“The last Chef standing”
Hey everybody this is going to be me booking my very own season of Hells' Kitchen. Now for those who don't know the show it is a reality cooking show which has had 8 seasons (9th currently on Fox) and is created and starred by celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay. I thought It would be fun to book a custom season of Hell's Kitchen. For starters all the contestants and their names I created on my own. I gave each contestant details as well so you can imagine them in your own minds. I also took it upon myself to write very large episodes so that you know what Is going on. I'd apprecaite all the feedback you guys give and it would great to see this booker become one of the best in the Non-Wrestling Booker section. As always feedback is appreciated so don;t be afarid to criticize or give me a few pointers for improvements for the show. As always I'll post episodes out on a weekly basis sometimes two weeks depending on the airing dates. Try to imagine it as if your watching the show.
Air dates: July 25, 2011 – October 11, 2011
Prize: The winner will get a tour of Canada (visiting Toronto, Montreal, Calgary etc.) as well as being the head chef of the barbeque restaurant owned by Chef Ramsey himself the Rotisserie Laurier in Montreal, Canada and prize money of $150, 000 (USD) but to get to the prize the chefs need to battle in 16 grueling weeks of fierce cooking and competition.
Format: Reality Television/Cooking
Created by: Gordon Ramsay
Country: United States
Original Channel: Fox
Rated: TV 14 DL (Intense dialogue and language)
Opening theme: "Fire" by Ohio Players
Hell’s Kitchen Chefs and Maitre d’s
- Gordon Ramsay – Head Chef
- Scott Leibfried – Blue Kitchen Sous Chef
- Andi Van Willigan – Red Kitchen Sous Chef
- James Lukanik – Maitre d
20 Chefs compete in this season.
Contestant Age Occupation Hometown Ailyah Robinson 27 Physical & Fitness Chef St. Louis, Missouri Aron Maxwell 32 Executive Chef Chicago, Illinois Bruce Lomocks 42 Butcher New York, New York Christina Evans 34 Private Chef Houston, Texas Daniele Fisher 25 Line Cook New Orleans, Louisiana Diego Marquette 31 Sauces specialist Chef Las Vegas, Nevada Eric Peterson 23 Sous Chef Manhattan, New York Georgea Reyes 48 Food Manager Queen's New York Jasmine King 30 Personal Chef Phoenix, Arizona Kevin White 29 Line Cook Hollywood, California Kristal Moss 26 Personal Chef Los Angeles, California Mark Hughes 32 Executive Chef Boston, Massachusetts Frank “Nemo” Colabrino 43 Dough Chef East Rutherford, New Jersey Nikita Benson 24 Banquet Chef San Francisco, California Paul John “P.J.” Adams 25 Personal Chef Cincinnati, Ohio Rich Collins 27 Junior Executive Chef Milwaukee, Wisconsin Rina Perez 24 Pastry Chef Los Angeles, California Sanjay Delakumar 35 Executive Chef Sacramento, California Sue Baker 36 Catering Chef Detroit, Michigan Taya Davis 23 Banquet Chef San Diego, California
- Shows Gordon Ramsay being controlled like a robot as it zooms in to his eyes and there looks like a kitchen inside his body.
- Mark cooking fish in Ramsay’s esophagus.
- Ailyah chopping carrots and biting the tip of a carrot.
- Sue hoisting meat up to Ramsay’s throat.
- Georgea cooking and then smiling.
- Aron dicing up parsley and then throwing a knife to Nikita.
- Nikita slicing bread as she eats one of the slices.
- Taya drinking mango crushes as she spills it inside Ramsay’s intestines.
- Rich directing as he smiles.
- Kevin roasting chicken and then burning his chicken because of acid coming through in Ramsay’s stomach.
- Nemo cooking a pizza and then his pizza gets blasted by a bottle of champagne
- Daniele riding a bottle of champagne.
- Paul is listening to his mp3 player and then takes it off as he hears Ramsay’s stomach rumble.
- Rina cooks chili which makes Ramsay’s stomach rumble even more.
- Eric dances as he gets squashed by an incoming piece of roast which Ramsay ate.
- Bruce stumbles as he drops a hot boiling pot on Ramsay’s tongue.
- Sanjay cooks Indian spices as he smiles and passes his spoon to Diego.
- Diego eats his dish and then pulls out a red flag (bullfighting)
- Jasmine looks up as she smiles and then laughs.
- Kristal unloads a whole heap of ice as she kisses the screen which makes the giant robot of Chef Ramsay angry.
- Sue finishes off the intro by being spat out of Ramsay’s mouth.
- Finishes as Ramsay closing with the HK logo.
1. July 25
2. July 26
3. August 1
4. August 2
6. August 9
7. August 15
8. August 16
9. September 12
10. September 13
11. September 19
12. September 20
14. September 27
15. October 10
16. October 11