The Heretic
    The Chav Prince
    The Warmaster
    Count of Monte Cristo
    The Hated Hero
    The Patron Saint of Pain
    The Wildcard
    King of the Underground
    Mr. F.I.G.J.A.M (means Fuck I'm good just ask me)
    The King of Sting
    The Master of Disaster
    The worst man alive
    Your Role Model
    CWA's Workhorse
    Date of Birth*: March 21st 1984
    Place of Birth: Essex
    Currently Residing*: The United States of Essex
    Height*: (In foot and inches) 6'3
    Weight*: (In lbs) 238 pounds
    Gimmick*: The kid who had it all and then lost it all. Born into a family of highly regarded athletes he looked set to be the next Maskell to achieve greatness. His sport of choice was Boxing. Rising through the amateur ranks as a teenager he looked set to be the next big thing in boxing. However when he was 16 and was on his last day at school he chose to go to this party. At the party he got drunk and into a fight with one of the other boys. Amped up because of the drink he beat the kid within an inch of his life and was remanded in a youth offenders prison. Injured himself from the fight having broken his right hand Dan's boxing career was pretty much dead in the water. When his case went to trial the judge made an example out of him sticking him in an adult prison at the age of 17. Relentless beatings daily transformed him into a cold, manipulative and downright psychopathic. Released at the age of 21 he tried to get back to normality only to find all his friends and family had disowned him. Left alone he took to living on the streets and fighting others for money. This trend carried on until he began fighting in bars for the entertainment of drunkards. After one fight in particular in which he used his impressive boxing abilities to wear down his opponent before KOing him Dan began to show off and taunt the crowd. The boos were loud and were like music to his ears and also to two other individuals in attendance. They would then approach Dan and make him an offer. An offer to start off in the world of Pro Wrestling. Initially hesitant he told them were to go however after much deliberation and under the realization he had nothing to lose he called them up and received the training necessary. Incorporating his heavy hands from Boxing and techniques he used on the street make him a very dangerous opponent. After encountering some setbacks in CWA Dan finally has achieved his dreams and won a world title. However in doing so a noticeable change has happened. No longer the prefer to doing his talking in the ring kind of guy. Dan is now the cockiest and most conceited man you will ever meet. Also noticeable is the change in look as Dan has began wearing sharp suits, shaving his beard, whitening his teeth, wearing jewelry and using liberal amounts of fake tan. This new attitude has not only changed Dan but also everyone around him as he is alienating people on a daily basis and does not give a damn about it.
    Disposition*: Heel
    Wrestling Style*: A violent brawler who is not afraid to bend the rules to get ahead. As of late Dan has gone back to his Prison Roots and is not afraid to bite his opponents or scratch them across the face.
    Wrestling Abilities*: Speed, Technical, Power, Brawling, Charisma.
    1. Brawling
    2. Power
    3. Charisma
    4. Speed
    5. Technical

Signature Taunts/Poses:
    During Dan's entrance Dan will demand that the lights in the arena go out and a spotlight trails him to the ring
    Often when the introductions are made Dan will force a member of the production crew to hold his titles high in the air behind him.
    After he has beaten his opponent Dan will take a bow before standing straight up and running his thumb across his throat in a cut throat gesture
    Catchphrase:
    I am the number one in this ring and i am the number one in all your hearts. I am every women's desire and the symbol of every man's inner fire.
    I am CWA's Record Breaking, History Making, Championship Taking crown prince and I am also your role model. Someone you can all aspire to be.

Entrance theme: With me now Blacklite District

Basic Moves*:
    Last Impression (Rope Hung DDT)
    Cut throat Neackbreaker
    Final Moment(Spinning Side Slam)
    Cross Armbreaker
    Back to the Future(Feint Russian Legsweep twisted into a clothesline)
    Enzugiri to cornered opponent
    Long Road Back(Two Snap Suplexes followed by Sitout Inverted Suplex Slam)
    Gravity Crush(Running Dropkick to opponents Knee)
    Forget Me Not(Belly To Back Neckbreaker)
    Signature Moves:
    Good Night Sweet Prince[Reverse Suplex]
    Avarda Kedarva[shining wizard]
    Off with his head[Scissor Kick]
    The Hurt Locker[Fireman's carry Gutbuster]
    Heart Stopper(Capture Suplex)
    London Eye(Sitout One Handed Spinebuster)
    Game Time Son(Sunset flip powerbomb)
    Reap the Whirlwind (Inverted Facelock spun out into a DDT)
    Welcome to Blunderland (Half Nelson lifted and dropped into a knee to the opponents face)
    Better Luck Tomorrow[Ace Crusher]
    Living Death[rope hung Stunner]
    Home by Midnight[Exploder suplex](Can be done of the top rope)
    Lake Shore Drive(Overdrive neckbreaker)
    Rain Of Fire(Orange Crush Lungblower)- Usually sets up Orange Wednesday
    Signature Submission Move*:
    Orange Wednesday(Stretch Muffler)
    Rear Naked Choke
    Fuller Leg Lock
    Signature Strike Moves*:
    Tramp Stamp[Clothesline to back of the head]
    Time Killer(Running Yakuza Kick)
    Fantastic Five[Double Jab, Right Hook, Left Hook and then a right Hook]
    Kill Shot(Superkick)
    Maskell Effect (Dan corners an opponent and begins to land punch after punch to their body until they are prone in a seated position. From here Dan begins to land knees to their head until the referee pulls him away. As the ref pulls him away Dan distracts the referee by arguing with him allowing Dan to launch a back mule kick to low blow his opponent)
    Discus Lariat
    London Dungeon(Repeated Elbow Strikes to the side of an opponents head whilst holding the opponent in a crucifix position)
    Angels will Fall (Inverted Headlock transitioned into a Discus elbow smash to the back of the opponent's head)
    Regular Finishing Move*: (One only)
    Big Ben Bash(Lifting single underhook DDT, sometimes from the top rope)
    Previous Experience (If any):
    After a successful amatuer Boxing career Dan got involved in underground fighting. After a short stint on the circuit he became a wrestler who has appeared in companies such as 3XW, CWW, ECCW, EFNW, XCW and NGW in the past. Having won titles in nearly all the promotions mentioned Dan has come to CWA to add more gold to his collection.
    Injury History (If any):
    Dan is known to have suffered a multitude of unspecified injuries in his life. Most of these are from Prison although some are also from his time on the street. The most notable injury he has had is one to his left arm which was rumored to be broken in a prison scuffle.
    Name of character representative*:
    Jay Bradley - In his matches Dan now as of late wrestles in a full suit (normally black or grey with a white shirt) and tie. This includes black shoes as well.
    Picture*:

Promo:
    Along a dark Subway tunnel some footsteps can be heard getting louder and louder, A shadow can then be seen moving in the dark when a echo of a voice states

'He is coming'

Just then from the shadows walks a man wearing a black and red addidas hoodie and black Jeans and Timberland boots

'My Name is Dan Maskell and for those of you who have not had the benefit of greeting me yet allow me to introduce myself, I go by many names some call me a Heretic, some call me a Chav and others call me things they won't say to my face but there is one thing the people in CWA are going to be calling me soon and that is Champion'

Dan then leans against the wall and lights up a *** before taking a smoke of it

'You see there are many reasons I will become Champion but really there is only one that stands out and that is Motivation you see my motivation in life is to be a collector of sorts I want as many titles on my wall as I want trophies from my opponents, I want to be hailed as the greatest superstar on the roster and I want everyone else to fall in line behind me, so know your place and watch your lip as Heretic is coming to Run this town ****ers'

Dan then points in the air with his hand like a gun micking shooting someone before walking off into the darkness leaving only the foul smell of cigarettes around the tunnel.

Merchandise

CWA Win/Loss Record
    38/14/1
    Last edited by Shade; 03-18-2014 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Updated Win Loss record as of 3/24/13

Dizzy from Armdrags

Status

Re: Dan Maskell

I like the character...but it seems like every one of your signature moves can be a finisher, which seems a bit unrealistic as most wrestlers use signature moves to help separate them from the rest. You rarely see a match won with a signature. I would say look it over a bit and try to change most of your signatures.
    Former CWA X-Fly Champion

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

OK will do

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

changed it man

God

Status

Del Rio is taken already as a rep. Other than that everything looks fine.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

I am gonna have to think of a new pic base For Dan so I may need a bit of time

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Changed to KJ Noons

Prob Da Freshest Eva

Status

God doesn't like using non wrestler representatives as they are hard to find PSDs or something. Prob gonna have to change it again man :L

#officialpbrprowrestler

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

OK I will have to think about a new pic base

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

right changed it to Renato Sobral if that is OK
    Last edited by Shade; 06-21-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

do I need to change anything else about my app?

Prob Da Freshest Eva

Status

Just wait man, it'll take some time prob because everyone's busy

#officialpbrprowrestler

God

Status

You're good.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

[In what looks a to be an abandoned warehouse after going through this dark and dank Hallway where a constant dripping from a pipe can be heard we are taken to the biggest room in the warehouse where it is pitch Black, Just then the lights turn on and it can be seen that this is a kind of makeshift Gym with there being a full-scale Boxing Ring in the center with a Black Canvas and Golden Ropes also there is a punch bag and around the walls are numerous titles and trophies, to the far right is a locked cabinet and a man can be seen looking at it resting his hand on it.]

{The Man begins to eerily whistle before turning round revealing himself to be none other than 'The Heretic' Dan Maskell.}

'This is My Home not literally but figuratively, I grew up in this gym learning to box, learning to fight and learning over all that I am superior to the rest of this world, It was only a few years ago that I made my in ring pro wrestling debut in a company known as XCW, I was nervous as hell and my opponent was the experienced and dangerous Nick Rex the match was competitive and lasted all of 3 minutes with me pulling out the win following the tramp stamp, I was very green back then calling myself Danny 'The Man' Maskell until I made my debut in another company where I totally changed my look I shaved my head, I grew some facial Hair and bulked up yet instead of being heralded as changing myself to make a impact I got put in this reality show called CDW and was demeaned in challenges like how many revolutions I could do with a keg round my body, but in the end it all paid off as you can see.'

{Dan points to a title which reads CDW Championship and then he points to a trophy which says CDW Winner season 1.}

'And following that win I got better and better becoming World Champion on numerous occasions in places and beating some of the best in the world, winning countless awards and countless appraisal when one day it all went south and people started mocking me calling me a Joke, calling me over rated saying I was a Paper Champion times like that are when you really know who your friends are and as you can see I don't have any friends nor do I need them people disgust me.'

{Dan reaches into his pocket as he is talking and pulls out a Key.}

'On top of all this Wrestling become a bit of a drag for me so I tried to be a GM and that did not work out well for me such a disappointment so life goes on or it did until one day after winning a title match I got to the point of saying is this it all I get is a payday and a belt which most likely won't be with me in a year or so, and then during my next match where I faced this jobber I beat the shit out of him and then I found what was missing something to remember my victories by which is why I did this.'

{Dan then opens up the locked trophy cabinet which is revealed to be numerous pictures and memorabilia, the pictures are of people who Dan has faced and defeated but these pictures are of the opponent straight after the match while they are still out or hurt as for the memorabilia it appears to be more like trophies with a Horn from a mask seen hanging in the corner or a piece of a ripped T-shirt.}

'You see unlike these Wrestlers who consider themselves Faces or Heels I consider myself the Ultimate Bad Guy, The man that will rip the system to pieces and collect little trophies on the way the only difference is I won't have no good guy who will try and stop me and before anyone mentions a plan ask yourself Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things.

{Dan starts laughing manically.}

'The other Wrestlers have plans, the GMs have plans, CWA's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are, and I am going to do what I do best and that is take their plans and use it against them cause a bit of anarchy, fuck the system to upset the order so that everything becomes Chaos but you know what is good about Chaos? It's fair, you see I sat in that locker room last night and I watched the CWA PPV and all I saw was the same deal over and over again from these supposed talents especially them who are supposed to be the bad guys CWA deserves a better class of Evil. And I'm gonna give it to them, so wait till I make my in ring debut and you people in the back had better be scared.'

{As Dan laughs he begins running his hands over the pictures on the wall, before switching the lights off his footsteps can then be heard as he walks through the hall and out of the building.}

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Gonna Change Dan's theme to The Greatest Man That Ever Lived by Weezer
    My BTB: Gotham City Stories

#Inshadewetrust #ShadeArmy #Hashtag

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

[As the scene opens outside a Club which has the name ‘One-Nine-Five’ above it in a Flashing Purple Neon Light, The Building itself is not that aesthetically pleasing with a few cracks in the windows and a dodgy Black and Red Paint Job, A Large Red Door with Yellow Handles swings open and on a live microphone a grating Voice can be heard]

‘And coming up next singing Love the way you lie by Eminem, he is Dan Maskell’

[Inside the club in the center of the dance floor there is a small wooden stage where a middle aged man in a suit is holding a microphone, just then from the left of the stage, near the Bar area, Dan Maskell walks onto the stage full of his usual confidence, a small section of the audience give him a round of applause and there are a few cheers as well]

[As Dan gets onto the stage he takes the microphone from the man, before taking the center of the stage as people around the nightclub look on]

(In Dan’s thick Essex Accent)

‘
    Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
    But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
    Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
    But that's alright because I love the way you lie
    I love the way you lie
    ’

[As Dan sings a Few people in the audience can be seen looking surprised at his choice of song, a young couple in the background can be seen holding their ears as Dan sings]

(Dan Carries on Singing)

‘
    I can't tell you what it really is
    I can only tell you what it feels like
    And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe
    I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
    As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
    ’

[Just then as Dan sings dreams a few more people can be seen holding their ears when in the background a Loud shout of ‘You Suck’ Can be heard, on hearing this it is obvious Dan is not amused from the expression on his face but he keeps on singing.]

‘
    High off of love, drunk from my hate,
    It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
    and right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
    She ****ing hates me and I love it
    ’

[As Dan finishes the last line the same voice from earlier can be heard shouting at Dan ‘You ****ing English Faggot’, this time Dan stops singing and the music stops.]

‘Right Who is that come out here now and say what you got to say to may face or are you too much of a pussy to come out
    ’

[Just then this tall, Muscular Guy wearing a Brown Shirt and Black Trousers walks out through the shocked crowd who are expecting a fight to go down, Dan then squares up the guy who is just a bit taller than Dan, Dan then raises the microphone to his mouth.]

‘So you got a problem with my singing am I right?
    ’

[The guy then is handed a microphone from the Man who was running the karaoke earlier he then raises the microphone to his mouth to talk.]

‘Yes I do, and quite frankly I think most here do as well as no offense but for someone like you to be singing a song like that is not only bizarre but it also makes you look like a bigger ****** then we already know you to be Danny Boy
    ’

[As the dude finishes talking Dan shoves him hard on the chest sending the guy stumbling back.]

‘Tell you what, Call me a ****** one more time and see what happens
    ’

[As Dan looks on intently and the people in the nightclub gather round all getting ready for something to happen, the guy smiles and then raises the microphone to his mouth.]

‘Faggot
    ’

[As many people in the Crowd begin to laugh, Dan walks right up to the guy and presses his finger on the dude’s shoulder almost poking him.]

‘I think it is Time we settle this like men Don’t you?
    ’

[The crowd all then go ‘oooohhh’ as the man looks on a bit nervous.]

‘Are you serious?
    ’

‘As serious a Heart attack homie, so being as this is gonna happen tell me what is your name?
    ’

‘Steven
    ’

‘OK Steven are you ready?
    ’

[As Steven nods, Dan then nods to the Compare, and some music begins to play from the speakers, it is Too Late to Apologise by Timberland.]

(Dan then holds the microphone up and starts to sing.)

‘
    I'm holding on your rope
    Got me ten feet off the ground.
    ’

(Steven then raises his microphone.)

‘
    And I'm hearing what you say
    but I just can't make a sound

[As the two men begin to sing ‘It’s Too Late to Apologise’ a few people in the crowd surrounding look shocked and one person can be heard saying ‘I thought they were going to fight’, just then Dan raises his hand in the air drawing the attention to him before performing a surprisingly textbook Worm on the floor, on seeing this Steven then takes the center and does a spectacular back flip which earns him a big applause from the crowd, as Steven basks in the applause Dan hops onto the stage before performing a Windmill on the stage nearly pulling the speakers over, as Dan then hops to his feet he earns a bit of applause before holding the microphone up again.]

‘
    You tell me that you need me.
    Then you go and cut me down.
    But wait......
    ’

[As Dan the stops Steven joins him on the stage and starts to sing.]

‘
    You tell me that you're sorry
    Didn't think I'd turn around and say..
    ’

[Dan then puts his arm over Steven’s should before they sing together.]

‘That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
    I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late.’

[As the crowd are into it now they are joining in the song as well, nearly everyone in the nightclub is singing even the young couple from earlier who were covering their ears.]

(Everyone singing together.)

‘I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
    And I need you like a heart needs a beat
    But that's nothing new
    Yeah yeah.’

[A few people who get right into the song then raise their lighters in the air waving the flames around, Dan and Steven then hop off the stage and begin going round high fiving their fans and also each grabbing a beer and having a sip, they then hop back on the stage and Dan rests his Becks on the speaker whilst Steven is holding his Magner’s bottle in his other hand, as the music stops Dan then grabs a hold of his microphone.]

‘Thank you, all of you have been a wonderful audience and a special thank you to the man who helped all this happen in Steven.
    ’

[A Loud cheer echoes through the club, as Dan covers his ears because of how loud it is, as Steven then stands forward he takes a bow before turning to Dan and holding out his hand for Dan to shake, Dan looks at him for a second before the two men shake hands, Dan then raises his and Stevens arms in the air before Hugging him as there is a awww from the people watching that quickly turns to horror as Steven screams, just then Dan stops hugging him and Steven drops to his knees showing a open wounds on his shoulder pouring out with blood, just then Dan can be seen wiping blood off his mouth to the disgust of people watching, Dan then smirks before quickly soccer kicking Steven in the face before tossing him off the stage into the crowd as a Large Thud can be heard Dan lifts up his microphone.]

‘That was for trying to upstage me Steven that is a life lesson you just learned.
    ’

[Dan laughs maniacally into the microphone as a medic runs in and begins to check on Steven, just then Dan walks over to the scared and intimidated compare and whispers something into his ear, Dan then goes back into the center of the stage as ‘Devil in Disguise’ by Elvis Presley plays.]

‘You Look like an angel, Walk like an angel, talk like an angel but I got wise, Your the Devil in disguise oh yes you are a devil in disguise.
    ’

[Just then the recognisable signs of Police sirens can be heard as Dan carries on singing he then points and waves as the medics stretcher Steven out of the club as the scene fades to black]

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

added new nick names and one new strike move and a catchphrase(finally LOL)

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Added in New Submission move

Orange Wednesday(Stretch Muffler)

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Added in Dan's New Finish (Posted Change on other thread)

Big Ben Bash(Lifting single underhook DDT, sometimes from the top rope)

Also added New Sig Move

Lake Shore Drive(Overdrive neckbreaker)

and New Strike

Kill Shot(Superkick)

Gentleman Psychopath

Status

Also Added New Nickname

The Patron Saint of Pain