Thread: Slipknot touring North America this summer!!!!

CAAAAAAAAARL!

Status

Slipknot touring North America this summer!!!!

So pumped for this! Never thought I would get a chance to see this epic band live. There live shows to me at least seem like they would be better than any other metal show out there.

They are touring with Anthrax and Slayer. I've seen both those bands more times than I care to count and honestly I don't care to see then ever again aside from nostalgia purposes. But Slipknot is a MUST!

Now I just gotta find one person willing to become a maggot for just a day to come with me.

See www.rockstarmayhemfest.com for details.

I am also interested in how they address the bass. Will the replacement play off stage? Will he become number 10? I came up with an idea I think would be sweet but they would never do it. Have the new bassist wear the #2 mask and wear a big pair of angel wings on his back. That would be an awesome tribute. "it will always and only be the nine" - Corey

Status

Re: Slipknot touring North America this summer!!!!

nice to see them no sell Iowa again.

CAAAAAAAAARL!

Status
    That is very strange Duke. They should open or close their tour in Iowa. Man. Slipknot and Torrie Wilson came out of Iowa and all Boston offered is Aerosuck.....

Status

it seems almost ALL their tours exclude Iowa. maybe cuz most of them live here they wanna travel other places but still kind of like an FU to their first major fanbase.

ALSO, Torrie was from Idaho, some stalker you are

Indy Pimpin

Status

Sucks they aren't going to San Antonio, but I might go to the show in Woodlands, but we'll see what happens.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Hadn't Corey said he had no intentions of recording with the band again for at least a couple of years? Guess he's got past that as I'm sure this will mean their 5th album is in the making.

Hoping this means they'll tour Europe again this or next year.

Don't play the odds, play the man!

HOF Thing Is Fucking BS

Status

I felt the air rise up in me....

Excited, but I know I'm never gunna go, it's just good to see such a great live band get back on the road again
    REPRESENTING THE ARGENTINA SINCE 16/05/2014THOSE

King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol

Spoiler:

Status

i felt the hate rise up in me*

I ain't gonna beg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    Hadn't Corey said he had no intentions of recording with the band again for at least a couple of years? Guess he's got past that as I'm sure this will mean their 5th album is in the making.

Hoping this means they'll tour Europe again this or next year.
    They've still done a few tours and such, just not writing anything new it seems.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Squash Fodder

Status

I was never a huge fan, but have seen them a few times, one of the best live bands ever to go see

Curtain Jerker

Status

would love to see this show . They wont be coming here though . Im too deep in the bible belt .

DD Touches my privates

Status

I didn't think I was going to be going to the show on July 21st in Chicago, but now I am. My heterosexual life mate pre-ordered the tickets. I'm excited now. It will be the 9th or 10th time I have seen Slipknot live.

Indy Talent

Status

One of the greatest bands live that I have ever seen, 4 times so far. However, it just won't be the same without Paul, one of my idols in the bass business when I was learning. Still and yet this is good news indeed, healing through carrying on the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

Lunatic Fringe

Status

My friend and I are going to try to see the show in San Bernadino.

I saw them back in 2009, and they put on a great show. Awesome set, insane amounts on energy, and the crowd was completely in to them the entire time. Definitely one of the best bands I've seen live, and hopefully get to see again.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

CAAAAAAAAARL!

Status
    Joey Jordinson confirmed Slipknot is working on a new album. And that Paul Gray would have been pissed if they broke up because of his death.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

That's awesome news but Joey has said it before and Corey denied it. Source?

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

CAAAAAAAAARL!

Status
    I'll have to find it again but it was him on a YouTube video with some news reporter in Australia.

I ain't gonna beg

Status

If true, badass.

Spoiler:

Thread Information