Thread: gangstars.com

Backyarder

Status

gangstars.com

Dear CWA multiverse. The site is finally finished, all construction projects have been completed and we're back online. Some of the new features added to the site include -
    • new comments section - fans can now comment on any media posted on the site
    • video's have a new format - easier to stream and can now be downloaded
    • blog section - the Gang Stars now have their own blog
    Be sure to check out all our new stuff and old stuff. We promise to update as often as possible.

- Mr. Black

Backyarder

Status

Re: gangstars.com

Author: Mr. Black
    Date: 30/09/11
    Mood: Frustrated
    Listening To: “Another Way to Die” – Disturbed

This is my first blog (ever!) so please be gentle in the comment section. As of late I’ve been feeling very agitated, and my usual outlet hasn’t been working for me so I thought I’d vent on the internet. Where do I start? I think I’ll discuss the source of my problems. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a new trophy case to display all the titles I’ve won during my wrestling career. At the top of the case sits my Takedown World Title. Under that my Takedown Challenge and CGS Fusion titles take residence. And under those sits my CAW Tag Team title, besides that is piece of paper which reads “Reserved for the CWA Tag Team title”. Nothing has changed since I set up my trophy case. Besides the CAW Tag Team Title sits a piece of paper covered in dust. I purchased this new display unit to better display my accomplishments and remind myself why I do what I do. Except every time I look at my trophy case I don’t feel the pride and sense of accomplishment I should feel. Instead I’m reminded of the failure, disappointment and embarrassment I felt at Redemption.

We were robbed. Krash and I were ready and able to take those titles. We were prepared to go all out against Guardian Devil and Ultimate Pain. We would have taken those two to their limits and emerged the victors. But circumstances beyond our control put Pain out of commission. Not our fault, we didn’t know about it. If we were told we would have been happy to reschedule the match or something. Allow Devil to find another partner. But no. We weren’t aware of this until bell time and out match was mutilated, it was deformed. We found ourselves in our second handicap match since we joined CWA. We’re not happy about that BTW. Put in a position like that. It goes against what we believe wrestling is all about. And despite our comedic attitudes and outlook on life, as far as we’re concerned what we do in this ring is pure competition, there’s no excuse for a two on one match to occur.

Here’s the part where I’m most outraged. Not only is our shot at the tag titles tainted by an unfair advantage that we didn’t want, our match is further ruined by the surprise return of Kenneth Leblanc. If Ultimate Pain not being involved in the match isn’t enough of a reason to scrap the match...the moment this man entered the ring and touched either myself or Krash the bell should have been rung. He wasn’t scheduled to be a part of the match. His name wasn’t on the contract. No one knew he was going to be involved. So why was this allowed? Do we in the CWA lack even the slightest integrity that the inmates are allowed to run wild over the asylum and do as they please? That rules and regulations don’t need to be followed so long as the ratings and pay-per-view buys are high? Those titles should be ours right now. As far as I’m concerned the Gang Stars were robbed. This isn’t over yet Brotherhood.

‘Sex ‘n’ Violence’? More like ‘Sex with Men’ (just kidding gents). You’re up in the batting cages. But unlike opponents of Gang Stars past we have nothing to gain by defeating you. Only something to maintain. That’s our spot as the top contenders for those tag team titles. And that means putting a quick stop to your rise. So I’m sorry to disappoint but you two aren’t going to get that huge explosive rise to the top. At least while we’re up there.

And on a personal note, I’ll be taking out all my pent up aggression and anger on the two of you. Thanks.

- Mr. Black

Backyarder

Status

Date: 14/10/11
    Mood: Excited
    Listening To: “Forsaken” – Dream Theater

Welcome to the blog of the stark raving lunatic member of the Gang Stars not named Krash. Boy do I have so many fun activities planned for the next minute or so you spend skimming over what will probably be an hour or so of my (not so much) hard work. So you might be finding yourself asking “what’s going on Alyster”. Well you’re in luck because I plan on telling you just what is going on.

This morning I woke up, had a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, got into my car, drove to the gym, worked out with Krash, went home, showered again, got dressed, and then punched a hole in my bedroom wall right besides my bedside table. You know the usual. After I punched the hole in my wall I felt some sort of sense of satisfaction. Then I pictured myself punching more holes in my wall. Well I didn’t picture myself punching holes in a wall so much as I pictured myself driving my fist into the face of Kenneth Leblanc over and over and over again until he looked like That Yellow Bastard after Hartigan was done with him in Sin City.

Violent fantasies aside I feel compelled to tell you all a story before I go into details about my upcoming match against The Brotherhood. I’d like to tell you all about how I met my tag team partner Krash.

About a year ago I joined the Takedown roster. I didn’t know anyone there. I had no friends and I was all alone. If Takedown was a high school then I would have been that weird new kid that no one wanted to talk to. Then I met Jake, or Krash as he likes to be called. Krash was the only person who was nice to me. The only person who didn’t have a mic in front of my face when asking me questions. The moment we became friends was when he convinced me to hit a fellow wrestler/police officer in the balls with the Lioncock. There’s no experience in the world like bonding over making a police man sterile. As of that moment on me and Krash became partners. We did things together. We went through highs and lows. We were there for each other when we became world champions. We were there for each other when we suffered losses. We beat each other bad as opponents. And we created something special as friends. (No h-o-m-o).

Jake is more than a friend to me, he is my brother, and when Jake is let down or disappointed it doesn’t sit well with me. I’ll get you back Kenneth, I’ll get you back for forcing me to let down my brother and for stealing those damn titles from us.

Before I get into it, I would like to thank Sex n Violence for the fun exhibition on Adrenaline Rush. I got to let out some pent up emotion and get some momentum going into Meltdown. Faymen and Michael, you two have some potential and I hope that our two factions can have more battles in the future. But there’s a bigger battle to be discussed now.

The Brotherhood, Guardian Devil and Kenneth Leblanc, I hope you boys are ready for round two. This time Krash and I are playing for keeps. Those tag titles belong to us. I don’t care about what happened last time. The controversy, the injustice, the whatever, it’s behind me now. All I care about is walking out of Meltdown with one half of those titles wrapped around my waist. I don’t care how much sweat I expel, how much tears I cry or how much blood I lose. I will be a champion in CWA.

Krash feels likewise and after the disappointment we felt last time we tangoed, the Gang Stars have been more motivated than ever. Working out harder and longer. Practicing and planning four hours on end. We’re ready for anything you have to throw at us. You want to brawl? We’ll go punch for punch and hit harder than you. You want to trade holds? Well you have two options - tap or snap. You want to play dangerous? We’ll fly all over that ring. We’ll jump higher, fall further and destroy our bodies just to beat the two of you.

You’ve gotten your big return moment. You came back and got those titles. But it’s time for our CWA career defining moment. We want to be immortalised in the mind of everyone who is even slightly aware of the existence of this company. We want our names etched in the history of this company. We want to sit atop of the CWA tag team division and look down on you. And as corny as it sounds, I believe it’s our destiny to become the CWA tag team champions.

Now I know you two will be putting everything you have into this match. You’re probably just as willing to go where we’re willing to go in order to hold onto those titles. Well I can’t say that I’m not looking forward to taking what you have to dish out. Getting hit hard, stretched in ways that the body is not supposed to handle, being dropped on my head. The idea of it gets me a little excited. This contest is going to be one that fans will remember for a long time. It’s going to be the match where the Gang Stars won those goddamn CWA tag team titles. And it’s going to be glorious.

- Mr. Black

Backyarder

Status

Alyster Black: Some kid wearing an Ultimate Pain t-shirt walked up to me in the street and told me that I "fear the Brotherhood". #areyouseriousbro

Backyarder

Status

Date: 10/12/11
    Mood: Euphoric
    Listening To: “A Little Piece of Heaven” – Avenged Sevenfold

Hey ladies and gentlemen. How are you all?! I am gooooooooooooood! You want to know why I’m so good? Because as of one week ago I became a world champion in another promotion called Apex Pro Wrestling. Apex is a fun little promotion that used to be known as Takedown. Yeah the old stomping grounds of CWA superstars Mr Showtime, Krash, Cesar Pineda, and yours truly. So right now I’m holding two different titles highlighting the fact that I’m one of the best singles wrestlers and apart of THE BEST tag team in the world.

I can finally say that my wrestling career is going just how I want it to. In my own little way I’m on top of the world. I have everything I could want. I have my titles and accolades, I have a headquarters in LA, good friends, and one of the best wrestlers out there as my tag team partner. Oh and a match with a couple of the CWA’s best on one of the biggest shows of the year coming up very soon. And it’s going to be a bloody bloodbath of pure gore my friends.

Going into Five Star Attraction I only have one thing on my mind. Having these Tag Team Titles. I love my CWA Tag Team Title; I have it with me at all times. When I’m not near it I break out into sweats and start to panic. That title has become my life support and I am completely dependent on it in order to function.

So when someone comes around and wants to take my title away from me, I get a little defensive. On Adrenaline Rush one half of the tandem that threatens to take away what I’ve worked so hard to achieve finally...finally steps into the ring with me one on one. Mano e mano. Now normally I wouldn’t work to hard in a singles match, I’m a tag team competitor, but in this case I’ll be stepping up my game. Guardian Devil, on the last Adrenaline Rush I showed the world that I could make giants tumble, on this Adrenaline Rush I’ll show them that I can make you humble. I’ve overcome so many obstacles in my career; I’ve broken so many glass ceilings, and won titles everywhere I’ve ever gone. I’m no stranger to success and when I set a goal for myself I achieve it, and right now my only goal is proving to you that I’m the better man.

I don’t think you think much of me Devil. And it’s a shame because I would acknowledge you as a hell of a wrestler, as a person I hate your guts, but you’re a great worker. Unfortunately I’m pretty sure you don’t feel the same way about me. You think it’s some fluke that Krash and I beat you and Kenny, but you’re wrong. We worked our asses off so we could beat you fair and square, and I’m still working my ass off so I can do it again on Adrenaline Rush and at Five Star Attraction. And I’ll do it all with a big ass smile on my face.

So I leave you all with this message, be happy with what you have. I sure am.

- Mr. Black

Thread Information