Thread: Welcome to Hollywood - Hollywood Vendra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia
      Country                    uk_england=England

Welcome to Hollywood - Hollywood Vendra

Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys, Girls, Superior Intelligent Robots, this is the journal you don't wanna miss. This is the journal of 'the man with no fear' Derek Vendra.

10 June
    17:42 PM
    Just received the awesome news that the CWA have accepted me into their company. Awesome! What's even better is that I've been drafted onto Adrenaline Rush, which seems to be the premier brand. Even more premier now I'm on it, eh? Hopefully I'll be able to manage a place on the Pay-Per-View aswell. Not expecting anything big, just a little match on the Pre-Show that I'll win to show myself, and a trip to Berlin wouldn't be too bad also. Clubbing boys!

Over and out Sensei.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

Re: Welcome to Hollywood - Hollywood Vendra

11 June
    20:47 PM

Wassup my Vendrizzles? Just had Tuna Pasta for Tea and just put on 'In Exile' on DVD. Man was that a good Pay-Per-View, those two guys going at it for 46 Minutes, amazing. Probably my match of the year so far. Also just found out the news that my 'Soccer' team are selling our best player, what a shame. But on the contrary to the feelings that gave me, I might be able to secure a place in the arena to watch Hostile Takeover on tuesday, score! Will keep you posted.

In a bizzle, Vendrizzles.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

17 June
    16:54

Oohhh, proper excited now. Managed to secure a ticket to Hostile Takeover, and it's tonight! Rome's been immense, seen the Coliseum & been to the Vatican. I'm getting ready to go to the arena now, will tell you what I thought of it later.

See ya guys!

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

2nd July
    22:16 PM

YES, YES, YES! I WON MY FIRST MATCH IN CWA! I breezed it . A few moves and then Hollywood, 1-2-3. Really happy now, and just found out that I'm on my first episode of Adrenaline Rush in a tag match with Diego Gonzalez against Moses (who I beat) and Austerio (who he beat). Really excited, peace out Vendrites.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

July 8, 2011
    5:16 PM
    Austerio Replies!

Ha! You wanna talk for your little sinning hero as well? Well I wouldn't and you wanna know why? Me and Moses at Adrenaline Rush, will win our match against the two of you, heroes and you won't do a damn thing about it. You know what that is to, Derek? It's a promise.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

July 10, 2011
    16:50 PM
    I reply to Austerio!

Oh no, I’ve been dissed by a guy who won’t show his face because it’s so scary, whatever am I going to do? You make me laugh Austerio. Laugh because you are pathetic. First off I’d like to say this. You say that you wouldn’t speak for my ‘sinning’ hero? That’s because he’s not your tag team partner. As if you’d go “Oh yes, I’ve been feuding with this man but I think he is great and want to hug him!” Think it through. You proclaim yourself the masked god of CWA? Well how come you didn’t win at Unbreakable, God should be able to do everything right, and you obviously didn’t. Just like at Adrenaline Rush, me and Diego will rip you apart, and then it’s Hollywood 1-2-3. Remember, Aust, it only takes three minutes.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

July 10
    20:35 PM

New Format
    Hey guys, I wanted to kick off the next post by telling you that I’m changing the format to ‘Welcome to Hollywood’. I’m changing it more into a weekly blog, than an update every now and then. I will also update it after every Adrenaline Rush show.
    Adrenaline Rush – 13th July 2011
    Well just as I said, me and Diego stormed it. In all fairness, it was quite a close match, but me and my bud came through. And just like I said, I landed Hollywood on Austerio, just before Diego hit the Buzzkiller Moses, then 1-2-3. Now 2-0 in CWA.
    Next Match
    It also seems like me and Diego have become somewhat of a tag team, next Wednesday of Adrenaline Rush we’re facing Misery, who seem to be unstable at this minute. We’ve also been told that a win next week could move us into the Tag Team Titles Contendership Rankings!
    Live long and prosper, Vendrizzles.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status

25th October 2011
    11:04 AM

Well guys it's been a while since I last gave an update here, but I just haven't had time. I'm sorry for that Vendrites. Onto other news, last night was the CWA Rumble. I entered at number 4, lasted about 30 minutes and was then eliminated by Harry Jones. That really does suck, I was hoping that I could get that win and go to Five Star Attraction just 5 months after my debut. But it just didn't work out, next stop, Tag Titles for me and Diego?

Recently I've been pulling some jokes on Austerio, he's taken it seriously and challenged me to a match on Adrenaline Rush. To him I say 'Why make it a Regular Match, contact Megan Anderson and get a stipulation on it, my idea: an 'I Quit' Match.'

Let's see what he says. Over and out Vendrites.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

October 25, 2011
    6:32 PM
    Austerio Replies To This Peasant!

Little boy, Derek, you want me to make you say I Quit? You want me to make you say I Quit huh? Is that what I'm hearing? I will be pleased to contact that scum of a manager Megan Anderson and tell her that some certain little peasant wants me to make him say he quits. I accept your useless challenge and I will make sure you won't walk out of Adrenaline Rush, but you will be stretchered out! That's a promise. Peace out ​peasants.

Thread Information