*almost all results were changed from real life*
AJ Styles def. Rhino
in a Last Man Standing Match
Christopher Daniels def. Chris Sabin and Jerry Lynn
in a 3 Way Dance to retain the X Division Championship
Austin Aries def. Alex Shelley
to win the Paparazzi Championship Challenge
Chris Harris def. James Storm
(w/ Gail Kim)
LAX def. Team 3D
to retain the World Tag Team Championships, and split up Team 3D in TNA.
Kurt Angle def. Samoa
Joe 3-2 in an Iron Man match
Sting def. Abyss and Christian Cage
in a Three Way Elimination match to retain the NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- Abyss was pinned, after Sting caught him about to attack him and hit him with the Scorpion Death Drop.
The year is 2007,
TNA has been gradually growing sense their debut on SpikeTV, throughout their Spike run they've brought in big names such as Christian Cage, Kurt Angle, and Sting. Now with all things set in place, the star power being on board and well secured by this point, and young athletes improving all the time, it's finally time to really begin the move forward! Now slowly moving away from the mold of the NWA, and promising to soon end the association with them and really become their own company, a second hour to help them showcase their great talent, and a possible woman's division, big changes are in the works! TNA is evolving. 2007 promises to be the biggest year the organization has ever seen.
- To celebrate the great success TNA has had sense debuting on their network in 2005, SpikeTV wanted to show TNA that they supported them and believed they could grow by giving them a second hour to kick off 2007!
- Abyss never had a reign as World champion, it was decided that if Sting was going to regain the championship only a few months later that the reign could be done without. Instead Sting's reign was just kept in tact to make it more meaningful.
- LAX continued to disband teams after breaking up America's Most Wanted. This time it was an even more legendary team in Team 3D. Bubba and Devon planned on not carrying on in singles competition and so they decided that if they lost they would not only disband, but leave the wrestling business! At Final Resolution Team 3D was defeated by LAX., but while giving a farewell speech Devon revealed that he wanted to give singles competition a real try. Bubba was upset and left the arena, and TNA.
- Austin Aries never debuted as "Austin Starr". The gimmick never saw the light of day. He returned to TNA with a shoot style promo rather about how they wanted him to demean himself with a stupid wacky gimmick. He told the world that he didn't need a gimmick as he was an original, The Original, one and only Austin Aries, and he would let his in ring work speak for him. Instead of being a part of Poparazzi Productions management thought with his new/old gimmick he would be better suited to feud with Shelley, Devine, and Nash.
- Serotine never came to be. It was decided that Devine was better left in Poparazzi Productions sense he had been drifting stables for so long and fans may give up on him soon, and everyone felt it would be best for Kazarian to stay in singles competition as he seemed to be rising. Matt Bentley still has no direction though. Things are being thought of for him constantly, but nothing seems to fit. Raven is still waiting for another time to return to TNA as soon as possible.
- Instead of going on the shelf due to an "glass in his eye" AMW only disbanded with Storm hitting Harris in the head with a beer bottle, the eye injury, and the eye patch idea was scrapped when everyone realized it was a stupid idea. Harris stayed active on the roster jumping straight into his feud with Storm, though Gail Kim went with Storm sense he had apparently "proven himself as the dominant member". Only a short time later though, after suffering a loss at Final Resolution to Harris, Storm got upset and tried to attack Kim, only for Harris to make the save. Not accepting Kim's thanks because of her words.
*All past shows in the spoiler tag*
*Credit to HH3 for the Impact banner, and The Natural for inspiring the layout and then creating sweet layout graphics!*
NEXT PPV: LOCKDOWN (LEAD UP: Episode #4 - 8)
TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Sting (C) V Christian Cage
5 v 5 Lethal Lockdown
Team Angle (Angle / Joe / Petey / Devon / ?) V Team Styles (Styles / Tomko / Roode / Young / ?)
TNA Tag Team Championships
(C) V Motor City Machine Guns
'Wildcat' Chris Harris
V 'Cowboy' James Storm
X Division Championship
(C) V Jerry Lynn