Thread: The Simpsons - My Episode Ideas

Heel Champion

Status

The Simpsons - My Episode Ideas

The Simpsons - My Episode Ideas

Hey guys, it's BackBone here with another project, I was either thinking of doing The Simpsons, Family Guy or the Cleveland Show for this, however my reading the title you think you know what I picked. This is a non wrestling related booker in which I will post Episode Ideas for the Simpsons, don't be afraid to point out some criticism as well as what went well, most of the episodes will be either one post or maybe three in 1 maybe say 6 in 1 post. Also say what is working well for me, and just main thing enjoy the episode ideas I post and give me some feedback to them.

The Simpsons Details

Genre: Sitcom | Animation
    Created by: Matt Groening
    Developed by: James L.Brooks, Matt Goening and Sam Simon
    Original Channel: Fox
    Original run: December 17, 1989 - present
    No. Of Seasons: 23

Episode Guide:

Last edited by BackBone; 01-09-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Re: The Simpsons - My Episode Ideas

Can't wait for the first episode(s)!

"I wouldn't titty bang any of you in a snow storm"

Heel Champion

Status

Episode Ideas: Total of Episodes 6

"Shake...Rattle and Roll"

After seeing an Elvis Presley documentary Homer is still convinced that Elvis may be living somewhere under disguise. So he takes Bart, Lenny, Carl and his father Abe Simpson to Tennessee, the Music city where they try and track down the final hours of Elvis' life, however things do not go so well when the group start to believe that he truly is dead, however then they come upon a person who looks like Elvis, they are convinced that it may be him still living in the 21st century. Meanwhile Marge gets addicted to calling so many people, that eventually Lisa convinces her to stop.

"Dreams do come true"

After witnessing so much crime and punishment happening to the town of Springfield, one night Lisa prays to God that she wishes world peace would take immediate effect. The next day her dream comes true and she becomes the official spokes person for a campaign. However much to the dismay of Mayor Quimby and the towns key people who are fighting against her campaign.

"Camping on the way to Home"

Homer decides to take the family to a camp out in Idaho, however after seeing that the family isn't interested and never was interested in going on the trip in the first place, they decide to head back home, however on the night of going home, Homer falls asleep at the wheel and the family's car is crashed over a cliff and sent down to a isolated area run by a friendly Cowboy gentleman and his wife. The family however changes their minds when the gentleman figures out and plans fun activities that the whole family can enjoy.

"Bitter Rivalries"

Lisa is trying to go into acting however a more and better suited actor Eliza gets the part in a school play, Lisa tries to get the part again however it turns to be a bitter and grueling rivalry over the leading role in the play. Meanwhile after seeing a wrestling episode, Bart and Milhouse decide to figure out what gimmicks both should have and start a wrestling promotion at school. Principal Skinner decides to stop the wrestling from happening however he is put into a match up with Groundskeeper Willie.

"Poker Face"

Homer enters a Poker competition show where the winner receives a lifetimes worth of Duff Beer, however when he gets there he results to cheating in his games. Meanwhile Bart and Lisa get jobs at the Kwik-E-Mart, however problems start to arise when Bart doesn't listen to the rules which Lisa sets out.

"Where's the Beef?"

The family has dinner however when the last chop is up for grabs, the family has a hard time to see who should earn that last piece of pork. The beef eventually gets eaten by Santa's Little Helper, and the Simpsons spent all that time arguing for nothing.

Give me feedback, so for example what I did good at, what improvements I can do, which could mean target other characters and what not, and also rate each episode out of 10. Enjoy. I will have another set coming out soon.
    Last edited by BackBone; 01-10-2012 at 06:34 AM.

WC's Insane Luchadore

Status

Would love to see both Poker Face and Bitter Rivalries as actual episodes.

"Gringo, in time. You're gonna be working for me so!"

Heel Champion

Status

Episode Ideas: Total of Episodes 4

" Child's Play"

Lisa is hosting her 9th birthday party at home and invites her friends Sherri, Terri and Janey, however when Marge plans childish activities for them to do, she starts to wonder if she isn't a kid anymore, so she starts to become more mature, eventually she is befriended by a couple of other 9 year olds, but these girls turn out to be trouble, trouble which gets Lisa in a whole lot of trouble with the law. Meanwhile Bart tries to get into the teacher's lounge at school.

"Treehouse of Horror XXIII"

The Simpsons are showcased in three Horror film parodies.

1. Scream: After Marge's sisters Patty and Selma keep on humiliating Homer and coming every day to their house, Homer decides to purchase a Ghost face mask and kills Marge's sisters, however when Flanders starts getting on his nerves he opts to kill him as well, this ends however with Marge killing Homer with the very same mask. Yes a tragedy story.

2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Simpson family are seen travelling in the country side however when they run out of gas in their car Homer sees that their is an abandon house nearby, an elderly old man (Mr. Burns) comes out of the house and opts for them to stay at the house for a night, however it turns out that Burns is using his relative Leatherface to lure the Simpsons into killing them, Leatherface captures Homer first, who he then rips off his face and puts it on himself, however the story ends with Maggie shooting down Leatherface after he was terrorizing the kids and Marge, the episode ends with Leatherface's hand moving, which means he is still alive.

3. The Grudge: The Simpsons appear in the a parody of the Grudge, where Marge is a "so called" nurse working in Springfield. However one day she hulisinates and sees an image of a ghostly boy (Bart), the disease is spread from person to person and every person in Springfield starts seeing images of ghostly spirits and people.

At the end of the episode, it turns out Homer was dreaming all the parodies in his head after he was seeing the very same movies the night before which gave him nightmares.

"Man's bestfriend"

Moe is so lonely that he tries dating various attractive women around Springfield, after numerous turning downs he opts to search for a companion, he ends up buying a dog. Meanwhile Bart and Milhouse try to think of 100 things to do in a day.

"Krusty No More"

After Krusty forgoes yet another retirement, he stands by this one. Bart and Lisa feel depressed and think of an idea and that idea is get their own children's television show exclusive for kids. They hold auditions at school for cast members and backstage producers. Meanwhile Homer keeps going to Moe's to avoid spending activity time with Marge.

Heel Champion

Status

Episode Ideas - Total of Episodes 2

"The never ending search of Homer Simpson"

After causing Marge to get angry at him for telling a personal secret, Homer goes back to his early childhood home to recapture some of moments and wishes that Marge can forgive him. The show is mainly Homer thinking about his earliest memories from being a toddler to High school.

"Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Blast Off"

After winning tickets to go to Tokyo to see drag races the Simpsons vacation turns into a land slide when Homer is called on my a secret agency to track down a psychotic villain who is threatening to sabotage the next drag race which will be taking place. This episodes guest stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in a Fast and Furious parody episode.
    Last edited by BackBone; 01-19-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Are you actually planning on writing any of these up? I can imagine quite a few of them as actual episodes, however the episode "Dreams Can Come True" is a bit off continuity given that Lisa is Buddhist

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    Are you actually planning on writing any of these up? I can imagine quite a few of them as actual episodes, however the episode "Dreams Can Come True" is a bit off continuity given that Lisa is Buddhist
    I compeltely forgot about that... It has been so long ago that I saw that episode.

Heel Champion

Status

Episode Ideas - Total of Episodes 1

"Edna-ation"

After realizing that she doesn't want to teach at Spingfield Elementary anymore, Mrs. Krabappel decides to retire from teaching. However Bart who is now in the 5th grade sees that the school has become nothing without her and decides that she should come back to teach the 5th grade instead. Meanwhile Homer breaks a record for drinking at Moe's.

Thread Information