Name*: Kevin Evans

Nickname: The Classic

Date of Birth*: 17-4-1988

Place of Birth: Emerald, Australia

Currently Residing*: Miami, Florida

Height*: (In foot and inches) 6ft

Weight*: (In lbs) 205 lbs

Gimmick*:

Evans is a top bloke, most of the time. Due to a mental problem, Kevin Evans randomly slips to his second personality and has no sense of right and wrong. He attacks random people, man woman or child, for no apparent reason before slipping back into a fit state of mind with no recollection of what just happened

Disposition*: (Babyface or Heel, No Tweeners) Heel

Wrestling Style*: (Hardcore, Technical etc.) Powerhouse, Highflyer, Brawler

Wrestling Abilities*: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best) Speed 1 Power 2 Brawling 3 Technical 4 Charisma 5

Signature Taunts/Poses:

One arm up fist closed
    **** you taunt
    Cut Throat
    Middle Fingers
    Taps his knee

Catchphrase:

1) I am always two steps ahead of you.
    2) Can you answer on my riddle?
    3) I can always out think you.
    4) If you think I am joking, there will be hell to pay!
    5) Time to prove you are a poser

Entrance theme: Remember the Name by Fort Minor

Basic Moves*:
    Drop kicks
    Clothelines
    Chest Slaps
    Knee Strikes
    Punches
    Kicks
    Power Bombs
    Upper Cuts
    Neck Breakers

Signature Strike Moves*:

*Off with ya head (Running Lariat to the head)

*Darkness Plunge (Top rope counter when the opponent jumps up to him on the top rope he counters into the power bomb position he stands up and slams them down on the canvas while he still on the top rope

*BAM! (Knee Straight to the jaw which followed by off with ya head)

*Evans Driver (Has the opponent on his shoulders and brings them down on his side before jumping and dropping the opponent on their head)

*Drive By: Knee Style (The opponent is on one knee and Evans runs off the ropes and nails his knee (without the knee cover on) straight into the opponents temple)

*Spin Cycle (Evans has the opponent on his shoulders and does the airplane spin for planting the opponent down with a power slam.)

*Pulling out the Ace (Evans has the opponent in between his legs and his moves over the opponent arms and flips forward and the opponent lands on their head)

*Brutal Party (Knees, kicks, punches etc, to the face before a lariat)

Signature Submission Move*:

*Going to tap? (Evans grabs the opponents legs under one arm and pulls back and places one knee on the opponents neck and just cranks the pressure until they tap out)

Regular Finishing Move*: (One only)

* Double Tap (Brain Buster onto his knee then a twisting normal brain buster onto the mat)

Previous Experience (If any):

Has wrestled in the lesser know companies for a year then made it big in the main stream, with two World title runs and countless mid card and tag title runs

Injury History (If any):

Bruised Chest (After taking a Cyrus Black Finisher on the ring post)
    Injured Calf

Name of character representative*: Tony Nese

Picture*: (Minimum 150x150, non-animated jpg, png etc, no gif's.)

Last edited by John TPA; 12-01-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    John TPA, Thee AJ Styles Mark

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

Re: Kevin Evans

Promo from Pride 'N' Honor High Voltage, September 27th

A black V8 2011 Ute pulls up and starts’ spinning the tyres for a good minute before finally stopping the smoke blows away and a door opens and out steps a man dressed in footy shorts and a singlet and thongs and sunnies. He gets out his bag and throws on his shoulder before walking inside the arena and heads down the hallway. Crew members are staring at this new guy and some wrestlers are laughing about his dress code he shows a little smirk before turning a corner and runs into an interviewer who has camera man with him

Katie Shields:

“I am sorry who are you?”

The Man:

“My name is Kevin Evans just signed with this company just rocked up to put my **** in my locker room and maybe do some training and meet some fans you know the good stuff”

The interviewer:

“OH! You are the new guy! [Evans just face palms as this guy is blond really blond] the owner has been talking about you for a while now. He said you have been wrestling for ages and won some big titles along the way, is that true though?”

Kevin Evans:

“What the “owner” says is true. I have been wrestling for about two years. Wrestled in companies in the states, and Australia yes I have won a few titles some small ones some big ones. But those titles are just in my past I am here to make my name known from hall to hall. It is good to see the “owner” has been talking about me, he must be watching me wrestle in the ring or he would never look at me.”

The Interviewer:

“Why did you come here? What is your goal?”

Kevin Evans:

“Well my goal is to actually get somewhere in this company and actually make it big. I mean like I have made it big at other companies and what not but I have not been put there for good I have always be pushed down and unused for months. But now that changes here and it will stay changed I will not be staying the same old Kevin Evans this is the chance [Evans voice changes] this is my chance to bring pain and suffering to this company! Time to see how ready this company is for ME! [Evans voice changes again] you said do I have a goal to fight the very best here and win titles but I am going to start by taking smaller names out then working my way through to the top names, that is because young guns get to blinded by taking out the big stars they don’t see the smaller the stars sneaking up behind them, then BAM! They are taking out just like that. So I am going to take out the smaller names but not in dirty way, in a fair and square match. No pissing about straight up square”

Katie Shields:

“But how will you do that? Say this won’t do much!”

Kevin Evans:

You are full of blond questions today aren’t ya? But I will answer you anyway. I know the wrestlers backstage will be watching this when they put it on the show someone will take this bait I am about to lay down right in front of them. You see I am here to make a impact and as I said before I will be taking names. So I am going to lay out the match right here right now shock horror to you eh? Well yea I am laying it out I am offering a match with me next week anyone I mean anyone can accepted my match I don’t’ care who you are I just want to fight someone and start rolling along here in this company so yea I will be waiting for a response from that someone [Evans voice changes again] and whoever accepts welcome to my personal hell, enjoy your stay, just remember you can’t leave. [Evans voice changes again] but just remember this I am always thinking two steps ahead always planning what to do next. To the person who will take this bait. To beat me you must be able to out think me and stop my plans and if you do you have got me cornered. But anyways good luck you the person who takes the bait I will see you out in the ring. Thanks for the chat blonde”

Kevin walks out of shot

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

‘Killing two birds with one stone’

Promo for Pride N Honor October 11th High Voltage

[The scene opens and we are in the ring and it is empty the camera scans the arena and then scans to the ring and we see PNH brand new superstar “The Classic” Kevin Evans with his new shirt on sitting in the ring legs crossed and his arms folded and the mike is on his lap, Remember the Name by Fort Minor is playing out of his iPod touch, Evans slowly looks up and you can see a sick smile on his face]

“The Classic” Kevin Evans:

“Last week I laid out the match for PNH this week and guess what happens? I get two guys, one who I don’t who the **** he is and other one I have already beaten somewhere else, his name is Casey Anomaly the guy is actually a good fighter, he may not look it but he can fight I know that from personal experience in the ring with him. But that is in the past and we are here now! My match was only supposed to get me one guy to fight but the smell of a fight got me two guys. I must say I am really getting some people to fight here, so that proves my theory wrong a bit that the fighters here are pussies but some fighters I see are pussies and not worth my time. But the way I see it I can pick up a big win over Casey and Vampyro and move up and take on some more stars. It will be like killing two birds with one STONE!”

[Evans evilly laughs before the laugh stops and his sick twisted smirk is replaced with a happy smile]

“Triple Threat matches are not that fun to be honest, they are not like a fatal four way but they are not easiest match to win, as you need to lay out your opponents to get the win and if you don’t do that you will end up staring at the lights. Casey the guy I have beaten before, many people think you are one of the best in the world and all that stuff but Casey what happens when I beat one those so called “Best in the World” call it a fluke? Maybe you will but I don’t that is called proving the system wrong, everyone thinks the young upstart that rocks up to a company has no real skill or talent, but what happens when you the person beat one of best and you look around you see the crowd looking like stunned mullets? People take notice and start saying this kid has the skill and talent to make it big here and he will not stop until he proves everyone wrong by doing what he is good at wrestling and winning. Casey you maybe cocky that I could of become soft and easy pickings but just remember when you are on your back looking at the lights you will say this “He beat me again...”

[Evans stands up and walks over to the top rope and sits on it]

“Now let’s have a chat about Vampyro, I don’t know much around the guy his name makes me laugh pretty hard. Really man, what were you smoking when you came up with that? Or is that your real name and if so what was your parents smoking when they named you that, must of be some good ****. Anyways apparently people think you are a vampire or some **** I really can’t see how you can be a vampire as we are wrestling in the light and vampires don’t like the light but anyways, I will have no trouble going toe to toe with you and putting you out to dry and then Casey and I can have our epic battle without some tosser like you trying put your nose into the match. So yea PNH fans you are about to see Kevin Evans in action and trust me you won’t know what hit yous!”

[Evans evil smirk appears again]

“Just remember this you won’t able to out think me or try and stop my plans, I have every possible outcome covered and when it comes to game day, only ONE outcome will come to the light, me Kevin Evans standing in the ring with my arm raised high in the air and both Casey and Vampire boy laid out cold and not moving. Boys I will see you out here once again for the fight of the night. I would wish you good luck but that is not me.”

[Kevin stares right into the camera before the smile appears again and the camera shuts off]
    Last edited by John TPA; 10-16-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

"I will not lose again!" "The Classic" Kevin Evans Promo for PNH High Voltage

"I will not lose again!"

[Images flash of the PNH match who Kevin Evans was fighting in, it shows him looking for the 630 senton but Casey caught him. Then it shows Casey hitting his finisher and getting in the win. The screen goes static and fuzzy, suddenly the camera turns on and we are inside the empty arena where Kevin Evans is sitting in the ring on a chair with a mike in hand. He is staring out into the distance]

"The Classic" Kevin Evans:

“I lost my match last week, I failed. I did not live up to my promise of beating Casey and I am sorry for that. Casey I will give you this win as you beat me fairly and you gave me one hell of a match. But if we ever cross paths again the result will be different. Now onto this week’s match with Nero James. I don’t know much about Nero but apparently he is coming back to the ring. Which is always good to see but he is walking into a fire storm. He is taking on a guy who has lost his two previous matches and is looking for revenge. I dislike losing and I will end my losing streak this week! Nero I have the will to not give up and always battle to the end and I proved that last week. Casey was very lucky not to get hit by the 630 senton. I came this CLOSE!”

[Evans chuckles before standing up]

“I could go on about how much hurt Nero will go through but I am not going to do this. But I am going to say this. This week and for the rest of the time I am here on PNH I will not lose another match until I become champion. Yes I know that is a bold statement but it can be done. I do not want to be looking up at the stars on my back I want to be standing up with my arm raised every night every time I am in the ring battling someone! I don’t care how many matches I have to go through to get my title match but I will not stop anytime soon. I want everyone on PNH to start taking notice of what I can do and give me some CREDIT!”

[Kevin sits back down and chuckles deeply]

“Nero James you are my stepping stone you will be first victim of Kevin Evans rise to power, my two other loses were only speed bumps on my path. I have cleared them and I am on the open road and heading straight for the top. I am putting everyone on notice, I, Kevin Evans is coming for you and I will bull doze you over and take your spot on the ladder, and champs I will be taking your titles very soon so enjoy your time while you can as I will be coming to bring down your little party! Nero just remembers I am always thinking two steps ahead of you and if you do something I will do it something ten times better! But for the people who think I am joking about my plan, there will be hell to pay!”

[As Kevin says this he stands up and slams his fist straight into the camera lenses and everything goes black]

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

"I am going to PRIDE!" The Classic Kevin Evans Promo for High Voltage

[The scene opens up and we are in Kevin Evans is reading the news about PNH, the headline reads, “Kevin Evans do or die, he must win this one to stay in PNH “ Evans flicks the pages before tossing it across the room, he stands up and walks over to his mini bar he has, and pours himself a drink. He sits on the stool and stares at his drink before looking up and speaking]

“The Classic” Kevin Evans:

“I lost once again, I lost to some nobody I am really hating myself for this. I should be on a winning streak not a god damn losing streak! PNH must be trying to push me to shine like the star I am. Everyone who follows the lower leagues knows who Kevin Evans is and what I can do. But now I am stepping up to the big leagues and I am stepping up my game. I have lost three matches it is time I end my losing streak with a big win because I have a plan to get on the Pay-Per-View Pride. I will make sure my opponent never walks up right again. I want make a statement and I will by putting you down! [Evans takes another swig of his drink before smiling] Yes I am drowning my sorrows right now but after I win my match I will not need to drink anymore I will be too happy to be on the grog.”

[Kevin stares at the bench top before standing up and walking over to his championship case which holds all the titles he has held over the years he has fought. He takes another swig of the drink]

“I have won countless titles and I have won countless matches but now I am ready to add another title to this case I am coming straight after the champion after I have done with this loser… I will at Pride I will have a match and I will prove I will not lose anymore! I will not LOSE another match to anyone! I will not be pinned or made to tap out! I will become champion in two PPV’s time! That is a bloody promise I am not joking around anymore I am here to fight and I here to win! I don’t care who gets thrown at me I will smash them! I will stomp them down! Nothing will stop me now!”

[Evans throws the class at the wall]

“Listen here you little loser I will make sure I beat you and I will make a statement from you. I will not be pushed around anymore! I will kick your teeth down your throat! I will be at Pride and no ONE will stop me! NO ONE! KEVIN EVANS WILL BE AT PRIDE! See you there! But loser you will not even make it to Pride you will be watching it from home! How do you like that?! HAH! I will see you in hell loser!”

[Evans pushes the dude out the door and slams it shut]

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

My time to shine BITCHES!

[Our arena tonight as it currently stands is in complete and utter pandemonium on another edition of PNH, as the fans in attendance find themselves awaiting the next chapter of tonight's show. The fans in attendance are on the edge of their seats, some of which actually standing in attention as they waited patiently for something to happen, anything to happen. The fans waving their signs, cheering and chanting as they wait, don't necessarily have to wait too long, as just when you thought the overall noise level itself was just about to die down? Well, that's when it finally happened.]

"One night can distinguish the difference between a man ... and a pretender!", says Kevin Evans as he emerges onto the main stage, clutching onto a microphone.

The PNH fans cheer in approval for The Most Dangerous Man in the World Kevin Evans as Evans slowly but steadily makes his way down the entrance ramp, with a facial expression that can tell 1000 stories in it. Kevin is much more focussed and much more determined than we have ever seen him throughout the duration of his career. He knows that tonight, everything is on the line. Evans ascends to the top of the ring apron and enters the ring as the fans begin to chant, "Evans, Evans, Evans!" in unison. Kevin raises a hand which makes the applause die down.

"Twista XL..."

[Kevin chuckles at the mention of his opponent's name. He takes a brief moment to collect his thoughts whilst the PnH fans momentarily argue over whom they should be supporting in tonight's Clash of the Titans.]

"Twista, you're a great actor, there is no sense in denying it. Every single night you make a fool out of yourself by dressing up as a gangster and pandering to the fans, hoping that they will believe the nonsensical bull**** that you spit. But they don't ... Nobody does. The only person that believes in Twista XL, is Twista XL himself; which is just SO hypocritical. The man is employed by wrestling promotions all over the world, yet he still finds some sense in morality by 'pretending' that he is a homeless black man, fighting to stay alive ... Really? Twista, you've already won the war. People recognize you as one of THE greatest pro wrestlers of the past decade, yet you still are inclined to keep up this stupid sherade! You sicken me, Twista!"

In a shocking turn of events, Kevin lets out a cold, high-pitched laugh.

"I'LL [CENSORED]ING GRIND HIS [CENSORED] WITH MY BARE HANDS!", screams Evans, completely out of his usual character. Something unusual is occuring, which is made obvious when Kevin returns to his normal state of mind seconds later.

[The fans are in complete and utter shock, as Kevin awkwardly looks around wondering why there is an eery silence.]

"What? Um, where was I? Oh yeah, that's right. I have NEVER tried to be a second-rate version of somebody else. I walked into this business as Kevin Evans, and I'll leave this business as Kevin Evans. Y'see, I'm not a well-respected wrestler trying to convince my fans that I live in the hood with my hommies. No, I'm not that shallow. My name is Kevin Evans, and I am a professional wrestler ... One of the best there is! If you don't believe me, then just look on as I exploit Twista XL for the imbecilic fraud that he is ...

IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE, BITCHES!"

[Evans throws the microphone down onto the canvas and awaits the entrance of his opponent, Twista XL]

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

I have updated Evans app.

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

Updated Evans app, new finisher

Jobber

Status
    Vcash

[Kevin Evans is sitting in a room reading the PNH daily news when he comes across Kevin Mathews; the headline is “The new kid on the block and set to bring PNH to its knees”. Kevin lightly chuckles at this and flicks the page and keeps reading, after a while he closes the mag when his door swings open and in walks Kate Shields. Evans raises an eyebrow and goes to speak but is cut off]

Kate Shields:

“Hello Kevin, I am here to ask you about your thoughts on Kevin Mathews, the Pay-Per-View and your plans who have going for you. I did ring you about this and said you were cool with it.”

Kevin Evans:

“Oh that was you? Right I will do this gay ass little interview then you can **** off and I can go train my student. Fire away with the questions.”

Kate Shields:

“Well actually I have bought a letter from a fan; I will read it to you.”

Kevin Evans:

“Never knew I would have fans since everyone hates me and stuff.”

Kate Shields:

“Here we go… Hi Kevin, my name is AJ and I have watched you from day one I think you are pretty cool and do put on great matches. But I am starting worrying; you are losing and getting treated wrongly by people higher up in PNH. You are been fed new guys and not fighting people who would give you a good match, why is that? Also when will you going after the champions? You have held championships and you should be hungry for some PNH titles. So when you will be pulling your head in and going after them just curious Kevin.”

Kevin Evans:

“Good little letter from some snot kid who has two much time on his hands. But I will answer these questions for him. I have been treated like I am a second class worker just because I am not one those legend wrestlers or people who sucked on the higher up **** to get where they are now. I am not taking anything away from the champs, Surge and Truth but the rest of them they are a bunch of faggots. I am pretty pissed about the whole thing. I proved I am good by taking on Twista XL and beating the **** out of him and he beat me down too. Then I went into that Battle Royal and lasted for a while until Cyrus got rid of me. Dave Hunter got the win and I must say why did a *** like him win? Someone please EXPLAIN that to me, he was out of the ****** ring for most of the match! Now onto the question about me being fed new guys and not fighting older guys on the roster and this is what I say I don’t give a ****! I don’t care who I fight as long as I win and look good doing it. And the champions are on my radar and I will get my shot at them very soon and AJ shut the **** up.”

Kate Shields:

“Well that was a good insight into your head Evans… Well Kevin give everyone your thoughts on the other Kevin, the Pay-Per-View and your plans.”

Kevin Evans:

[He twitches and the evil grin appears sending a chill down Kate’s spine.] Well Kevin Mathews you have come to PNH thinking you will have an easy time and will get big wins. You have never fought me and never met me. My name is Kevin Evans and I am the true Classic, and seriously don’t call yourself “The Instant Classic” because you have no talent and no right to say that! I have heard about your story and I must that is the biggest bull**** story I have ever heard! Seriously you are the biggest bull**** artist I know now! I don’t even think the higher ups believe your story. I will prove that by murdering you and skull dragging you around the ring! Mathews I am not going to play nice or go easy on you. I will make sure you never ever COME near me again! My thoughts on the Pay-Per-View this is my second PNH PPV battle and this time I will not lose I will take the win and move on, while Kevin just wads in the shallows of this company! My plans for PNH since when do I tell you ****? Kate everyone will see some of my plans come into action and trust me my match will end in blood! Also you will see something new that I will be wearing to the ring and trust me you will **** your pants when you see it. Now I am done and I am going to train my student cya later bitch!”

[Evans leaves the shot]

Thread Information