Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

#pipebombshell

Status

WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

Welcome to the brand new WWE Predictions League!

The rules are simple:

1. Join in - You don't have to ask permission. This isn't an exclusive club that you have to pass a test to join, this is fun for all the WC family.

2. Making your predictions - Should there be, for any reason, a time when the predictions thread is not up before you log off the night of the PPV (this should never happen, but contingency is always a good idea) or you're going to be away for an extended period and will miss a show but still want to join in, you can PM your predictions to me and I will post them up for you and count them into your total score.

3. Scoring - This is where the biggest changes are occurring so pay attention:-

a) You get one point for naming the correct winner of any match, if you predict the correct winner and the correct finish (pin, submission, etc...) you'll get two points... But this is where the changes come in.

Certain stipulation matches involve the finish as already being dictated by the match type; a Ladder Match will see a competitor win by climbing the ladder and grabbing their prize, this being the case predicting this will gain you no points as it involved no effort or brain skill to gain the point.

An extra two points can also be gained by predicting the finish down to the last detail (finishing move, interference, etc...) this is a gamble however, because the more detailed you get the more you risk, getting it wrong at any point will ensure you score zero for that match. For instance; The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 28 is predicted to have The Rock win via pin following a Rock Bottom after interference by Stone Cold Steve Austin and this is exactly what happens, except The Rock wins without using the Rock Bottom. You score nothing. Get it? If not, ask.

b) Bonus questions will be worth as many points as they are announced as being worth and are scored by the rules set out for each individual question at the time of the contest being posted. So pay attention!

c) Scores will be posted in the individual event threads, as well as in here and a running total of every participants scores will be updated in this post following each PPV. Scores should be done by the Sunday following the event they are for. Any disputes over scoring must be made before the next PPV. They can be made privately (in a PM to me) or publicly inside this thread.

4. Predictions Threads; this has been updated, please make sure you read it:-

a) The thread will be posted as soon as possible following the announcement of the first match. This will be left open to allow predictions to be made as and when people want to do so.

b) Predictions can be made and edited up until the PPV itself begins. Any predictions made after this time will not be counted and any predictions edited after this time will be disqualified; this is the case whether the edited match preditcation has taken place or not.

c) All predictions must be kept in one post. Predictions made in multiple posts will not be counted. Only your first post containing predictions will be valid, any further posts containing predictions will be ignored.

5. The League Table - This is a new rule, please read! If you do not take part in the league for three PPV's in a row, your score will be removed from the league table. A separate record will be kept to ensure that should you wish to join in again, your score can be updated. If at any time your username changes, please inform me via PM or by posting in this thread. Please include your old and new name so that your scores can be tallied correctly.

---

Score board:

RaiZ-R - 136

Epic Andy - 132
    The Phantom - 120

Postman Dave - 117
    CGS - 116
    Ed - 112
    Fuji Vice - 110
    Death Dealer - 105
    Big Daddy Cool - 88
    ATLBrand - 85

DD - 81
    PRF - 80
    An Original Name - 74
    The Shockmaster - 64
    Jim - 63
    King Steventon - 53
    Tommy Rage - 47
    Ragnar Bokie - 34
    Thundercat - 33
    EgoFantastico - 32
    The Sykotic1 - 30
    Coxatron - 29
    MorbidTakerFan - 28
    Deonte - 26
    Neon - 24
    PY - 22
    Gonzo - 21
    PunkY2JZiggler - 18
    ChrisSimmons21 - 17
    Flex Kavana - 17
    heel316 - 17
    Marathon Man - 9
    Shocker - 9
    BenWah - 8
    BVD - 8
    MichaelPrice - 8
    BackBone - 7
    TheLegend-dary - 7
    Duster - 6
    Poseidon - 5
    Rachel Miller - 4
    dencar84 - 3
    RawBar - 3
    Starrcade111 - 2

Final scores as of: WWE WrestleMania 28
    Last edited by RaiZ-R; 04-22-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Status

Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 1 (2011-2012)

Glad to see that another season of predictions is up. Hoping to make a bigger impact this time around than last time, and actually stay for all the PPVs.

World Champion

Status

I haven`t played in this league yet...I look forward to joining in

#pipebombshell

Status

It's a whole new season TCON... Everyone's reset to zero, so it's all to play for.

FUNKASAURUS

Status

Looking forward to this new season. Like I said before, Mid-Table Obscurity awaits!
    RAGGIE's BACK!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With the cold winds of the North came the fury of Ragnar

Mr. Wrestlemania

Status

Joined recently so I wasn't in the last one. Look forward to joining!
    Madness

Stud Muffin

Status

Sweet. I want in on this. Raiz. Send out reminders via VM and I am sure you will get alot of participation. I know I love doing these but I always friggin forget and then I am way to behind to get back in it.

Thanks for running this.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

I very much look forward to this, Rai, and like the changes. Naturally, I'm hoping to defend my title successfully . Good luck to one and all!

#BigBooty

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Welbek View Post
    I very much look forward to this, Rai, and like the changes. Naturally, I'm hoping to defend my title successfully . Good luck to one and all!
    And Naturally that won't happen since I shall be winning this of course

Anyway looking forward to this year hopefully a lot of people join it make it more fun (And more people for me to beat )

#Boots2Asses

Status

Yeah i'm looking forward to this and thanks for doing this Raiz you are a babe.

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.

#pipebombshell

Status

Sweet. I want in on this. Raiz. Send out reminders via VM and I am sure you will get alot of participation. I know I love doing these but I always friggin forget and then I am way to behind to get back in it.

Thanks for running this.
    I hate you for making this more work for me, cos that's a bloody good idea and I have to do it now! Gah!

I'll be sure to ensure you get yourself involved in this one boss... Let's face it, you don't do anything else around here. :p

#pipebombshell

Status

New rule added to the opening post.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    New rule added to the opening post.
    I love influencing new rules.

Just makes me feel proud of myself.

#Boots2Asses

Status

Damn that new rule kicks ass but risky though.

Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.

#PardewOut

Status

When is the extreme rules one opening?

Fantrax Team: Keys of Ketamine
    Fantasy Basketball: Men Lie Women Lie Buckets Dnt
    Fantasy NFL Team: Everybody In The NFL Is On Roids

Quote Originally Posted by HBKCliqueGod View Post
    I'm pushing for a new angle right now. I figure hey I'm ripped as fuck but I'm always so focused on going to the gym. From now I'm going to split up my workout routine and go to the gym TWICE a day one for working out intensely and ignoring the noise. Two for just strictly hitting on girls at the gym. I figure I'll go there early around 2pm until 4 or 5 pm just pretending to workout but in reality scouting out girls and picking up on them when there on the treadmill and shit like that. Most girls just work out there legs that cool I'll ask them if I can treat them to a nice leg massage after there leg workouts. Fuck cardio I'm already 8% body fat I don't need no damn cardio I'm ripped out of my mind. I pretend to do cardio like walk on the treadmill and than introduce myself to the girls it's going to work I'm telling you I'll wear these tight tang tops. Some of them wear these short shorts omg I can't even focus on working out so I figure I go there early in the afternoon just to hit on the chicks, come home eat brown rice and fish, than go do my actual workout where I'm focused. Sounds about right.

#BigBooty

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious N.A.S.H View Post
    When is the extreme rules one opening?

4. Predictions Threads - The thread will be posted within seven days of the first match being announced. Every Sunday following it will be updated with all new matches announced by that point. It will be locked and remain locked until at least twelve hours before the show.

#PardewOut

Status

Ah, reading's overrated

I'm pushing for a new angle right now. I figure hey I'm ripped as fuck but I'm always so focused on going to the gym. From now I'm going to split up my workout routine and go to the gym TWICE a day one for working out intensely and ignoring the noise. Two for just strictly hitting on girls at the gym. I figure I'll go there early around 2pm until 4 or 5 pm just pretending to workout but in reality scouting out girls and picking up on them when there on the treadmill and shit like that. Most girls just work out there legs that cool I'll ask them if I can treat them to a nice leg massage after there leg workouts. Fuck cardio I'm already 8% body fat I don't need no damn cardio I'm ripped out of my mind. I pretend to do cardio like walk on the treadmill and than introduce myself to the girls it's going to work I'm telling you I'll wear these tight tang tops. Some of them wear these short shorts omg I can't even focus on working out so I figure I go there early in the afternoon just to hit on the chicks, come home eat brown rice and fish, than go do my actual workout where I'm focused. Sounds about right.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious N.A.S.H View Post
    Ah, reading's overrated
    So how'd you get through school?

#PardewOut

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Andy View Post
    So how'd you get through school?
    Cashing cheques and breaking necks, how else?

Yup

Status

Oh man, so in on this. Been looking for a little action like this.

Thread Information