Primer

I've been himhauling around about getting this but I finally broke down last night and bought it from Amazon ($10 off ftw). There's a great group of guys that go through and recreate the entire MLB and MiLB rosters and I'll be starting a franchise up once those are released. That means that all the real prospects will be created in the game and it will add a whole new level of realism to this thing.

This is the second time I've attempted a thread like this. Two years ago I got distracted by Mass Effect 2 and stopped posting updates. There's nothing on the horizon that will get in the way and the only thing that would really prevent updates is working late. But I do intend on trying to have fun with this and hopefully make it fun to read. I'm going to work from a realistic perspective but also try to make things unique. If anyone has any suggestions throw them my way. The format I'll most likely be following is updating any major trades/injuries/breakthroughs throughout the Majors but focus on the Braves. I'll post detailed game reports most of the time, with the occasional "simple" update if I decide to sim some games or if I run low on time.

*Projected Starting Line-Up and Batting Order*

LF Martin Prado
CF Nate McLouth
3B Chipper Jones
C Brian McCann
2B Dan Uggla
RF Jason Heyward
SS Alex Gonzalez
1B Freddie Freeman

*Bench*
C David Ross
UTL Brooks Conrad
INF Brandon Hicks
OF/IF Eric Hinske
OF Matt Young

*Starting Rotation*
RHP Derek Lowe
RHP Tommy Hanson
RHP Tim Hudson
RHP Jair Jurrjens
RHP Brandon Beachy

*Bullpen*
RHP Christhian Martinez
RHP Scott Linebrink
LHP Eric O'Flaherty
LHP George Sherrill
RHP Peter Moylan
LHP Jonny Venters
RHP Craig Kimbrel

*Top 10 Organizational Prospects*
RHP Julio Teheran
1B Freddie Freeman
LHP Mike Minor
RHP Craig Kimbrel
RHP Arodys Vizcaino
RHP Randall Delgado
LHP Carlos Perez
C Christian Bethancourt
SS Matt Lipka
RHP Brandon Beachy

---

I have no idea when I'll actually get the game in the mail so this won't officially start for up to a week. I might make some small posts leading up to receiving the game to keep things rolling. I'd be ok with some friendly banter before things officially start up.

POST YOUR APPROVAL NOW