Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (21 Feb 11)

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Discussion (21 Feb 11)

Quote Originally Posted by The Apprentice View Post
    I just want to know what good came of making Sheamus look so week like that, yes Henry is bigger but he is not pushed like someone who wins over guys who have been in the main event seen recently.
    He wasn't made to look weak. He lost because he was smashed in a corner without the turnbuckle and smashed again with the World's Largest Slam. Sheamus lost because of his stupidity. It wasn't nearly as bad as when he lost to Santino.

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTide View Post
    Tonights the night fellas. Sting's debut in WWE. Can you feel the excitement?
    How did that go for ya?

DD Touches my privates

Status
      Country                    Iraq

^LOL

I wish Sheamus would just get evil and go on a demolition course through the WWE. I have grown to like him and hate seeing him lose now. Can't believe he has grown on me, cause I hated him a few months ago.

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by TheShockmaster View Post
    10 years since their last 1 on 1 match, I believe? 10 years since their last Mania match.

I am impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    Also fought at King Of The Ring 2002
    Also in a number 1 contenders match on Raw in 2002, the one HHH won before the WWE Title became a SD! exclusive, thus making HHH the WHC.

Plus, on SD! in autumn 2008. No contest following interference from Big Show.

/nerd

But seriously, matches between the two in the last decade have been few and far between. Enough to have my interest.

Suffocate|Concuss|Prevail

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I noticed something funny when Alberto Del Rio came down to the ring. When he was pointing at the WM sign, the camera got behind him to get a shot of it, then look in the rafters and it's the Undertaker's logo; I guess they didn't want to keep the home viewers in suspense. I know most people were expecting it, but you have to think that not all wrestling fans are on the internet talking about it. So when you see the logo of a wrestler hanging there, when people aren't supposed to know, you have to admit...its kind of funny.
    Wade. to attack, approach, or begin vigorously.
    Will. power or capacity of free, conscious choice.
    Amiable. (to persons) having a pleasing and kindly disposition.

We are not really here

Status

Was this show like out of sync for any other UK viewers? Completly fucked up my Sky Box. Made it freeze twice (Once during Triple H's entrance and once during the Mark Henry match, that was where the box just broke)

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

Heel Champion

Status

First Raw I've seen in a while (thanks to The Rock) and I was pretty impressed. Pretty enjoyable show.

Good opener with Punk/Morrison. Their body language is fantastic.

I liked Cena's comeback rap towards The Rock, a step up from the mic work we're used to seeing from him. Those discrete jokes were pretty funny. The Miz's though, I felt was somewhat weak in comparison.

Alberto Del Rio's starting to grow on me, he looked strong tonight taking out Kingston, whom I do not care about.

Honestly, Michael Cole has to be one of the best things about Raw. His promo with Lawler was pretty entertaining, despite tasteless. I'd say he's sort of a McMahon type character for the modern product, in the fact that people would just pay to see him get his ass kicked.

The Taker/HHH segment was silent but effective. Just goes to show how big these superstars are, they can get the crowd on their feet without even saying a single word, just their presence. Newer stars should take valuable lessons from them.

Dissapointed that King Sheamus got squahshed by Mark Henry. But I'm hoping it's leading up to something.

The main event I think could have been better done. But it still made Miz look strong.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread Information