Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

Could he have finally signed???

Former ROH Tag Team champion Chris Hero was at WWE developmental today and the word is that he's finally signed officially with the company. Hero had been waiting for medical tests to clear before he could sign.

There are no plans for WWE to put Hero and his former Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) together as an act for the main roster. They were always going to be signed as separate entities.

pwinsider elite

Fire and blood

Status

Re: Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

Excellent news. He's great as both a tag wrestler and a singles wrestler, so I don't care how he debuts (when he eventually does).

I ain't gonna beg

Status

lol then why has Claudio been hyping that his partner is coming in? For them to go singles? <.<

Definitely see them being a team.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

CM Punk Mark

Status

I kind of want them to be in a Tag Team so they can actually bring some life back into the Tag Team Division. Gonna be an awesome year when all the top guys in FCW are finally called up.

Cliff 'Em All

Status

Hopefully they remain a team.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Internet Favorite

Status

It doesn't make since for them to be called up as singles guys. In no way am I saying they wouldn't be great singles stars but I think they could easily get over and on tv alot sooner just coming in as a dominant tag team.

Indy Pimpin

Status

This is great. I can't wait to see him on television. Hopefully Hero and Claudio will do some Tag Team work in the future.

Backyarder

Status

Finally. Would love to see them start out as a team but as long as they get called up I'm happy.

Squash Fodder

Status

good for Chris, although I was hoping for one more PWG appearance

although I would like to see KOW reform I would rather they have singles careers as WWE doesn't take tag teams seriously and one team isn't going to revitalize the division and especially if if WWE doesn't care about revitalizing it

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Awesome news if he's finally cleared and apart of the company.

For the sake of the tag division I'd love to see KOW in the WWE. But, both would do really well on their own (Cesaro is the third best thing in FCW behind Husky Harris and Dean Ambrose right now)

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

#PardewOut

Status

Fantastic News.

Always been a massive Hero fan, although I do wonder about his name. I like the name Chris Hero, so I'm interested to see what kind of ****ty half-thought name they give him.

They are, of course, great as a Tag. But I think even a tag team as charismatic as KoW wouldn't be enough to resuscitate this fading Tag Division

Fantrax Team: Keys of Ketamine
    Fantasy Basketball: Men Lie Women Lie Buckets Dnt
    Fantasy NFL Team: Everybody In The NFL Is On Roids

Quote Originally Posted by HBKCliqueGod View Post
    I'm pushing for a new angle right now. I figure hey I'm ripped as fuck but I'm always so focused on going to the gym. From now I'm going to split up my workout routine and go to the gym TWICE a day one for working out intensely and ignoring the noise. Two for just strictly hitting on girls at the gym. I figure I'll go there early around 2pm until 4 or 5 pm just pretending to workout but in reality scouting out girls and picking up on them when there on the treadmill and shit like that. Most girls just work out there legs that cool I'll ask them if I can treat them to a nice leg massage after there leg workouts. Fuck cardio I'm already 8% body fat I don't need no damn cardio I'm ripped out of my mind. I pretend to do cardio like walk on the treadmill and than introduce myself to the girls it's going to work I'm telling you I'll wear these tight tang tops. Some of them wear these short shorts omg I can't even focus on working out so I figure I go there early in the afternoon just to hit on the chicks, come home eat brown rice and fish, than go do my actual workout where I'm focused. Sounds about right.

kiss the ring

Status

Hopefully they come up as singles. I like them as a team but they are both much better as singles guys and the WWE has no tag division for them anyway. But this is still great news.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Fantastic News.

Always been a massive Hero fan, although I do wonder about his name. I like the name Chris Hero, so I'm interested to see what kind of ****ty half-thought name they give him.

They are, of course, great as a Tag. But I think even a tag team as charismatic as KoW wouldn't be enough to resuscitate this fading Tag Division
    To be fair, "Chris Hero" is the definitive **** name that if WWE gave somebody the IWC would whine like there is no tomorrow. We like it or are used to it, but if WWE tried it, oh god. Even a fantastic name like Evan Bourne (that Bourne came up with) got a **** ton of hate.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Yeah, I'll actually be a bit happy if they give him a new name. Ken is right. As rad as he is, Chris Hero is a terrible ring name. If his name in the indies was, let's say, Chris Spradlin, and the WWE changed it to Chris Hero, WWE would get all sorts of ****.

Plus, I've liked the majority of names given to the new talent.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

Heel Champion

Status

Good news for Chris hero and WWE fans bad news for indy fans. Glad to see that WWE is realizing that talent from the indys is what is going to elevate them and not just ex football players, or guys who's fathers were good back in the 80's or muscle bound robots.

The fact is indys are basically what replaced the territory system. So a guy like Hero, who has traveled the world, received training from a number of guys and has real experience in a number of different markets.

For the record, i love the name Chris Hero. I also love Seth Rollins as much as Tyler Black.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

I wouldn't be mad if he kept the name Hero or anything, but I can definitely see why it'd be changed too. Same with Claudio (for spelling/pronunciation reasons, if nothing else).

I agree that Seth Rollins is a badass name, as is Antonio Cesaro. I love Dean Ambrose too.

Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I like the name Antonio Cesaro, but Claudio Castagnoli isn't anything complex or indecipherable. I doubt even Booker is going to be like "Claudia Castag-nolly".

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Kevin Steen - Global Wars
    #4. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show

Spoiler:

#6. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1
    #7. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #8. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #9. The Young Bucks vs. Forever Hooligans vs. The Time Splitters - Global Wars
    #10. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Steen - War of the Worlds

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. Bobby Fish vs. The Romantic Touch - The Road to Best In The World - Night 1
    #4. Brutal Burgers vs. RD Evans & Moose - Field Of Honor
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

GMT Admin

Status

K.....O.....W........KINGS!!!

Great to see this finally sorted out, and can't wait for them to eventually make their debut sometime later in the year I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Good news for Chris hero and WWE fans bad news for indy fans. Glad to see that WWE is realizing that talent from the indys is what is going to elevate them and not just ex football players, or guys who's fathers were good back in the 80's or muscle bound robots.
    Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes were two of the best wrestlers in the company last year, they raised their game and did their part in improving the quality of the product, so I don't really understand your point.

Agreed about indys being the new territories

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Hopefully they come up as singles. I like them as a team but they are both much better as singles guys and the WWE has no tag division for them anyway. But this is still great news.
    I feel the same. The tag division is so bad that I would prefer to see them being singles guys, which I believe they can do just fine.

kiss the ring

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    K.....O.....W........KINGS!!!

Great to see this finally sorted out, and can't wait for them to eventually make their debut sometime later in the year I assume.

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes were two of the best wrestlers in the company last year, they raised their game and did their part in improving the quality of the product, so I don't really understand your point.

Agreed about indys being the new territories
    Neither guy came up through FCW though, and most of the "next generation" FCW scrubs are pretty bad.

Thread Information