Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making Movies

Heel Champion

Status

Making Movies

Making Movies

Hey guys, this is a non wrestling project that I will be working on, and it will be about me making movies. Now you might ask yourself how can I make a movie, well its going to be project based, I won't actually be making a movie, I'll just have ideas posted.
    Example (Have the title of the film, the prouction company, the release dates in all regions, the cast of the film, the plot/summary and also anything else that could be fit in with it, somtimes I may even include teaser posters/posters of the film with these as well)
    I hope you guys like the film details that will be posted and always check out for any of my ideas that you havn't seen.

I'll appreciate the feedback. And do reviews of the film like a critic who is watching the film as well it will make it seem more realistic
    Last edited by BackBone; 08-21-2011 at 05:58 AM.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: Making Movies

List of Film production companies

20th Century Fox
    20th Century Fox Animation
    American International Pictures
    Anchor Bay
    Artisan Entertainment
    Blue Sky Studios
    Capitol Films
    Castle Rock Entertainment
    CBS Films
    Columbia Pictures
    Comberg Productions
    Destination Films
    Dimension Films
    Disneynature
    DreamWorks Animation
    DreamWorks SKG
    E1 Entertainment
    Elevating Entertainment
    Filmways
    Fine Line Features
    First Look Studios
    Five & Two Pictures
    Focus Features
    Fox Atomic
    Fox Searchlight Pictures
    Gener8Xion Entertainment
    Hannover House
    Hollywood Pictures
    IFC Films
    Image Entertainment
    Jerry Bruckheimer Films
    Legendary Pictures

Lions Gate Entertainment
    Magnolia Pictures
    Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
    Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Animation
    Miramax Films
    MTV Films

New Line Cinema
    Newmarket Films
    Orion Pictures Corporation
    Overture Films
    Pacific International Enterprises
    Palm Pictures
    Paramount Pictures
    Paramount Vantage
    Picturehouse
    Pixar Animation Studios
    PolyGram Filmed Entertainment
    Possibility Pictures
    Producers Releasing Corporation
    Promenade Pictures
    Republic Pictures
    RKO Pictures
    Roadside Attractions
    Rogue Pictures
    Samuel Goldwyn Films
    Screen Gems
    Screen Media Films
    Sherwood Pictures
    Sony Pictures Animation
    Sony Pictures Classics
    Strand Releasing
    Streamline Pictures
    Summit Entertainment
    The Weinstein Company
    THINKFilm
    Touchstone Pictures
    Trimark Pictures
    TriStar Pictures
    Triumph Films
    Troma Entertainment
    United Artists Entertainment LLC
    United International Pictures
    Universal Studios
    Vivendi Entertainment
    Walt Disney Feature Animation
    Walt Disney Pictures
    Warner Bros Animation
    Warner Bros Pictures
    Warner Independent Pictures
    World Wide Pictures
    WWE Films

Yari Film Group
    Last edited by BackBone; 10-27-2011 at 01:19 AM.

On Vacation

Status

woah this is a good idea

isnt WWE films there in the list of productions?

Do you know me?

Status

Asshole! I was going to start a movie ideas thread, because I have a lot of movie ideas. But, I'll be interested to see what happens here.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by heel316 View Post
    woah this is a good idea

isnt WWE films there in the list of productions?
    Just added it

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
    Asshole! I was going to start a movie ideas thread, because I have a lot of movie ideas. But, I'll be interested to see what happens here.
    Cool man, you can still start one if you want to though, fine with me
    Thanks.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

This is pretty cool! I might do one, not sure though. I thought you were only allowed one non-wrestling BTB? I could be wrong.

"I wouldn't titty bang any of you in a snow storm"

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend-dary View Post
    This is pretty cool! I might do one, not sure though. I thought you were only allowed one non-wrestling BTB? I could be wrong.
    God told that as long as you dont make one per every week, its fine.
    Thanks for the complement.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Oh okay

EDIT: When do you think you'll post the first movie?
    Last edited by Froot Loop Dingus; 08-15-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend-dary View Post
    Oh okay

EDIT: When do you think you'll post the first movie?
    Thursday Night.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: The Dark Knight Returns (2012)

(Promotional Dark Knight Returns teaser theatrical poster #1)

(The Dark Knight Returns teaser theatrical poster #2)

The Dark Knight Returns (2012)

Release Date: July 20, 2012
    Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
    Studio: Legendary Pictures
    Based on: DC Comics
    Director: Christopher Nolan
    Screenwriter: Christopher Nolan/Jonathan Nolan
    Starring: Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Anne Hathaway, David Tennant, Tom Hardy, Kristen Bell, Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman.
    Genre: Action | Adventure
    MPAA Rating: PG-13 (Some scenes with action violence and intense scenes)
    Running Time: 160 minutes
    Language: English

Cast

• Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman
    • Sir Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth
    • Gary Oldman as Commissioner James Gordon
    • Morgan Freeman as Lucuis Fox
    • Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman
    • David Tennant as Edward Nigma/The Riddler
    • Tom Hardy as Bane
    • Kristen Bell as Harley Quinn
    • Liam Neeson as Ra's al Ghul
    • Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate
    • Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake
    • Juno Temple as "Street Smart" Gotham girl
    • Nestor Carbonell as Mayor Anthony Garcia

Plot: After the events of the Dark Knight, Commissioner Gordon is hospitalized after having cancer, thus leaving the town of Gotham without a Commissioner. Edward Nigma, a client applying for a job at Wayne Enterprises has his resume rejected by Bruce Wayne, thus having a motive to annihilate the rest of Gotham City, after several mass murders appear on television, puzzles and riddles, along with green questions marks are left over the victim, and sayings with Green paint are left behind at the scene of the crime. It is up to Batman to find out who has been doing these actions. Amysterious figure presumably known as the "Female Bat" is triggered with effects as another vigilante hero is out in the city of Gotham fighting crime.

Overview

At the very start of the film, the Warner Bros. Logo zooms into a an ambulance in which James Gordon has been admitted into a hospital because of cancer. Meanwhile in the very same hospital a chemical reaction goes extremely wrong as Doctors and Nurses are beaten up by a man who is overly large and muscular, the reactions then strengthen his muscular posture.
    Gotham City at the start has become a place where drug dealers are now willingly able to deal without any vigilante showing up. However at the start of the film a mysterious female figure beats up a gang of thugs in a street corner and then walks away and is accompanied by a cat. Meanwhile Bruce Wayne is back at what he does best and that is leading his company Wayne Enterprises. Edward Nigma, a new client is seen waiting for a job interview as he tells Lucuis Fox and Miranda Tate, that he needs the job, Edward that exaggerates and says he is smart, he can solve allot of puzzles and riddles and also is very intelligent and will be a great employee for the company, however Bruce gives the job to another client, this then enrages Edward who punches the client and then kicks him several times as Nigma is lead out by security. Bruce then meets a woman called Selina Kyle, as Bruce tells Selina that he would like to go out with her for dinner. At Dinner that night Bruce is intrigues when he sees Selina sipping her soup like a cat, and then calls it a night when he decides to walk Selina home, but when Selina sees a little rubber bouncy ball he runs like a cat going after it. Later that night Nigma, who is now appearing in a green suit with a green top hat and a walking stick starts to laugh as he sees himself in a mirror, he laughs again intensely. Meanwhile in his luxurious apartment Bruce cannot sleep and when he hears a woman screaming, he decides to suit up and go see what is happening. When the woman's screams get louder, Batman who is running through the underground, hears that the sounds are coming from the underground and decides to go down under the sewers. Batman then continues to hear sounds of screaming from a woman, as Batman gets closer, a humongous arm is stuck and out strikes Batman on the chin, a overly large muscled man, known as Bane, Bane, then has a action fight scene with Batman in the sewers which eventually goes up to the surface area, where people are witnessing the fight, Harley Quinn, who appears to be Bane's sidekick in the film, gets a couple of kicks into Batman, Bane then slams Batman right into a Chinese fast food shop. When Batman decides to leap at Bane, he gets caught and Bane breaks the back of the Batman. Batman screams in pain, as he walks away, bent. Bane and Harley however escape as they run away. Meanwhile a female vigilante follows Batman through the street corner, where the figure known as Catwoman screeches out a sound, which makes Batman walk even faster.

Bruce wakes up at the sight of Alfred, who has Bruce in Gotham Hospital, the newly built Gotham Hospital, Bruce says that what happened last night because he cannot remember a thing. Alfred tells Bruce that he got his back broken. Bruce then tries to move but the pain is starting to come back again. Bruce then tells Alfred that he doesn't think he can do it anymore, he just feels like quitting but Alfred tells Bruce that, the Batman still has more fight in him left. Bruce however even with his back pain, is still committed to working at Wayne Enterprises, Selina Kyle, who is meeting with Lucuis Fox gets a job as an assistant admin to Miranda sees Bruce is hurt and tells him that he should go get some rest. Bruce then however grabs hand of Selina and gets locked in a closet with her, and tells her that he knows she is the Catwoman. Selina then tells Bruce, that she knew he was Batman all along, and they kiss each other in the closet as employees also know that they are making out in the closet. Later that night The Riddler and his minions rob a bank as Riddler, (aka Nigma) kills a 6 people including one of the book checkers. Bane and Harley however are seen in an abandoned building, as they go to the upper floor where they say to a mysterious person in the chair that they have broken the Bat. The man wheels around and is seen as Ra's al Ghul, Bruce’s former ninja teacher in China. Bruce Wayne is walking in the streets of Gotham when he comes to the sight of a "Street Smart" Gotham girl and she tells him that there is going to be a bad thing happening tonight, one of the people that he trusts very well will betray him. Meanwhile Riddler and his minions capture Mayor Anthony Garcia and get him to spill some valuable information regarding the whereabouts of the Batman. In Gotham hospital James Gordon can barely walk, as he is about to have his operation, the doctors spend about 2 hours going through his procedure. Alfred turns on the television and a news report comes out saying that Mayor Garcia is hanging above a building about to be hanged at the hands of someone called the Riddler; Garcia has his mouth taped with markings all over his face saying "WHO IS THE BAT! and can you solve this riddle" Riddler threatens Batman on the news cast as he says "24 Hours"
    Batman then gets into the bat mobile as he sees Mayor Garcia is hanging on by the thread of the rope, Batman gets up to the top floor when Riddler lets Mayor Garcia fall, as Batman slides down to get him eventually griping the rope with his mouth. However a leg then pushes Batman down as he falls off the top of the building, and crashes into a police car, meanwhile Mayor Garcia is safe as he is let down by firefighters. However as Batman is gingerly getting up, he is punched in the face by Catwoman, as she sides away with Riddler. Bruce wakes up to find that Alfred isn't there and that green spray paint is all over the city of Gotham with sayings and also question marks. Bruce turns on the news and sees that more murders at the hands of the Riddler have happened. Bruce then gets a phone call by Commissioner Gordon who says the operation was a success and that he will return to his duties as of today. Bruce's troublesome back is still paining as he injects pain killers into him. Bruce then gets another phone call and it is by a mysterious voice, the voice of the Riddler, as Riddler who is in Wayne Enterprises has had everyone tied up to chairs and also has had everyone's mouths taped. Riddler then grabs hold of Miranda and she screams out "Come quickly as soon as possible Bruce!" Riddler then hits her on the head. Batman then gets into the Bat Bike and makes his way over to Wayne enterprises as it is raining in the skies. Batman goes through the first and second levels of the building and sees that all over the building it has question marks and riddles. Batman then gets to the top of the building, where it is drizzling rain and sees that it's not Riddler, its Ra's al Ghul who is standing there and he says "Welcome Bruce, Long time no see" Batman then says what are you doing here, Ra's says that the first time he attempted to destroy Gotham, he failed but this time, he has allies.

Bruce then quickly turns around and sees Harley Quinn standing there as she tries to seduce Batman, as she does, Bane comes out of nowhere and attacks Batman, Batman and Bane engage in a fist fight, however Batman ends up trapping Bane in metal structures as he gets stuck, Bruce then charges at Bane, who is knocked off the Building, as the Wayne Enterprise towers start to crumble down, Ra's al Ghul starts to slide of the building as he grabs hold of Bruce's leg, but Bruce manages to kick off Ra's as he falls to his death. Bruce then finds a safe spot, but then is attacked by Riddler and his goons as he is joined by Catwoman as they start to take down Batman. The minions of Riddler spray green paint in the eyes of Batman, so that he cannot see, however he turns his Bat Vision on and starts kicking some butt. Batman and Catwoman get engaged into a fight as Batman tries to equal Catwoman's speed with his strength however Riddler then points a gun at Batman, he freezes, but Riddler pulls the trigger, Batman thinks he has been shot but, Catwoman has been shot, she took a bullet for him. Riddler then says, what a pussy as he points the trigger to Batman, Batman then says that he knows it is you Edward, Riddler then freezes and says that, how does he know his name, Batman takes his mask off, Edwards gets surprised that it is Bruce, Edward then says that you took away my life, and my job and now he is going to make him pay, as Bruce gets shot, Catwoman with the slightest of breath, pushes Riddler of the building, as it now fully starts to crumble down as Batman and Catwoman leap off the building and Batman spreads out with wings carrying Catwoman with him, when Batman and Catwoman land in a park, he takes his mask off, as she does as well, Bruce and Selina then kiss. As James Gordon who returns to his duties sends out a final message that at times of needs, your heroes are your friends and no matter friend or foe they will always be here to protect you and to be your saviors.It then shows Bruce and Selina working at Wayne Enterprises, being motivated towards their jobs. As the film concludes it is night fall, Batman is standing on top of Wayne Enterprises, and hears a cat meow, as he smiles and puts his mask on and dives off the building as he spreads his wings out and the "Dark Knight Return’s symbol is shown".

© Warner Bros. Pictures 2011 in partnership with Legendary Pictures

Note: This is different from the real Dark Knight Rises film coming out next year.

Notes:

Harley Quinn's fate is still yet to be determined, but won't be because it is the final Nolan film, well it's my imagination so yeah.
    Last edited by BackBone; 08-19-2011 at 01:12 AM.

On Vacation

Status

wow writing a movie is a big tough work, and that too TDK sequel

the climax was real good with all the philosophical messages which were there in TDK also, kristen bell? wow i liked her in veronica mars, would be great to see her in villainous role

one thing which was lacking was riddles, i believe riddler character will have lot of riddles and really devious ones, overall a pretty good effort

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

Never saw a Batman movie before but that movie looks good! Great writing style and can't wait for more. Maybe an Expendables 2? Iron Man 3? Something like that lol

On Vacation

Status

In case you are taking suggestions, I would say 'Inception 2'

Heel Champion

Status

Stay suprised guys, new movie will be this Friday morning or afternoon. Stay tuned.

Big Guy Admin

Status

David Tennent as The Riddler is great casting.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: WIld Wild West II (2013)

Wild Wild West II (2013)

Release Date:
    July 12, 2013
    Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
    Studio: Overbook Entertainment
    Director: Jon Peters
    Screenwriter: S.S Wilson/Jeffrey Price
    Starring: Will Smith, Kevin Kline, Zoe Saldana
    Genre: Adventure | Comedy
    MPAA Rating: PG-13 (Some scenes contain action violence, disruptive language and sexual content)
    Running Time: 94 minutes

Cast

• Will Smith as Captain James “Jim” West
    • Kevin Kline as U.S Marshal Gordon/President Ulysses S. Grant
    • Zoe Saldana as Vanessa Cassidy
    • Ned Beatty as Governor Fletcher Williams

Plot: Captain James West (Will Smith) and U.S Marshal Gordon (Kevin Kline) are back in this rare sequel where the two are sent on another mission by President Ulysses S. Grant to investigate bank robberies that have been happening across 4 of 5 border states of Washington. Captain West and Gordon end up saving a woman on the way known as Vanessa Cassidy (Zoe Saldana) what they don’t know is that she is an undercover agent also working on the case of the mystery of the bank robberies. With this said the three form a team to track down a mysterious western gang that has been robbing banks on the border of Washington. Will they be able to find the culprits?

hmmmm... you may ask why I decided to give this unworthy film a sequel well maybe if you guys saw the first 1999 version when they had to stop some mad scientist without legs? does that ring a bell, I thought that the 1999 film was abit of a waster but it was funny, maybe too funny and not focussing on more of a "Western" gimmick, hopefuly this idea will exceed that. Give me your thoughts.

Heel Champion

Status

There's something in the attic

Release Date:
    October 28, 2011
    Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
    Studio: Focus Features
    Director: Sam Raimi
    Screenwriter: Michael R.Perry
    Starring: N/A
    Genre: Horror
    MPAA Rating: R (Strong supernatural content, heavy use of inappropriate language)
    Running Time: 105 minutes

Plot: A couple keep on going to sleep every night hearing mysterious sounds being made from their attic.
    Last edited by BackBone; 09-05-2011 at 03:26 AM.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: Rage in a Cage (2011)

RIAC (2011)
    Rage in a cage

Release Date:
    Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
    Studio: TBD
    Director: N/A
    Screenwriter: N/A
    Starring: N/A
    Genre: Sports | Drama
    MPAA Rating: R (Strong language, intense scenes and high impact of sporting violence and blood content)
    Running Time: 116 minutes

Plot: A former MMA fighter decides to get back into the cage when two years ago he was forced to retire because of a near death experience.

Killing It.

Status

I'd like more info on the plot's of your completely original films, but aside from that this is pretty cool, man. I'm not a fan of David Tennant as The Riddler thouh honestly, I can see why he could be casts in the role, but I wouldn't really believe it.

Heel Champion

Status

Re: Hell This is God (2011)

Release Date:
    Distributed by: MTV Films
    Studio: ​Oveture Films
    Director: N/A
    Screenwriter: N/A
    Starring: Jeremy Piven, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jenson Ackles, Reese Witherspoon
    Genre: Comedy
    MPAA Rating: R (Scenes with strong use of language, sexual content and adult humor)
    Running Time: 107 minutes

Plot: Dave is divorced by his wife after he sees that she has been seeing another guy while being married with him. The couple divorced however once the ruling is final, he becomes paranoid and enters a life of mishap and a lonely and sad life. However when he is run over on one dark night, he is lifted up to heaven where he meets God (Michael Clark Duncan). With this said, God does not let Dave enter however he consider's that to get into heaven he must perform 100 thoughtful tasks for others. With this said Dave goes on a journey to perform 100 thoughtful tasks in order to get into heaven, and he only has 48 hours to do so.
    Last edited by BackBone; 09-20-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Thread Information