Thread: The Journal Of A God

People's Champion

Status

The Journal Of A God

~Hello boys, men, girls, women and children of all ages. This will be the Journal of a God, the God of Death, Osiris better known in the CWA as Austerio. Get inside the mind of the masked man as he posts about his journey through life in the CWA~

May 26, 2011
    11:55 PM

Almost to the arena for Adrenaline Rush, going to be staying for awhile because I like to do stuff before the show, looking for souls that have been lost and need healed or put to death. Simple as that. Last week, I lost to TJ Styles and this week, I'm not even on the card.

Even though I am not present on the card, make sure you know that I will be not having an absence from the show and that I will be making a statement and that statement will be another chapter in my impact here in the CWA. You will know it. I promise you.

People's Champion

Status

Re: The Journal Of A God

May 29, 2011
    2:57 PM

Three days away from Adrenaline Rush, the show is promising. Speaking of promises, I promise that I will be making a sure fire impact on the show, no doubt about that. I am pretty busy with this weekend as it is a holiday weekend and I am celebrating like only we would in my country, not like some damn American would, like all of you would.

Now, you peasants got an update, happy? You will be, my statement will be major. I got to go now because I have more celebrating to do, the holiday weekend!

People's Champion

Status

June 3, 2011
    7:15 PM

About to make it home from Adrenaline Rush. My statement was made partially but the man who was apart of my statement, failed utterly. I am still winning so that is alright with me. This is all the time I have now, I must go prepare for the next show.

~ Pay The Price ... of DEATH!

People's Champion

Status

June 9, 2011
    7:19 PM

On Adrenaline Rush, I will be taking on Redick. Redick has not won a match ever since he has come back and it will be no different whenever I face him on Adrenaline Rush. Redemption is coming on my part.

People's Champion

Status

June 25, 2011
    11:41 PM

Inactivity has reigned on my part on the side, really caught up with personal life. But the next thing for me is Diego Gonzalez, let him know that I am going to win in our match at Unbreakable, let it be known that I am going to make him Pay the Price of Death!!!

Now, back on the road, see ya at Unbreakable.

People's Champion

Status

July 8, 2011
    5:11 PM

I was unsuccessful at Unbreakable against Diego Gonzalez but I sincerely promise you that that win that your little sinning hero was an absolutely zero doubted FLUKE! I know that I am speaking for Moses right now too whenever I say that Derek Vendura won by a fluke as well! All of you, followers though, all of you and all of your sinning heroes will finally learn at the 50th edition of Adrenaline Rush though whenever me and Moses, the BEST TAG TEAM PERIOD beats the little group of sinning heroes.

Don't you worry, it is just the beginning, there is far more to come and that, that's a promise, it's a damn promise.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia

July 13th
    21:37 PM
    Derek Vendra replies!

Austerio, Austerio, Austerio. How weak you truly are. You proclaim that you are this God of some sorts, and you can't seem to win a match lately! The whole of CWA knows that Diego pinned you fair and square, no fluke, no nothing. And the whole of CWA knows that I pinned Moses fair and square, after a Hollywood. And that's what will happen to you on Adrenaline Rush. Me and Diego will crush you are your little servant, Moses, and one way or another, I will land you with a Hollywood, and you can take that to the bank my friend.

P.S. Spell my name right please.

People's Champion

Status

October 16, 2011
    2:17 PM

Despite me not having anything to do with any of you peasants, I must ask you a question.
    'Do any of you believe that I will win the CWA Rumble?'

I know none of you do really, but there must be a living soul somewhere that does understand everything that I do, is to make the place better. Somebody must understand the passion that I have for the business and the risk I will take to elevate not only me to the higher places in the Clique Wrestling Alliance or the whole entire professional wrestling mind you, but I take it to elevate change for the better.

I believe in change, I believe in revolutions, I believe in many different gods than you people do, but I do everything for you. I'm not playing the dark side, I'm not playing the bright side, I'm playing my side and every time, I am ready to do battle, I'm ready for the war.

That's what I am heading into at Meltdown, whether you believe in me or not and I'm coming back, the winner.
    That's a promise.
    Last edited by Austerio; 10-16-2011 at 02:25 PM.

The Whole Fucking Brand

Status
    In a Hovel, underneath a rock............ in Narnia

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    'Do any of you believe that I will win the CWA Rumble?'
    No.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ATLBrand View Post
    No.
    Always gotta be a thorn at my side, eh Derek-however-the-****-you-spell-your-lamea**-name?
    I am glad you are, I am challenging you to a match on Adrenaline Rush next week after Meltdown! It's gonna be me and you one last time and it will be your hero standing tall, over your lifeless body. That's even more of a promise than me winning the CWA Rumble...that's a real good promise.

People's Champion

Status

October 25, 2011
    6:34 PM

I didn't win the CWA Rumble, but you know what? I don't think ... wait I know that none of you deserve to see me representing this worthless craphole of a company in the main event of that worthless craphole of a company's main event.

That's not what I came to this journal for here today though, since not winning the CWA Rumble and not having the ability to taste the CWA World Heavyweight championship come Five Star Attraction, everybody in the CWA will begin to feel the wrath. I am not playing around anymore and I will show that at Adrenaline Rush. I will kill Derek Vendra's career and make him suffer. I will make him say 'I Quit' and furthermore, I will make him say that he wants mercy and that he rather be on PNH to get away from his worst nightmare.

I will taste gold and I will taste Derek Vendra's blood, that's a promise. Peace out ​peasants.

People's Champion

Status

Austerio talks about Five Star Attraction

Things couldn't have gone the way as planned, I didn't get my shot at Roberto Superstar and he is not facing me in the main event of Five Star Attraction. What can I do CWA fans? I'm seeking redemption, but I'm also seeking my career. My well being, for sake. Faith is a cruel thing that just plays us all the time in life and you know what, I just can't take that kind of faith anymore. Faith is harmful to me, more harmful than I can imagine. More harmful than getting your heart broke from your very first love. It demolishes you and there is nothing left for you, but pain and suffering.

How life could change if everybody would pick their own faith. Bank robbers would be lounging in their new 2011 mansion, rich people would get richer, poor people would get rich, hobos would get home and I would get the respect I deserve here in the Clique Wrestling Alliance!

All of you, Megan Anderson, any freaking one of you must forget who I truly am. I'm Austerio. Remember me? Pharaoh. Osiris. Whatever nickname you freaking want to call me. I always been here for you CWA, but I get nothing in return for it, nothing at all! No respect, no title shot, nothing! Win after win, body after body I have taken and put into a health decline! Can we go through the list?

Shane Lennox - Gone
    Moses - Gone

That's two people gone because of me and there is much more to name! Has Roberto ever taken out two wrestlers? Has Ultimate Pain ever taken out two wrestlers? Has Rolando Fuentes ever taken out two wrestlers? I really couldn't care, but I'm trying to make a god damn point here. I have done everything to impress the CWA, Megan Anderson, anybody who cares to watch me do my thing!

But none of you just get the point. None of you give the respect I deserve. Nothing in return. Hell, Guardian Devil gets abandoned, just like me. He got abandoned by his partners and I got abandoned by CWA, my country, everything! Maybe, it is just time that Austerio rides off into the sunset to please everybody else. You know what, I am not here to please any of you anymore. I don't wake up to impress any of you anymore. It's all about me, myself and I.

Just remember that Aries. It's about me, not some newbie in CWA. It's about me. Austerio. That's a promise, it's a sure damn promise.

People's Champion

Status

March 6, 2012
    The Day Before Adrenaline Rush Interview

We are in an empty arena, there is an interviewer sitting down inside the ring and with the round man, is the man everyone has came to love, Austerio. Both are sitted down and it looks like they are going to start the interview now..

Interviewer: Hello, Austerio. Are you ready to answer some questions today?
    Austerio: The right choice would be just asking me the damn questions.

Interviewer: Right. So, how did this hate for Roberto even start?

Austerio: Excuse me? You have no right to access my mind in that way! Next question.

Interviewer: Okay, when did this hate for Roberto begin?

Austerio: Do you have a problem with my hate for Roberto? Huh are you a Roberto fan? Are you scared that I am going to kill your little ****ing Rainbow Warrior? Your Champ? Huh? What would you do if he ever stole your spotlight, your moment, your fame and fortune? Would you like that? Huh, would you ****ing like that? Answer me and quit shaking you damn pussy, I'm asking you a question!

Interviewer: ...

Austerio grabs the man by the collar of his shirt and just throws him out of his chair! The interviewer rolls out of the ring and Austerio takes one last talking part.

Austerio: Interview is over.

Thread Information