Thread: Your Heaven

Awesome

Your Heaven

What is your idea of Heaven? This is not a religious thread, and has nothing to do with if you believe or not. Even if you 100% dont believe in God or religion, what is your idea of heaven just say?

Say a dimension where you could see your family and friends, but there is a section just for you/ those like you. What does it have in terms?

I think mine would have access to see whats happening in the living world, like a tv tuned to the peoples lives I would find most interesting. Assuming this Heaven allowes you to have what makes you happy (within ethical reason) that is seen as bad in the living world, such as binge drinking or eating way too mch food, what would you have if any?

What Im trying to ask as what is your personal part of heaven like?? What does it have. (For the point of the question, you can see your family or anyone close to you who wants to see you too whenever you want, so its more an individual what suits you kinda deal) Kind of like you can decorate your bedroom however you want, but on an infinatley grander and more awesome scale

gonna kill you

Status

Re: Your Heaven

A place full of accountability. Every evil man's torture on display, getting what's his for the rest to see. I'm not even watching, I'm busy booking Heaven Championship Wrestling's big Eddie vs. Owen feud. But you better believe I share a portion of the gate with the torture council.

Covered in Blood

Status

I'd be afraid of an ideal, unique, and personal heaven because I'd be afraid of either giving myself godlike status or a heaven that would not be spectacular enough to entertain me for all of eternity. Depends on heaven is exclusively an eternal concept or if it is something that could be experienced in a second after death. I guess all I would want before oblivion and rest that I believe I would want regardless at some point would be to traverse the cosmos and explore the mysteries of space and time in an identical projection of the universe I inhabited during life. Whether or not I could interact with this universe, this heaven, is another matter entirely. I'd be content just with the chance to comprehend it, but I'm not sure I would be able to if I were only an observer. It's completely fanciful, but still fun to think about.
    Last edited by Crest Fall; 02-07-2012 at 03:52 PM.

CAAAAAAAAARL!

Status
    Pizza and smoking will be good for you. That's all I need. No need to see any relatives or friends. Just give me smokes and onion pizza.

Status

A room full of good video games, access to wrestling shows, women, and daily viewings of Pulp Fiction and YouTube videos of kids trolling each other on Call Of Duty. Yep, sounds about right.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I don't believe in that it's what you get in Heaven that matters. I believe your mind is put into a state of eternal bliss, so no matter what there is in Heaven, you'll always feel content.

If that's not the case, I imagine everything will be provided in the exact way it takes to keep you blissful. Whether that be entertainment, your loved ones, old friends, challenges, etc. If you're someone who needs to be kept busy, there'll always be something. If you're someone who only wants what you can't have, there'll always be something to pursue. Basically, Heaven will never get boring and there'll never be any truly negative emotions.
    Last edited by Malcolm Ecstasy; 02-07-2012 at 07:57 PM.

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - Global Wars
    #4. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show

Spoiler:

#6. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1
    #7. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #8. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #9. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans vs. The Time Splitters - Global Wars
    #10. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Steen - War of the Worlds

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. Jay Lethal vs. Seleziya - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #4. Bobby Fish vs. The Romantic Touch - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

-shrug-

Status

Valhalla.

Status

I OD'd once and actually went there, it was a beach and a cold beer on a rainy day... I know the rain normally ruins up the beach, but the raindrops on the water were beautiful. Anyways, beat the hell out of waking up in a dump of a house covered in my own vomit. But I think that's what life is. You're here, covered in your own vomit until one day you die and get to hit the beach with a bottomless bucket of MGDs.
    Spoiler:

Roll Tide...Because Charlie said so.

Indy Talent

Status

Hmm. An endless supply of alcohol, my closest mates and family members. No thoughts, no regrets, no ifs, no buts. We're all dead, and out to have a ****ing good time.

ALWAYS BELIEVE

Status

I don't know if any of you have seen it but there is a movie that actually covers this rather well called "What Dreams May Come" starring Robin Williams. I don't want to spoil it for you but you should all go check it out as it does speak directly to this topic and is just a great movie.

My personal heaven would be very magical and limitless, an extension of my imagination and what I would will into being with it. It would be a place where I could live out all the dreams and fantasies I never could attain here on Earth and witness the same thing happening for those I have known and loved. I could live as Superman or Vegeta or a Sith or Jedi for as long as I wanted, experience being a top WWE superstar, drive the fastest cars in the world on a track created from my mind in my own little heaven, be the boxing heavyweight champion of the world, be an amazing singer and dancer like Michael Jackson, anything. I could travel through time and experience life at all the points in history I've never been able to see for myself. I could explore the cosmos and see the endless worlds beyond worlds, the other forms of life that exist, and the accomplishments of those other lifeforms. My heaven would look like a wonderland, part of it being a beautiful display of nature and another part of it being a magnificent futuristic city filled with all the things that we lack in the world we live in and have only dreamed of through fantasy and science fiction. Imagine if you can what it was like when you were a child and how limitless your imagination was, how you could imagine anything and it could be real trough that imagination. That should give you an idea of what my heaven would be like.

Indy Talent

Status

A nice bed with a soft(but firm) mattress; a warm breeze on a sunny day... no cramps(lol.)

Rawbar
    aka
    Christa

This is the YES Movement

Status

I'd have enough drugs to keep me going for ever. A bunch of women. My family and friends oh and people I don''t like. I like some controversy.

Thread Information