Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 226

Thread: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

  1. #1
    The Best

    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Vcash
    13328
    Posts
    18,114
    Rep Power
    4114

    WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)



    Welcome to the brand new WWE Predictions League!

    The rules are simple:

    1. Join in - You don't have to ask permission. This isn't an exclusive club that you have to pass a test to join, this is fun for all the WC family.

    2. Making your predictions - Should there be, for any reason, a time when the predictions thread is not up before you log off the night of the PPV (this should never happen, but contingency is always a good idea) or you're going to be away for an extended period and will miss a show but still want to join in, you can PM your predictions to me and I will post them up for you and count them into your total score.

    3. Scoring - This is where the biggest changes are occurring so pay attention:-

    a) You get one point for naming the correct winner of any match, if you predict the correct winner and the correct finish (pin, submission, etc...) you'll get two points... But this is where the changes come in.

    Certain stipulation matches involve the finish as already being dictated by the match type; a Ladder Match will see a competitor win by climbing the ladder and grabbing their prize, this being the case predicting this will gain you no points as it involved no effort or brain skill to gain the point.

    An extra two points can also be gained by predicting the finish down to the last detail (finishing move, interference, etc...) this is a gamble however, because the more detailed you get the more you risk, getting it wrong at any point will ensure you score zero for that match. For instance; The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 28 is predicted to have The Rock win via pin following a Rock Bottom after interference by Stone Cold Steve Austin and this is exactly what happens, except The Rock wins without using the Rock Bottom. You score nothing. Get it? If not, ask.

    b) Bonus questions will be worth as many points as they are announced as being worth and are scored by the rules set out for each individual question at the time of the contest being posted. So pay attention!

    c) Scores will be posted in the individual event threads, as well as in here and a running total of every participants scores will be updated in this post following each PPV. Scores should be done by the Sunday following the event they are for. Any disputes over scoring must be made before the next PPV. They can be made privately (in a PM to me) or publicly inside this thread.

    4. Predictions Threads; this has been updated, please make sure you read it:-

    a) The thread will be posted as soon as possible following the announcement of the first match. This will be left open to allow predictions to be made as and when people want to do so.

    b) Predictions can be made and edited up until the PPV itself begins. Any predictions made after this time will not be counted and any predictions edited after this time will be disqualified; this is the case whether the edited match preditcation has taken place or not.

    c) All predictions must be kept in one post. Predictions made in multiple posts will not be counted. Only your first post containing predictions will be valid, any further posts containing predictions will be ignored.

    5. The League Table - This is a new rule, please read! If you do not take part in the league for three PPV's in a row, your score will be removed from the league table. A separate record will be kept to ensure that should you wish to join in again, your score can be updated. If at any time your username changes, please inform me via PM or by posting in this thread. Please include your old and new name so that your scores can be tallied correctly.

    ---

    Score board:

    RaiZ-R - 136

    Epic Andy - 132
    The Phantom - 120


    Postman Dave - 117
    CGS - 116
    Ed - 112
    Fuji Vice - 110
    Death Dealer - 105
    Big Daddy Cool - 88
    ATLBrand - 85

    DD - 81
    PRF - 80
    An Original Name - 74
    The Shockmaster - 64
    Jim - 63
    King Steventon - 53
    Tommy Rage - 47
    Ragnar Bokie - 34
    Thundercat - 33
    EgoFantastico - 32
    The Sykotic1 - 30
    Coxatron - 29
    MorbidTakerFan - 28
    Deonte - 26
    Neon - 24
    PY - 22
    Gonzo - 21
    PunkY2JZiggler - 18
    ChrisSimmons21 - 17
    Flex Kavana - 17
    heel316 - 17
    Marathon Man - 9
    Shocker - 9
    BenWah - 8
    BVD - 8
    MichaelPrice - 8
    BackBone - 7
    TheLegend-dary - 7
    Duster - 6
    Poseidon - 5
    Rachel Miller - 4
    dencar84 - 3
    RawBar - 3
    Starrcade111 - 2

    Final scores as of: WWE WrestleMania 28
    Last edited by RaiZ-R; 04-22-2012 at 10:25 AM.


  2. #2
    Epic Andy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Planet of Funk
    Vcash
    40630
    Posts
    5,875
    Rep Power
    275

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Glad to see that another season of predictions is up. Hoping to make a bigger impact this time around than last time, and actually stay for all the PPVs.


  3. #3
    Main Eventer
    TCON's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MISSISSAUGA
    Vcash
    6123
    Posts
    9,036
    Rep Power
    317

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    I haven`t played in this league yet...I look forward to joining in

  4. #4
    The Best

    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Vcash
    13328
    Posts
    18,114
    Rep Power
    4114

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    It's a whole new season TCON... Everyone's reset to zero, so it's all to play for.


  5. #5
    FUNKASAURUS

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Shetland
    Vcash
    12500
    Posts
    1,297
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Looking forward to this new season. Like I said before, Mid-Table Obscurity awaits!
    RAGGIE's BACK!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With the cold winds of the North came the fury of Ragnar

  6. #6
    Mr. Wrestlemania
    Madness's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Vcash
    12500
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Joined recently so I wasn't in the last one. Look forward to joining!
    Madness

  7. #7
    Undead Admin

    Rick Grimes's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Vcash
    10605
    Posts
    30,409
    Rep Power
    4327

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Sweet. I want in on this. Raiz. Send out reminders via VM and I am sure you will get alot of participation. I know I love doing these but I always friggin forget and then I am way to behind to get back in it.

    Thanks for running this.

  8. #8
    Stylin' and profilin'

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exile
    Vcash
    12500
    Posts
    7,224
    Rep Power
    211

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    I very much look forward to this, Rai, and like the changes. Naturally, I'm hoping to defend my title successfully . Good luck to one and all!

  9. #9
    21-1
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Vcash
    10551
    Posts
    19,553
    Rep Power
    2837

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Welbek View Post
    I very much look forward to this, Rai, and like the changes. Naturally, I'm hoping to defend my title successfully . Good luck to one and all!
    And Naturally that won't happen since I shall be winning this of course

    Anyway looking forward to this year hopefully a lot of people join it make it more fun (And more people for me to beat )



    21-1
    EAT. SLEEP. BREAK THE STREAK


  10. #10
    #Boots2Asses

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somerset , UK
    Vcash
    12926
    Posts
    2,122
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Yeah i'm looking forward to this and thanks for doing this Raiz you are a babe.





    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.



  11. #11
    The Best

    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Vcash
    13328
    Posts
    18,114
    Rep Power
    4114

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Sweet. I want in on this. Raiz. Send out reminders via VM and I am sure you will get alot of participation. I know I love doing these but I always friggin forget and then I am way to behind to get back in it.

    Thanks for running this.
    I hate you for making this more work for me, cos that's a bloody good idea and I have to do it now! Gah!

    I'll be sure to ensure you get yourself involved in this one boss... Let's face it, you don't do anything else around here. :p


  12. #12
    The Best

    RaiZ-R's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Vcash
    13328
    Posts
    18,114
    Rep Power
    4114

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    New rule added to the opening post.


  13. #13
    Epic Andy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Planet of Funk
    Vcash
    40630
    Posts
    5,875
    Rep Power
    275

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    New rule added to the opening post.
    I love influencing new rules.

    Just makes me feel proud of myself.


  14. #14
    #Boots2Asses

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somerset , UK
    Vcash
    12926
    Posts
    2,122
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Damn that new rule kicks ass but risky though.





    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.



  15. #15
    Rep this man
    King Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Vcash
    50
    Posts
    7,309
    Rep Power
    5320

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    When is the extreme rules one opening?

    King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol



  16. #16
    21-1
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Vcash
    10551
    Posts
    19,553
    Rep Power
    2837

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious N.A.S.H View Post
    When is the extreme rules one opening?
    .....

    4. Predictions Threads - The thread will be posted within seven days of the first match being announced. Every Sunday following it will be updated with all new matches announced by that point. It will be locked and remain locked until at least twelve hours before the show.



    21-1
    EAT. SLEEP. BREAK THE STREAK


  17. #17
    Rep this man
    King Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Vcash
    50
    Posts
    7,309
    Rep Power
    5320

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Ah, reading's overrated

    King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol



  18. #18
    Epic Andy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Planet of Funk
    Vcash
    40630
    Posts
    5,875
    Rep Power
    275

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious N.A.S.H View Post
    Ah, reading's overrated
    So how'd you get through school?


  19. #19
    Rep this man
    King Nash's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Shoutbox
    Vcash
    50
    Posts
    7,309
    Rep Power
    5320

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Andy View Post
    So how'd you get through school?
    Cashing cheques and breaking necks, how else?

    King Of WrestlingClique 2013
    KOWC 2014 Coming to a forum near you very soon.... I think... Ask Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Uchiha View Post
    Maybe it's the generation gap I have with people on some forums probably not here, I say this site has a great value of intelligent members in every section of the forum but a little frustrated let me tell you the story. As you know I'm apart of a shit load of forums and one of them seems to be in chaos. You have a Owner who barely is on the site these days, and only made one Global Moderator for the forum. It seems the chaos has gotten so bad members mostly younger members are using racist and gay slurs to their answers in debate. Legit I saw three threads where members put f***** and that's it. Yesterday I rage over these members I basically told them to stop that, it gives no value to what you're saying in a post. No one will take you seriously if you using such words just to say it. Shoot even the sb is a jungle full of chaos with the same situation. I came to the G-Mod and said hey you're in charge of this forum, you let shit go under the rug why did I say that? Well last week a member came into my LD for Impact and spoiled the whole show for most people. I went in the sb for the forum and said hey man this guy is fucking up the experience for people in the sb can you do something. He pretty much knew this member and told me he's done this before so I'm thinking it took me to say something for you to act? Also a month ago I had a problem with a member named Nero where randomly out of no where he puts racist pics of Hispanic doing crimes, eating Tacos etc! I was like one I never talked about this guy the purpose of this. Again this G-Mod knew about his antics as well as Puls3 the Admin. A month before this I told the Admin he was a problem putting down new members left and right. Thank God I screencaped his actions and he hasn't been there since. Okay now back to the Global Mod I took it twitter and told the guy straight up you don't act because you love the slurping of your dick from members. He's doesn't want to mend fences pretty much and besides setting up a league for the forum for WWE 2k14 he does nothing for the forum. Now I want to talk to Puls3 personally because his rules are being broken left and right and his staff in charge is doing nothing by joining in the fun. I have a plan to get two or three other staff members who I think will be fair and firm when needed should I talk to him. I know I'm taking it seriously but I love this forum like I love this forum and I don't want it to be spoiled like Milk you feel me? Also on twitter and on the forum a bunch of little kids came to box with me when I was speaking my mind and I told them grow some hair on your chest before talking to me lol



  20. #20
    Yup

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Vcash
    12300
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

    Oh man, so in on this. Been looking for a little action like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •