a subtle bit of extra realism to it. Good job on that.

Random Hawkins appearance, plus a random Ryan appearance. Now that I think about it, you probably should have used Ryan as the threat to Otunga, and used Hawkins to help boost Kofi's momentum.

Kane rolling over Cena in the middle of the show I found to be a good choice. Cena just has another thing to be frustrated at Kane about and another reason to embrace the hate eventually. It also makes it so that Kane can walk through the other guys in the main event, and not really make Cena look inferior in a straight up match situation, leaving the match at The Elimination Chamber a mystery as to who will win. Cena gets his revenge, nice. Solid way to end the show.

Nice job. I had speculations, but despite the lack of big picture, your writing is good, and this could be a strong BTB.

The EC: Good for Business.

~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Nice show.

Some things I liked where that you utilized the roster for Raw well. Also I liked the detailed segments such things like Punk chewing gum and Otunga sipping Coffe is creative to write, not many do it around here. Also the main event was nice, and Cena standing over Kane to end the show? does that mean Kane will win at Elimination Chamber? Not so sure, however can't wait for the PPV.

Status
    Vcash

Smackdown Re: WWE by Pimptastic

WWE SMACKDOWN | 17th February, 2012 | LIVE from Salt Lake City, Utah

WWE SMACKDOWN opens with the video intro and pyro. Michael Cole, Josh Matthews and Booker T introduce us to the show and talk about some big things that will be happening tonight on SMACKDOWN from Salt Lake City. Booker T outlines the situation between "The Viper" Randy Orton and The Big Show. Cole also says that Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ will be calling out the General Manager of SMACKDOWN Theodore Long.

Daniel Bryan's music hits and he walks out with AJ. Daniel helps her into the ring and grabs a mic. He then starts to speak about what he did on the weekend. He says that he went to a animal shelter and adopted lost dogs, cats and animals and brought a building to keep them with trained staff and food. He says that he is like a saint to the world and everyone should be like him. He then starts to address the situation with himself, AJ and Teddy Long. He says that he says that they want to call out Theodore Long to tell him some important news. Teddy Long's music hits and him comes out and walks to the ring. He says that he wants to know what Daniel Bryan wants to say. Bryan says that he is going to the Board of Directors to try to fine Teddy Long for 20% of his pay check each and every week for putting AJ and Diva into harms way. Teddy Long quickly snaps back and says that he do not do anything to put her in harms way he even called a cab to get her safely back to her hotel room. Daniel Bryan says if he didn't do anything when The Big Show trampled her. He says that should have been a automatic fine and suspension. Long says "Playa, I am the GM of SMACKDOWN and I have maximum authority over you so I am putting you in a match tonight against.....". Bryan stops him before he announces his opponent and says that he has a legal document signed by his doctor saying that he has hurt his fingers why training. He is not medically cleared to compete until Sunday's Elimination Chamber match. Long has no choice but to pull the match. He then walks out of the ring with AJ holding his hand. Bryan looks back at the ring and has a evil smile on his face holding his title.

Josh Matthews is seen backstage with his guest......The Big Show. He asks The Big Show what happened at the end of last weeks Main Event between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. He replied by saying he lost his cool and could not help himself. Matthews asks what is he going to do when Randy Orton invites him to the ring later on tonight. He says that he will apologies to Randy Orton. He is about to leave the interview area when Daniel Bryan approaches him with AJ behind him. Daniel Bryan has the same smile still on. Big Show shouts WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT. Bryan says that if any superstar from the SMACKDOWN lays a finger on him they will be violating terms that were set by the WWE Medical Staff. Big Show says that he needs to watch it come Sunday because he will be hit with a WMD. Bryan grabs AJ's hand and walks away.

Commercial Break

Ezekiel Jackson defeated. Drew McIntyre (3:54)
    Before the bell was about to ring Santino Marella came out an said by order of Teddy Long if McIntyre loses this match tonight, he will be losing 50% of his weekly pay check. This was a short match. Drew got of the a hot start as he attacked Jackson right in the first second of the match. Jackson battled back hard with powerhouse slams and moves. In the last seconds of the match Jackson whipped Drew of the ropes and delivered a Torture Rack and makes Drew McIntyre lose tap and lose again as well as cutting his pay check down. Jackson celebrates as the fans cheer him on.

The camera goes backstage to Josh Matthews standing with his guest....Wade Barrett. Matthews asks Wade how does he feel only 48 hours from the Elimination Chamber. Wade Barrett confidently answers by saying that he is not scared of the chamber he says that he is the odds on favorite to beat all 5 other men in the match, become the new World Champion and headline WrestleMania 28. Matthews asks is his lose to Punk only a few nights ago on RAW impacts his momentum going into tonight's huge 6-man tag team match. Barrett says that that does not impact him in anyway mentally or physically. He strokes his hair back and walks away.

Natalya defeats. Alicia Fox (4:21)
    Fox comes out strong with a fast paced match. Natalya fails to counter her momentum several times during the match. Fox is about to finish Natalya when she counters and starts to take the match over. She delivers a slam to her to get the pin. After the match she says that no Diva on the WWE locker room can beat her or Beth Phoenix.

A video package of hyping up WrestleMania28 plays.

Commercial Break

Randy Orton's music hits and the crowed start to cheer. He walks slowly to the ring and grabs a mic he looks around and starts to speak. He says that he wants a explanation from The Big Show for what happened last week on SMACKDOWN. He says that he is waiting and wants it now. The Big Show's music plays and he walks to the ring. The Big Show says that he understands why Orton is overreacting. Orton fires back and says that he did not overreact, he says that this is his life, he says winning is his life and he wanted all the momentum over the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Big Show says that he is just got a little angry that Bryan tried to take a cheap shot at him and that is why he pushed him away. Orton says can he take back that lose? Show says no but he can make sure that he loses tonight against him. Orton says are you challenging me? Big Show screams yeah right now one on one. Orton accepts and starts to attack Show. They start to rumble. Theodore Long's music hits and he has a mic and stands at the top of the ramp. He tells them to break it up. He says that they can start to rumble in one minute when a ref gets out here and makes the match official.

The Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Double Count-Out 7:24)
    As soon as the bell rings they two start to attack. Show gets the upper hand early as he gets some lefts and rights into Orton's ribs. Orton falls to the floor and Show covers for a early pin 1..2...kick out by Orton. Big Show attempts a early chokeslam but Orton elbows Show in the side of the head. Big Show drops Orton. Randy tries for a quick RKO but Big Show stays on his feet and Orton drops to the floor again. Big Show starts to slow the match down a bit by giving some punches and elbows to Randy Orton in the corner of the ring. Big Show is about to squash Orton in the corner but Orton rolls under the ropes and Big Show gets all turnbuckle Orton slides back in and clotheslines The Big Show and drops him. Late in the match Orton has control and hits a DDT of the ropes. He starts to hit the floor waiting to pounce on Big Show with a RKO. When he attempts it Big Show throws Orton over the top rope from the RKO position. Orton hits the floor hard and The Big Show exits the ring and starts to attack Randy Orton from the outside. They battle on the ramp until the 7 count. Orton realizes that the ref is counting. He tries to take off into the ring but Show trips him. Show is about to get into the ring but when he is on the apron Orton some how in a flash gets to the apron and RKO's them both on to the outside of the ring. 9....10 T the ref calls for the bell and it is declared a draw via a double count out. Both men are laid out and gave the match there all.

The camera goes into Teddy Long's office. Where he is seen reading a the paper that Daniel Bryan gave to him earlier tonight. Santino Marella comes in and says what else do you need me to handle Mr. Tardy Long..ahaha get it because you were late to the meeting yesterday. Long stares at Marella. Long tells Marella to go outside and book him a match that will be on later tonight. Daniel Bryan enters his office with he same smile that he had earlier. He says to Teddy Long that he has to start thinking about his next opponent for WrestleMania because he will win. At that time Sheamus walks in slapping his hand on Long's back and he is about to to Bryan until he reminds him that if anyone lays their hands on him they will be fined. Sheamus says take it easy fella. Sheamus says that if he wins he might be facing him at WrestleMania. Sheamus smiles at Long and walks out. Bryan then leaves to. Santino runs back in and says that he has the match that he wanted and they are making there way to the ring now.

Ted DiBiase defeats. Heath Slater (3:25)
    Ted DiBiase dominates Slater easily throughout the whole match. Slater does not get any offense in and DiBiase gets the easy win. As he is celebrating in the ring. He gets jumped by Hunico and Camacho they start to beat up Ted DiBiase in the ring. DiBiase tries to fight back but the numbers game catches up to him and they leave a hurt and beat up Ted DiBiase in the ring.

Commercial Break

Cody Rhodes is in the ring and he starts to laugh after his music cuts off. Cody Rhodes starts to talk about the Elimination Chamber and how he is going to win. He starts to laugh and says he will prove that he is the best in the Chamber match by winning the match for his team tonight. The Great Khali's music hits and he walks to the ring dancing. He steps in the ring and tries to talk. He mutters out He will be World Champ. Cody Rhodes starts to laugh and says that The Great Khali does not have the basic mechanics to win to chamber. Khali starts to stand over Rhodes. Rhodes starts to laugh and slaps Khali in the face and runs. Khali starts to get mad and points at Rhodes.

The camera goes backstage to Kelly Kelly standing backstage. Beth Phoenix approaches her and says that she will beat Kelly and retain her title at the Elimination Chamber. Kelly says dream on and she will be the new Diva's champion. Beth walks away with her title.

Sheamus comes out to the ring as the crowed cheers. Sheamus says that everyone should stay tuned next Friday Night for SMACKDOWN because he will be announcing which champion he will be facing at WrestleMania28. He says that he will have to think about it hard and long after the Elimination Chamber to challenge either the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion. He then says that he is going to team up with The Great Khali a superstar in the Chamber to beat Barrett and Rhodes. He drops the mic screaming as the crowed cheer.

Sheamus & The Great Khali defeat. Wade Barrett & Cody Rhodes. (13:53)
    The Great Khali starts the match against Wade Barrett. Barrett tries to out muscle The Great Khali but can't. He tries to chop his legs but that fails. Khali starts to dominate the match up. Khali is throwing Barrett around the ring. Khali picks Barrett up and throws him to his corner. The Great Khali looks back at Cody Rhodes who is standing on the apron. He points to him and Rhodes starts to smile The Great Khali turns around into Wade Barrett. He starts to clothesline Khali and the big man is starting to tip over. Barrett is going for another clothesline when Khali is about to chop him. Wade Barrett ducks and tags in Rhodes who was not ready. Rhodes has to go into a angry Khali. The Great Khali starts to dominate Rhodes until he drop kicks his knee and he falls to one knee. Rhodes jumps of the ropes and kicks Khali in mid air. He pins him 1....Khali throws Rhodes off of him. Late in the match Rhodes is still controlling Khali. The Great Khali gets up and hits Rhodes with a right hand. Khali finally gets a fresh Sheamus into the match. Rhodes tags Barrett in and they meet in the middle of the ring. Barrett starts to control Sheamus until he whips Sheamus into the ropes, Sheamus then uses that momentum to knee Barrett to the floor. Barrett gets up and Sheamus gets him in a Celtic Cross position. Wade Barrett slips under Sheamus. He then attempts a suplex to Sheamus. Sheamus then blocks him and Brogue Kick. He gets the pin. Barrett and Rhodes roll out of the ring. Sheamus is seen pointing to the WrestleMania28 sign to end the show.

Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-25-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Status
    Vcash

WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER | 19th February, 2012 | LIVE! from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dark Matches:
    David Otunga vs. Kofi Kingston

Hunico (w/ Camacho) vs. Ted DiBiase

WWE Divas Championship Match
    Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Kelly Kelly

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. The Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. The Great Khali

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber
    CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz. vs. Dolph Ziggler

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Good show, however some matches were really short and did not get much air time besides the main event, like how you are using the mid card wrestlers and focussing on storylines concerning the midcard.

Elimination Chamber predictions
    Ted DiBiase
    Phoenix
    Barrett
    Punk

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Vcash

EC Predictions
    Dibiase
    Beth
    Barett
    Punk

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

EC Predictions:
    Hunico
    Pheonix
    Daniel Bryan
    Punk

Status
    Vcash

Thanks for the predictions and reviews,

Elimination Chamber should be up within a few days.

Status
    Vcash

WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER | 19th February, 2012 | LIVE! from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dark Match:
    Kofi Kingston defeats. David Otunga (4:53)
    Kingston comes out strong and dominates David Otunga throughout the whole match. Otunga only gets a tiny bit of offense on Kofi Kingston. Kofi was high-flying throughout the whole match. He delivered some awesome moves from the top rope. He finishes Otunga with a trouble paradise.

Elimination Chamber kicks off with a short video clip hyping up the SMACKDOWN and RAW Elimination Chamber matches. The pyro goes off in Milwaukee as the crowed go wild for the WWE Elimination Chamber Pay Per View. Michael Cole introduces to the PPV and introduces us to Jerry Lawler, Josh Matthews and Booker T. The King hypes up the RAW Elimination Chamber match saying that all the superstars involved are ready to give it there all. Booker T says that the SMACKDOWN Elimination Chamber will be hot and will becoming up right now. Josh Matthews also says that there is a Divas Championship match and Ted DiBiase will be facing Hunico. Michael Cole says lets get ready for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match.

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match
    Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. The Big Show vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. The Great Khali
    First to come out is the 7 foot giant The Great Khali is stares at the chamber. He is about to step into the Elimination Chamber when.... out of nowhere MARK HENRY appears like a ghost behind him. He turns Khali around and delivers a World's Strongest Slam to The Great Khali. He then screams in front of the camera "IM IN THIS CHAMBER MATCH!" He then throws Khali outside the chamber and forces the ref to lock him in the pod. All the crowed are stunned. Everyone is shocked. The Great Khali is down and out on the outside of the chamber. Henry is laughing inside of his pod. Cody Rhodes comes out next he stands next to the body of The Great Khali and looks up at the chamber. He runs in and stands in the middle of the ring. Booker T says that Rhodes drew the number 1 spot and will start. Wade Barrett comes out and gets locked into a pod. The Big Show is the next to come out. He stands in front of Henry's pod and signals the WMD to him. Henry stands cool and calm in his pod. Show gets locked in a pod. Randy comes out next he stares down all the other superstars in the pods and sits in the corner turnbuckle. He has drawn number 2. Daniel Bryan the World Heavyweight Champion comes out screaming yes, yes, yes to the ring jumping up and down. He then stands in front of The Big Show's pod and raises the title up. Show signals the WMD to him. He hands the ref the title and steps into his pod. The match starts of with the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes and "The Viper" Randy Orton. Orton and Rhodes lock up to start the SMACKDOWN Elimination Chamber. Rhodes gets the upper-hand on Orton. He whips Randy across the ring and elbows him as he comes back at him. Rhodes starts to smile and gets to cocky early on. He symbols the title across his waist when he turns around Orton is up and starts a quick powerful attack with his hands. Rhodes is stunned. Orton whips Rhodes across the ring and gives him a elbow. Orton starts to get something rolling. He gets Cody up and punches him straight in the face and drops Rhodes. Cody falls to his knees. Orton gets him back up and gives him shot after shot. Rhodes falls face first on the floor. As Orton goes to get Cody Rhodes up...Rhodes plays possum and catches Randy Orton off guard. He grabs Orton's tights and throws him through the middle rope and on to the steel floor on the outside. Orton holds his back in pain. Rhodes quickly realises this is his chance wear down Randy. He jumps outside and starts a vicious attack on Orton. He picks him up and throws Orton face first into the chamber steel. He does it repeatedly until Orton just falls. Cody Rhodes starts to smile. Rhodes throws Orton over back into the ring. The timer is at 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0! The lights go out and a spot light flashes on to The World Heavyweight Champions pod. Daniel Bryan is shocked. The ref's unlock his pod door. They try to slide it open but Bryan is holding it shut he does not want to go in. It takes 3 ref's to pull his pod door open. Bryan walks out into the ring. He catches Rhodes still pounding on Orton. He shoves Rhodes off of Randy and starts to attack Orton. Rhodes shoves Bryan off and starts to attack Orton. Rhodes then talks to Bryan and they start to double team Randy Orton. About 2 minutes into pounding Orton in the ring. Daniel Bryan rolls Cody Rhodes up while he is attacking Randy Orton in the corner...1...2... Rhodes quickly kicks out and clotheslines Daniel Bryan. Rhodes rolls Bryan out of the ring. He grabs Bryan's head and he is about to smash it into a pod when Bryan counters and hits Rhodes' head against it. Rhodes starts to drool from his mouth and looks dazed. Bryan pushes him into the chamber and Rhodes starts to scream. Bryan then is about to cross body Rhodes against the chamber when Orton pushes him in mid air and he hits the side of the empty pod hard. Orton the cross-bodies Rhodes against the chamber. He starts to get control after being grounded for most of the match. He gets Rhodes up and hits him with a slam. He pins Cody 1..2...kick out. Rhodes kicks out despite being punished the most. Orton forgets about Daniel Bryan. Bryan attacks Orton from behind. The lights go out and a spot light flashes on to Wade Barrett. Barrett comes out fresh and starts to target the World Heavyweight Champion. He throws him into the ring. He kicks Orton in the head and Orton lays down. He kicks Rhodes in the head and squishes him against the pod and the chamber. He then goes into the ring and starts a one on one in the ring against a hurt World Champ. Barrett has a plan to one on one against the champion. He wants Daniel Bryan out first. He starts to slam Bryan around the ring. He covers him 1...2..kick out by the World Champion. Barrett starts to pound Bryan. Daniel Bryan gets to his feet just to get knocked back down by Wade Barrett. Barrett stops for a breather despite only being in the chamber for about 3 and a half minutes. He starts to taunt and is about finish of Daniel Bryan when Randy Orton comes out of nowhere behind Barrett. Wade Barrett does not realise that he is behind him. Orton cracks his neck and taps Barrett on the shoulders. Wade Barrett looks confused and turns around into a RKO. Randy Orton starts to punch the floor. Cody Rhodes comes into the ring and knees Randy's head. He then picks up Barrett and gives him Cross-Rhodes....1...2...3..Wade Barrett has been eliminated by Cody Rhodes. The ref rolls Barrett out of the ring and other ref's help him out and lock the chamber again. Cody Rhodes then turns to Orton and covers him 1....2....kick out by Orton. Rhodes covers again 1...2..kick out...Rhodes covers a 3rd time 1..kick out by Orton. Cody Rhodes gets Orton back up. Orton pushes Rhodes away and gives him a RKO. Daniel Bryan runs at Orton Orton ducks his clothesline and gives Bryan a RKO. But Orton does not have the strength to cover Rhodes or Daniel Bryan. The lights go out and a spotlight flashes on to Mark Henry's pod. Henry instead of letting the referee's unlock the door breaks it open himself. He has ripped the pod door open. He has it in his hands and slides it into the ring. He grabs the door. He waits for the World Heavyweight Champion to get up. When Bryan turns around he gets a face full of glass door from Mark Henry. Bryan is out cold as the crowed all gasp in disbelief. He covers Daniel Bryan 1...2...KICK OUT by Daniel Bryan. Mark Henry cannot believe it. He turns around to Randy Orton. He starts to attack Orton. Randy Orton somehow fires shots back at him. But Mark Henry being fresh gets the upper-hand quickly and throws Orton outside. Henry grabs Orton and smashes him into the chamber and then throws him back into the ring. He covers Orton 1..2...kick out by Orton. Mark Henry cannot believe that he couldn't eliminate 2 weak opponents. He then turns to Cody Rhodes. Who realises that he is being targeted. Rhodes pulls himself to the top rope.and squirms himself to the top of the pod where is safe. Henry does not bother climbing up there to fetch Rhodes. Randy Orton is back up and starts to attack Henry. He gets Mark Henry tilting and then drop kicks Henry into the corner. Orton is in the middle of the ring waiting for Mark Henry to exit to corner when Cody Rhodes fly's with a kick from the top of the pod. But Randy Orton RKO's him in mid air. 1...2....3 Cody Rhodes has been Eliminated by Randy Orton. That move was awesome but took a lot out of Orton, Somehow Daniel Bryan got back up from the glass door shot by Mark Henry he could barley stand and falls back down face first. The lights go out and flash on to the final superstar left in his pod. The World Largest' Athlete The Big Show. The Big comes in. Straight away he targets Daniel Bryan he gets Bryan in a chokeslam position when. Mark Henry chops at his knee. Show drops Bryan. Show turns to Henry. Big Show charges at him and knocks him down and Henry rolls to the outside. Show follows him. Big Show has Mark Henry in a bad position. The Big Show has Mark Henry in a chokeslam position. He does it he chokeslam's Mark Henry on the steel floor. Henry shouts in pain. The Big Show snaps he gets him back up and gives Henry another chokeslam on the steel floor. He pins Mark Henry 1...2...somehow Mark Henry kicks out. Big Show lines up Henry. Show is standing a few feet from Henry with the WMD out. He is waiting for Henry to get to his feet. Mark Henry gets to his knees and pulls him self up with the ropes. He then tilts back and leans against a pod. He steps forward into Big Shows WMD which cause him to fall back into the glass pod. The pod shatters because of Henry's force going back.Big Show has caused Henry to break the pod. Show puts a foot on Henry and gets the pin. Mark Henry has been eliminated by The Big Show. The Big Show comes into the ring, with rage. He focuses on Orton. He is lining up and WMD. When Orton ducks and sends him self to the ropes and back at Show with a cross body. Show is still on his feet. he attempts another WMD that misses Orton because he ducks again but instead cracks Bryan right in to jaw. Show starts to smile. He kicks Orton in the stomach and finally realises that this is what he has been waiting for a chance to destroy Daniel Bryan. He slowly goes to pick up Daniel Bryan when he gets rolled up by Orton. 1...2...kick out by The Big Show. They both get to their feet. Show attempts a third WMD on Orton but misses again. Orton ducks it and gives Show a RKO!...Orton barley gets the cover 1....2....3....The Big Show has been eliminated by Randy Orton. Orton and Bryan are down on the floor. The ref's get Big Show out. They still work on getting Henry out. They finally help Mark Henry out. They have Henry half way up the ramp when. The Great Khali comes out of nowhere. He chops Henry in the head for revenge of blowing his shot at the World title. A dozen security men come out with some ref's to get Khali backstage. trainers assist getting Henry backstage. Bryan has not moved since he got hammered with the glass door. Orton is on fire but is slowly getting to his feet. He gets Bryan up. Daniel Bryan then pokes Orton in the eyes and shoves him to the floor. Bryan starts to smile. He has been able to move for a few minutes but has been resting on the floor letting other superstars attack each other. Bryan gets LeBell Lock on Randy Orton. Is it over? Orton is fading away but still moving his hands. He somehow gets to his feet but Bryan still has the lock on him. Orton tips himself over the top rope but lands on Daniel Bryan who ate all of the steel floor. Smart move by Orton. He gets to his feet before Bryan. They start going toe to toe in punches. Orton gets the advantage. Orton throws Bryan into the ring. As Orton is getting back into the ring Bryan grabs his head. He does the vintage Orton DDT from the ropes. He starts to smile and chants yes, yes, yes. Even though he has not won. He rolls to the other end of the ring. It looks like he is about to punt Orton in the head. Orton is getting to his knees. Bryan is shaking his foot. Orton is about to get nailed with a punt when he dodges it. Bryan kicks the bottom turnbuckle. Bryan hold his foot as he hops to the centre of the ring. Orton nails him with a RKO and cover him 1........2.........3 THE CROWED GO WILD as Randy Orton wins the World Heavyweight Championship. His music hits as he cannot even stand after this extraordinary Elimination Chamber. Here is your winner and the new World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton.....

Randy Orton (New World Champion) defeats. Daniel Bryan, The Big Show, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett (36:45)

OH MY GOSH what a match...what a performance by all the superstars in the Elimination Chamber, but only one was good enough to become the new champion. Randy Orton has won the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match. It was a good effort by Daniel Bryan who came in at number 3, The Big Show has a huge advantage at coming in last but let the rage take him over and could not get the work done. Mark Henry was in for about 13 minutes and in that time he destroyed the match. He could have seriously injured Bryan. Rhodes came in at number 1 he had a good night eliminating one superstar but the fatigue caught up to him. It simply was not Barrett's night he only lasted a few minutes he got to cocky trying to takeover. What a match and that will be hard to beat...says Booker T. Josh Matthews says that congratulations to the new World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton.

A video package of WrestleMania28 appears hyping up the event.

Randy Orton is seen backstage getting worked on by the medical staff. He is not moving and is hurt. Theodore Long comes into the room. Orton barley sits up and grabs his title. Long congratulates him on his magnificent victory. Orton says nothing and lies back down. Long walks away from the room.

WWE Divas Match
    Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Kelly Kelly
    Beth Phoenix comes out with Natalya. She enters the ring and hold the title above her head. She grabs a mic and says that she will prove she is the best Diva by retaining her title tonight quickly and dominating Kelly Kelly. Kelly comes out and says she will prove that she is the best Diva by winning to night. The match starts of by Beth dominating. She is throwing Kelly around the ring. Kelly is getting dominated. When she starts to fight back a illegal move unseen by the ref by Natalya gives Beth control. Every time that Kelly is about to gain control Beth swings momentum in her way. Beth Phoenix is about to finish Kelly Kelly off when, she slips down and starts to get some offense going. She quickens up the pace. Kelly is getting some good moves in. Kelly goes to the top rope as Beth stands up Kelly drop kicks her from the top and covers her 1...2....3....Kelly Kelly is the new Divas Champion.

Kelly Kelly (New Divas Champion) defeats. Beth Phoenix (7:12)

The camera goes backstage to Santino Marella who says that Teddy Long has hired him to Interview superstars tonight. Santino says he is standing with his guest the WWE Champion CM Punk. Santino asks him what mood are you feeling in after seeing the destruction by the SMACKDOWN Elimination Chamber match. Punk says that he is going to stay cool and not let the chamber get to his head like others did. He says that he will fight a good fight and will at the end of the night still be the WWE Champion. He walks away and Santino says that CM Punk is his favourite to win the chamber.

John Laurinaitis is seen backstage standing next to Otunga who has a ice pack on his wrist but still sipping coffee. He says that he wants Otunga to go to all the superstars in the Elimination Chamber and tell them that he wants to top the SMACKDOWN Chamber. David Otunga says that he is crazy and that he is not going around the locker room asking guys like Kane and Cena to be better. Laurinaitis is about to speak when Triple H enters. He says that he is going to be filling out a performance evaluation based on the two RAW matches and two SMACKDOWN matches. Which ever two end up being better will get there GM more stars.

Ted DiBiase vs. Hunico (w/ Camacho)
    Ted DiBiase comes out strong against Hunico who has been getting to Ted DiBiase for the past month because he did not invite them to his party. Hunico starts to fire back with thug type shots to DiBiase. Ted kicks him in the middle of his stomach and then Hunico goes down. Ted DiBiase is about to put him away when Camacho stands on the apron. DiBiase drops Hunico and attempts to strike Camacho who drops to the floor. Hunico takes advantage of the distraction by attack DiBiase when his back was turned. The ref warns Camacho. Hunico is starting a thug muggin on Ted DiBiase. He is dominating. Ted DiBiase gets to his feet but Hunico knocks him back down. Hunico is slapping Ted DiBiase around the ring. He is taking it easy stomping on Ted DiBiase. He does the wrong thing by celebrating mid match which gives Ted DiBiase a chance to get control. DiBiase is again about to finish Hunico when Camacho distracts Ted DiBiase. The ref and DiBiase are distracted behind the back of the ref Hunico rolls out of the ring a grabs something that looks like Brass-Knuckles he puts it on his hand and rolls back in. He waits for Camacho to drop down. The ref is warning him while DiBiase turns around and he gets cracked in the face with the Brass Knuckles.....Hunico covers 1...2...3

Hunico defeats. Ted DiBiase (8:12)

A video package shows the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match hype over the past weeks.

The King says that the RAW WWE Championship match Elimination Chamber match is up next.

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match
    CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler
    Dolph Ziggler enters the chamber is has drawn the number 1 spot and will start. R-Truth is the next man into the chamber he has drawn the number 2 spot and will be starting against Ziggler. The Miz came out to a hurricane of boos. He stepped into a pod. John Cena was the next man into the ring he looked like he has something to prove he went into the a pod. The WWE Champion CM Punk came out with his title, he looked around at the other and raised the title. Will he retain it here tonight? Everyone waited for "The Big Red Monster" Kane. When he came out the ramp set on fire. Truth and Ziggler both wished they were in pods when Kane stared them down. Cena then started bagging against the pod just wanting to attack and destroy Kane. Kane then had a sick smile and went into his pod. The match starts as Ziggler starts to attack R-Truth. Truth starts to play defense which gives hi a opening when Ziggler gets tired fro swinging rights and lefts at him. Truth starts to pull some offense together. A few more minutes into the match Ziggler gets a opening and starts to swing at Truth again he catches Truth with a few hooks. Truth falls and Ziggler tries to pin hi 1...kick out by Truth. Ziggler starts to attack with a force. He knocks R-Truth to the floor. He stares at CM Punk and shouts IT IS MY TIE TO SHINE and he starts to laugh. As he is caught off guard by Truth. He made a big mistake by saying that. Truth starts to string a few moves and slams Ziggler on the floor. The lights start to flash and the light appears on John Cena's pod. Cena is in the match, John rushes in and tackles Truth by the legs. He starts to lay shots to his head. He then tackles Ziggler as he gets up.Then turns back to Truth and spears him. He then spears Ziggler. He picks Ziggler up and whips him hard into the corner. He then follows it up quickly with a clothesline which sends Ziggler over the top rope and onto the steel floor. Cena is fired up and looking good. John Cena goes outside. He grabs Ziggler's hair. He then starts to smash his head against Kane's pod to send him a message. Kane starts to get boiled up in his pod. Cena starts to taunt Kane. Kane starts to smash his pod. Cena goes to the top rope which is not unlike him. He fly's with a leg drop on to Ziggler's back which causes Ziggler to go face first into the steel. Cena then pins Ziggler 1..2.. kick out, Cena grabs Ziggler up on his shoulders then throws him back first into the chamber. Ziggler starts to scream. Cena starts to kick his face repetitively. This is all to send a message to Kane. Cena forgets about R-Truth who starts to attack Cena from the behind. Truth starts to go crazy attack John Cena. He throws Cena back into the ring. He focuses on Dolph Ziggler. Vickie is screaming for Ziggler to get up from the outside. Truth is about to push Ziggler on the chamber when Ziggler counters and sends Truth into the steel chamber. After a bit the lights go off the the spotlight flashes on to the WWE Champions pod. CM Punk is now in the match. Punk goes right after Cena who is in the ring meanwhile Ziggler is still working on R-Truth on the outside. Punk targets Cena because he is one of the bigger threats. John Cena doesn't see Punk coming. CM Punk starts to use some technical moves to wear down John Cena. Punk gets blind sided by Ziggler who starts to attack Punk. Ziggler gives Punk a DDT. He pins Punk 1...2...he then breaks his own pin and starts to do sit ups while he is doing sit ups somehow Punk spins on his back and kicks Ziggler in the mouth while lying down. Ziggler is down. Punk gets him up and gives him Go to Sleep. Ziggler is down and Punk gets the cover 1...2....3...Dolph Ziggler has been eliminated by CM Punk. CM Punk then turns to John Cena who is using the ropes to pull himself back to his feet. Punk starts to attack Cena while he is against the ropes. Cena lifts Punk and throws him over the top rope and Punk hits the steel hard. Punk is on his back. Cena is about to exit the ring when R-Truth comes back into the match. Truth starts to get something rolling. He is about to kick Cena's lights out when Punk dives on hi from the top rope. After a minute the lights flash on to Kane's pod. The ref's unlock his pod. He pushes the ref's away and goes straight after John Cena. John is on the floor. Kane picks him up and starts to unleash on John Cena. John Cena is getting man handled by Kane. Kane is focus on ending John Cena's career. Kane starts to throws John Cena around the ring. Truth tries to attack Kane by he just elbows him and pushes him away he is not concerned about anyone else besides John Cena. Kane is hitting Cena while he is back up against the corner. Punk jumps on to Kane's back and starts a sleeper hold. To no affect Kane just grabs Punk and throws him over the rope and Punk its the steel floor again. Kane is looking around for Cena who has disappeared from the corner. He ends up being on the other side of the ring on the top rope. He tries to spear Kane from the top rope but Kane catches him and caries him over the top rope and slams him in the chamber. Kane then does it again, Truth attacks Kane from the back. Kane is finally off of his feet. Kane is trying to block these shots that are coming from R-Truth he pushes Truth away. As Truth comes back at hi he runs into a uppercut. Then Kane chokeslams R-Truth on the steel floor. 1..2...3 Kane eliminates R-Truth. The lights go out and The Miz enters from his pod The Miz runs into the ring to see Kane coming he then jumps over the top rope and runs back into his pod and hold it shut. The ref's are trying to open it again. CM Punk opens the pod and starts to give shots to The Miz in his pod. He is bashing Miz in his pod. In the ring John Cena is all over Kane with lefts, rights, elbows, choking him, head butting him. He is just not letting go of Kane. Kane rolls over and is on top of Cena now. He starts to use the same choke move he has done to Cena over the past weeks. Cena is choked out. Cena is not moving. The 2 ref's enter the chamber and the ref 2 ref's in the chamber go to check on Cena they tell Kane to step away. They say that Cena is knocked out. Kane pushes them away and starts to attack Cena again. He tells the ref to open the door. Kane leaves with Cena on his back. Kane does not care about the WWE Championship he just took Cena away. Cena and Kane have both been eliminated. There are only two superstars left The Miz and Punk who are still wrestling in the pod. Punk kicks Miz in the head and then knees him he opens the door and they both come out. Punk throws The Miz around the outside against the chamber against the pods and on the steel floor. Miz squirms into the ring. Punk goes in but Miz takes advantage as Punk is getting into the ring, Miz is starting to look good with a DDT and a suplex. After a few minutes The Miz is setting up for a Skull Crushing Finale. He is about to do it but he stops. He throws Punk to the outside. He sets up another Skull Crushing Finale but on the outside steel floor. When he is about to hit it, Punk reverses it into t Go To Sleep! CM Punk covers 1...2.......3. The winner of the Elimination Chamber match and still the WWE Champion CM PUNK! CM Punk just stands up. He grabs his title and starts to celebrate. He climbs to the top of the pod and starts to celebrate and raise his WWE Championship up high.

CM Punk (Still WWE Champion) defeats. The Miz, Kane, John Cena, R-Truth, Dolph Ziggler (28:53)

Thank you for watching the WWE Elimination Chamber. Congratulations to all of the winners as we leave Milwaukee and continue the Road to WrestleMania!

Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-18-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Elimination Chamber 2012 Review-

Firs thing the layout is good but you should bold some of the match titles (example Ambulance Match | John Cena vs. Kane) then have the text unbolded it will be more appealing to people's eyes.

As for the review

- First thing the SmackDown chamber match was pretty nice and a good opener, I did not expect Randy Orton to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Infact I thought it would be either Barrett or Sheamus or even Bryan who walked out the new champion. However having Orton as champion can set up Orton vs. Sheamus at Mania, could Orton turn heel again? leaves a big question. Also Cody Rhodes going for his signature kick and ending up RKO'ed by Orton in mid-air off the top of the pod...

- Second match, the divas match.... as much as I hate Kelly Kelly, well I do hate her, however why switch champions a few months away from WrestleMania? I don't get it. Beth SHOULD have retained especially against Kelly Kelly.

- Hunico and Ted DiBiase's match was just a filler, IMO this should have been the dark match and then you could of had either a Tag Team Championship match or a United States Championship match. However it is unpredictable and you basiclaly gave Hunico his first win on PPV in singles competition, if WWE were doing Branded PPVS, this match would be on the main card. (example if SmackDown had the Elimination Chamber ppv all to themselves and Raw had Extreme Rules all to themselves) and so on. However a win is a win, Hunico keeps climbing the ladder on SmackDown.

- As for the main event itself, CM Punk retaining was a must. I like how you had Cena and Kane renew their feud inside the Chamber. However one thing remains what happened with Cena and Kane? did Kane destroy Cena after kidnapping him away from the Chamber match?

- Overall the show I'd give it a 7/10. It was a good one. However things like quick title changes and a lower-mid card feud dropped the notch a little. Still good though and good spots such as Rhodes' elimination.

Status
    Vcash

Raw Re: WWE by Pimptastic

WWE RAW | 20th of February | LIVE! from Green Bay, Wisconsin

Monday Night RAW starts of with a video package of the RAW Elimination Chamber. It shows CM Punk retaining his WWE Championship, it shows Kane taking John Cena away from the Chamber and all the eliminations. Then the opening intro and pyro goes off. Michael Cole introduces us only one night removed from the Elimination Chamber. Michael Cole says that tonight CM Punk will take on The Miz. Jerry Lawler than says that The ROCK IS IN THE BUILDING and will be coming out here too talk about his match with John Cena at WrestleMania. But where is John Cena? He has not been seen since Kane dragged him to hell last night.

CM Punks music hits and the WWE Champion walks out to the ring. He enters and and raises his title up high. He says that he did it. He says that he outlasted 5 other superstars in the Elimination Chamber. He says that he is going to go in to WrestleMania and win. He says that he is the best wrestler in the world. He is lost for words he is about to talk again when the lights go out. Codes appear on the big screen in blue. They codes roll around and end up spelling "THE END IS NEAR". Suddenly "Break The Walls Down" plays and the crowed start to cheer. Chris Jericho is back in the WWE. He walks out seriously in a suit to the ring. He waits and the crowed are still cheering on. He stares into the crowed. CM Punk starts to smile and puts his hand out to Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho stares at Punk's hand then looks at his face. Chris Jericho raises the microphone and starts to talk. 41 days...the end will come. He drops the mic and slowly walks out of the ring while keeping his eyes on CM Punk. Punk lowers his hand and wipes his smile. Punk looks at Jericho. Chris Jericho points to the WrestleMania28 sign and then signals the WWE Championship across his waist. He then turns his back to CM Punk and walks away as the crowed are still cheering for him.

Josh Matthews is seen backstage with The Miz. He asks The Miz how he feels on his performance at the Elimination Chamber. The Miz answers that he should of won. That he should be the current WWE Champion not CM Punk! He says that Punk got lucky and said that he had CM Punk in his hands he had the Skull Crushing Finale locked but Punk got lucky again he squirmed out again and comes out on top. He says it is all okay because he is going to win his way into the WWE Championship match over the next coming weeks. He says he will earn his way into a title match at WrestleMania28. He says that he will beat Punk tonight one on one.

Cody Rhodes defeats. R-Truth (5:45)
    We come to the first match of the night. Cody Rhodes and R-Truth both gave it their all in there chamber matches. Cody Rhodes starts the match up strong. Cody Rhodes has clearly is still angry because he did not win last night at the Elimination Chamber. Rhodes starts take control and does not look like slowing his offense down. He keeps a strong attack on R-Truth. He punches Truth in the face. R-Truth uses the ropes to keep him on his feet. Cody Rhodes then uses his momentum to try to clothesline R-Truth over the top rope. But R-Truth ducks and sends Cody over the top rope. Cody hits the floor hard. He then starts to grab his ankle. Truth is about to go out and get Rhodes back in the ring but the referee sends him back and goes out to check on Cody Rhodes. He is checking on his ankle while R-Truth is off guard and leaning against the ropes with his back turned. Cody Rhodes jumps into the ring and rolls Truth up 1...2....3...Cody Rhodes sneaks his way into this win. R-Truth is angry. He starts to kick the bottom rope. Cody Rhodes has a sick smile on bus face as he takes his championship.

The camera goes backstage and we see the new Divas Champion Kelly Kelly with her title backstage talking to Alicia Fox.

Commercial Break

Kelly Kelly defeats. Natalya (3:53)
    Natalya is looking from revenge for her friend Beth Phoenix who lost her title last night to Kelly Kelly. Natalya stats to attack Kelly before the bell rings. Kelly starts to fight back. She gets the upper-hand on Natalya but she quickly gets control over her again. Mid-way through the match Kelly is looking good but then Beth Phoenix comes out and catches her attention. She gets Kelly distracted and Natalya takes advantage and slams her to the the mat and applies a Sharpshooter and makes Kelly Kelly tap out. After the match Beth and Natalya attack Kelly until Alicia Fox comes out and saves Kelly Kelly. Alicia Fox then gets Kelly's title and as she is handing it to her she holds on to it longer before giving it to Kelly.

John Laurinaitis is seen standing with David Otunga in his office. Otunga is sipping coffee and Laurinaitis is reading sheet of paper. Laurinaitis says WrestleMania28 is looking good for RAW. We have the main event in Cena vs. The Rock. Otunga then coughs and says where is John Cena? John Laurinaitis says that he is sure that Cena will come out when The Rock calls him out later tonight. Somebody knocks on the door. Laurinaitis invites him in. The crowed start to cheer as The Rock steps into his office. John Laurinaitis shakes The Rock's hand. Otunga ties to do the same but The Rock stares at him. Laurinaitis asks what he can do for The Rock. The Rock says that he wants Cena out there tonight when he goes out to the ring tonight because he wants to say stuff to his face. John Laurinaitis says that Cena has not checked in since he got dragged away at the Elimination Chamber. The Rock then shouts then you're gonna get your bow-tied coffee sippin' joke of a attorney to find Cena's fruity ass. Rock then walks out.

CM Punk is seen backstage getting ready for his match tonight against The Miz. When The Miz enters the his locker room. Miz says that he got lucky last night, and that he will get a title match soon. CM Punk stares at Miz and says he will prove that there was no luck in his victory last night by beating him tonight. The Miz then adds if he wins tonight then he will get a WWE title match then Monday Night on RAW. Punk agrees. The Miz laughs and leaves his locker room.

Kofi Kingston defeats. Primo (Money in the Bank Qualifier- 4:51)
    This is the first Money in the Bank ladder match qualifier match. The winner will be one of the eight men who will be going to WrestleMania28 and will have a chance to grab the briefcase and have a shot at any World title any time, any where. Primo starts the match with some quick moves. Kofi Kingston is the favorite but is not going so well. Primo starts to pick up the pace of the match as he starts to belt Kingston around the ring with some high-flying moves. He springboards Kofi Kingston and goes for a pin 1....2...kick out by Kofi. Kofi Kingston is grounded and is not looking like he will be heading to WrestleMania. Primo starts to slow down his attack and takes a breather for a second. He makes a big mistake while he is taking a breather Kingston gets up and starts to fire out some offense. He is jumping around the ring sweeping Primo off of his feet. Primo is in the middle of the ring while Kingston is measuring him up. Kingston hits the trouble inn paradise. He then covers Primo 1..2...3...Kofi Kingston wins and is the first wrestle in this years Money in the Bank ladder match.

A video package hyping up WrestleMania28 appears.

Commercial Break

Randy Orton vs. The Big Show (No Contest- 5:03)
    The new World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton competes in his first match as World Champion against The Big Show. Orton starts of well and is not showing signs of weakness after the Elimination Chamber match. The Big Show got eliminated by Orton last night. Randy Orton goes after The Big Show's leg to try to slow him down early on in the match so later he will have trouble. Orton starts to attack his leg with kicks. Big Show pushes Orton away. Orton fly's straight back at The Big Show and starts to attack his head. Show shoves him off again. Orton is about to go back on to The Big Show but Show attempts a WMD but Orton ducks under it and starts a sleeper hold from behind.. Orton has to jump on to The Big Show's back to get the hold on properly. Show tips Orton off of his back and sends Orton to the floor. Orton climbs back into the ring and runs into The Big Show. Show starts to get something rolling but Orton stops him by spearing him and getting some more offense into him. Late in thee match Orton still has control of The Big Show. Orton sends Show to the ropes. And as Orton is about to knee The Big Show....Show counters and runs Orton over. Orton gets up just to be ran over again. The Big Show then grabs Orton and throws him on the floor. The Big Show is fired up he signals the WMD. As he is waiting for Orton to get up Daniel Bryan comes out of know were. He has a steel chair in hand. He is about to hit Show with the chair but instead The Big Show gives the WMD to Bryan but he protects himself with the chair. The ref throws the match away due to Daniel Bryan getting involved. Show is angry because he was about to win. Daniel Bryan starts to walk away with a smile on his face.

We see Triple H backstage coming out to the ring. His music hits and he walks down to the ring. He grabs a microphone. He pauses as the crowed are cheering Undertaker. Triple H says that he is here to address The Undertaker. he says that he knows what The Undertaker wants by sending him a message last Monday Night on RAW. He knows that The Undertaker wants something. He knows that The Undertaker wants another match to end it all. He knows that The Undertaker wants him to end his era and to put a end to it to break his misery. Triple H says that he can't do that to him or to the WWE. He knows how important it is to have The Undertaker here for the later stages. He does not want to be the one to end the 19-0 streak. He says the answer is NO to The Undertaker's challenge. Just then the lights go out and The Undertaker's music hits. He walks slowly to the ring leaving a chill in the crowed as he walks. He enters the ring and gets a microphone. Triple H says says that he know what he is thinking but he will not change his mind about WrestleMania28. He says that he has a business to run in the WWE and that he will not let all these distractions get to his head. The Undertaker stares into Triple H's eyes. He tells Triple H that he will wrestle him at WrestleMania28. Triple H says no once again. The Undertaker says that he will face his doom sooner than later. He says that he needs this match. He has been waiting for the opportunity for 1 whole year. He asks Triple H to face him at WrestleMania28. Triple H says no. Turns his back and walks away. While he is walking up the ram. The Undertaker says that he will have to face his doom at WrestleMania28. His music plays as the arena lights go dark purple and smoke clouds up the ring.

CM Punk defeats. The Miz (7:12)
    Early in the night The Miz put a stipulation on if he wins then he will be receiving a WWE Championship title match nest week on RAW. CM Punk accepted the match to prove that last night's win was not based on luck it was based on skill. The Miz talks before Punk enters the ring. He says that he will beat CM Punk tonight and go on next week to beat Punk again to become the WWE Champion and then he will go on to be the star of WrestleMania28. He then says that I'm The Miz and I'm AWESOME! CM Punk enters the ring. CM Punk raises the title up high which gets Miz angry. The Miz starts to attack before the bell rings. But Punk quickly makes up some ground. The Miz exits the ring when Punk starts to build up momentum. The Miz is getting booed on the outside of the ring so he turns around to the fans and tells them all to sit down and shut up. While he is distracted CM Punk goes outside and hits The Miz's head against the security barrier. He does it repeatedly until The Miz drops to his knees. Punk then throws Miz into the ring. While Punk is slowly getting back into the ring The Miz takes advantage by quickly getting up and kneeing Punk out of the ring. The Miz starts a vicious attack on the outside he sends Punk back into the ring. He rolls in and covers CM Punk 1..2...kick out by Punk. The Miz covers again but puts his feet on the ropes to try to gain leverage 1.....2....the referee sees that The Miz is cheating and breaks up the count. The Miz starts to complain and says that he was not cheating. Mid way through the match The Miz is still in control he is taking advantage of CM Punk. Punk cannot get anything rolling. The Miz send CM Punk against the turnbuckle he follows up with a clothesline and slips through the second rope. He then comes back into the ring he is setting up for something. When Punk gets on his feet Miz knees his face and gives him a neck-breaker in the same motion. He is now setting up for a Skull Crushing Finale. When Punk gets up he has it in but as he goes to smash Punks skull against the mat CM Punk counters and gets The Mix on his shoulders and hits a Go to Sleep and falls into the cover 1....2.....3.....CM Punk wins and denies The Miz a WWE Championship title match next week. Punk celebrates with his title. As he he celebrating Chris Jericho comes out of the crowed. He starts a brutal attack on CM Punk. He throws CM Punk out of the ring and Punk hits the outside hard. Chris Jericho grabs a microphone he smiles and says that WrestleMania28 will be the end. He drops the mic while his music is playing. He grabs the WWE Championship title belt and looks at it he smiles and puts it on his shoulders and poses to the fans. As he laughs. He drops the title and walks out of the ring. CM Punk is seen holding the back of his head.

Commercial Break

We come back t Monday Night RAW. Michael Cole announces that The Rock will becoming out here right now to talk about his WrestleMania28 opponent John Cena. The Rock's music hits as the fans go wild. He walks down to the ring with a purpose. He enters and grabs a microphone. He is looking around the crowed with a big smile on his face. He says that he is out here to talk about his WrestleMania28 opponent John Cena. The Rock says that Cena has been complaining about him not being here on RAW for the past weeks because he wants to talk to him like a man well he is here but where is John Cena? Cena is no where to bee seen. The Rock says that he is here but John Cena is not because he is scared of him. He will try to get out of his match with him at WrestleMania28 because all Cena is a coward.That is right I called John Cena a coward, what he John Cena going to do about it? The Rock calls Cena out to the ring right now. After a moment he calls him out again. He says that is just like John Cena always not coming to face The Rock like a man...he then tries to speak again but the lights go red and Kane's music hits. The ring's post light up on flames. Kane walks out to the ring. Kane enters the ring trying to intimidate The Rock. Kane grabs a mic and says that John Cena is gone. He is gone from this planet. He says that he could not embrace the hate hard enough so he had t send him away to a better place. Kane says that he has destroyed John Cena. John Cena is gone forever. The Rock then interrupts Kane and says that does he think that The Rock is scared of a man in a red and black mask? He says that this whole monster thing does not scare The People's Champ. Kane then starts to laugh he says that John Cena could not embrace the hate and he is gone. Then says if he cannot embrace the hate he will be too and starts to laugh. As he is laughing The Rock starts an attack. He hits the Kane with lefts and rights. He hits him with more hard punches. Kane is tipping on the ropes. Rock signals a clothesline. He goes for it but Kane flips him over the top rope and The Rock hits the floor. Kane exits the ring. He picks Rock up and is going for a shot to the head but The Rock ducks and starts to hit him with even more hard shots. Kane is trying to get away through the crowed but The Rock stops him and sends him into the steel post. Kane is trying to crawl away now. The Rock starts to stomp on Kane. The Rock gets Kane up and sends him into the steel steps. The steps go flying . The Rock then starts to bounce Kane's head against the steel step. He does it time after time again. The Rock grabs Kane and starts to bounce his head against the commentary table. The Rock throws Kane away and starts to take all of the materials off the table. He then hits Kane's head again off of it. He then gives Kane a ROCK BOTTOM on the table. The commentary table snaps and Kane is down and out. The Rock enters the ring again. He gets a mic and says Cena I am ready for WrestleMania. He drops the mic and his music plays. He starts to taunt on the ropes to end the show.

Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-25-2012 at 12:10 AM.

Status
    Vcash

Superstar Re: WWE by Pimptastic

WWE SUPERSTARS | 23rd of February| Green Bay, Wisconsin

Jack Swagger defeats. Evan Bourne (4:53)

Justin Gabriel defeats. Heath Slater (4:45)

Santino Marella defeats. Michael McGillicutty (3:54)

The Uso's deafeat. Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins (5:02)
    Last edited by Pimptastic; 02-25-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Status
    Vcash

WWE NETWORK NEWS | 23rd of February

WWE.com News:
    WWE Superstars is now on WWE.com
    WWE.com announces new WWE Superstar action figures will becoming out before WrestleMania28
    Ted DiBiase throws huge party to make up for his lose at the Elimination Chamber for his fans.
    WWE RAW will be hosting a House show in Canada next Thursday Night.

Headline News:
    Wade Barrett has injured his shoulder and will be out of action. (Time Period- TBD)
    John Cena is still missing in hell?
    Kane has injured his lower back in fight with The Rock past Monday on RAW
    Kofi Kingston is the first of eight Superstars in the Money in the Bank ladder match

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Raw review

- First off nice on the Jericho return, having him come back to what he was and that is not the guy who claims the world is ending but the one that wears suits and has a timid face. Punk vs. Jericho @ WrestleMania 28.

- Nice win for Rhodes cheating to pick up the victory over R-Truth.

- Have a feeling that Alicia is turning heel, seeming as she took time to give Kelly the championship back.

- Money in the Bank is abck, Kingston the first of many to enter I assume.

- Punk and The Miz was a nice main event set up, like how you don't use some of the SmackDown guys for the SuperShow. Surprised by it though as well as The Miz trying to get back into the main event of WrestleMania 28 trying to go back to back at WrestleMania.

- Triple H's promo saying that he will end Undertaker at WrestleMania was good, gives Triple H some momentum heading into the match. Undertaker coming and saying he will end Triple H once and for all was also good.

- The Rock's promo on John Cena was good, however I think it is better if Kane moves on now from the Cena feud, I mean Cena dragged to hell is kinda Cheesy. Also The Rock laying the SmackthDown on Kane was good, and injuring Kane and putting him on the shelf was also a good moment.

Thread Information