Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - Kane vs John Cena - Ambulance Match

Evil Admin.

Status
    Vcash

WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - Kane vs John Cena - Ambulance Match

John Cena vs. Kane (Ambulance Match)
    By: Alex Giannini February 6, 2012

One thing is certain at WWE Elimination Chamber on Feb. 19 – someone will be leaving in an ambulance by the end of the night. On the Feb. 6 Raw SuperShow, Interim Raw GM John Laurinaitis announced a rematch between John Cena and Kane. In a move he said the WWE Board of Directors liked, the Interim Raw GM said the rivals will clash in an Ambulance Match.

The rules of an Ambulance Match may be simple, but getting to the final bell will be anything but as there are no pinfalls, submissions, count-outs or disqualifications. To win, a competitor needs to incapacitate his opponent, throw him into the back of a waiting ambulance and shut the door, sending him directly to the nearest medical facility.

Brutal and barbaric, an Ambulance Match at Elimination Chamber may be the only appropriate setting as one of the most intense rivalries the WWE Universe has ever seen reaches its apex.

While some conflicts explode after just one inciting incident, others build slowly and steadily over time. When it comes to Cena and The Big Red Monster Kane, their rivalry has intensified each week for the past few months, with each act of aggression topping its predecessor. In his continued efforts to get Cena to finally embrace the hate, Kane has used those closest to Cena to get his message across.

Kane’s relentless assault on Cena’s friend, Zack Ryder, began on the Jan. 3 episode of Raw SuperShow, when The Devil’s Favorite Demon tried to drag Ryder into the abyss underneath the ring. Luckily, Cena was there to save the day, but that did nothing to quell the monster’s fury.

The next week, Kane chokeslammed Ryder off the loading docks outside the arena, seriously injuring him. Then, on the Jan. 23 Raw SuperShow, Kane intensified his attacks, chokeslamming Ryder through the stage and sending the Superstar to a nearby medical facility. A visibly furious Cena uncharacteristically snapped, refusing Josh Matthews’ interview request by knocking the microphone out of the announcer’s hand.

The following Sunday at the 25th anniversary of the Royal Rumble, Cena and Kane battled to a double count-out. But it was naïve to think that a ring bell would be enough to stop these two from tearing each other apart. The war raged on outside the ring and all over the arena, with Kane getting the upper hand on Cena, courtesy of a steel chair.

Kane’s constant torment has taken Cena to unchartered territory, revealing a vicious and previously unseen side of the Leader of Cenation, as witnessed on the Jan. 30 episode of Raw. After Eve’s loss to Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, Kane appeared at ringside, terrifying the helpless Diva. An incensed Cena again came to the rescue, continually battering Kane with the steel ring stairs and sending The Devil’s Favorite Demon scurrying through the WWE Universe.

Now, the two powerhouse Superstars prepare to meet at Elimination Chamber, in what will be their most vicious bout yet. A rare stipulation throughout history, the WWE Universe hasn’t witnessed an Ambulance Match since Survivor Series 2003 which, perhaps unsurprisingly, featured Kane. Despite a heroic effort on the part of Shane McMahon during that match, The Big Red Monster’s brutal assault proved too great and it was Kane who slammed shut the ambulance doors on his opponent.

Does the same fate await John Cena on Feb. 19 at Elimination Chamber? Find out live on pay-per-view starting at 8 ET / 5 PT.
    Am I mistaken or is this only the second ambulance match in WWE history? I can't say this looks good, but it makes sense to keep this feud going until The Rock can start making appearances again.

Wrestling Masochist

Status
    Vcash

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2012 - Kane vs John Cena - Ambulance Match

An Ambulance match works in the context of the feud, but I'm not a big fan of the stipulation and the angle is awful. Their last match wasn't bad, but certainly wasn't anything that I'd want to see again, but it is just a filler feud, I guess.

The Best

Status
    Vcash

The rules of an Ambulance match may be simple... But they are not explained here!

Seriously, I don't understand the stipulation.

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

the ambulance should take away Kane and get him treatment at a mental hospital

other than that, i cannot see anything of interest in the gimmick of the match or the match itself

kiss the ring

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    The rules of an Ambulance match may be simple... But they are not explained here!

There is an ambulance, and whoever can put their opponent inside it and close the door wins.
    ---------------

This will be terrible.

I'm not Merle anymore

Status
    Vcash

....I'm looking forward to this .

Well I’m still afraid
    Like a kid in the sixties
    Staring at the sky
    Waiting for the bomb to fall
    And it’s all a lie
    What they say about stability
    It scares me sometimes
    The emptiness I see in my eyes

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Casual Viewer

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by heel316 View Post
    the ambulance should take away Kane and get him treatment at a mental hospital
    Why don't they? Reformed Kane could be an interesting angle.

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #4. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1

Spoiler:

#6. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #7. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #8. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Silas Young - ROH on SBG 18/1/14
    #9. Jay Briscoe vs. Bobby Fish - ROH on SBG 25/1/14
    #10. Roderick Strong vs. Chris Hero - Raising the Bar - Night 1

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. RD Evans vs. Matt Sells - ROH on SBG 25/1/14
    #4. The Romantic Touch vs. Michael Bennett - Wrestling's Finest
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

GMT Admin

Status
    Vcash

Well the good news is that this will be the blow off match to a crappy feud, not long left to endure.

The match itself could go either way, I kind of like the stipulation that's been added because we haven't seen one in a long while, so who knows, this might surprise us.

Cena NEEDS to win, Kane got the upper hand at the Rumble, he wasn't on TLC, he got made to look like a pussy at Survivor Series - can we please fast forward to the point of this feud which is to get Cena to turn up the aggression before facing The Rock at Wrestlemania.

Oh and Zack Ryder should be driving that ambulance when Kane loses

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post

Think Last Ride match with an ambulance instead of a hearse. Silly filler feud.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

21-1

Status
    Vcash

Meh match not expecting much but should be decent at most *** I'm guessing. Cena will win makes no real sense for Kane to win anyway.

21-1
    EAT. SLEEP. BREAK THE STREAK

Underdog

Status
    Vcash

What can I say? I love cheesy stips like this one from time to time, and it fits the overall cheesiness of the feud. I think it will be very entertaining as a complement to the EC match itself.

Indy Talent

Status
    Vcash

Certainly interesting to see a different type of match being used by WWE and although I'm not a kane fan in the slighest, it could be somewhat entertaining if booked right.

Thank you Malcom

Status
    Vcash

An ambulance match is exactly the same as Casket/Buried Alive/Last Ride but with an ambulance obviously.

This match WILL NOT be as good as the first.

What made the first interesting is that Shane was the underdog and it was fun to watch him try and out do Kane. David vs Goliath,This time we have Goliath vs Goliath. You can see where it's going already.

I was a fan of their feud before the Rumble in which their match was less entertaining than the Divas and the Brodus Clay match. Very disappointing.

I expect nothing more in this match. I just can't wait for it to be over so Cena can get going with the Rock. Cena IS NOT going to embrace the hate so this entire feud has been for nothing. It has made Cena look weak and has done nothing for him.

Cena needs to DECIMATE Kane in this match and WWE need to build him up again after all the damage they have done. They should have spent this time making him look strong as their top guy. Not making him look like a push over. Biggest match of the year coming up and they have spent their time letting their top guy get his ass kicked. If ever their was a time for "Super Cena" it would have been these past couple of months to make him look like a strong contender to Rock. Because at the moment he isn't even close.

The ambulance match needs to rectify this.
    Shit.....You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

The Best

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    There is an ambulance, and whoever can put their opponent inside it and close the door wins.
    Sounds awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Kavana View Post
    Cena needs to DECIMATE Kane in this match and WWE need to build him up again after all the damage they have done. They should have spent this time making him look strong as their top guy. Not making him look like a push over. Biggest match of the year coming up and they have spent their time letting their top guy get his ass kicked. If ever their was a time for "Super Cena" it would have been these past couple of months to make him look like a strong contender to Rock. Because at the moment he isn't even close.

The ambulance match needs to rectify this.
    That may be the point though. Make it seem like the build is getting to Cena so that, once again, he can overcome the odds and be the hero for all the little boys and girls...

Personally, that he's been struggling so much lately has put me in doubt of whether he will stay true to his "Hustle. Loyalty.Respect." moto. Maybe I'm being worked (which is always nice in this day and age) but it's really got me wondering if Cena would cheat to beat The Rock at WrestleMania 28 and turn heel on those that don't respect him as well as those that do. If there's ever been a time to do it, it's this angle that makes the most sense for it to happen during... Or at least, so far in Cena's career it is.

I can just imagine the atmosphere if he does cheat in Rocky's home town. It would be epic! When was the last time they ended a 'Mania on anything but a happy ending?

Thank you Malcom

Status
    Vcash

With regard to the Cena heel switch. I have all but given up on it. He has had many opportunities to turn recently.

Punk - Summer 2011
    Kane - This feud.

He still hasn't turned. Now his upcoming match with Rock would be the best time for him to change and would make him a MAJOR heel overnight if he screwed Rock. But I DON'T see it happening. Sure it would be great to see but I am 98% sure WWE won't go with this for a finish.

And if they don't turn Cena after this MASSIVE opportunity, then maybe they never will.

Whoever wins, the match will end with a hand shake/hug.

The Best

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Flex Kavana View Post
    Whoever wins, the match will end with a hand shake/hug.
    If that happens I will be stunned.

Personally, I don't see the WrestleMania 28 match with The Rock as being their final match. I see it as the first of a trilogy, so a Cena win and heel turn makes the most sense in that eventuality because Rocky needs a reason to return. Rock winning kills it, dead.

I'm have the same feeling about this match with Kane.

I can't see it being the end of Cena's involvement with Kane at all, it'll just cool the feud off until after 'Mania, with the possible switching of roles and Cena being the heel (even if it's a reluctant one).

No matter the outcome of The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 28, Kane has a vested interest in it and can continue his feud with Cena afterwards.

Thank you Malcom

Status
    Vcash

You make some fair points.

I definatly see Rock and Cena meeting again probably at Summerslam with "the other guy" winning the match. I just don't expect a Cena turn at Mania or Cena winning by cheating. This match should be a clean fight and win, Will they shake hands after? I don't know but we will see a clean finish.

As for Cena and Kane I BADLY hope it ends at EC. Before the Rumble I was into the feud. Then they put on an awful match which I think I ranked at **. And now it feels like the feud is being dragged out just to keep Cena busy.

What they do with Kane and Cena after Mania, I don't know. But I just hope this feud will be over. Which it should be following an Ambulance Match.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

On Vacation

Status
    Vcash

ya i frankly see no sense in having two more Cena v Rock matches, this is not a match which needs to make it to Best of Three

this is not a match which will happen on a PPV like Vengeance some months after mania, or even Summerslam

it's happening the first and the last time, so now you should think who winning will make sense?

Thread Information