View Poll Results: Which of these matches are you looking forward to at Sacrifice?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • RVD vs Sting (c)

1 12.50%
  • Kazarian (c) vs Max Buck

2 25.00%
  • Hardy & Harris vs BMI (c)

6 75.00%
  • Mickie James (c) vs Madison Rayne

1 12.50%
  • AJ Styles vs Tommy Dreamer

2 25.00%
  • Kurt Angle and Chyna vs Jarretts

2 25.00%
  • Mexican America vs Ink Inc

0 0%
  • Crimson vs Abyss

0 0%
  • Robbie E vs Kendrick

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which matches are you looking forward to at Sacrifice?

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Which matches are you looking forward to at Sacrifice?

As always, I thought I'd measure the level of excitement or indifference towards the upcoming PPV by getting your views on the matches booked on the card.

Which excite you and which don't, and why?

Bada Bing!

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Re: Which matches are you looking forward to at Sacrifice?

Kazarian vs Max Buck

Really enjoy watching Kazarian, don't know much about the build up toward this since I haven't really been keeping up with Impact as of late but Kazarian in it is enough for me to want to watch this one.

AJ Styles vs Tommy Dreamer

Again, don't really know why this match is happening because I was under the impression AJ was feuding with Bully Ray but heyho. Big fan of AJ so him being in it is enough for me to want to watch it. Forgot to check this one in the poll.

I'm looking forward to the PPV as a whole, although the booking surrounding it may not of been fantastic I imagine it will be a pretty good show because the card seems pretty good, especially since I thought Lockdown was a huge letdown so they haven't got much to improve on. Hardy Harris vs BMI would also be a pick of mine, really enjoy watching BMI and of course Matt Hardy. My hope is that TNA surprise us with a really good PPV and get a lot of people back on board with this new 'wrestling' initiative.
    Last edited by jedimindtime; 05-13-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Indy Talent

Status

I'm really looking forward to watch Beer Money vs Hardy and Harris. I think this could really end up being the match of the night. Roode and Storm always put on tremendous matches and Hardy has been money since arriving. The biggest question will be Harris, who obviously looks rough, but for me that gets me even more interested in how he will do Sunday. Plus the back story with Storm and Harris is very intriguing. Though I trouble not picking the Kaz vs. Buck match... because you know that will be a high flying spot fest. Should be a good PPV

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Kazarian and Buck should be highly entertaining and if they give it more than three minutes could be quite good. I'm a fan of both performers work so that one is winning all around for me. Obviously the Beer Money/Hardy & Harris match is tops on my list since I love Hardy, love Beer Money and am really interested in seeing if Harris can still go. He admittedly does look a tad on the heavy side but that should in no way deter him from being able to put on a good match. A lot of people derided Hardy for his weight gain (which I still call bs on by the way) and look how good that turned out! Kendrick/Robbie could be good as well and it's nice to see TWO X-Division matchups on the card. I'm also looking forward to Mickie/Madison simply because I believe that we will be getting the match we should have got at Lockdown, minus the cage of course. I'm a fan of both gals work and they should be able to put on a good little match with the added bonus of seeing the Tara angle finally come to an end.

As for the rest I can't vote because I am really not looking forward to watching RVD stumble and bumble his way around the ring when Matt Hardy should have been there in the first place. The Jarrett/Angle debacle will somehow find a way to continue and will be overbooked to hell, as will the AJ/Dreamer match which I still don't understand. I mean what is Ray doing on this PPV? Oh yeah, he'll be interfering at some point, along with the rest of Immortal AND Fortune! Actually I'm starting to gain interest after saying that!

As for the rest I simply say meh. I have no interest in anything relating to Mexican America and Crimson/Abyss sounds cringe-worthy.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Al Pacino Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

I only voted for two matches: the Tag Title match and AJ/Dreamer. While the turn leading to AJ/Dreamer makes fuck all sense (and the excuse "maybe you never knew the real Tommy Dreamer" doesn't work), I still think it could be fairly decent. The Tag Title match could be great, I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least good and is the match I am really looking forward to.

Nothing else interests me that much. RVD/Sting - seen it before and it bored me then. Crimson/Abyss - they both suck. Mexican America and Ink Inc - neither team is interesting or good. Angle and Chyna vs the Jarretts sounds terrible. Mickie vs Madison Rayne? Mickie is pretty poor these days. Kaz vs Max Buck - could be an okay spotfest, but won't be anything more than that. Robbie E and Kendrick is much the same.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

God

Status

Did I miss something? Why is Robbie facing Kendrick?

Kazarian vs Max has had the bare minimal amount of build up, could have thrown both Bucks into the Battle Royal last night and had Max eliminate Kazarian to give the illusion that the match wasent an after thought.

Madison has been getting owned each and every week since Lockdown, if she doesnt win here she wont be on TV much after wards. An absolutly stupid way to treat what was the best thing about the show.

Beer Money vs Hardy and Harris will likely be the MOTN and by quite a distance unless one of the X-Division matches can pull out something great. Harris didnt look in great shape last night but the other three are more than capable of carrying the load.

The rest, couldnt care less.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information