Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,551 of 1551

Thread: Currently Watching - Redux

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Currently Watching - Redux

I would implore anyone who's into Action/Martial Arts based Shows or Movies to take the time to watch Wu Assassins on Netflix and Warrior on Cinemax. Sometimes people think Shows like that are all fight fight fight and not enough heart going on with the Story. These two Shows have all the heart and Action you want to see.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

Soon to be watching the new Veronica Mars, when it comes out on DVD in October (I think). In the meantime, I'm going to watch seasons 1-3, plus the movie.

THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I’ve watched the Leftovers series... Damon lindelof blew it with the series finale.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

If you've not watched Money Heist, and/or Elite on Netflix, you are missing out.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Has anyone been watching Carnival Row on Amazon Prime? I'm only 3 Episodes in, but the World I've been watching in front of my eyes has been great to see and the people who created it should be applauded. Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne have been killing it so far and just as their a big problem going on this World, you see that things like racism towards each other is no different in World than in ours. Give it a good watch if you have time!

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I fell down a rabbit hole of watching Boardwalk Empire clips on YouTube. It started with Richard Harrow's Marvellous Massacre of Misadventure in Season 3, and now I'm on a Mickey Doyle laugh compilation with no end in sight.

It's got me in a mood for rewatching Boardwalk Empire when I have some free time, or at least rewatching the good bits in proper. Add it to the list, I guess.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    I fell down a rabbit hole of watching Boardwalk Empire clips on YouTube. It started with Richard Harrow's Marvellous Massacre of Misadventure in Season 3, and now I'm on a Mickey Doyle laugh compilation with no end in sight.

It's got me in a mood for rewatching Boardwalk Empire when I have some free time, or at least rewatching the good bits in proper. Add it to the list, I guess.
    Ha! I never saw you as the Boardwalk Empire-watching sort.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

I'm watching Sleepaway Camp 2 with the commentary track and they just mentioned that Walter Gotell played General Gogol in the James Bond films.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Robert De Niro Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

If any of y'all heard vague undignified sobbing somewhere in the distance this past weekend, that was probably me.

The series finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic aired that weekend (after being leaked through at least three different countries). Nine years of pony. That's at least six years more than anyone thought. I've got a lot of messy thoughts about it - happy that it lasted this long and managed to end on it's own terms without turning into a mess, sad that it's still over - but it was a lovely ride while it lasted. I'm going to miss this show. As odd as it sounds, it helped me through some difficult times years back, when I moved towns, lost my job, and realised by tight-knit friend group wasn't as tight-knit of a friend group as I thought it was. It makes me wish I jumped into a MLP-based forum at some point to get more into the fandom.

Oh and the finale did that book ends thing I love, where it mirrors the series opener, right down to the 'storybook opening/closing.' I love that thematic shit, but now whenever I glance at my new signature I feel sad again.

So I guess now I'll wait and see if the G5 reboot sparks the same interest G4 did or if this was an oddity, or find a new animated show to faun over in a mildly annoying way. I dunno. Might try to host a MLP mafia game or do some sort of 'favorite episodes review' thing if I have the time to dedicate to it (which I don't).

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    If any of y'all heard vague undignified sobbing somewhere in the distance this past weekend, that was probably me.

The series finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic aired that weekend (after being leaked through at least three different countries). Nine years of pony. That's at least six years more than anyone thought. I've got a lot of messy thoughts about it - happy that it lasted this long and managed to end on it's own terms without turning into a mess, sad that it's still over - but it was a lovely ride while it lasted. I'm going to miss this show. As odd as it sounds, it helped me through some difficult times years back, when I moved towns, lost my job, and realised by tight-knit friend group wasn't as tight-knit of a friend group as I thought it was. It makes me wish I jumped into a MLP-based forum at some point to get more into the fandom.

Oh and the finale did that book ends thing I love, where it mirrors the series opener, right down to the 'storybook opening/closing.' I love that thematic shit, but now whenever I glance at my new signature I feel sad again.

So I guess now I'll wait and see if the G5 reboot sparks the same interest G4 did or if this was an oddity, or find a new animated show to faun over in a mildly annoying way. I dunno. Might try to host a MLP mafia game or do some sort of 'favorite episodes review' thing if I have the time to dedicate to it (which I don't).

<3

I know how you feel. ;(

I dont know if youll like it as much but Lauren Faust (creator of MLP) and a lot of the writers/voice actors from there moved on to DC Super Hero Girls, so maybe you'll find some of the stuff you enjoyed from MLP there? Anyways, hope you find a new show that fills that MLP-sized hole in your heart

Status
      Country                    United States

Just saw the Netflix movie Fractured. SO good, will recommend. I absolutely love these kinds of psychological thrillers. Really reminded me of Flightplan Keith Jodie Foster, but better.

I recommend.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread Information