Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

  1. #1
    Stylin' and profilin'

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exile
    Posts
    7,224
    Rep Power
    216

    Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Though it seems like both the roster and most divisions thereof have taken quite a beating over the course of the Hogan-Bischoff administration of TNA, I think that relatively few of us would disagree with the idea that TNA's roster could support a fine main event division, whose members could put on much better matches than some of the world championship bouts that we've been treated to over the course of recent months.

    In other threads, I've been reading complaint after complaint about TNA's current main event scene - and I can understand why to some extent. In this thread, I would love to know who you would and would not include in TNA's main event scene if you were in charge, and why? How different or similar would your division be to the current one?

  2. #2
    Huggin' and Kissin'
    Tig's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,692
    Rep Power
    305867
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Main Event Scene
    Sting - He's the current TNA World Heavyweight Champion. He's also a big draw (in my eyes anyway) and can still put on a decent match. I think around Slammiversary he should drop the TNA WHC and focus on putting over someone to help build a new star.

    Rob Van Dam - I know he's a main event player at the moment and is locked in for a PPV Title shot but if I had my way, after this, RVD would transition to the X-Division as a kind of spearhead and help return it to prominence.

    Mr.Anderson - Although his characters a bit stale, a bit of refreshing could see this man as the best this company has to offer. A former world champion and due to his asshole persona can feud with nearly anybody.

    AJ Styles - The leader of Fortune, a grand-slam champion, a founding father of TNA. I'd have the majority of my shows based around him.

    Matt Hardy - Simply for putting on consistently good matches this guy should be main eventing.

    Matt Morgan - A young star who has never won the world championship. Pretty good on the mic and skillful for a big man. Wouldn't complain if he were to go far.

    The Pope - Similiarly to Morgan, a young gun who's good in ring and with fairly good mic skills.

    Jeff Jarrett - I honestly love this guy as heel or face and think he could definately have one more main event run.

    NOTABLES - Kurt Angle, Kazarian, Beer Money, Daniels, Samoa Joe, Hernandez, Bully Ray, Desmond Wolfe, Douglas Williams, Scott Steiner.

    TNA have a huge pool of strong talent, this is why I still firmly believe that one day TNA will provide competition for WWE. The talent is too good not to.

  3. #3
    Intercontinental Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,673
    Rep Power
    138

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    If I had my way-- there would be at least two weight divisions; so there would be more room for people in the spotlight.

    Open weight world title: Kurt Angle as champion; the number one contender being Chris Sabin, and the number two contender decided in a match between RVD and Matt Morgan. After BFG; the lineup could feature Joe vs Anderson.

    Heavyweight: Mr. Anderson faces AJ Styles in best of seven for number one contendership, Anderson faces Sting to win the title, and loses to Hogan at BFG.

    Super heavyweight: Joe and Morgan would be the stars of this division for right now. The number two contender would be decided in a match between Rob Terry and Murphy, and the winner would face the champion at Slammiversary.


    I don't think you need more than four guys involved with a title program over six months-- a champion, the number one contender, and the two guys fighting to be the number 2 contender.
    Last edited by Mister Sinister; 04-27-2011 at 12:43 AM.

  4. #4
    Oh My Goddess

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    15
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Matt Hardy- TNA should've let him pick up where his brother left off IMO.

    Christopher Daniels- He must get a world title run this time around, and turn him heel, I want the Fallen Angel not Daniels.

    RVD- I'm a mark for the guy, I have no reason other than that.

    Samoa Joe - He's still with TNA right? Oh yea, he's been fueding with Pope over... something. Pope's been stealing the church's money I think. Just a waste of both of their talents.

    The Pope - read above

    That's about it. Writting this list made me realize that TNA has no idea how to book outside Immortal. All the fueds not involving Immortal suck (save for the Knockouts), but that's another topic to discuss.

  5. #5
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    28,727
    Rep Power
    1756861
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    After thinking long and hard about this I've come to the following conclusion. I would like to see the Main Event Scene centered around a combination of the following workers....

    Sting - As long as he can work he is an asset to the company in getting others over and helps to keep the Championship belt prestigious.

    Matt Hardy - Though I would still like to see him have a real run with the TV Belt (for the same reasons I gave for Sting), I cannot deny his absolute metamorphosis in TNA so far.

    AJ Styles - Clearly the fans are behind him 100% and one could argue that HE is the top face in the company.

    Scott Steiner - Honestly, I cannot hide my adoration for Steiner's hilarious promos and he is still a big name. Plus the crowd at Lockdown was behind him during the Tornado Tag Match.

    RVD - Mainly because the crowd loves him and his recent work on the mic (specifically last week with Hogan). I may not like the guy's style but I can't deny the pops he gets.

    Bully Ray - He has also proven himself over the last few months and is always on point with his promo's. Plus his brawling style serves as a nice foil to guys like AJ and RVD who work a flashier type offense.

    Mr. Anderson - Well why not? He's probably getting paid a fair amount of money so they may as well keep him around. In case you can't tell I don't think much of him or his character.

    Kurt Angle - He is still capable of putting on good matches and if the damn feud with Jarrett ever ends MAYBE we will see them!

    Jeff Jarrett - He is still capable of putting on good matches and if the damn feud with Angle ever ends MAYBE we will see them!


    Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Al Pacino Movies~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass







  6. #6
    God
    God's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    AJ Lee's dungeon
    Posts
    26,039
    Rep Power
    18004

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    The worst thing is, TNA have soooo many talented wrestlers but just refuse to let them have the spotlight instead favouring Anderson/Sting/RVD for months on end. Mix it up a little ffs.

    I have no problem with Anderson, Sting or RVD but they should be joined by at least Styles, Hardy and Bully Ray. Jarrett and Angle also should have ended their feud at Lockdown and allowed Angle to go back into the title picture were he belongs. Jarrett could do wonders for the TV title. Pope and Joe are wasted while they missed out on Doug Williams. Bad luck with Wolfe but since Hogan and Bischoff came in he never looked like getting what he deserved anyway.

    Realistically, I'd like to see something along the lines of:
    Sting
    RVD
    Anderson
    Styles
    Hardy
    Bully Ray
    Angle

    Ideally:
    Sting
    RVD
    Anderson
    Styles
    Hardy
    Bully Ray
    Angle
    Wolfe
    Williams
    Pope
    Joe

    Likely:
    Sting
    RVD
    Anderson
    Jeff Hardy if he ever comes back
    The Real Rock N' Rolla



  7. #7
    [Knockin' on Heaven's Door]
    Postman Dave's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,326
    Rep Power
    617254
      Country                    England

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    If I had my way RVD, Sting, Angle would be gone from the company freeing up main event spots for AJ, Pope and Joe.

    Realistically, I'd get RVD out of there and give him a run in the X-Division, get Anderson away for a while as his character needs a break from the title hunt, and end the Jarrett/Angle feud and do Jarrett/Sting. So what if we go back six years, Jarrett's the best and most credible heel Immortal have and is the most entertaining heel on the roster right now.

  8. #8
    Epic Andy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Planet of Funk
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    280
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    I've made a list of who I want to be in the main event scene, and I think this is solid.

    Sting - The veteran of my group of main eventers. He can easily put people over in the main event scene, and give those that aren't credible as main eventers yet a push. He's basically the work horse of the bunch, he's not in the title scene per say but he's responsible for getting people over on the side.

    Mr. Anderson - Ah, the asshole of the bunch. He's definitely one of the most charismatic of the bunch, even if he does get a bit tiring and annoying. There's a lot of potential in Anderson, and he could be the face of the company.

    AJ Styles - Simply put, this guy is phenomenal. He has the mic ability, the ring work, and he's darn entertaining too. You could have this guy be your "main guy" for five years, and he wouldn't get old. It also helps that the fans are behind him too.

    Christopher Daniels - About time he gets a main event title run. Same as AJ Styles, except a bit less charisma.

    D'Angelo Dinero - Dinero, and the following two, are what I like to call the "untapped talent". That means, talent that has potential and can go far, but have not been in the main event scene for a while now, if ever. Dinero, ever since showing up in TNA, has impressed me. Everything about him is great, from his mic work to his in-ring work which isn't that bad. Dinero has potential, and TNA should tap into it.

    Desmond Wolfe - The "lone wolf" of this group, the guy who hasn't been seen in forever. When he feuded with Kurt Angle, I thought he was going straight to the top, a la Alberto Del Rio. But then TNA stalled his push and eventually stuck him with Fortune, where he was never to be seen again. If Wolfe can come back, I believe he could be a great cocky heel, sort of like Anderson but less annoying. Wolfe has the talent to do so, and he deserves the championship.

    Matt Hardy - This guy has really impressed me over the past few months. He's been the bright spots of iMPACT as of late, continually putting on great matches. His mic work may need some touching up to do, but if TNA decided to go with Hardy as the champion, it would be a good decision. He's still got a long ways to go, in my opinion, and he needs to be put over strong by someone credible (Sting).


  9. #9
    I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

    Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Posts
    11,978
    Rep Power
    240260

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Sting - The guys still a class act, and I don't care how old he is I love Sting, and he can hold this stupid bloody company together

    Mr.Anderson - Has the mouth, needs to work with a Joe or Styles or Wolfe to really get his in-ring aspect improved to be viable for a long time.

    AJ Styles - My favourite aspect of TNA (I UNBELIEVABLY mark for his theme for some reason). Amazing in ring, amazing on the mic, great passion. Guys a certain ME,

    Matt Hardy - Should be up there just for his recognizability and consistency. Deserves it even if he is a bell end.

    Matt Morgan - Every company needs a believable brute (see Taker/Bigshow/Kane) that just looks hard. Matt Morgan needs to do something with his image, be a bit more of a beast, i mean look at the size of him, he's perfect.

    Samoa Joe - Joe has the look that says, I can kill you as soon as I can be bothered. Love it.

    Desmond Wolfe - Would be good in a frustrated underdog role personally, maybe not as a Champ but as someone desperate to be champ but can never get there. No-ones REALLY tried Des as a face, so freshen this up.

    Kurt Angle - Eurgh. But he is main event.


    WC Fantrax Premiership

    2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall


  10. #10
    Exponent's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    821

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    I'm am going for quality and not who is currently over, which explains why I am leaving out guys like Morgan and Anderson.

    My picks would be Sting, Styles, Joe, Angle for now. RVD would be a placeholder until more guys could be pushed. The pushes I'd make would be Roode, Pope, and possibly Daniels, if he'd get his act together and was given a good evil heel push. Then I'd send RVD home and let Sting retire in a bit to leave it with Styles, Angle, Joe, Roode, Pope, and Daniels. If they had done things right the last 4 years, that should be something like what it is today.

    Go read my TNA BTB.

  11. #11
    Big Papa's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14,919
    Rep Power
    370711

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    My perspective might a bit different than most. I don't watch Impact on a week-to-week basis anymore. I do follow results, but not that closely. My approach is to take TNA toward where I think it needs to be. That would mean making some tough decisisons.

    I will say that I really don't buy any talent in TNA as a "draw" anymore (nor the WWE, for that matter). I don't think the idea of individual draws exists anymore. For all the "names" TNA has added in the past 18 months, have they seen any signifcant ratings jumps that were sustained? Hard to know much about attendances or PPV buys, but indications are that PPV buys aren't moving up. Which is not to say that one could simply replace the entire TNA roster with no names, but taking out one or two individuals doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. Even when its someone like Sting or Jeff Hardy.

    Gone

    Sting - he is 52 and can still put on a decent match. But... he's 52 and really only puts on decent matches. He could certainly have value in a periphery role in where I think TNA should go, but as a featured star? Not at this point. As for the idea of him putting over younger talent, its a nice idea but it doesnt' really seem to happen. I don't think he's skilled enough in the ring at this point to give them rub by having a great match with someone who is otherwise incapable of doing so. For as much as he's mentioned as a "draw" for TNA, that really doesn't seem to be the case, at least based on the numbers that we fans can see.

    Kurt Angle - this one is tough. Always liked Angle and he is still capable of really good matches (I don't find them great, to be honest). In a way, this is more of a concern for the talent. He's still obviously fighting personal demons and seems determined to die in the ring, given some of the unnecessary risks he takes. At his best, Angle is still very very good... but on his average, he works very formulaic matches and isn't much better than a lot of what TNA has at the top. I would cut ties to move TNA toward a new era, plus save some money.

    Jeff Hardy - great character, but too much of a risk for the company. To me, a promotion has to take "smart risks", and I dont' think Hardy was/is one.

    Matt Hardy - I wouldn't get rid of him, as he seems like he's been a strong asset since he joined. I just wouldn't necessarily look to feature him. Its mainly that younger talent should be featured, and Hardy could definitely have value in helping build up those talents. I'd put Bully Ray in the same position.

    RVD - another tough one. Its not about what RVD can do, but rather what can he do that other talents cannot? What is he bringing to the promotion that someone else won't? If he's not making too much money, I'd happily keep him around in an upper-midcard role, feuding with and putting over the newer guys who need the rub.

    Featured

    AJ Styles - pretty much goes without saying.

    Samoa Joe - ROH managed to build Joe into one of the most intense, interesting characters in wrestling. TNA has slowly squandered that. It can be rebuilt.

    Mr. Kennedy - could be TNA's version of Hogan or The Rock. Won't ever have those levels of popularity, but he can play a similar role.

    D'Angelo Deniro - a solid worker with a good character. There is no reason he shoudl be a relatively periphery talent while the likes of RVD and Hardy take key roles.

    Demond Wolfe - I believe its health-related, so he might be done. But if not, he should be a key player. Not a comedy jobber doing slapstick.

    Matt Morgan - he's not a great worker but he doesn't need to be. I still don't understand why Abyss was featured and Morgan really wasn't.

  12. #12
    Epic Andy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Planet of Funk
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    280
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    My perspective might a bit different than most. I don't watch Impact on a week-to-week basis anymore. I do follow results, but not that closely. My approach is to take TNA toward where I think it needs to be. That would mean making some tough decisisons.

    I will say that I really don't buy any talent in TNA as a "draw" anymore (nor the WWE, for that matter). I don't think the idea of individual draws exists anymore. For all the "names" TNA has added in the past 18 months, have they seen any signifcant ratings jumps that were sustained? Hard to know much about attendances or PPV buys, but indications are that PPV buys aren't moving up. Which is not to say that one could simply replace the entire TNA roster with no names, but taking out one or two individuals doesn't seem to make a lot of difference. Even when its someone like Sting or Jeff Hardy.

    Gone

    Sting - he is 52 and can still put on a decent match. But... he's 52 and really only puts on decent matches. He could certainly have value in a periphery role in where I think TNA should go, but as a featured star? Not at this point. As for the idea of him putting over younger talent, its a nice idea but it doesnt' really seem to happen. I don't think he's skilled enough in the ring at this point to give them rub by having a great match with someone who is otherwise incapable of doing so. For as much as he's mentioned as a "draw" for TNA, that really doesn't seem to be the case, at least based on the numbers that we fans can see.

    Kurt Angle - this one is tough. Always liked Angle and he is still capable of really good matches (I don't find them great, to be honest). In a way, this is more of a concern for the talent. He's still obviously fighting personal demons and seems determined to die in the ring, given some of the unnecessary risks he takes. At his best, Angle is still very very good... but on his average, he works very formulaic matches and isn't much better than a lot of what TNA has at the top. I would cut ties to move TNA toward a new era, plus save some money.

    Jeff Hardy - great character, but too much of a risk for the company. To me, a promotion has to take "smart risks", and I dont' think Hardy was/is one.

    Matt Hardy - I wouldn't get rid of him, as he seems like he's been a strong asset since he joined. I just wouldn't necessarily look to feature him. Its mainly that younger talent should be featured, and Hardy could definitely have value in helping build up those talents. I'd put Bully Ray in the same position.

    RVD - another tough one. Its not about what RVD can do, but rather what can he do that other talents cannot? What is he bringing to the promotion that someone else won't? If he's not making too much money, I'd happily keep him around in an upper-midcard role, feuding with and putting over the newer guys who need the rub.

    Featured

    AJ Styles - pretty much goes without saying.

    Samoa Joe - ROH managed to build Joe into one of the most intense, interesting characters in wrestling. TNA has slowly squandered that. It can be rebuilt.

    Mr. Kennedy - could be TNA's version of Hogan or The Rock. Won't ever have those levels of popularity, but he can play a similar role.

    D'Angelo Deniro - a solid worker with a good character. There is no reason he shoudl be a relatively periphery talent while the likes of RVD and Hardy take key roles.

    Demond Wolfe - I believe its health-related, so he might be done. But if not, he should be a key player. Not a comedy jobber doing slapstick.

    Matt Morgan - he's not a great worker but he doesn't need to be. I still don't understand why Abyss was featured and Morgan really wasn't.
    Because Abyss was with Hulk Hogan at the time. 'nough said.


  13. #13
    Big Papa's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14,919
    Rep Power
    370711

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Andy View Post
    Because Abyss was with Hulk Hogan at the time. 'nough said.
    Well obviously. But a choice was made to put Abyss with Hogan. I just don't really understand why they would pick Abyss over Morgan (or any number of others). Its not like Abyss is/was a fantastic character... maybe at one point it was, but that point was a long time ago before all the Dr. Stevie councelling. Its not like Abyss is a particularly good big-man worker. Abyss just seems like an odd choice and, quite honestly, not a great one.

  14. #14
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    28,727
    Rep Power
    1756861
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Well obviously. But a choice was made to put Abyss with Hogan. I just don't really understand why they would pick Abyss over Morgan (or any number of others). Its not like Abyss is/was a fantastic character... maybe at one point it was, but that point was a long time ago before all the Dr. Stevie councelling. Its not like Abyss is a particularly good big-man worker. Abyss just seems like an odd choice and, quite honestly, not a great one.
    Perhaps Abyss and Hogan are more than just friends?


    Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Al Pacino Movies~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass







  15. #15
    Big Papa's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14,919
    Rep Power
    370711

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Perhaps Abyss and Hogan are more than just friends?
    That's a vomituous thought.

    Perhaps everyone else told Hogan than the ring of power idea was really stupid. Abyss agreed to do it in exchange for a bag of tacks.

  16. #16
    Exponent's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    821

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Before Hogan came in full force, he said that Abyss was TNA's John Cena. Either he sees something in the guy, or he just said that off the cuff, and then he felt like he had to stick by it and try to prove something.

    Go read my TNA BTB.

  17. #17
    Oh My Goddess

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    15
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exponent View Post
    Before Hogan came in full force, he said that Abyss was TNA's John Cena.

  18. #18
    Indy Talent
    RockNRolla's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    190

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish TNA Mark View Post
    Main Event Scene

    Sting - He's the current TNA World Heavyweight Champion. He's also a big draw (in my eyes anyway) and can still put on a decent match. I think around Slammiversary he should drop the TNA WHC and focus on putting over someone to help build a new star.

    Rob Van Dam - I know he's a main event player at the moment and is locked in for a PPV Title shot but if I had my way, after this, RVD would transition to the X-Division as a kind of spearhead and help return it to prominence.

    Mr.Anderson - Although his characters a bit stale, a bit of refreshing could see this man as the best this company has to offer. A former world champion and due to his asshole persona can feud with nearly anybody.

    AJ Styles - The leader of Fortune, a grand-slam champion, a founding father of TNA. I'd have the majority of my shows based around him.

    Matt Hardy - Simply for putting on consistently good matches this guy should be main eventing.

    Matt Morgan - A young star who has never won the world championship. Pretty good on the mic and skillful for a big man. Wouldn't complain if he were to go far.

    The Pope - Similiarly to Morgan, a young gun who's good in ring and with fairly good mic skills.

    Jeff Jarrett - I honestly love this guy as heel or face and think he could definately have one more main event run.

    NOTABLES - Kurt Angle, Kazarian, Beer Money, Daniels, Samoa Joe, Hernandez, Bully Ray, Desmond Wolfe, Douglas Williams, Scott Steiner.


    TNA have a huge pool of strong talent, this is why I still firmly believe that one day TNA will provide competition for WWE. The talent is too good not to.
    i agree with pretty much all of what you say here all except the bit in bold.

    I'm sorry but Matt Hardy is a fat ..... Putting the world title would be a travisty he sucks.Push Morgan and Anderson and AJ and Bury that dik Hardy and his brother
    My BTB WWE 2002 Brand Extension
    Review for Review


  19. #19
    Oh My Goddess

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    15
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Yea, the "Matt Hardy's fat" routine is old now. That ran its course when Matt got to TNA and started performing at a high level, which he wasn't doing during the end of his WWE run. I can understand you not liking him because you think he's an asshole (though people love Mr. Anderson for it) but you can't deny that Matt's at top of his game right now.

  20. #20
    Exponent's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    821

    Re: Who should comprise TNA's Main Event scene?

    Plus, how can you discredit Matt Hardy for his in-ring work and then go on to say that TNA should push Ken Anderson and Matt Morgan?

    Go read my TNA BTB.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •