Thread: Reality Star Challenge

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
    Vcash

Reality Star Challenge

REALITY STAR CHALLENGE
    10 Reality stars from various reality shows compete to win 2 million dollars! Each episode they compete for immunity and one person is voted out. At the end of the game the 7 who were voted out return to vote on the final 3 with the person receiving the most votes winning the game and 2 millions dollars.

CAST
    Caite Upton | Amazing Race 16 Contestant
    Mika Combs | Amazing Race 15 Contestant
    Rudy Pauls | Biggest Loser 8 Contestant
    Danny Cahill | Biggest Loser 8 Contestant
    Bill "Bunky" Miller | Big Brother 2 Contestant
    Nick Starcevic | Big Brother 8 Contestant
    Rupert Boneham | Various Seasons of Survivor
    Andrea Boehlke | Survivor 22 Contestant
    Dave Levey | Hell's Kitchen 6 Contestant
    Tenille Middleton | Hell's Kitchen 6 Contestant

SEASON 1
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Last edited by #TheLegend; 10-07-2011 at 06:04 PM.

#ShadeArmy

Killing It.

Status
    Vcash

Re: Reality Star Challenge

I know 0 of those people, so I don't know if I can be interested in this tbh. We'll see though

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
    Vcash

EPISODE 1

The contestants arrive at a secluded resort on the island of Hawaii. They look around the place before claiming their beds. They are soon called outside. Regis Philbin greets them and shakes their hands. He tells them that their journey to the 2 million dollars begins right here. He guides them to a large room with seats all around. He tells them that this is where they will vote each other out. He continues showing them around by showing them the beach, kitchen, living room, bathrooms and the confession booth. He tells them that they will go to the confession booth to talk about their fellow contestants. He tells them to go and mingle for a few hours and meet him out front later.

After Regis leaves everyone begins talking to each other. Nick says that this place is beautiful and that he wants to stay as long as possible. Caite and Mika walk down to the beach together. They say that they both want to win so bad. Mika says that they need to stick together and get to the finals! Caite agrees. Tenille tries to talk to Dave but he just ignores her which infruriates her. She says in the confession booth that Dave needs to be the first to go.

The contestants meet with Regis who tells them that it is time for their first challenge. He tells them to head to the beach. They get their and see grates in the water. Regis tells them to swim out and go under them. Everybody does. Regis says that as the tide comes in they will have less room to breath. He says that they must stay under the grate at all times because if they don't they'll be eliminated. The last person remaining will win immunity and be safe from the vote. Everyone gets prepared and Regis says that the challenge has begun. The water slowly rises but everyone stays put. Danny is the first person to opt out. Bunky goes out second. The water rises so high that nobody can breath now. Rudy, Tenille and Mika immediately go out. Dave goes out next. Caite goes out after struggling. Rupert accidentally elimintates himself. Nick and Andrea both put up a good fight but Andrea ends up winning! Regis congratulates her and sends them back to the house.

Back at the house everyone starts talking about who they're voting out. Nick, Andrea, Caite and Mika sit in the living room. Nick says that they should get rid of Danny because he's already won a reality show. Caite says that Danny dropped out first in the challenge so he isn't that big of a threat. She says that Rupert is probably the biggest threat. Andrea and Mika agree so Nick is forced to. Tenille talks to Bunky and tells him that Dave is the biggest threat in the game. Bunky says that he wants to make it far so he agrees to vote Dave out. Rupert, Rudy and Danny talk about how they should be the final 3. They say they are voting for Nick.

Everyone is called to the voting room. Regis asks each of them a question about their experiences so far and they all answer. They go to the confession booth to vote one by one.

Tenille: "Dave, sorry man but you gotta go!"

Andrea: "Rupert, you are the biggest threat. Go home."

Dave: "Tenille you gotta go girl."

Rupert: "Nick you're cool but you gotta go."

Nick: "Rupert, I didn't want to do this but I don't wanna **** off my alliance."

Bunky: "Dave, go home. Tenille said you were a threat and you are!"

Danny: "Nick it's time for you to go."

Rudy: "I believe that Rupert is a huge threat so he has to go."

Mika: "Rupert I gotta do this."

Caite: "Rupert you are clearly the biggest threat and if you had have won immunity we'd all be screwed."

By a vote of 5 to 2 to 2 to 1...RUPERT has been voted out.

#ShadeArmy

Always Give Up Cena Sucks

Status
    Vcash

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    I know 0 of those people, so I don't know if I can be interested in this tbh. We'll see though
    Pretty much this, If they were weird or crazy personalities they would be easier to identify.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
    Vcash

EPISODE 2

A recap of last week's episode is shown to begin this week's show. We cut to the bedroom where Nick, Andrea, Caite and Mika celebrate the fact that they got Rupert voted off. Nick says that their target this week is definitely Danny. The girls all agree. Caite says that one of them has to win immunity again and they all agree.

We cut to Danny talking with Rudy. He asks Rudy who else voted for Rupert. Rudy says that he has no idea, although it was him, he says that it was probably Tenille or something. Danny says that Tenille is their target this week then.

Regis calls everyone to the living room. Once they show up, he tells them that a big twist is going to happen this week and it is the first of many to come. He tells them that whoever wins immunity will choose two people that are up for elimination this week. Everyone is shocked and Danny curses. Regis says that it is for this week only and that it will shake up the game for sure and also the nominees will not be able to vote.

Dave talks to Tenille and tells her that they need to stick together for at least this week because the twist is going to **** up someone's game. Tenille says in the confession booth that she doesn't like Dave but will definitely work with him this week and this week only. She tells him yes and that Nick and Andrea need to be the ones nominated.

Regis calls them all out to the pool. A makeshift log is set up. Regis tells them that they will be going head to head in this challenge. He says that whoever decides to sit out will be immune but will not be deciding who is nominated. Everyone converses and Andrea agrees to sit out due to winning the last immunity. Regis announces the pairings: Caite vs. Tenille, Mika vs. Dave, Rudy vs. Nick and Danny vs. Bunky. He says that they will be running on the log and if you fall off your opponent moves on. Caite and Tenille get onto the log and the challenges starts. They both run for a few seconds before Tenille falls backwards and is eliminated. Caite moves on. Mika and Dave get on the log, they keep going for a good 3 minutes before Mika slips off eliminating himself. Dave moves on. Rudy and Nick get up and begin running. Rudy struggles a few seconds in. He keeps going but ends up jumping into the water. Nick moves on. Danny and Bunky get up. They both begin running but Bunky immediately falls off. Danny moves on. Regis announces that the second round will be: Caite vs. Dave and Nick vs. Danny. Caite and Dave get up and begin running as fast as they can. They both stop suddenly. Dave slips off and falls. Caite mvoes on to the finals. Nick and Danny get up. They both begin going slowly until Nick quickly speeds up. Danny goes flying off into the water. Nick moves on to the finals. Caite gets back on for the final round. The two put up a good battle against each other. Caite tries to pysche Nick out but it doesn't work and she falls off. Regis congratulates Nick on his immunity win. He tells him to make his nominations right now. Nick says that he is nominating Danny and Rudy. Regis says they have the rest of the day to figure out who is going.

Dave tells Tenille that she must vote for Danny. Tenille says that she will for sure. Dave says that they should continue working together to get to the final 3. Tenille says that she will think about it. Bunky says in a confession that he has no idea who to vote for.

In the voting room, Regis asks Rudy and Danny to plead their case. They do and Regis tells them to go vote.

Caite: "Danny, no surprise here. You are probably the biggest threat here."

Mika: "Danny, threats are going one by one my friend."

Bunky: "Danny, I am so sorry but I had no idea who to vote for."

Nick: "Danny, you are my biggest competition and I want to win. Bye."

Andrea: "Danny, I'm assuming that you are gone already but here's another vote. See you at the finale."

Dave: "Danny, this vote goes out to you. You are an inspiration for winning the Biggest Loser. Keep working hard my friend."

Tenille: "Danny, I have to do this. You are probably going out unanimously because of this. I am so very sorry. We'll miss you."

By a vote of 7-0...DANNY has been voted out.

#ShadeArmy

Thread Information