Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

SERGIO!!!!

Status
    Vcash

Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

Could he have finally signed???

Former ROH Tag Team champion Chris Hero was at WWE developmental today and the word is that he's finally signed officially with the company. Hero had been waiting for medical tests to clear before he could sign.

There are no plans for WWE to put Hero and his former Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) together as an act for the main roster. They were always going to be signed as separate entities.

pwinsider elite
    We Dont Forget Our Past - So You Won't Forget Our Future

Wrestling Masochist

Status
    Vcash

Re: Chris Hero Finally Signed To WWE??

Excellent news. He's great as both a tag wrestler and a singles wrestler, so I don't care how he debuts (when he eventually does).

I'm not Merle anymore

Status
    Vcash

lol then why has Claudio been hyping that his partner is coming in? For them to go singles? <.<

Definitely see them being a team.

Well I’m still afraid
    Like a kid in the sixties
    Staring at the sky
    Waiting for the bomb to fall
    And it’s all a lie
    What they say about stability
    It scares me sometimes
    The emptiness I see in my eyes

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

CM Punk Mark

Status
    Vcash

I kind of want them to be in a Tag Team so they can actually bring some life back into the Tag Team Division. Gonna be an awesome year when all the top guys in FCW are finally called up.

Cliff 'Em All

Status
    Vcash

Hopefully they remain a team.

Lurk & Jurk | Ribs & Salsa | Team Cyrus T

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    Vcash

It doesn't make since for them to be called up as singles guys. In no way am I saying they wouldn't be great singles stars but I think they could easily get over and on tv alot sooner just coming in as a dominant tag team.

Team Cyrus T

Status
    Vcash

This is great. I can't wait to see him on television. Hopefully Hero and Claudio will do some Tag Team work in the future.
    *Team Cyrus T*

Backyarder

Status
    Vcash

Finally. Would love to see them start out as a team but as long as they get called up I'm happy.

Squash Fodder

Status
    Vcash

good for Chris, although I was hoping for one more PWG appearance

although I would like to see KOW reform I would rather they have singles careers as WWE doesn't take tag teams seriously and one team isn't going to revitalize the division and especially if if WWE doesn't care about revitalizing it

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
    Vcash

Awesome news if he's finally cleared and apart of the company.

For the sake of the tag division I'd love to see KOW in the WWE. But, both would do really well on their own (Cesaro is the third best thing in FCW behind Husky Harris and Dean Ambrose right now)

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    Events: ROH's Second to None
    Discuss: ROH Returns to PPV
    Indy/Puro Pick Em's: Results/Standings
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.

Rep this man

Status
    Vcash

Fantastic News.

Always been a massive Hero fan, although I do wonder about his name. I like the name Chris Hero, so I'm interested to see what kind of ****ty half-thought name they give him.

They are, of course, great as a Tag. But I think even a tag team as charismatic as KoW wouldn't be enough to resuscitate this fading Tag Division

King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

kiss the ring

Status
    Vcash

Hopefully they come up as singles. I like them as a team but they are both much better as singles guys and the WWE has no tag division for them anyway. But this is still great news.

I'm not Merle anymore

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Fantastic News.

Always been a massive Hero fan, although I do wonder about his name. I like the name Chris Hero, so I'm interested to see what kind of ****ty half-thought name they give him.

They are, of course, great as a Tag. But I think even a tag team as charismatic as KoW wouldn't be enough to resuscitate this fading Tag Division
    To be fair, "Chris Hero" is the definitive **** name that if WWE gave somebody the IWC would whine like there is no tomorrow. We like it or are used to it, but if WWE tried it, oh god. Even a fantastic name like Evan Bourne (that Bourne came up with) got a **** ton of hate.

Well I’m still afraid
    Staring at the sky
    And it’s all a lie
    It scares me sometimes

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
    Vcash

Yeah, I'll actually be a bit happy if they give him a new name. Ken is right. As rad as he is, Chris Hero is a terrible ring name. If his name in the indies was, let's say, Chris Spradlin, and the WWE changed it to Chris Hero, WWE would get all sorts of ****.

Plus, I've liked the majority of names given to the new talent.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    Events: ROH's Second to None
    Discuss: ROH Returns to PPV
    Indy/Puro Pick Em's: Results/Standings
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Good news for Chris hero and WWE fans bad news for indy fans. Glad to see that WWE is realizing that talent from the indys is what is going to elevate them and not just ex football players, or guys who's fathers were good back in the 80's or muscle bound robots.

The fact is indys are basically what replaced the territory system. So a guy like Hero, who has traveled the world, received training from a number of guys and has real experience in a number of different markets.

For the record, i love the name Chris Hero. I also love Seth Rollins as much as Tyler Black.

I'm not Merle anymore

Status
    Vcash

I wouldn't be mad if he kept the name Hero or anything, but I can definitely see why it'd be changed too. Same with Claudio (for spelling/pronunciation reasons, if nothing else).

I agree that Seth Rollins is a badass name, as is Antonio Cesaro. I love Dean Ambrose too.

Well I’m still afraid
    Staring at the sky
    And it’s all a lie
    It scares me sometimes

Spoiler:

Casual Viewer

Status
    Vcash

I like the name Antonio Cesaro, but Claudio Castagnoli isn't anything complex or indecipherable. I doubt even Booker is going to be like "Claudia Castag-nolly".

2014 ROH Matches Ranking:

#1. Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles - ROH on SBG 1/2/14
    #2. Adam Cole vs. Jay Briscoe - Ladder War V
    #3. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - 12th Anniversary Show
    #4. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson - 12th Anniversary Show
    #5. Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Michael Elgin & The Briscoes - Raising the Bar - Night 1

Spoiler:

#6. Michael Elgin vs. Kevin Steen - Supercard of Honor VIII
    #7. Adam Cole vs. Chris Hero - Ringmaster's Challenge
    #8. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Silas Young - ROH on SBG 18/1/14
    #9. Jay Briscoe vs. Bobby Fish - ROH on SBG 25/1/14
    #10. Roderick Strong vs. Chris Hero - Raising the Bar - Night 1

2014 Five Worst ROH Matches Ranking:
    #5. RD Evans vs. Matt Sells - ROH on SBG 25/1/14
    #4. The Romantic Touch vs. Michael Bennett - Wrestling's Finest
    #3. The Romantic Touch vs. Caprice Coleman - State of the Art
    #2. Corey Hollis vs. Mike Posey - Top Prospect Tournament (Round 1)
    #1. Alex Reigns vs. Weezy Woo - State of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

GMT Admin

Status
    Vcash

K.....O.....W........KINGS!!!

Great to see this finally sorted out, and can't wait for them to eventually make their debut sometime later in the year I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Good news for Chris hero and WWE fans bad news for indy fans. Glad to see that WWE is realizing that talent from the indys is what is going to elevate them and not just ex football players, or guys who's fathers were good back in the 80's or muscle bound robots.
    Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes were two of the best wrestlers in the company last year, they raised their game and did their part in improving the quality of the product, so I don't really understand your point.

Agreed about indys being the new territories

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Hopefully they come up as singles. I like them as a team but they are both much better as singles guys and the WWE has no tag division for them anyway. But this is still great news.
    I feel the same. The tag division is so bad that I would prefer to see them being singles guys, which I believe they can do just fine.

kiss the ring

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    K.....O.....W........KINGS!!!

Great to see this finally sorted out, and can't wait for them to eventually make their debut sometime later in the year I assume.

Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes were two of the best wrestlers in the company last year, they raised their game and did their part in improving the quality of the product, so I don't really understand your point.

Agreed about indys being the new territories
    Neither guy came up through FCW though, and most of the "next generation" FCW scrubs are pretty bad.

Thread Information