Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WCW Empire 2007: The Next Chapter

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

WCW Empire 2007: The Next Chapter

World Championship Wrestling... Again...?

Well, yes, but this is not really another attempt at World Championship Wrestling. Rather, it's a continuation of the Empire project. If you have read that one, a lot of what happens here will make a lot more sense and likely be more meaningful.

This project will start in December of 2006. So we will begin with yearly recaps for 2003, 2004, and 2005. Well, a half-year recap for 2003, to be accurate. These will focus on bigger changes for the most part, rather than individual storylines. I will include title belt histories and awards for each year, so it should help clarify a bit of who was doing what. I will also cover, to a degree, things happening outside WCW. That said, there will obviously be aspects that individual readers will be interested in that don't get covered in detail for various reasons. So don't hesitate to ask for more details or clarification. I will try to fill in the gaps.

So why do a time-skip rather than continuing with the current project? Especially considering I'm filling in the period between with a solid amount of detail... Well, there are quite a number of reasons. But I guess the main one comes down to this - when I did my first "WCW survives" project, I made a lot of plans that covered from where the project started to the end of 2002. I had ideas for beyond that but I never really solidified them into plans, so when I reached the end of my specific plans, it felt like an end point to the story I had to tell. Not a bad thing, but when making plans for Empire, I wanted to go further and so I made some pretty specific plans covering a big period of time. Which is not to say I planned out everything that happened between March 2001 and present in exacting detail, but simply that I had some key stories and events planned out with arcs covering at least significant parts of that period. The upside to that is that I always had some future stories to look forward to telling... but it also came with a downside as I reached a point where there the stories to tell for that time period weren't as appealing and I got frustrated at the idea of having to move through a lull. I was wary of the writing becoming a grind, because once it does that, the project isn't fun to write anymore and is like to end soon.

Quite a number of the things that that happen in the 2003-2006 period and some of what will be the focus in 2007 is stuff I had planned from the beginning of the project. Not absolutely everything, but a good amount of it.

I considered a few different ideas. Doing one or several shorter time-skips was a definitely possibility. There are some stories and events in the 2003-2006 period that I believe would have been really fun to cover in detail (or at least as much detail the recap style provides). After a significant amount of consideration, I decided that going the route here is the best compromise. It's not necessarily perfect or ideal but a compromise. It picks up a point where I think things will be interesting, both for me as a writer and for you the reader.

The previous Empire project can be found here:
    World Championship Wrestling: Empire

Now, it is required to have read that to enjoy this? No, I don't think so. Certain aspects of this project are likely to make a lot more sense, though, so I'd recommend that it's a good idea. But then again, I'm kinda biased. I've heard it's a good read, though...

This Version of World Championship Wrestling

This will be defined (hopefully quite clearly) in the yearly recaps and such, but I figure that it also cannot hurt to put a bit of an explanation here.

As of the beginning of this project - the end of 2006 - the recovery process has essentially come to an end for World Championship Wrestling. Which is not to say they have regained their former glories and are now directly challenging the WWE... They are not. WCW remains significantly behind the WWE in most areas. However, WCW is a stable and financially-secure company, which is a pretty good step from where they were in March of 2001. The position of WCW at this point is relatively comparable to where TNA has been the past few years, though a bit healthier and better-run. Nitro is on Spike TV and HDNet carries a pair of weekly WCW shows. The roster is relatively big and quite strong.

Regarding the roster, I've tried to avoid turning this into another typical "indy wet dream" project. Which is why I didn't push the likes of AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson too hard off the start, and also why I didn't sign up guys like Punk and Joe right away. Yet it still kinda ends up being that regardless. I have tried to avoid the overt "grab all the indy guys" mentality and make the roster a bit of a mix. Some indy guys, some ex-WWE talent, and some WCW long-timers. I don't expect the starting roster will make everyone happy but most guys are in WCW for specific reasons.

Once again, I typically stick to using names for the workers that will be most recognizable to readers. Changing the names might be more realistic but it also makes things much more difficult for readers to figure out. So this is a concession to readability over realism.

I expect many will be interested in the world outside of WCW. The WWE is still the global monstrosity, without too many major variations. TNA does exist, but they are about the size of ROH, with their TV show (named Impact, surprisingly) taking Nitro's place on Fox Sports Net in early 2006. There are a few reason that I kept TNA around, most notably because I think they could be supported. ROH is a bit smaller than they actually were, if just because they didn't have as much access to some of the talent they relied on in the 2003-2006 period.

The Format

I will stick with the monthly recap format, at least once we are "up to date" with the yearly recaps. The only adjustment in presentation that is planned at this point is to integrate the monthly update and PPV recaps together. That will mean a bit less detail in regard to the specifics of a given pay per view but for a number of factors, I don't think that will be a negative.

Things should move pretty quickly for the first few days of the new project, at least. I have the annual recaps ready to go and the first few monthly recaps pretty close. So there should be a new update every day or second day for a bit. Then we will slow down a more typical cycle, which will likely be about once a week.

The Thanks

I don't know if any of these type of projects are ever completely solo efforts, but mine certainly are not. I've gotten plenty of help and advice from Ed, Jim, and Ken here, as well as couple gents on another site. Their help in refining ideas and clarifying directions has been invaluable. The logo being used on this project is by a chap named Kamchatka, while Ruben Jay and Kabel were kind enough to provide their skills on some of the graphics. I must give a nod to Genadi, who created the TEW mod that got me started on the whole "WCW survives" idea in the first place. And a gracious nod to you, fine readers, who continue to humble me with your interest and dedication.
    Last edited by Big Papa; 02-02-2012 at 07:57 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 01:03 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Re: WCW Empire 2007: The Next Chapter

Promotion Info

• Based: Chicago, Illinois (specifically Aurora)
    • Founded: 1988
    • Style: Modern Wrestling

• Company Type: Private
    • Ownership: Perfect Storm Global Productions
    • President: Tully Blanchard
    • Vice-President of Product Development: Ric Flair
    • Vice-President of Executive Relations: Ben Rutherford
    • Head Booker: Lance Storm
    • Creative Team Members: Raven, Jamie Noble & Dustin Rhodes

• Estimated Value: $35m US
    • Headquarters: WCW HQ @ 1 Championship Lane in Aurora, Illinois

• Automotive: Advanced Auto Parts
    • Clothing Sponsor: Eckō Unltd
    • Energy Drink Sponsor: Monster Energy
    • Fast Food:
    • Internet Sponsor: Go Daddy
    • Motorsports Sponsor: Woods Brothers Racing
    • Snack Food: Slim Jim
    • Soft Drink: Mountain Dew Code Red

• WCW Apparel - in association with Eckō Unltd.
    • WCW Home Video
    • Video Game Publisher: 2K Games

Affiliated Promotions

• All Japan Pro Wrestling
    • Asistencia Asesoría y Administración
    • Big Japan
    • Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
    • Dragon Gate
    • New Japan Pro Wrestling
    • Pro Wrestling NOAH
    • Ring of Honor
    • Shimmer Women Athletes
    • Total Non-Stop Action

Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 10:57 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

History

Chronology

• November 1988 - Jim Crockett Promotions purchased by Turner Broadcasting and renamed to World Championship Wrestling
    • February 1989 - Ricky Steamboat defeats Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight championship in a highly-regarded match
    • May 1989 - Flair wins the belt back in another highly-regarded match
    • August 1991 - Ric Flair leaves WCW for the WWF over dispute with President Jim Herd
    • February 1993 - Eric Bischoff promoted to Executive Vice President of WCW - Ric Flair returns to WCW from the WWF
    • June 1994 - Hulk Hogan signs with WCW
    • September 1995 - WCW Monday Nitro debuts on TNT
    • May 1996 - Scott Hall debuts on WCW Nitro, followed by Kevin Nash, forming The Outsiders
    • July 1996 - Hulk Hogan turns heel at Bash at the Beach, forming the New World Order with The Outsiders - WCW Nitro begins to beat WWF Raw is War consistently in the ragings
    • September 1997 - debut of Goldberg
    • December 1997 - year-long feud between Sting and Hulk Hogan culminates in Starrcade main event & Bret Hart debuts in WCW
    • April 1998 - WWF Raw defeats Nitro in ratings war for the first time in 84 weeks
    • July 1998 - Goldberg wins WCW World Heavyweight championship
    • December 1998 - Goldberg's undefeated streak ended at Starrcade by Kevin Nash
    • January 1999 - infamous "Finger Poke of Doom" moment has Hogan become champion again
    • October 1999 - Vince Russo hired to take role of head writer
    • January 2000 - Chris Benoit, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko, and Eddie Guerrero request and are given their contractual releases from the company
    • April 2000 - actor David Arquette wins the WHT in a moment much-loathed by fans
    • July 2000 - Hogan walks out on WCW after work/shoot incident with Vince Russo at Bash at the Beach PPV
    • September 2000 - booker Vince Russo wins WHT
    • March 2001 - WCW sold to Fusient Media Ventures - all WCW programming removed from TBS & TNT - offical end to Monday Night Wars era - start of Empire project
    • June 2001 - WCW Nitro debuts on Fox Sports Net
    • August 2001 - WCW begins to use the "territorial touring" for Nitro tapings
    • September 2001 - tapings take place in Philadelphia for Nitro, making heavy use of ECW talent & Goldberg returns at Fall Brawl
    • October 2001 - Goldberg wins WCW World Heavyweight championship & Sting returns at Halloween Havoc
    • December 2001 - Goldberg vs Sting "dream match" headlines Starrcade 19
    • January 2002 - New World Order is reformed. Again.
    • August 2002 - "The Switch" occurs, as Sean O'Haire becomes WCW World Heavyweight champion in an unplanned switch
    • October 2002 - WCW sold to Perfect Storm Global Productions, with Beasley Burrows Sanford becoming President and Tully Blanchard Vice-President
    • December 2002 - Goldberg terminates his WCW contract and leaves the promotion
    • January 2003: - Lance Storm becomes Head Booker
    • April 2003: Jushin "Thunder" Liger wins inaugural WCW W1 "King of the Cruisers" Tournament
    • June 2003: Sean O'Haire defeats Sting at the Great American Bash - end of Empire project
    • August 2003: Tour of Japan and 1st Rising Sun Super Show
    • October 2003: WCW Break Out debuts on HDNet
    • November 2003: Pure Southern Pride win inaugural WCW W2 Tandem tag team tournament.
    • September 2004: Contract of Sean O'Haire expires and he joins WWE
    • December 2004: Ric Flair returns to WCW
    • October 2005: Samoa Joe wins World Heavyweight championship
    • October 2005: debut of WCW Fallout recap show on HDNet
    • December 2005: Lance Storm retires
    • February 2006: Video game deal with 2K Games
    • April 2006: Beasley Burrows Sanford resigns from position as WCW President and retires. Tully Blanchard becomes new WCW President
    • December 2006: CM Punk wins World Heavyweight championship - start of this project
    • March 2006: Rhino debuts in WCW by attacking Samoa Joe
    • April 2006: Alex Shelley wins 2007 W1 "King of the Cruisers" tournament
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 10:57 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Champions

WCW World Heavyweight

CM Punk
    Reign: 1st
    Won: December 31, 2006
    Previous Champion: Samoa Joe (1)

WCW United States

Antonio Bank$
    Reign: 2nd
    Won: May 27th, 2007
    Previous Champion: Bryan Danielson (1)

WCW World Tag Team

The Briscoe Brothers
    Won: May 27th, 2007
    Previous Champions: The Calgary Bulldogs

WCW Cruiserweight

Fergal Devitt
    Previous Champion: Low Ki (2)

WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team

The Dragons
    Reign: 2nd
    Won: February 21, 2007
    Previous Champion: Full Throttle (1)

WCW Television

Paul Burchill
    Previous Champion: Dustin Rhodes

WCW W1 "King of the Cruisers" Tournament

Alex Shelley
    Won: April 22, 2007

WCW W2 "Global Domination Tandem League" Tournament

The Calgary Bulldogs
    Won: November 22, 2006
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 10:58 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Roster

Wrestlers

• Ace Steel
    • Adam Pearce
    • AJ Styles - "Phenomenal"
    • Alex Shelley - "Electric"
    • Amazing Red +
    • Antonio Bank$ - "Money"
    • Austin Aries
    • Billy Kidman
    • BJ Whitmer
    • Booker T
    • Brent Albright
    • Brodie Lee
    • Bryan Danielson - American Dragon
    • Chris Hero
    • Chris Sabin
    • Christopher Daniels - "The Fallen Angel"
    • Claudio Castagnoli
    • CM Punk
    • Colt Cabana - "Captain Classic"
    • D'Lo Brown
    • Daisuke Sekimoto
    • Dos Caras
    • Doug Williams
    • Dustin Rhodes - "The American Nightmare"
    • Elijah Burke
    • Eric Young
    • Fergal Devitt - "The Crown Prince"
    • Frankie Arion
    • Harry Smith
    • Hirooki Goto
    • Jack Evans
    • Jack Swagger - "The American Tiger"
    • James Storm - "Cowboy"
    • Jamie Noble
    • Jay Briscoe
    • Jimmy Yang
    • Joey Ryan
    • Johnny Riesgo
    • Ken Phoenix
    • Kenny Omega
    • Kevin Steen
    • Low Ki
    • Mark Briscoe
    • Matt Sydal
    • Mike Knox
    • Nigel McGuiness - "The Duke"
    • Paul Burchill - "Ripper"
    • Paul London
    • Raven
    • Rene Dupree
    • Rhino - "The War Machine"
    • Ric Flair - "Nature Boy"
    • Ricky Reyes
    • Rob Conway
    • Rocky Romero
    • Ryback
    • Samoa Joe - "The Samoan Smashing Machine"
    • Sterling James Keenan
    • Steven Regal
    • Sting - "The Icon"
    • Tetsuya Naito
    • Theo Wilson
    • TJ Perkins

+ = Currently Injured
    = On-Loan from Japan
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 10:59 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Roster II

Broadcasters

• Curt Hennig - color commentator on Break Out
    • Diamond Dallas Page - color commentator on Nitro
    • Matt Striker - color commentator on Break Out & Host of Fallout
    • Mauro Ranello - lead announcer on Break Out
    • Mike Tenay - lead announcer on Nitro
    • Stan Lane - color commentator on Nitro

Personalities

• Amber O'Neal - interviewer
    • Kevin Nash - Nitro Commissioner
    • Lenne Hardt - pay per view ring announcer

Managers & Valets

• Christina - valet for The Biscoe Brothers
    • Daffney - valet for the Second City Saints
    • Katarina - valet for Regal's Empire
    • Lacey - valet for Badass Inc
    • Larry Sweeney
    • Natalya Neidhardt - valet for the Calgary Bulldogs
    Last edited by Big Papa; 02-27-2012 at 12:47 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Roster III

Tag Teams

• Badass Inc - Brent Albright & Ryback
    • Calgary Bulldogs - Harry Smith & Theo Wilson
    • Emblem - Alex Shelley & Paul London
    • Montreal Mafia - Sylvain Grenier & Rene Dupree
    • Montreal Mini-Mafia - Kevin Steen & Eric Young
    • Pure Southern Pride - James Storm & BJ Whitmer
    • The Briscoe Brothers - Mark Briscoe & Jay Briscoe
    • Union Jacked - Doug Williams & Nigel McGuiness

Stables

• Regal's Empire - Steven Regal, Doug Williams, Nigel McGuiness, Fergal Devitt, Paul Burchill & Katarina
    • Second City Saints - CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Ace Steel & Daffney
    • The Flock - Raven, Christopher Daniels, Sterling James Keenan, Amazing Red, Brodie Lee & Mike Knox
    • The Four Horsemen - AJ Styles, Bryan Danileson, James Storm, BJ Whitmer & Ric Flair
    • The Montreal Mafia - Sylvain Grenier, Rene Dupree, Kevin Steen & Eric Young
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 10:59 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Shows

WCW Nitro

• Primary Network:
    • Slot:
    • Network Debut::
    • Number of Episodes on Network:
    • Total Number of Episodes:
    • Secondary Network:
      United Kingdom:
    • Theme: "Testify" by Rage Against the Machine
    • Announce Crew:

WCW Break Out

• Network: HDNet
    • Slot:: Tuesday @ 10:00 EST
    • Network Debut:: October 7, 2003
    • Theme:
    • Announce Crew: Mauro Ranello, Curt Hennig & Matt Striker

WCW Fallout

• Network: HDNet
    • Slot:: Friday @ 10:00 EST
    • Network Debut:: October 7, 2005
    • Theme:
    • Host: Matt Striker

Pay Per View and SuperShows

Last edited by Big Papa; 02-14-2012 at 12:02 AM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Developmental System

Developmental Territory

• Promotion:
    • Based: Chicago, Illinois
    • Founded:
    • Style:

• President - Operations:
    • Head Booker:

• World Heavyweight champion:
    • World Tag Team champions:

Training Facility

• Facility: Chicago Power Plant
    • Based: Aurora, Illinois
    • Opened: April 2003
    • First Class:
    • President:
    • General Manager:
    • Head Trainer:
    Last edited by Big Papa; 03-25-2012 at 11:00 PM.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

World Wrestling Entertainment
    • Headquarters: Stamford, Connecticut
    • Size: Global
    • Owner: Vince McMahon
    • Booker: Vince McMahon
    • Founded: 1952
    • Style: Pure Sports Entertainment
    • Major Stars: John Cena, The Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Batista, Edge, Jeff Hardy, John Bradshaw Layfield, Mr. Kennedy, Rey Mysterio, Christian & Kurt Angle

World Championship Wrestling
    • Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois
    • Size: National
    • Owner: Perfect Storm Global Productions
    • Booker: Lance Storm
    • Founded: 1988
    • Style: Modern
    • Major Stars: CM Punk, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Raven, Sting, Ric Flair, Bryan Danielson, Kanyon, Booker T & Steven Regal

New Japan Pro Wrestling
    • Headquarters: Japan
    • Size: Cult
    • Owner: Antonio Inoki
    • Booker: Antonio Inoki
    • Founded: 1972
    • Style: MMA-influenced stong style with Super Juniors
    • Major Stars: Masahiro Chono, Kensuke Sasaki, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin "Thunder" Lyger, Manabu Nakanishi & Yuji Ngata

Pro Wrestling NOAH
    • Headquarters: Japan
    • Owner: Mitsuharu Misawa
    • Booker: Mitsuharu Misawa
    • Founded: 2000
    • Style: Ark-Style King's Road
    • Major Stars: Mitsuharu Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, Akira Taue, Jun Akiyama, Takeshi Morishima, KENTA, Naomichi Marufuji & Takashi Suguira

All Japan Pro Wrestling
    • Headquarters: Tokyo
    • Owner: Motoko Baba
    • Booker: Keiji Mutoh
    • Founded: 1972
    • Style: Strong Style
    • Major Stars: Keiji Mutoh, Masanobu Fuchi & Toshiaki Kawada

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
    • Headquarters: Mexico City
    • Size: #6
    • Owner: Francisco "Paco" Alonso
    • Booker: Francisco "Paco" Alonso
    • Founded: 1933
    • Style: Lucha Libre
    • Major Stars: Mistico, Universo 2000, Último Guerrero, Mr. Niebla, L.A. Park & Dr. Wagner Jr.

Asistencia Asesoría y Administración
    • Headquarters: Mexico City
    • Size: #7
    • Owner: Antonio Pena
    • Booker: Konnan
    • Founded: 1992
    • Style: Lucha Libre
    • Major Stars: Héctor Garza, El Zorro, Konnan, Vampiro, LA Parka Jr, Abismo Negra, & Cibernético

Total Non-Stop Action
    • Headquarters: Nashville, Tennessee
    • Size: #8
    • Owner: Jerry Jarrett & Jerry Lawler
    • Booker: Jeff Jarrett
    • Founded: 2003
    • Style: American Modern Wrestling
    • Major Stars: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Shane Douglas, Robert Roode, Abyss, Hernandez, Homicide, Jay Lethal, Ron Killings & Charlie Haas

Ring of Honor
    • Headquarters: Bristol, Pennsylvania
    • Size: #9
    • Owner: Rob Feinstein
    • Booker: Gabe Sapolsky
    • Founded: 2002
    • Style: American Modern Wrestling
    • Major Stars: Roderick Strong, Homicide, Jerry Lynn, Erick Stevens, Eddie Kingston & Necro Butcher
    Last edited by Big Papa; 02-16-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

Hey funny thing is I only earlier today went completely through your rebuilding the empire BTB and was immensely impressed wth the different format the booker went in and with the domnant way that Lesnar held onto the WCW title, dragged them up from the gutter and then passed the belt on to HBK in a redemption style story. That was and still is the best I have read but I gather this is a comletely different empire story than that

But I will read regardless and hope to get my own BTB as much publicity as your previous ones have. Good luck

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by TheSykotic1 View Post
    Hey funny thing is I only earlier today went completely through your rebuilding the empire BTB and was immensely impressed wth the different format the booker went in and with the domnant way that Lesnar held onto the WCW title, dragged them up from the gutter and then passed the belt on to HBK in a redemption style story. That was and still is the best I have read but I gather this is a comletely different empire story than that

But I will read regardless and hope to get my own BTB as much publicity as your previous ones have. Good luck
    Interesting timing. Rebuilding the Empire was my first WCW. This one is a continuation of World Championship Wrestling: Empire, which was essentially a second attempt at that first project. It is a different story and there is no HBK or Lesnar.

Hope you enjoy ..

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    Vcash

Someone's been a bit busy eh? Excited to see this back, although now I'll NEVER win BTBOTM I'm liking the roster names so far - hopefully a Ladies division will launche somewhere along the lines and the CW Tag titles are STILL there!? Unifaction immediately. Anyway excited to see the rest of your roster, looking forward to some epic reads.

Good Luck!

ITM

Status
    Vcash

Damn, business just picked up. Always enjoy your writing Papa, can't wait for the first yearly update. 15-Man Roster??
    Come at the king, you best not miss.

Heel Champion

Status
    Vcash

This should be good, can't wait.

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    Someone's been a bit busy eh? Excited to see this back, although now I'll NEVER win BTBOTM I'm liking the roster names so far - hopefully a Ladies division will launche somewhere along the lines and the CW Tag titles are STILL there!? Unifaction immediately. Anyway excited to see the rest of your roster, looking forward to some epic reads.

Good Luck!
    Been very busy. I did take a bit of a break after the last show I posted in Empire, but the idea of jumping it ahead to this point hit right after and plans really started to come together. Glad you're on-board for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ITM View Post
    Damn, business just picked up. Always enjoy your writing Papa, can't wait for the first yearly update. 15-Man Roster??
    Thanks ITM. And no, its not a 15-man roster. :-) I just held off on putting the full roster up until I give a bit more of the background.

Quote Originally Posted by BackBone View Post
    This should be good, can't wait.
    Thanks BackBone. Hope to have the first recap posted sometime later today.

Internet Favorite

Status
    Vcash

Well, I knew this was gonna be good, but then I saw NASH? You have my attention.

Making Pizzas in IWA-MS

Status
    Vcash

I need a lie down...

Can't tell you how bloody excited I am this is up and running again. Anybody unfamiliar with the first part needs to familiarise themselves pronto, because this is the best BTB ever.

One minor thing: A text roster would be lovely as I am at a loss as to who some of these people are.

Anyway, HURRY WITH UPDATES! :D
    WWE: Santino Marella | Drew McIntyre | Daniel Bryan | Tyson Kidd | Sheamus
    TNA: Brian Kendrick | Frankie Kazarian | Rob Van Dam | Doug Williams | Magnus
    WCW: Big Papa | Hugh Morrus | Prince Iaukea

I Am Not Your Daddy

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Crippler View Post
    Well, I knew this was gonna be good, but then I saw NASH? You have my attention.
    Thanks Crippler. I don't want to say much on Nash or his role... but he's not on the main roster post, which may say something about his role in WCW...

Quote Originally Posted by Equimanthorn View Post
    I need a lie down...

Can't tell you how bloody excited I am this is up and running again. Anybody unfamiliar with the first part needs to familiarise themselves pronto, because this is the best BTB ever.

One minor thing: A text roster would be lovely as I am at a loss as to who some of these people are.

Anyway, HURRY WITH UPDATES! :D
    Great to have you on board again Equimanthorn. Hoping you enjoy this one as much as the previous

There will be a text roster in addition to the pics but I don't want to do too much with that until I am up to the point where I'm doing proper monthly updates again. That shouldn't take more than a few days as I'm well along on the writing aspects. I just threw a few pics up there to toy with the format and to give readers an idea of who they can expect.

Thread Information