Providence, Rhode Island

Currently Residing
    Providence, Rhode Island

Height
    6 feet and 3 inches

Weight
    247 Pounds

Gimmick
    This skater Punk was brought up in the wrestling industry by his mentor Cyrus Black (As known here as Cyrus Truth). Black influenced alot of Casey's in and out of ring attitudes but Casey still has a cocky flair to the reckless aggression of his mentor. After past experiences in other companies Casey adapted a sort of sick, twisted, sadistic, f*cked up and a little crazy. But he uses his unpredictability to his advantages forcing his opponent or rival to stay on their toes. Ever since he was a young a kid he has used his trusty skate board as a weapon and he continues to do so in wrestling.

Disposition
    Baby-Face

Wrestling Styles
    Brawler
    Showman
    Hardcore

Wrestling Abilities
    Brawling 1
    Charisma 2
    Technical 3

Speed 4

Power 5

Signature Taunts/Poses
    After kicking out of a big move he gets a huge grin (or a smirk in some instances) on his face. He can be sitting up, on his side or what ever
    He holds one hand out towards a camera, just his thumb index and middle fingers pointed out out sometimes (always spread apart)

Catchphrase
    "I'm a real life... Nightmare"
    "For lack of a better term.."
    "I'm Your.. f*cking.. NIGHTMARE!"
    "F*ck your morals"

Entrance Theme

Signature/Basic Moves
    You Better Pray (Super kick opponent then opponent falls to knees and super kick again while they are on their knees/ass)
    Psycho Control (double Underhook back breaker)
    Ascending into the Afterlife (Devil Lock DDT)
    Sin with a Grin (single leg boston crab)
    Humiliation (campenella submission hold)
    Breakdown (rope hung inverted DDT)
    From the Heavens (Swinging Enzugiri)
    Shattered Dreams (running shooting star press)
    Fade to Darkness (Christo)
    Foot Down Your Throat (Yakooza Kick)
    Into Oblivion (Pepsi Plunge)
    Mind Equals Blown (brain buster)
    Fold Up (Japanese Ocean Drop)

Signature Submission Move
    Have a Nice Nightmare (Koji Clutch)

Regular Finishing Move
    Corrupted (Vertabreaker)

Previous Experience
    Has worked in some companies like ECCW, EFNW and 3XW. Has held 5 World Championships from these companies (3 ECCW, 2 3XW). A former tag team champion with Neville Ryan and Angel (ECCW) as well as Tim Taylor (EFNW). Understudy of both Cyrus Truth and Surge. Thought to be one of, if not thee, fastest rising stars in all of these companies

Injury History
    Many left ankle issues over the years

Picture Base
    Corey Graves (AKA Sterling James Keenan)

Picture

Promo

**The scene opens up to the image of a small set of stairs leading up to an apartment building that looks like it's falling apart. The pine green pain on the door is chipping off, some windows are either completely smashed out or boarded up with plywood, and even the once white paint has taken a grey tint to it. The side walks and the stairs leading up to the building are cracked and have tall weeds growing in between them. Trash is blowing around all over the place as well. After a few moments of nothing but trash blowing around, the doorknob on that disgusting green colored door begins to move slowly. The door swings open and inside the building is dark but you can see a figure standing there. After about ten seconds or so, the figure steps out of the door way. The figure is recognizable as a young man but not much more. He has his hair, long dark being held back by a backwards New England Patriots hat, he has a black sweatshirt with the words 'F*CK YOUR MORALS' written on the the front of it in big bold white letters. The young man is also wearing a pair of torn up jeans and an old pair of blue and black VANS skate shoes. The man just grins at the camera while he stands atop his stoop. For a few more moments he is silent before he finally takes a seat on the top stair then begins to speak**

"So you're the guys I hired to film my CWA and or PNH audition promo?"

**Mumbling is heard from behind the camera but it is incoherent. The young man chuckles and shakes his head a little bit, looking off to behind the camera now.**

"Lucky you.."

**The young man smirks as more mumbling is heard. Once the mumbling is done the young man's laid back grin begins to dissipate**

"If you want to live to tell the story of how you filmed Casey Anomaly's first ever CWA/PNH promo; I highly suggest you don't tell me what to do. I may seem young but I know what I'm doing and I'm not to be f*cked with. Understood?"

**The mumbling is very short this time and the man (whose name seems to be Casey) begins to grin once again**

"Good glad we go that out of the way. Now where to begin.."

**Casey looks directly into the camera, his ice blue eyes almost looking right through your screen into your own eyes.**

"I guess I should do the polite and correct thing to do first and that's introduce myself. My name is Casey Anomaly. I think my name suits me quite well if ya' ask me. Casey, is an old Irish name for 'The Brave One', which I am definitely brave. I tend to go where no other man, let alone wrestler, has ever been before. Some times my braveness.. if that's a word.. can be mistaken for me being reckless or stupid. Call it what you will it has given me much success in many other places and I can't just wait to show every one here in CWA and PNH that. Anomaly fits very well too in my opinion. The true definition of an anomaly is something that can not be placed, understood or categorized. I am all three of those things and I like it that way. It keeps my opponents guessing on what I'm going to do next and audiences around the world wondering what I will do next."

**He stops and pulls a small bottle of Mountain Dew of of his sweatshirt pocket and takes a swig out of it as the person behind the camera speaks again. Casey glances at who ever it is then smirks back at the camera.**

"Wow.. I'm impressed. Thats the first intelligent question an interviewer has asked me in a long time. In case any of you watching this right now didn't hear what he asked; he asked why I decided to try out for CWA/PNH. Actually it was a of mine told me to come here. You may know him, Surge? Yeah. THAT Surge. There's also a bunch of people I know here who I'm decent friends with; Twista XL, Trenton York, Warren Peace and of course my mentor Cyrus Bla-.. erm.. Truth. All if them great men whom I have went to war with at one point. They themselves can tell you that I am not to be messed with. All of them didn't take me seriously at first then it came back to bite them in the ass. I may look young but I am experienced at heart. Trust me, when learning from two men such as Cyrus and Surge, you either learn quickly or get left behind in the dust. CWA or hopefully PNH, which is where I would love to be drafted to, will learn sooner then later that Casey Anomaly is a force to be reckoned with. There are a lot of men I have never met before nor even heard of working here and they will all soon enough find out why people say I'm 'The Nightmare Among Men'. Once I get drafted, which I know I will, get ready for chaos, controversy and **** you've never seen before. Basically in short; every one better be prepared once I have made my official arrival to PNH or CWA because I'm a real life... Nightmare."

**Casey smirks as he stands up and stuffs the bottle back into his pocket. He turns around and walks through the door way and laughs a little bit before slamming the door behind him. The camera fades to black as the video ends**

Last edited by Casey Anomaly; 03-31-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: small changes

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

Re: Casey Anomaly

Promo written for the October 11th edition of PnH: High Voltage

Interrupting the clamoring fans, a new and unfamiliar theme song begins to blare through out the arena.

A young man then walks out onto the stage and looks around. No one knows who this man is or can tell what he is like by the way he just stands there so they don't cheer him or boo him. just talk to one another. After a few moments of the song blasting through out the arena, some of the fans realize he is holding something in his right hand and begin to observe him more trying to get a glimpse of what it could be. then murmurs spread through out the crowd: 'Is that a.. skate board?' 'Never heard of a wrestler who skates, weird' 'This should be interesting, hope the new guy uses it as a weapon'. They continue to stare at the man who cracks a grin before walking down to the ring. The young grinning man is wearing a black t-shirt with 'F*CK YOUR MORALS' written on it in bold white letters. He is also wearing a pair of torn up jeans, ice blue and black VANS skate shoes and a backwards Boston Red Sox baseball cap. Once he reaches the ring he rolls to board in and hops over the top rope into the ring. He walks over to the corner and stands on the second turnbuckle, still grinning, looking over the PNH fans. He motions to a crew member ringside to give him a mic. The young man turns and sits on the top turnbuckle, letting his feet dangle down and he looks towards the middle of the ring. the grin is still eminent on his face as he begins to speak.

"Do you guys know what the definition of an Anomaly is?"

Some of the fans near ring side shout various things out. Casey chuckles as he spins around and jumps onto the apron then to the floor. He walks up to a fairly large man and looks him over before he asks:

"Sir, you know what an Anomaly is?"

The man thinks for a moment before replying in a heavy southern accent

"Nosiree, I ain't got a single clue in the world on what that, uh, that word Anomaly means"

Casey turns away and chuckles a bit

"Of course you don't"

He sees a very beautiful, tall, blonde-haired woman standing in the front row a little way down. He smirks before walking over to her. He than asks the woman the same thing

"Do you know what an Anomaly is ma'am?"

The woman seductively grins at him before responding the young man with the microphone

"Well.. I would know but I didn't learn much in college even though I passed through it.."

He looks confused then asks her another question

"Erm.. how did you get through then if you learned next to nothing? Did you bribe your teachers with money or something?"

The woman nods slowly

"I guess you could say I bribed them.. not with money though.."

She winks at the young man but then after she lets out this hideous laugh. It was probably the most obnoxious and ridiculous sounding laugh most people have heard in their lives. She continues to laugh like this as he looks at her like she has three heads and walks off. He continues to circle the ring looking at the various people surrounding the ring. He sees a little boy wearing a Cyrus Truth shirt and big glasses and he decides to ask him,

"He kiddo, nice shirt but do you know what an Anomaly is?"

The kid, with out any pause or hesitation responds.

"An Anomaly is something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. It can not be placed or categorized and is hard to understand and comprehend."

The young man's grin widens as he takes his shirt off and hands it to the kid who is smiling now. The young man takes the mic back.

"Thanks kid, keep that shirt its gonna be worth something someday here."

The young man tussles the kids hair and rolls back into the ring. He then sits on his skate board which is in the middle of the ring.

"My name is Casey Anomaly and I am every thing that kid just said. I'm unpredictable, I deviate from the normal expectations from a young wrestler and most of the time some of my actions are hard to understand or impossible to comprehend. I pride myself on all of these things. You wanna know why? It's cause it keeps all of my opponents on their toes and always expecting the unexpected if thats possible. Go ahead and ask one of my next opponents about me. Kevin Evans. Sure he's beaten me once or twice in lesser companies, but I've brutalized him. Destroyed him mentally and physically. And trust me I don't plan on loosing in my Pride 'n Honor Wrestling debut. I plan on going undefeated for a very long time just like both of my good friends and mentors; Cyrus Truth and Surge."

Some of the fans begin to whisper and look at Casey in awe

"Yeah, THE Cyrus Truth and THE Surge. When I first started wrestling Cyrus first took me under his wing and trained me then eventually after he was done Surge came into my career and helped me out even more. Now both of them have created some one who is known in many parts of the country and many parts of the world as the fastest rising star in the history of professional wrestling. They were the ones who told me to come here to CWA and PNH for the simple fact I had worked my ass off in the indies and I deserved to have my talent showcased on a higher level. I plan to do just that tonight when I debut against Kevin Evans and some other guy named Vampyre LeMures. Who I've never met and I'm not one who usually one who judges others BUT, this man, or what ever it is, seems to be like a kid who sits in his basement and thinks if he changes his 'I's with 'Y's that it makes him seem cool. He just seems... odd, in a bad way to me. But that doesn't matter. What does matter is by the end of this night. Vampyre, Kevin and the rest of the PNH universe will learn why people say.."

He smirks and looks directly into a camera

"I'm a real life.. nightmare.."

With that Casey stands up and pops his board up. Young by Hollywood Undead begins to blast through out the arena again He is getting a mixed reaction from the fans. Some booing him because they really don't know him well enough to say he can validate what he has just said. The others are already behind the young star, or they know him from the indies. Casey rolls out of the ring bringing his board with him. He then skates up the ramp and heads backstage.

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

*Sound of Madness by Shinedown begins to blast over the sound systems and some of the fans begin to cheer, not all but a good portion. they cheer because they know the Nightmare Among Men: Casey Anomaly, is coming down to the ring.Casey has his usual grin on his face, and is wearing his usual clothing. Casey looks out to the crowd and sees a few more people wearing his 'FUCK YOUR MORALS' T-shirt, which makes his grin get a tad bit bigger. He has his trusty skate board in hand as he walks down to to the ring. He high fives a few of the fans ring side on his way to the ring. Casey rolls into the ring with his board in his arms and gets in the ring, taunting to the fans and they cheer a little bit louder for him. The fans are still some what uneasy about the rookie, Casey Anomaly, so they don't cheer for him. But the others in the crowd seem to be hopping on the Nightmare Among Men's band wagon. Casey grabs a mic from one of the ring-side crew members. Casey begins to speak.*

"I want every single one of you here tonight to understand one thing about me. That is; when I come out here and say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it."

*Casey smirks a little bit as he looks out at the crowd*

"A few weeks ago I came out here and I told each and every one of you I was going to beat Kevin Evans and Vampyro LeMures in that triple threat match and win my Pride'n'Honor Wrestling debut. And guess what? I did just that. That is one of the things I pride myself on is being able to talk a bit of smack and backing up what I say in the squared circle. Go ahead and ask Kevin Evans or Vampyro Lemures about it. They both know that even though my win was a come back win last time on PNH High Voltage, I still won and brutalized both men in that match.Causing both of them to loose their own PNH debuts. Even though I have only won one match here I have already established myself as the dominate rookie in this company. And later on this week I will prove it even further when I put Vampyro LeMures' back on the mat and pin him for the three-count. Or ya' know what? I just may make him tap out, possibly even pass out, once I lock in my own patented maneuver called the 'Have A Nice Nightmare'. Who knows?"

*Casey pauses and glances down at his own feet before looking back up at the fans*

"On the last episode of High Voltage I guess you can say I didn't take Vampyro very seriously because I had never met him and assumed he was, for lack of a better term, a basement-dwelling middle aged loser. But I guess he really isn't many of those things. I'll be the first one to admit that he's one hell of a competitor and that Tiger Driver really freaking hurt. The thing is though, he's just not good enough to hurt me enough to beat me and make me stay down. Ask Cyrus or Surge.I've had matches with both of them at different points in time. Both of them can agree that my resolve and my resiliency is by far one of, if not the, strongest attribute I have. I've put on wars and clinics with both of them and they are arguably the two biggest stars this company has to offer. In my opinion, and I hope I'm not sounding too arrogant with this one, it just goes to show that I'm going to be a huge star in this company one day. Every one in this arena will be chanting my name, cheering for the Nightmare Among Men, buying my merch etc, etc.. Like I said earlier; what I say, I do and I won't let myself down on this one."

*Casey pauses one more time and is still grinning. Some people may find this odd because you never seem to see him with out a huge grin on his face. Even during a brutal match*

"Vampyro, I gotta wish you luck because, as much of a good competitor you are, you're gonna need it against me. For the sole reason that I plan on going far in this company and you'll just end up being one of the names on my list of carnage and destruction. Vampyro I'm not sure if you learned this last time we faced off but I'm gonna drill this into your head once more.. I'm a real life.. NIGHTMARE!"

*Casey tosses his mic up, his music hits and Casey taunts to the fans once more, most of them cheering him now as he rolls out of the ring and heads to the back. Before he gets to the curtain, while he's on the stage, he grabs another mic and over his music yells into it:*

"Oh Yeah I almost forgot, Good luck tonight Cyrus, I know myself and the rest of these fans will be pulling for ya'!!!"

*Casey laughs a little bit as he tosses the mic down and the fans begin to chant Cyrus' name.Casey goes through the curtains and heads backstage to prepare for his match against Vampyro LeMures*

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

The scene opens up in what seems to be the exterior of an abandoned apartment building, featuring broken windows, boarded up windows, storm shutters barely holding on by a screw, the white paint of the building and green pain on the storm shutters chipping off and the building looked like it was literally about to collapse. There were other buildings surrounding it, that look just the same. The side walk in front of the house were completely demolished and looked like if you were to walk on it it would be like walking on jagged rocks. The camera slowly fades into a closer shot of the stoop and the door. The stoop is just the same as the side walk in front of it, broken and bashed to pieces. The door actually, seems in perfect condition. It still had the same putrid green color the storm shutters had but the wood was still in tact and the paint was perfectly layered on. All of a sudden something drops down right in front of the camera. The camera man jumps back and looks down to see what fell. It's a skateboard. The camera looks up and a few stories up and sees a man hanging out the window.The man holds up one finger and he yells down.

"I'll be down in a minute!"

The camera comes back down to the door. There are some noises coming from behind it but none are coherent. A few moments pass by and a young woman with black hair filled with red streaks opens the door and steps out onto the stoop, a grin on her face. Then the same man who was hanging out the window comes out as well and is quickly recognized by PNH rookie: Casey Anomaly. He grins and says something under his breath to her which causes her to smirk. They kiss on the lips and the man waves to her as she walks down the stoop and off the camera. He then stares off to the direction where she walked, still grinning. He then speaks aloud.

"Definitely will be calling her sweet ass again.."

Casey chuckles to himself as he walks down the stoop and grabs his board. He looks behind the camera at the camera man or producer.

"You guys are here from PNH right?"

Mumbling from behind the camera is heard and Casey nods before taking a seat on the top of the stoop, setting his board under his feet and rolling it back and forth. His grin seems as if it is a permanent on his face even when he speaks it's still there.

"I guess I should begin with how I'm extremely proud of myself for having a Two and Oh record here. I know there have been many before me that have failed to keep and maintain an undefeated streak for more then two shows but I have something none of them had. Potential. Don't get me wrong there are other young men in this company that have potential but none more so then me. I demonstrated it in week one here when I beat Vampyro Lemures and Kevin Evans in that triple threat match. I demonstrated it once more when I pinned Vampyro Lemures in a one on one match on the last episode of High Voltage. The thing is though on this episode, I'm not facing a rookie that recently joined PNH like I did. I face a man whom I've known for quite some time now and whom I also have a ton of respect for: Twista XL."

Casey's grin quickly becomes a smirk.

"I don't believe we have ever faced off one on one but I know exactly what I am going to have to go through to pick up a win on High Voltage. I'm gonna have to face a ridiculous move set filled with an unorthodox high flying aerial assault with moves no one does better then him. I know I am a HUGE underdog going into this match but I, in my mind, have one thing over him. This one thing being what I have over every one else in this damn business: unpredictability. Every single person who has ever stepped foot into the squared circle with me knows that. During the match you will have thought that you have beaten me down, got me to the point where I am ready to pass out, and where I simply don't have enough in the tank to finish. Well you will have thought wrong. I bet any money Twista is sitting at home right now, saying to himself: 'This little poser ain't got sh*t on me. This is gonna be an easy win for me.' He's dead wrong. Casey Anomaly will not be taken back by your move set, Casey Anomaly will not succumb to every one else's bets and thoughts on this match and most importantly, Casey Anomaly, will, not, lose."

Casey stands up his smirk disappears.

"Twista, you soon will learn that I am, for lack of a better term, a real life.. NIGHTMARE."

Casey's grin comes right back and he chuckles to himself before standing up and reentering the apartment building. He slams the door behind him and some of the paint on the door frame falls down, a shutter also falls down from a near by window. The camera slowly zooms out and fades to black as the promo ends.
    Last edited by Casey Anomaly; 11-12-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Formating

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

Profile Updated, Changed theme and got rid of Fuel to the Fire and Complications and added Foot Down Your Throat and Mind Equals Blown to my move set.= and added new nickname "Mr. Anarchy."

The Legendary Nightmare

Status

Aade a few small tweaks to it again. Added the Fold Up maneuver, and edited my championship's. Added the EFNW Tag Team Championship with Tim Taylor and my recent ECCW World Championship win.

Thread Information