Thread: CWA Adrenaline Rush - Live from Charleston, WV!

Good Guy Mod

Status
    Vcash

CWA Adrenaline Rush - Live from Charleston, WV!

Harvey Buckworth: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another edition of CWA Adrenaline Rush! We are live tonight in Charleston, West Virginia! What a show we have in store for you tonight!

Timothy Coleman: The most important thing happening tonight is we get to hear from the World Champion Rolando Fuentes!

Harvey Buckworth: You seem to be the only that's excited about that.

Timothy Coleman: Why wouldn't I be?! He's the World Champion for crying out loud!

Harvey Buckworth: Be that as it may, we will also hear from Roberto once again tonight!

Timothy Coleman: Why does he have to be here?!

Harvey Buckworth: Maybe because he won the Royal Rumble. We'll also have semi final matches take place tonight to determine who will go on to the finals to become the new X-Fly Champion! So let's not waste any more time and get this show on the road.

DuHast” hits as Austerio comes out from the curtain and into thelimelight to the dismay of the CWA fans. Austerio is dressed in blackand red ring gear and mask, sort of resembling himself as acruiserweight Kane in 2011, isn't that nifty? Austerio doesn't payattention to the fans, but stares straight into the ring while thecommentators mention the fact he lost last week to Derek Vendra, afluke of course. Austerio gets into the ring and crouches down in themiddle of it with a microphone in his hand. Austerio is emotionless.

Austerio:Tonight, I have a match againstMichael DeJesus … but I don't care.

Smallamount of heat goes up for Austerio.

Austerio:I don't even need toacknowledge Michael DeJesus to know that Austerio will be making animpact tonight here in Charleston and I'm sorry for you, but's it isnot making this town look better.

Bigheat for Austerio, it is fairly cheap though.

Austerio:Tonight, I will be coming homewith a victory, you can mark my words. I won't be losing. I won't beaccepting a loss anymore. I will be making my actions speak louderthan my words.

Austeriolicks his lips.

Austerio:I will make people bleed, Iwill make people cry and I will make them leave it all in the ring,to be carried out on a stretcher. I will show no remorse. There willbe no rest for the wicked anymore.

Smallheat.

Austerio:Come Five Star Attraction,Roberto you may just be facing me. You won't like that.

Austeriothrows down his microphone and it rolls to the outside of the ringwith a rather loud errie noise. Austerio continues to sit crouched,but he angles himself so he can see his opponent coming from thecurtain.

Been to Hell hits as "The Life of the Party" as Michael DeJesus walks out to a chorus of boos from the sold out crowd, as his music booms through the arena he cockily struts to the ring. He gets in the ring and climbs on the turnbuckle and puts his arms out in a cocky manner, which is met with more boos. He just chuckles to himself, and hops off the turnbuckle. Austerio gets in and runs right at the unsuspecting DeJesus, who was taking off his coat, with a clothesline to the back that takes DeJesus down. Referee Johnny Yamaguchi decides it's best not to stop the angry Austerio, and just signals for the bell.

vs

Harvey Buckworth: Austerio not wasting any time in going on the attack on DeJesus.

Timothy Coleman: That's a smart tactic if you ask me.

Harvey Buckworth: But I didn't ask you now did I?

Coleman is speechless as the bell rings and Austerio is still laying in to DeJesus with stomps to his body, and DeJesus finally decides he's had enough and just rolls outside. Austerio shouts at him to get back inside, but DeJesus tells him off, and hands his coat to ring announcer Lindsay Monahan. The referee has started a count, but DeJesus isn't paying any attention as he starts flirting with Lindsay. Lindsay looks absolutely revolted by DeJesus, and the referee's count is at 6 when Austerio has had, so he jumps outside and grabs DeJesus to throw him back in to the ring. He goes over to pick up DeJesus, but DeJesus pokes him in the eyes, and that temporarily blinds Austerio as DeJesus grabs him by the head and delivers a swinging neck breaker to Austerio. Instead of going for a pin DeJesus just continues the assault with more stomps of his own this time, and then he gets Austerio up to whip him in to the ropes, and jumps at Austerio in attempt to hit a diving cross body, but Austerio catches him and hits him with a power slam

Harvey Buckworth: A nice counter move from Austerio!

Austerio picks DeJesus up and whips him in to the corner, and he sets him up for The Death Sentence, and he nails DeJesus with it! Austerio goes for the pin.

NO!

Timothy Coleman: What is he doing?! Why he break the count?! He had the match won!

Harvey Buckworth: Will you relax? You're going to give yourself a heart attack. Maybe he has something else in mind.

Austerio breaks up his own pin, and he decides he's not finished yet as he locks DeJesus in his new submission finisher he calls The N-V Lock, and DeJesus immediately taps out!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 8 minutes and 6 seconds, Austerio!

Timothy Coleman: See!? I told you he had something else in mind!

Harvey Buckworth: What?! No you did not! I said he may something else in mind, but you were too busy losing your mind.

Timothy Coleman: I clearly remember being the one that said he had something in mind.

Harvey just shakes his head and face palms as the cameras cut backstage.

We cut backstage to find Elke and her wrestling coach Adelind Abendrot by the consession stand, and they seem to be discussing something in German. After awhile Elke walks off leaving Adelind alone, and Adelind turns to get a beverage when Alexis walks up acting as if she's getting a beverage.

Alexis: Hi, Adelind is it?

Apparently Adelind understands what she says, and nods his head up and down. Ashley La Bella quietly walks up behind Adelind.

Alexis: I'm so sorry.

Adelind is confused by the apology, but soon learns why as La Bella places a cloth covered with chloroform over his mouth, and it knocks him out immediately.

Alexis: Will he be okay?

Ashley La Bella: Who cares?! Grab the rope and a chair so we can tie him up.

Alexis doesn't budge, and crosses her arms in protest.

Ashley La Bella: Did you hear me?! Do as I say!

Alexis: No!

La Bella slaps Alexis across the face.

Ashley La Bella: You do as I say now!

Alexis: No, you're not my boss.

CWA Women's Champion Ashley Adams walks up, and she has heard what's going on.

Ashley Adams: But I am!

She gets closer in Alexis' face.

Ashley Adams: Didn't you learn your lesson last time? You do as you are ordered! Get the rope and the chair NOW!

Alexis reluctantly does what she is told while Ashley La Bella smirks at her. She gets the rope and chair, and they both get Adelind on the chair and tie him up.

Ashley Adams: I sure hope Elke likes the surprise that I have for her.

She begins to laughing as the scene fades out in to commercial.

Harvey Buckworth: Welcome back to Adrenaline Rush folks!

Timothy Coleman: I wonder what the surprise is that Ashely Adams has for Elke!

Harvey Buckworth: I don't think you'll have to wait long because Elke is out in the ring already.

Timothy Coleman: Oh right, this is so exciting!

We see Elke already in the ring awaiting her opponent when all of a sudden the tron starts to flicker, and Ashley Adams appears on screen with a devilish grin on her face as the crowd has erupted in boos. She has her Women's Championship draped over her shoulder as well.

Ashley Adams: Good evening to all of you, my loyal peasants!

The boos grow louder, but Ashley simply ignores it with that same grin still on her face.

Ashley Adams: Good evening to you as well Elke! I know you're probably wondering why I'm up here, well I had a surprise for you, and I just couldn't wait to present it to you!

The camera pans out to reveal Elke's wrestling coach, Adelind Abendrot. Adelind is tied up to a chair. Upon seeing this, Elke becomes furious.

Ashley Adams: It seems as though your little friend here is a bit tied at the moment, and won't be able to accompany you in your match.

Adams goes over to Adelind, and slaps him across the face. He's about to yell some obscenities at Adams, but Ashley La Bella comes prepared. She yanks off the sock she had on her foot, and stuffs it in Adelind's mouth to prevent his obscenities from being heard.

Ashley Adams: You look a little upset Elke, are you okay?

Adams mimics a pouty face as Elke shouts at her on the tron.

Ashley Adams: While I take care of your friend, I have a friend that will take special care of you.

Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of War Drums begins to play, and this could only mean one thing, the arrival of Ama-Zon. Ama-Zon stands on the stage and just stares a hole in to Elke, who's in the ring still with a look of anger and frustration on her face.

Ashley Adams: You two play nice now.

Adams begins cackling maniacally as her face disappears from the tron.

Ama-Zon climbs over the top rope to get in to the ring, and before the bell even rings Elke rushes at her and lays into her with some punches to the back. They seem to have no effect on Ama-Zon, and she just shoves Elke off of her and Elke lands to the mat with a hard thud. The referee Karl Rooney finally signals for the bell to get this match started.

vs

Ama-Zon stalks over to Elke, who's still on the mat after being thrown on to it. Ama-Zon just stands over Elke, much like predator does in the wild before they attack their prey. Elke gets up on her knees, and tries to throw a punch, but Ama-Zon catches her hand. With her other free hand Elke tries again, and once again Ama-Zon catches her other hand. She then pushes down on Elke with all of her strength, and all Elke can do is scream out in pain.

All of the sudden Alexis comes running down to the ring, and gets in the face of Ama-Zon who has now let go of Elke.

Timothy Coleman: What is she doing here?!

Alexis begins mouthing off to Ama-Zon, and Ama-Zon is not having any of it as she grabs Alexis by the throat with both hands and delivers a double handed chokeslam to Alexis. The referee is just yelling at Ama-Zon as this is going on, and Ama-Zon shoots a glare towards him and he shuts up immediately.

Harvey Buckworth: Now that was uncalled for!

Timothy Coleman: She had no right to be out here, so she got what was coming to her.

Ama-Zon goes over to Elke and decides this it's time to end this as she stomps on Elke some more before she picks her up, and lifts her in the air and connects with the a sit down powerbomb to Elke, and she goes right in to a pin.

3!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 2 minutes and 25 seconds, Ama-Zon!

Ama-Zon's music begins to play again, but it looks as though she's not finished with Elke. She takes Elke by the head, and lifts her up for another Deadweight! Ama-Zon then turns over the motionless body of Elke, and locks in a bridging double chicken wing submission (Cattle mutilation) hold that she calls the Kiss of Death. Elke has long been passed out as Ama-Zon has the move locked in until referee Karl Rooney forces her to break it up. Ashley Adams appears on the tron again, still cackling.

Ashley Adams: First off all Alexis, it seems as though you really haven't learned your place yet! Well, I'll deal with you later! As for the rest of the CWA Woman, this is a lesson to you all that the Sorority Sisters run this place now, and there's nothing that any of you can do about it!

She cackles some more as the booing from the crowd grows louder than ever. Ama-Zon barks orders at Alexis as they leave the ring to the back.

Timothy Coleman: That was great wasn't it?!

Harvey Buckworth: I don't know what you were watching, but all of that was just not right. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm just getting word that there's something going on backstage.

Kenneth Leblanc and Guardian Devil make their way into the arena and a camera is there to meet them as they make their way to their destination.

Camera man: What are your guys reaction to what happened on the last Adrenaline Rush?

Leblanc and GD continue to walk as if the question is never asked. The camera man follows along and tries to be persistent with his questioning…

Camera Man: Does the Brotherhood have nothing to say to the CWA fans after they couldn’t win their belts back last week?

Leblanc spins and pins the camera man against the wall with his forearm.

Leblanc: Let me just make this short and sweet for you so you can get to terrorizing whomever else you want to.

Guardian Devil chimes in in the background.

GD: Leblanc hates you paparazzi….

Leblanc: The gangstars are not champions… they got lucky and when they find a challenge in us last week, they have to resort to bending the rules to hold on to the belts. If that match would have been 30 seconds longer, it would have been a done deal.

GD: He doesn’t like the camera flashers, but he really hates you video-razzi. I’ll let him keep going though… unless he rages.

Leblanc: We… we’re on our way to find whoever is “in charge”

GD throws air quotes in the air in sequence with Leblanc.

Leblanc: And when we do, we are going to get our rematch in a way that they are not going to be able to creep their way out of it. Now, I’m going to let you go…. And I suggest you run…

GD: I would listen, he looks like your about to rage.

Leblanc lets the camera man go and he backs away quickly. Leblanc and GD turn and continue to their destination…

GD: I thought I was going to have to step in there… You looked like you were about to go Bruce Banner on that paparazzi…

Harvey Buckworth: Welcome back folks! I'm just getting word now that were about to here from the man that's temporarily in charge, Jim Horrorfan.

The cameras cut backstage to Jim Horrorfan's office where we find Mr. Horrofan sitting at his desk with his hands folded neatly atop his desk as he faces straight in to the camera.

Jim Horrofan: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I have just spoken with Guardian Devil and Kenneth LeBlanc of The Brotherhood, and they have made the challenge to the current CWA Tag Team Champions, The Gang Stars, to a rematch at Five Star Attraction. The stipulation that they have requested is that it be an Iron Man Match. Before this news came about I had given The Gang Stars the night off, but next week I expect them to be here and let everyone know if they do accept the challenge made by The Brotherhood. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the show.
    Harvey Buckworth: You heard it here first folks, an Iron Man Match to determine the Tag Team Championships. Will The Gang Stars accept the challenge?

Timothy Coleman: If they have the guts they'll accept.

The crowd in Charleston, West Virginia is in a hushed state before the sounds of 'Howling' come through the speakers. The Japanese lyrics fill the arena as the crowd is already looking at the entrance, waiting for Dexter Darwin Douglas to appear. As he steps up and salutes the crowd, the fans start to cheer wildly. Dexter makes his way down, stopping at points around the ring to shake hands and slap high fives. Even posing for a picture for a lucky front row fan. Dexter teases going into the ring, hand on the bottom rope before he lets go and gives another set of fans some love. Finally leaping into the ring, he jumps into the corner and lifts an arm up, causing the crowd to cheer louder. A visit to each corner post is done before his entrance theme finally dies down. Dexter is handed a microphone, but stalls to speak as the crowd starts to chant 'Dexter! Dexter! Dexter!" He nods, appreciated the love he is getting before the crowd calms down, letting him speak.

Dexter: I'm so happy to see that I'm so welcome here in Charleston. Now a lot of you are probably surprised from me getting in here and speaking. I'm sure you are all used to me getting in here and entertaining you all while I defeat opponents, win matches, and show the entire locker room just how awesome I am!

The crowd cheers again, hearing Dexter's catchphrase. He walks around the ring, taking in the bright lights of fame as the fans keep showing how much they have grown to love the hero that has been developing the past few months.

Dexter: Now I don't want to take up a lot of time here, because I do have a match tonight. A very important match that will allow me to enter the Finals of the X-Fly Tournament. You see, tonight, I face a man by the name of Harry Jones.

Most of the crowd boos hearing the Aussie's name, but there are a select few who start to chant his name. Dexter nods as he walks to the side of the ring where the Jones supporters are. He looks down as they give him a thumbs down.

Dexter: I see that you guys are a bit unconvinced about me, and there is probably nothing I can that will make you cheer for me tonight when I face Harry. Honestly, I have no problems with that. You see, I respect him for the wrestling skills he has. I'm not the type of person to get in front of this camera and just lie to it. Everyone I've faced here with very few exceptions has been a great challenge, and Jones will also be one, if not the most difficult.

The crowd is unsure whether to cheer or not. They watch as Dexter gets close to the camera, the image of his face on the large screen getting bigger. He motioned for the camera man to move closer, signaling for a somewhat intimate moment between the device and him.

Dexter: The one problem I have with Jones is that it seems like he has to come out here, week after week, and not only insult the people you have to battle here in the ring, but those around the ring as well. These fans are here to be entertained, they spend their paychecks in order to watch us wrestlers battle it out in a never ending conflict to find who is the best.

The crowd cheers a bit as Dexter smiles, seeing the unanimous agreement from everyone. The camera pans around the crowd, showing off the many, many shirts featuring CWA stars, giving proof to Dexter's claim.

Dexter: The last time I saw Harry in this ring, he felt it was necessary to come out here and put the blame on the fans for losing the Rumble. He even threw in a few non tv friendly words into his rant. Now I also lost the Rumble, but I only have one person to blame: Myself. I wasn't watching, and Warren Peace took advantage. When I watched Harry talk into the mic about the fans and Mr. Enigma, I saw many things in him. Confidence, pride, and most of all...fear.

The crowd is silent again as they seem a bit confused. Some are texting on the phones, others are paying full attention to Dexter's latest comment. A few fans are pointing their cameras at the man they had come to known as somewhat of a comedian, now taking a more serious stance.

Dexter: Let me explain. Harry Jones is a man who has spent his whole life making sure that people know who he is, and that above all, he is a winner. He comes into this ring, and gets business done. When he gets on this mic and talk about how easy he will win, I see right through his ego and see a man who is scared. Scared of being pinned, submitted, and losing his chance to battle for the X-Fly Title we all want so badly. Harry, I won't stand here and say I'm gonna plow through you in a quick second, but I will let you know...after our match is over, and after I get my victory against either Warren Peace or Derek Vendra, whoever it may be, I will be in this ring, holding the X-Fly Title above my head, while these loving fans cheer me on.

Dexter drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle again as the fans start to chant his name again.

From Heads Unworthy begins to play as Harry Jones walks out with a cold, stare on his face. He gets in the ring and just stares at Dexter as referee Karl Rooney explains the rules, and signals for the bell.

vs

They circle each other before going in a lock up and Jones is able to get the better of Dexter by kicking in the gut, and as Dexter doubles over Jones connects with a stiff European upper cut that has Dexter wobbling, and flailing his arms in the air. Jones once again connects with a boot to the stomach, and hits Dexter with a DDT, and goes for an early pin.

NO!

Dexter gets his shoulder up at one and Jones wastes no time by picking Dexter up and gets him with ~ BAM ~!! and goes for another cover.

NO!

Dexter is able to get his shoulder up again and Jones realizes he has to do a lot more to keep Dexter down for the win. He grabs Dexter's arm, and stretches it as if he's putting it in an arm bar, but he quickly changes his mind and just stomps on it and that causes Dexter to roll around the ring in immense pain as he clutches his arm. Jones picks him up and whips him in to ropes and Dexter comes back at him with a flying palm strike and connects with it taking Jones down. Jones is quickly back up but he's met with another palm strike, and this just goes on for what seems like eternity until Dexter grabs Jones and tosses him across the ring with a belly to bell suplex. Dexter springs off the rope with a moonsault and lands on Jones for a pin.

NO!

Jones kicks out and Dexter puts him in a sitting position and starts pelting him with kicks to the chest, and he ends it with a kick to the head of Jones that takes him right down and Dexter goes for another cover.

NO! Jones kicks out again! Dexter turns him around and picks him and gets him in a position for a backdrop, but Jones fights it off with some elbows to the head of Dexter. Dexter backs off, and Jones runs off the ropes in the opposite direction and comes back in hopes of hitting a hurricanrana on Dexter, but Dexter catches him and plants him to mat with a power bomb and goes for a pin again.

NO! Jones barely kicks out! Dexter can't believe it, he really thought he had Jones there. Dexter goes to the leg of Jones, and locks in a half Boston crab. He has it locked in tight as Jones struggles to fight through the pain, and with his last ounce of strength he's able to grasp the rope to break the hold. Dexter looks frustrated but he doesn't let that get the better of him, and he leans down to get Jones up but Jones was playing possum and rolls Dexter in to a pin.

NO! Dexter kicks out just in the nick of time, and both men are up to their feet but Dexter is quicker on the occasion and runs at Dexter to connect with a Busaiku Knee Kick, and goes for the cover.

Thr-NO! Dexter barely gets a shoulder up! Now Jones can't believe it, and the crowd is chanting in appreciation of both competitors as they realize that both men want nothing more than to win this match. Jones picks Dexter up and Dexter connects with a punch that has Jones stagger, and gets him up in the air for the D3, but Jones is able to flip out of it by landing behind Dexter, and Dexter turns around to be met with a Diamond Cutter from Jones! Jones goes for the cover.

3!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 14 minutes 12 seconds, Harry Jones!

Referee Nate Byrne goes over to raise Jones' arm in victory, and Jones is still trying to catch his breath after the match he just went through. He sits in the ring for what seems like an eternity when Dexter starts to stir, and after he gets up he offers a handshake to Jones. Jones gets up and acts as if he's going to do it, but instead he just brushes him off and leaves the ring to a chorus of boos. Dexter just shrugs it off as he watches Jones walk off in victory.

Harvey Buckworth: What a match that was!

Timothy Coleman: Harry Jones definitely earned that win here tonight.

Harvey Buckworth: That was quite disrespectful of a display afterwards by Jones though.

Timothy Coleman: Oh boo hoo! Jones doesn't have time for handshakes! He's gonna go on to win this whole thing.

Harvey Buckworth: Whatever you say, we'll be right back after the break!

Harvey Buckworth: Welcome back! Next up is our second semi final match in the X-Fly tournament where we'll see Derek Vendra take on Warren Peace!

Timothy Coleman: Oh, this one should be good! My money is on Warren to win this whole thing!

Harvey Buckworth: Just before the commercial break you said Harry Jones would be winning this whole thing, and besides Peace has to get through Vendra first before he even thinks about going to the finals. Let's not waste any more time, and get to the match.

vs

The bell is now rung as Peace has a smug look on his face, Vendra looking to the crowd which is cheering him on. Vendra points to both sides of the crowd, saying that they are his people as Peace suddenly runs towards Vendra! Vendra though ducks, turning around as he turns Peace around as well, connecting with a kick to both shins of Peace before following up with a spinning back kick! Peace stumbles backwards as Vendra is using his speed to his advantage. Peace tries to run towards him again but Vendra instead is able to knee Peace in the stomach, grabbing one of his arms before swinging around onto his back, grapevining the other arm with his legs, going for the crucifix pin!

2.........kickout!

Peace was caught by surprise there as he forcefully kicks out, both men back up to their feet as Vendra walks over to Peace, only to get a poke to the eye. Vendra kicks Peace in the stomach, about to lift him up to go for the Tiger Driver '98! Vendra however is able to run and back Peace right into the turnbuckle, breaking his grip as Vendra steps back into the middle of the ring, before running and connecting with an enzuigiri! Peace stumbles forward, Vendra back up on his feet as he jumps onto the second rope, before springing off for the springboard bulldog on Peace! His first instinct is to roll to the ropes, grabbing and hanging on to the bottom rope as Vendra tries to pry Peace away from the bottom rope, but to no avail since the referee pulls him back. Peace is now up on the apron, Vendra running towards him only to eat an elbow to the face! Vendra stumbles backwards but Peace quickly grabs him so that he doesn't get out of his grip, lifting him up and over the top rope and onto the apron.

Peace is throwing rights and lefts at Vendra, a frenzy of punches that Vendra cannot seem to fend off. He knees Vendra in the stomach before lifting him up into the air, facing the crowd now as Peace is about to spill Vendra's brains out all over the floor! Vendra though is kicking at the air, getting the momentum on his side as he gets his feet back on the apron. Peace tries to lift him back up again but it's Vendra turn to connect with the punches, punching him in the stomach. Peace lets go after a few punches, pushing Vendra away forcefully. Vendra is now a good distance away as Peace runs towards him, but Vendra connects with a sickening SUPERKICK! Peace is kicked right in the head, falling right down onto the floor with his limbs sprawled out, on his back. Vendra's grabbing the top rope and leaning against it, resting for a few seconds. He suddenly enters the ring, walking over to the corner as Peace, who is on the floor, is starting to get back up. Vendra climbs up to the top rope, crouching like a frog. Peace is up on his feet, Vendra suddenly leaping off the top rope for the....

TOP ROPE DRAGON RANA!

Vendra lands perfectly on Peace's shoulders but as Vendra tries to flip back to connect with the dragonrana, Peace grabs both of Vendra's legs and leans back, trying to neutralize Vendra's momentum and stop the dragonrana. He pulls Vendra back up on his shoulders in a powerbomb position, turning around to face the barricade as Vendra knows what he's about to do, doing whatever he can to stop Peace with punches to the head. Peace is forced to throw Vendra off his shoulders, stumbling backwards a bit as Vendra runs towards him, jumping onto his shoulders before connecting with a hurricanrana that sends Peace flying into the ring apron! Peace is slumped over, his right arm hanging on to the apron which is preventing him from falling over. Vendra throws Peace back inside the ring, jumping onto the apron himself. He grabs the top rope, jumping onto it before.....

LA NOIRE!

Vendra CONNECTS with the LA Noire shooting star leg drop on Peace, landing right on Peace's neck as he quickly covers him for the pin.

2.........kickout!

Peace kicks out, Vendra almost certain that the LA Noire got him the victory. He slowly gets back up, walking over to the corner and climbing up onto the second rope, about to go for the moonsault. But just as Vendra looks back to see if Peace is still down, Peace is right behind him, pulling Vendra down onto the canvas before connecting with a vicious Northern Lariat from behind! Vendra turns around and stands against the turnbuckles, that Northern Lariat almost knocking his head off and it shows as Vendra's eyes are rolled back in his head. Suddenly the tide has turned, Peace having the upper hand now as he pulls Vendra out of the corner, kicking him in the stomach. Vendra keels over and Peace puts him between his legs before lifting him up into the air, before connecting with the TIGER DRIVER '98!

Vendra is driven head first into the canvas by Peace! Peace is up on his feet, yelling, "TIME TO BREAK SOME BACKS!" He grabs Vendra's legs, a smirk on his face as he looks up at the audience before locking on the Neji to Hashi submission hold! Peace has the Boston crab locked on tight as he digs his right knee into Vendra's back, yanking back on his legs too. Vendra is screaming and yelling in pain, his arms flailing about, trying to find a way to get out of the pain he's in right now. Peace has a smirk on his face while yelling "TAP OUT!" at Vendra over and over again, but Vendra refuses as the crowd starts to chant his name, knowing that he can win this. Vendra harnesses the crowd's electricity to give himself a second wind, as he starts crawling to the ropes. Peace is surprised, getting off of Vendra to try and pull him back into the middle of the ring but because of this Vendra is able to quickly crawl to the ropes, no weight on his back. Peace doesn't capitalize though, waiting for Vendra to turn around away from the ropes. Vendra is on his hands and knees now, turning around and looking up but....

CONCUSSIONS FROM CANADA~!

Harvey Buckworth: What a move by Peace!

Timothy Coleman: Hopefully he's able to capitilize from it!

Vendra looks up just in time to see Peace come rushing toward him as he leans completely back, Peace running right past him. His momentum sends him all the way to the ropes, bouncing off as Vendra who is on the second rope jumps off, connecting with a springboard leg lariat on Peace! Suddenly the match is dead even now, the two down on the canvas as the referee starts to count for a possible draw.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

Both men are struggling to get back up but manage to do so, turning around to face each other as Vendra is first to throw a punch! Peace stumbles backwards into the ropes, bouncing off them to go for a sudden clothesline! Vendra though ducks, quickly turning around as Peace stops and turns around as well, only to eat an enzuigiri. Peace though is able to duck, now grabbing both of Vendra's legs as he wants to go for the Neji to Hashi hold again! Vendra though sees this coming as he is easily able to roll backwards, underneath Peace so that he is on his back. He uses his upper body strength to jump up and grab Peace's head, locking on a guillotine choke! Vendra hopes this is it but nope as Peace runs Vendra right into the turnbuckle.

Vendra falls off of Peace, slumped back in the corner as Peace is taking a breather real quick. He now pulls Vendra out of the corner, connecting with a roundhouse kick before getting ready to lift Vendra up into the air for the Revolution BRAINBUSTAHH! Peace though takes too much time, allowing Vendra to knee Peace in the stomach before pushing him away, going for a superkick! HOWEVER, Peace ducks, as the referee gets kicked right in the head! The referee goes down, Peace capitalizing on the surprised Vendra by going for a fisherman suplex! Vendra though is able to headbutt Peace, weakening him enough for a springboard bulldog!

All of the sudden Vendra’s partner Diego Gonzalez runs out to the ring with two chairs in hand and slides in the ring to help out Vendra.

Harvey Buckworth: What is Diego Gonzalez doing out here?

Timothy Coleman: Why don't you go ask him Harv!

Gonzalez says he’s there to help out Vendra, and Vendra likes the idea and turns around and all of the sudden Gonzalez swings the chair nailing Vendra in the back!

Harvey Buckworth: What! Why?!

Timothy Coleman: Yes!! I think I may like Diego Gonzalez now!

The crowd begins booing at Gonzalez as Vendra goes down while Gonzalez has a glazed look in eyes as he stares at Vendra’s fallen body. He finally leaves the ring, and Warren Peace has started to stir and decides to take advantage of this opportunity to pick up Vendra, and connects with The Revolution Brainbuster! He furiously shakes the referee awake, and quickly goes for the cover.

3!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 13 minutes 8 seconds, Warren Peace!

Warren celebrates his victory by jumping up and down for what seems like an eternity, he finally exits the ring telling the fans how he’s going to win it all because he’s so amazing. Gonzalez gets back inside the ring, and he waits for Vendra to get up. As Vendra is on knees Gonzalez runs off the ropes, and kicks Vendra in the head with Blunt Force Trauma! Then he picks Vendra up, and connects with the Buzzkiller! Vendra lays motionless in the ring as Gonzalez just stares at him with a glazed over look in his eyes, and he just leaves the ring as the crowd is in complete silence at what they just witnessed.

Harvey Buckworth: I can't believe what we just witnessed, Diego Gonzalez has turned his back on his good friend Derek Vendra and all of these fans. He certainly has some explaining to do. We'll go to commercial while Derek Vendra gets checked out.

Harvey Buckworth: Welcome back, and right now were going to hear what Chubby Carlos had to say at a live event that took place earlier in the week.

Timothy Coleman: Oh great! What is that fat tub of goo going to say now?

11 November
    House Show
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another Warzone is just around the corner and you better believe the fine folks of Chareston were pumped! In fact so excited that not only were the tickets for the actually show has been sold out for weeks but also a house show CWA put together sold out in record breaking time! “How did the house show sell out so quickly” I hear you ask? I’m glad you asked! (Well to be honest I was kind of hoping you would because if you didn’t them this promo would stop right here) Anyway The reason why this show was sold out so fast beside of course the normal exciting fast paced matches that fans are so used to but also fans were intrigued by the advertisement for the show which promised : “The return of Chubby Commentary with a very special guest” fans that were previously indecisive about attending the event were quickly swayed by this promise of a very special guest and at the actually event anticipation for the show was at fever pitch until finally they see the ring being set-up for the segment, The mat has been completely covered with an impressive looking carpet, while a director chair with the words Chubby Carlos stitches on the back lies in the centre of the ring. , a Suddenly “Were All Dudes” hits the speakers and the crowds starts to go insane as Chubby Carlos starts to walk down the ramp high fiving fans on his way to the ring. He sides into the ring and walks to the corner and climb to the top turnbuckle and takes in the crowds love before reaching for a conveniently placed mic on the chair and raised it to his lips

Chubby Carlos: WHAT'S UP, CHARLESTION! ARE YOU DUDES READY TO WITNESS THE GREATEST TALKSHOW IN HUMAN HISTORY ... RIGHT HERE,RIGHT NOW?! (There is a thunderous ovation from the crowd, and Chubby Carlos vigorously nods his head in agreement) That’s what I like to hear! Now I’ve got a lot of ground I what to get covered tonight but first off I want to welcome each and every one to Chubby Commentary! Not to be confused with that other talkshow “The Majestic” On that OTHER wrestling show High Velocity or whatever it’s called. No unlike that show this show is the ONLY shows that can contain the incredible charisma of yours truly in one place! You know after last week’s Adrenaline rush to be honest dudes My thoughts right now are scattered. Scattered all over the place. After the event I was happy, sad, annoyed, angry, frustrated, hopeful and a gazillion other emotion. On the one hand we might just might see Roberto give up his Title match at FSA to take on the Ultimate Pain one more time. BUT WAIT JUST ONE COTTON PICKING SECORD THERE! Now I was never any great shakes at maths but if my calculations are correct if Roberto goes toe to toe with old Ulti at FSA that leaves a vacant spot in the world title match! Now where can we find someone to fill that spot? Where oh where I wonder…I guess seeing as there would be no number one contender management could give Rolando Fuentes the night off OR maybe and keep in mind I’m just spitballing here but what if we were to give the title shot to oh I don’t know… the second to last dude left standing in the ring at Meltdown. Yeah that seems to fairest thing to do from my impartial and completely objective view point of view…Ok I WAS the second to last dude left standing in the ring but its stills a genus idea. I mean think about it this way instead of having just one completely, spectacular, amazing, extravaganza of a main event, we now have TWO completely, spectacular, amazing extravaganza main events in One PPV. Everyone wins! I get my much deserved title match two legends gets to lock horns once again, you fans get to see two dreams matches plus the buy rights would go through the roof! Dude I would be the best booker ever… But I’m getting off track nobody came out tonight to hear my thinly veiled attempts at getting a title match let’s get down to some serious business. In just a few days’ time I finally FINALLY! Get my hands on Drake Ridick this week and this time there won’t be any controversy, there wouldn’t be any pre match or post match steel chair attacks and most importantly there won’t be any place to run or anyplace to hide this time for Redick from me giving him a one way ticket right slapbang to the heart of Fat City USA! You know being out of commission gave me a lot of time to think deep, deep philosophical thoughts like always because as you all know I’m a pretty deep guy, and the one question that kept coming back was a simply one: Why? Why did Redick attack me like he did? What have I ever done to Drake Redick? Then I suddenly realised that he has NEVER given a reason as to why he tried to end my career! I mean seriously what did I do? Was he just bored or something? Did I insult him in any way shape or form? Does he think I’m trying to seal his magic bag? All these questions were bouncing around my head and I decided that I was tired of unanswered questions I’ve got enough of them from watching Lost. It’s time for all these questions to be answered right now!
    Ladies and Gentelman please join me in welcoming my guest at this time the man known as Redick!

The crowd give a massive mixed response, as Rage Against The Machine’s Bullet in your head starts to play the arena sound system, and the titentron comes to life revealing. A lone person who at first glance looks like Drake Redick. However we can clearly see that not only is the mask clearly isn’t on straight and we can see a price tag attached to it, But we can also see the man has different skin tone. It was definitely not Redick.

Chubby Carlos: Redick… Ladies and Gentelman! So let’s get straight into it dude First question: Why the hell do you hate me so much?

“Redick”: Wow what a great question! You always ask such amazing questions! You should totally take over from David Letterman.

Chubby Carlos: I know right I’m awesome at this interviewing gig! But back on track why did you attack me?

“Redick” Truth is man I’m insanely jealous of you. Your everything I’m not, I mean who wouldn’t be jealous of your insanely awesome skill set?

Chubby Carlos: Yes Yes, we all know I am a god among mere mortals …

“Redick”: No it’s not just that. I mean how do you stand being so awesome at everything you do?

Chubby Carlos: It’s isn’t an easy job but when you’re as great as I am you pretty much…

“Redick”: I love you.

Chubby Carlos: …What?

“Redick”: I love you Chubby Carlos

Chubby Carlos: Ummm…I’m just going to pretend you never said that…OK! Next question: How do you feel about-

“Redick”: I want you.

Chubby Carlos: WHOA! Ok this segment has gotten REALLY weird really fast.

“Redick”: You the most sexiest man alive Chubby. I want you to hold me in your strong arms and…

Chubby Carlos: Dude seriously you’re going WAY off script.

“Redick”: I need love-squeezins!

Chubby Carlos: Thank you for joining us tonight “Redick” I’ll see you at Adrenaline Rush

“Redick” But I-

The picture on the titentron suddenly cuts out as Chubby looks seriously creeped out at what just happened.

Chubby Carlos: Ummm… Hey here’s a fun game, Let’s pretend that never happened! I think I need to go take a shower I feel dirty…But before I go I need to say just one more thing to Redick the REAL Redick. Redick I just want you to know I’m ready for you. I’m ready to take everything you can dish out. You put me through hell the last two months and I’m determined to give it right back to you. How does it feel Drake? How does it feel knowing that nothing you can do can put me down. Sure you can try attacking me with a steel chair again or can hit me with the Brutal lariat 50 million times but it won’t make a different because I’ll NEVER GIVE UP, AND I’ll NEVER GIVE IN! BECAUSE IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY. YOU BROUGHT ME TO MY KNEES DRAKE, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE FINISH ME OFF WHEN YOU GOT THE CHANCE, BECAUSE NOW? YOU IN FOR THE BEATTING OF YOUR LIFE! You brought all this all on yourself Redick, You wanted a challenge? Well now you got one!

And with that Chubby leaves the ring to thunderous applause. The last image we see is Chubby making sure to highfive all his fans before disappearing behind the curtain.

Timothy Coleman: Somebody gag me!

Harvey Buckworth: Will you hush! Next up will be Chubby Carlos vs Redick, it's been a heated rivalry that will hopefully come to an end here tonight.

Timothy Coleman: I hope Redick destroys Chubby Carlos tonight.

Harvey Buckworth: Folks, do yourselves a favor and just ignore my partner. Anyways, let's get to this match.

vs

Bullet in your Head hits as Redick comes out, and he's instantly met with boos but he does not care. He simply walks to the ring, ignoring whatever the fans shout at him, and he gets in the ring and faces the entrance ramp as he awaits his opponents.

We're All Dudes plays and that signals the arrival of the beloved Chubby Carlos. The fans are going bananas as he walks out with a big smile on his face, and when he's walking to the ring he slaps hands with a few fans. He stops before he gets in the ring because he sees Redick staring him down, and the grin leaves his face as a serious look is now on it. He slides in to the ring still staring at Redick, and he steps up Redick as referee Billy Stevens explains the rules to both men, and he then signals for the bell as this match gets started.

The two men just stare at each other as the crowd chants "Chubby! Chubby!", and just like that they both start going at it with lefts and rights, both men pummeling each other. Redick gets the best of it, and pushes Chubby in to the corner, and Chubby shields himself as the referee forces Redick to break it up. Redick obliges, but then he kicks Chubby in the stomach and nails him with a stiff shot to the head. Then he takes Chubby out of the corner, and hits him with a DDT then goes for a pin.

NO!

Chubby gets a shoulder up, and Redick knows that it's going to take a lot more than that to take out Chubby Carlos. He picks up Chubby, and whips him in to the ropes, and once Chubby comes back Redick connects with a dropkick that doesn't take Chubby down, but it did have an affect on him as he wobbles in an attempt to catch his balance. Redick on the attack once more with a stiff kick to the face, but Chubby still does not go down, and Redick gets frustrated and goes for an enziguiri, and once again Chubby is still on his feet but barely this time. Redick's frustration begins to grow even more now as he runs off the ropes, and leaps at Chubby in an attempt at a body splash, but Chubby catches him and lifts Redick on his shoulders and takes him down with a Samoan drop! He shakes the cobwebs out from all those kicks he took to the head, and goes for the pin.

NO!

Redick gets his shoulder up this time, and as Chubby is getting up Redick is quick to his feet as he runs off the ropes, and nails Chubby in the back of the head that sends the big man outside to the mat. Redick waits for Chubby to get up, and leaps over the top rope and lands on Chubby as both men spill to the mat. Referee Billy Stevens begins his count as both Redick and Chubby lay out on the mat, and after what seems like an eternity they both start to stir. Redick is up to his feet first to slide in the ring to break up the count, and when he turns around he's met with a clothesline from Chubby that sends him back down to the mat. Chubby picks Redick up and throws him back in to the ring and slides in after him. He runs off the ropes, and leaps as high as he can and lands on Redick with body splash and lifts his leg up for the cover.

NO!

Redick barely gets a shoulder up this time, and Chubby decides to run off the ropes again and leaps with his back in an attempt to hit Redick again, but Redick moves out of the way this time and Chubby lands on the mat with a thud. He gets up wincing in pain while holding his back, and his back is turned to Redick, and once he turns around he's met with a jawbreaker lariat that Redick calls the Brutal Finish. Redick goes for the cover now.

NO!

Chubby kicks out! He was somehow able to kick out and Redick can't believe it. He starts arguing with referee Billy Stevens, and while this is going on this gives Chubby Carlos sometime to collect his bearings. Chubby is up, and is waiting for Redick as Redick turns around and Chubby nails him with Fast Food! The crowd is going wild as Chubby climbs the top rope, and leaps off of it to connect with the Patty Melt! He goes for the cover.

3!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner at 15 minutes and 12 seconds, Chubby Carlos!

We're All Dudes plays again as the crowd is going insane for Chubby's win here tonight against Redick. Chubby continues to celebrate in the ring, and when he leaves he celebrates with the fans outside.

A video package showcasing the history of Pain and Roberto in CWA is played. These two have a very rich history. As soon as the video ends, "Cult of Personality" begins to play and out comes Roberto. The fans give the current AMLL World Champion a very warm welcome like usual, as he makes his way down to the ring.

Harvey Buckworth: "Everyone is very interested in hearing what Roberto's decision will be. Will he face The Ultimate Pain or will he go for the World Title that is currently held by Rolando."

Tim Coleman: "I'm pretty sure he will go with neither. Roberto has no chance with either of those guys."

Harvey Buckworth: "Will you be quiet for once."

Roberto takes his spot in the middle of the ring and begins to speak...

Roberto: "Well, it seems I have a decision to make. At Five Star Attraction I could either go for the World Title and face Rolando Fuentes..."

Roberto pauses as he looks around the arena for a response. There are a lot of fans who want Roberto to go for the big prize.

Roberto:
    "Or I could just face The Ultimate Pain in the ultimate dream match..."

Roberto pauses again and again looks around the arena and this time the place explodes. If Roberto is looking for advice from these fans on he should face, well, he just got his answer. People have been waiting for these match for years now and it looks like it will finally happen. Roberto smiles, while nodding his head. It seems he has made his decision.

Roberto: "It looks like the decision on who I should face is simple. It looks like that at Five Star Attraction I will be facing..."

Right before Roberto is about to name his opponent, "Dropping Plates" by Disturbed hits the PA system and out comes the World Champion, Rolando Fuentes. Rolando has the CWA Title proudly draped over his right shoulder, as he arrogantly struts his way down to the ring with the huge Monolyth behind him.

Tim Coleman: "The World Champion is here, the World Champion is here!!!"

Harvey Buckworth: "Calm yourself down a little there Tim, you sound like a kid at a candy store."

Tim Coleman: "But the World Champion is here."

As soon as Rolando gets inside the ring, he gets close to Roberto and throws the World Title up in the air. It seems that the Champ is challenging Roberto. Rolando keeps the title in the air for what it seems an eternity, before taking the microphone from his back pocket and beginning to speak.

Rolando: "So Roberto, you have made your decision uh? Bravo, good for you. Well, before you tell everyone what that decision is, let me remind you Roberto, that I am World champion around this place and I play second fiddle to no one. Do you really believe that I am going to let you or Pain or anybody else out stage me? DO YOU???"

Just like Pain did two weeks ago, Rolando gets right in Roberto's face. Roberto just answers Rolando with a little smirk and this seems to make Rolando even more pissed off that he already is.

Rolando: In my finest hour, in my greatest triumph, both you and my mentor, the Ultimate Pain, decided to return and thus shadowed my moment as the newly crowned World Champion! I am the CWA World Champion, something that you have been on one occasion or two..."

Roberto smiles and then puts his right hand up showing Rolando 4 fingers.

Harvey Buckworth: " In case anyone doesn't know, Roberto has won the CWA Title 4 times."

Tim Coleman: "Yeah, but he never beat Rolando for it."

Rolando: "...but once the competition got too stiff for your liking, you decided to go ahead and bail. Oh wait, I am sorry, poor little Roberto was injured actually. Well, that's a freaking joke and you know it. You were at home waiting for the right time to come back and when you thought it would be easy pickings for you, you decided to do so. That shows me that you have no respect for me, and so I may just have to beat some damn respect into you. I am not the same person you knew when you left. I am not that rookie that was dominating the lower card. I am not that rookie that was carrying your bags for you, because I looked up to you and because I was trying to move up the card. You are now staring and looking up at the new World Heavyweight Champion! Actually let me correct that for you Roberto...YOUR World Heavyweight Champion. As it stands now, you are the newbie on the block Roberto, so you should go and carry my bags now. You need to realize and understand that I am the measuring stick around here, and you are just a fossil hoping to get on my coattail."

Roberto laughs, then makes a punching motion towards Rolando. The former MMA fighter flinches just for a millisecond, before laughing it off a little.

Rolando: "Oohhh very funny Roberto, keep disrespecting me. You come in, take away my spotlight, you pick my mentor, the Ultimate Pain over me. This is my company!!! I am the World Champion, damn it!!! At 5 Star Attraction you will not be the main event like you think you are, unless it is against me"

As soon as Rolando finishes his sentence, he tries to slap Roberto out, but the Royal Rumble winner blocks it just in time. Roberto then looks like he is about to punch Rolando right in the face, but Monolyth gets in between them right before he is about to do so. This stops Roberto instantly. The big bodyguard is one scary dude and even Roberto is cautious of him. Rolando laughs as he hides behind Monolyth.

Rolando: "Yeah, touch me Roberto and see what the Monolyth does to you. You are pathetic Roberto, PATHETIC!!! I am done with you, and do not forget that I am the World Heavyweight Champion of the CWA!!"

A laughing Rolando drapes his title over Monolyth's shoulder, then proceeds on exiting the ring, surrounded by a chorus of boos. Meanwhile Roberto doesn't seem too happy at what has just occurred, as he just stands in the ring, eyes locked on Rolando.

Harvey Buckworth: "That just made Roberto's decision on who to face just a little bit tougher."

Tim Coleman: "Who cares about Roberto."

With that the show comes to an end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Results
    Austerio def Michael DeJesus
    Ama-Zon def Elke
    Harry Jones def Dexter Darwin Douglas
    Warren Peace def Derek Vendra
    Chubby Carlos def Redick

Segments
    Austerio
    Guardian Devil
    Griff0rd
    Quacken Colony
    A originalname
    Sawyer
    Harry Morgan
    Jimmy King

Matches
    Epic Andy
    Jimmy King
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 11-18-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Special thanks to Booty for allowing me to rock this awesome banner

Team Cyrus T

Dizzy from Armdrags

Status
    Vcash

Re: CWA Adrenaline Rush - Live from Charleston, WV!

Great show, am pretty disappointed in myself that I won't be seeing Warren Peace in the finals...but I suppose the better man won this time.
    Former CWA X-Fly Champion

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

Warren Peace vs Harry Jones in the final ... This will be good
    Harry Jones: 5-1 in CWA ... THY STREAK IS OVER!

"There Will Never Be Another Harry Jones"

im barely rasist

Status
    Vcash

So it wont be Warren Vs Dexter in the finals... Well, that's pretty depressing...

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Co Host 3000 View Post
    So it wont be Warren Vs Dexter in the finals... Well, that's pretty depressing...
    Professor Chaos'd!

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia
    Vcash

Snape! He Trusted You! - YouTube

DIEGO! HE TRUSTED YOU!

Haha, but really, great show guys

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
    Vcash

I really believed Dexter was gonna take it all. Too bad, but congrats to Harry Jones.

Roberto and Rolando's altercation to end the show was great.

Good Guy Mod

Status
    Vcash

Honestly, it was really a close call on the Dexter/Jones match.

Promos from this show can be found here: http://wrestlingclique.com/clique-wr...mber-16th.html

Special thanks to Booty for allowing me to rock this awesome banner

Team Cyrus T

Dizzy from Armdrags

Status
    Vcash

Now I feel like I let a lot of people down, heh. After reading the promos, I can see why it was a close call. Harry Jone's promo was great, so I'm glad to say I lost to someone who really put forth their best.
    Former CWA X-Fly Champion

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I really believed Dexter was gonna take it all. Too bad, but congrats to Harry Jones.

Roberto and Rolando's altercation to end the show was great.
    I love being the dark horse.

Unlucky to Dexter though. After reading both promos, I can see why it was a tough decision

Thread Information