Thread: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Live From Boston, Massachusetts

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Live From Boston, Massachusetts

Harvey Buckworth: It has been a memorable year for Adrenaline Rush! We have seen a lot of big industry-changing events! We have seen champions crowned, dreams shattered, and legends created on this very show. Now, we join you live from Boston, Massachusetts for the final Adrenaline Rush of the year! I'm Harvey Buckworth joined by Tim Coleman. And Tim, this might be the biggest Adrenaline Rush of the year!

Tim Coleman: I don't agree with you much, Harvey, but you are right! We are going to see Megan Anderson pick the poison of FSA opponents, The Ultimate Pain and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

Harvey Buckworth: Let's get the night started, shall we?

Special Referee: Alexa
    Alexis versus Ashley Adams

Before the opening bell Alexis gives Alexa a full body search only stopping short of getting a rubber glove and then simply asks Ashley Adams if she has anything and takes her word for it. The bell sound and Alexa charges at Ashley Adams but ends up on her face as Alexis trips her to give Adams the early advantage. Adams instantly tries to lock in the Face Lift but Alexa squirms free and gets back to her feet. Adams kicks Alexa in the ribs and goes for a suplex but cant get her over. Alexa tries and gets Adams up and over for a hard landing. Alexa gets back to her feet and after a quick stare down with the special referee continues her match by locking in a camel clutch on Adams. Alexa has a few not so nice words for Alexis who slaps Alexa to break the hold. Alexa backs Alexis into the corner but knows if she lays a finger on her the match is over. Alexa turns her attention back to Adams and receives a DDT for doing so. Adams makes the cover as Alexis tries to do a fast count but Alexa kicks out at a very fast two. Adams slaps on a side headlock to keep Alexa grounded but Alexa crawls to the rope to force the break. Alexis doesn’t acknowledge the break but Adams does as she quickly drags Alexa back to the centre of the ring and applies the Face Lift. Alexis positions herself between Alexa and the ropes meaning Alexa has to go sideways in order to get to the bottom rope. Despite having both legs wrapped around the bottom rope Alexis once again refuses to see it and continues to try and talk Alexa into tapping out. Ashley Adams realises she is being given a lot of leeway and grabs hold of Alexa’s hair and really pulls back on it. Alexis doesn’t see anything wrong as she continues to ask Alexa if she wants to continue being a quitter all her life. Alexa refuses and manages to slide herself out of the ring to force a break. Alexa takes a few seconds to recover before sliding back into the ring and having to contend with Ashley Adams once more. Adams tries for Sweet Dreams but Alexa shoves her off. Alexa runs and takes Adams down with a yakuza kick before falling to her knee’s as well. As Alexa slowly gets to her feet Alexis decides to get involved again by delivering the Botox Injection to an already hurting Alexa. Alexa goes down like a ton of bricks as Ashley Adams crawls over to her and hooks both legs. Alexis is only too happy to make the fast count to ensure Alexa doesn’t pick up a win yet again.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, via Pinfall at a time of 6 minutes and 32 seconds, Ashley Adams.

Ashley Adams jumps to her feet and celebrates like she just won the title. Alexis however cuts her celebrations short by telling her to bring Alexa to her feet. Adams hesitates but does so to repay Alexis for her help in the match. Adams holds the dazed Alexa up as Alexis takes a running start before smashing the CWA Women’s title belt into her face. Alexis and Ashley Adams stand over the motionless Alexa both very happy with their nights work.

We go to a dark lit room with Austerio sitting in a chair.

Austerio: Where I come from, warriors are raised. Warriors that defend our country and prove that we are the most dominant.

Austerio sits back in the chair and licks his lips.

Austerio: Now where I come from, it has been taking lightly, taking as a mockery to some people but I will show them that this my land is no mockery.

Austerio takes a breath and goes on.

Austerio: All of the people who take our land lightly, mock it, will pay as I will force them to bow down to our kind!

Austerio rubs his beard and inhales again.

Austerio: I will make them all pay and make them learn to respect the land that made them, that was truly the best in all the world!

Austerio calms himself by taking deep breaths.

Austerio: Here in America, you have no supreme ruler, it is controlled by a person who is decided by all of the people who don’t have a right mind every four years.

Austerio rubs his beard again.

Austerio: Where I come from, you have one ruler and when that ruler dies, its youngest son takes it place.

Austerio locks his hands together.

Austerio: Well I am my own man and I have no son to take my place which shows that I will be Pharaoh forever and shall thy respect that.

Austerio scoots up in his seat.

Austerio: If thy shall challenge that statement, thy shall have the same judgment as Blue Flame and Billy Hatcher.

Austerio grows a menacing look on his face.

Austerio: Thy shall pay the price…of death!

We go backstage now where Michelle Kelly stands by with Daren Storm ahead of his match later tonight.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this time by Team Adrenaline Rush Co-Captain Daren Storm. Tonight, your team is completed. Already we know yourself, Axl Storm, NovaKain, The Mastodon, Shane Lennox and as of last week, the man you will be facing later tonight, Chubby Carlos. How do you rate your team thus far?

Daren Storm: Six members and five of them are very deserving. Unfortunately, Chubby Carlos has found his way onto the team. I have nothing against fatty, but, he isn’t good enough to be on my team. Chubby Carlos is mediocre at best, whereas myself, I’m Elite. Axl Storm, he’s Elite. Mastodon, he’s pretty damn awesome. NovaKain, also pretty damn awesome. Shane Lennox, I don’t know him all that well but he also seems pretty damn awesome. As a result, Chubby Carlos sticks out like a sore thumb and not just because he is wider than the rest of the team combined. Carlos simply isn’t on our level which is why I wanted Frankie Enzo instead.

Michelle Kelly: The same Frankie Enzo whom Chubby Carlos has been beating every week?

Daren Storm: Look, Chubby Carlos may have been winning but I have been talking to Frankie and he assures me that it is only a temporary dip in form. Tonight he promises to get back on track and when he does, he will be an official member of Team Adrenaline Rush.

Michelle Kelly: And the eight and final spot will also be determined tonight when Bakary Eboue, Billy Hatcher, Austerio and Blue Flame lock up in a four corners match. Do you have a preference in that one?

Daren Storm: I have a soft spot for Bakary Eboue because he has a good taste in football teams, and I mean the real football, the one wherein you use a ball and your feet as opposed to the American version wherein you use an egg and your hands. But, saying that, I don’t think he is good enough to be on our near perfect team. Austerio I have no idea about. Blue Flame is a little hit and miss. Billy Hatcher meanwhile is a newcomer to CWA but he showed he’s up for a fight last week so I wouldn’t mind him on my team if he can pull out a good performance tonight in his first actual match. So, for arguments sake, lets say Frankie Enzo wins his match and qualifies like he should have several weeks back. Then we get an eight man, it doesn’t matter who as all four in that match are pretty good. That will result in a team consisting of seven top quality wrestlers and one big sack of crap that we will have to carry.

Michelle Kelly: That’s uncalled for. Chubby Carlos has more than proven he deserves to be on the team in recent weeks.

Daren Storm: No, he hasn’t. But I’ll admit if by some miracle he can survive tonight, then I’ll accept him onto my team.

Michelle Kelly: So if he beats you…

Daren Storm: I’m going to stop you right there Michelle, I never said beat, I said survive. there is no way in hell that fat bastard is beating me tonight. He might survive but he wont be winning. That, I’ll guarantee.

Michelle Kelly: Daren Storm there and for a change he is overconfident and cocky. Back to you guys at ringside.

Daren Storm isn’t happy with that final comment as he and Michelle get into an argument off mic as we go back to ringside for the next match of the evening.

Last Chance Team AR Qualifer
    Austerio versus Blue Flame versus Billy Hatcher versus Bakary Eboue
    As soon as the bell rings, there really isn't any strategy or plan, all four men just start laying into each other in the middle of the ring. Billy Hatcher sends Blue Flame reeling to the ropes after a blatant jab to the eyes. Without much communication, Hatcher and Austerio decided they are going to double team Eboue. The two men deliver a series of hard hitting punches and kicks then send Eboue into the ropes only to lift him up and bring him down hard with a double flap jack. Austerio makes the mistake of turning towards Blue Flame and Hatcher wasting no time, brings Austerio to his knees with a big clubbing blow. Flame runs forward jumping off of Austerio's back to deliver a cross body, but Billy Hatcher just catches him and delivers a massive power slam with all the momentum.

Billy goes for a cover, but Eboue who is back up quickly breaks up the count. Eboue steps back a bit, then charges forward delivering a running high knee to Hatcher. Austerio begins fighting with Blue Flame. As the men are pretty even in size and strength, they take turns exchanging crippling roundhouse body kicks as well as open hand slaps to the chest that really get the crowd going. At the moment, Bakary seems to have the best of Billy and gets him to his feet, only to bring him back down with a neck breaker. Blue Flame delivers a jumping head scissors that sends Austerio crashing into the middle turnbuckle pad. Eboue once again brings Hatcher to his feet, but the big man seems to be getting fired up and really pissed off. Eboue delivers a running forearm strike that barely affects the angry Hatcher. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Eboue once again goes for the move only this time Hatcher avoids it and slaps Bakary hard across the face! Blue Flame has placed Austerio on the turnbuckle and is punching him in the head as the crowd counts the punches. Eboue makes the fatal mistake of trying to Irish whip Billy Hatcher, who easily reverses it, sending the "Golden Boy" into that very turnbuckle. Both Austerio and Blue Flame fall and land pretty hard just on the floor outside the ring. The dazed Eboue once again tries running at Hatcher who is waiting and delivers a massive STO. Eboue is desperately trying to make it to his feet, but to no avail. "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! Hatcher runs forward blasting Eboue in the face with his N40 punt kick. Billy Stevens is down for the cover and this one is all over.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, your by pinfall at-

Hatcher cuts of Lindsay, grabbing the mic out of her hands while looking disgusted. Billy looks down at his unconscious victim, then looks around at the crowd as they boo him.

Billy Hatcher: Shut your cakeholes! You people should be ecstatic that I even bothered to show up in this gutter! I'm amazed I didn't chunder right here in this ring, given the foul stench lingering about!

The crowd really let's him hear it now. Billy glances over at Lindsay.

Billy Hatcher: I had to shut up that salty minger before she said something stupid. Which clearly, all of you are as well. Because, some how and in some way, you have no idea who I am.

Hatcher pauses a moment once again looking around with the disgusted look still on his face.

Billy Hatcher: I'M BILLY FREAKIN' HATCHER!

Hatcher throws the mic down, clearing the ring as we cut to a commercial.

We return to Adrenaline Rush where Michelle Kelly is standing outside The Elite's locker room. She knocks on the door and after a few seconds Axl opens it. The crowd gives Axl his usual reception of boos with a few cheers.

Axl Storm: "Daren, get out here! Looks like we've got another interview to do. You guys never give us a minute. Not that I can blame you. The more air-time for The Future, the better for Adrenaline Rush."

Michelle Kelly: "Not to dishearten you or anything Axl, but I've actually been sent here to interview Ultimate Pain before his match tonight. Is he around?"

Axl looks a little embarrassed but manages to roll his eyes before entering inside the locker room once more. There is a bit of talking from behind the door before finally Ultimate Pain exits the locker room. Much like Axl, Pain is welcomed by a chorus of boos! Pain is dressed a little more like his old self tonight in a pair of jeans and much too-tight shirt, unbuttoned half way down his chest, with his trademark over-sized aviators hanging from the pocket.

Michelle Kelly: "Thanks for joining us Pain. How do you feel about your match with Nick Arsen at Five Star Attraction becoming official?"

Ultimate Pain: "Well of course I'm delighted. I did challenge the man last week after all. I'm glad Megan's realised that this is the match everyone wants to see and I'm certain it will steal the show at Five Star."

Michelle Kelly: "What did you make of Arsen's actions last week?"

Ultimate Pain: "I think he's an idiot who got what was coming to him. All this junk about restoring honor, I really don't care for it. If he wants to keep on getting in my way, I'll just continue to beat the hell out of him! The fact of the matter is, Arsen shouldn't have even been there last week and so he got what he deserved. That was just a little warm-up for what he can expect from me come Five Star!"

Michelle Kelly: "And this week it's been announced both of you will face opponents selected by Megan Anderson. Do you have any ideas who you could be facing and are you worried that the element of surprise could catch you out?"

Ultimate Pain: "All I know is Megan said he was as courageous and valiant as Nick Arsen, but has been inactive for some time. Well, we all saw what I did to Arsen last week so unsurprisingly, no I'm not worried. I'm not saying I won't take my opponent seriously, but I know I'll beat him, and then he'll wish he was still inactive. I actually feel for the guy. Who would actually want to return to in-ring action against me...The Ulllllltiiimaaaateee..."

Pain takes his sunglasses from his pocket, slips them on before lowering them. Michelle Kelly watches all this with much amusement, not that Pain notices.

Ultimate Pain: "PAAAIIIIIINNN?!"

Michelle Kelly: "I guess we'll get to see shortly. Good luck tonight Pain."

Harvey Buckworth: Here we go!!! This is what we have finally been waiting for! Megan Anderson is in the ring, and we are finally going to have the contract signing between Diego Gonzales and Rolando Fuentes!!!

As soon as Harvey says that the camera pans to Megan Anderson. She has a podium to the left of a table with two leather chairs on either side of the table. On the table there is a cloth that says CWA Five Star Attraction on it. The camera pans on Megan Anderson as she begins to talk on the mic.

Megan Anderson: For the past five months there has been one rivalry that has set the CWA on fire. This is becoming the Yankees versus the Red Sox, Celtics vs. Lakers, Ali vs. Forman, and every other major rivalry there has ever been in the world of sports! There have been two people that have torn down CWA Adrenaline Rush, and those two fighters are young, and in the future will carry this company on their back, and that is Diego Gonzales and Rolando Fuentes! I want both competitors to come into the ring, and I want them to be civilized so we can get this contract signed! Into the ring first we get Mr. Diego Gonzales!

The theme to Kill Bill blasts over the arena, and the crowd goes wild! You hear Diego, Diego as the crowd has signs, and they just go insane. Diego finally comes through the curtain, and the music is drained by the fans cheering. Diego looks at the crowd, and points to them. Diego gives them praise, and he walks to the ring. As he gets into the ring he looks at Megan Anderson, and tells her to get Rolando out to the ring. She nods at him.

Megan Anderson: The next person into the ring is the current CWA Continental Champion, Mr. Rolando ICE!!!! Fuentes!!!!!!!!!

Dropping Plates blasts over the arena. The lights turn off, and on the CWAtron a big Rolando Fuentes plasters the tron. It starts to rotate, and the lights come on, and Rolando Fuentes is on the stage with his two body guards, and the Continental Championship strapped around his waist. The crowd starts to boo insanely!! Rolando starts to walk down the aisle with his right arm still in a sling. He raises his left arm, and flips off the crowd, and the crowd starts to boo loudly! Rolando gets into the ring, and looks at Megan Anderson with an intent scowl, the two body guards are placed at the end of the table looking at Diego. Megan looks at both competitors, and motions for them to sit down. Rolando and Diego look at each other with venom. Rolando takes off the Championship, and places it in Diego’s face. Diego just laughs, as he raises his arms, and the fans react as motioned.

Megan Anderson: I am going to give both of you a chance to state your case to why you are the most dominant in the CWA, Mr. Fuentes since you are the champion I will give you the first chance!

Rolando Fuentes: Ms. Anderson I love that you would give that chance, but I am the champion, and I want to know what my challenger has to say first! I am the champion and I have that right!

Diego: Why thank you Rolando! That's the kindest you've ever been to me, but that doesn't change the fact that you're still a punk ass little *bleep*

The crowd begins to chant to Rolando what Diego has said, Rolando looks like he may blow a gasket with how upset he is.

Diego: Two weeks ago you proved just that, by having your goon squad take my girl while you got involved in my match with The Elite. If you or those security guards ever touch my girl again, it'll be the last thing you guys ever do.

The crowd cheers at that statement as Diego gets in Rolando's face.

Diego: At Five Star Attraction it's just gonna be you and me, mono a mono. No security, no Elite, just you and me. After I've kicked your head in and it's all said and done, I'll be taking back what is rightfully mine and that is the Continental Championship! You can bet on that Ice!

The crowd goes into a frenzy in hopes of Diego taking back the title, he leans over and signs the contract and awaits Rolando's retort. Rolando grabs the mic as Diego signs the contract.

Rolando: Diego did you forget who started all of this? I was on the roll of my life. I was just about to sign with the UFC. It was at my finger tips, and then you came along in my life. Not only was it you, but you're little bitch too. She cost me my first every match, and not only did she cost me the match she made me tapout! Something I have never even done in my MMA career. The crowd starts to chant you tapped out, you tapper out. You were the one Diego who made me realize that I had to concentrate on just one sport, and I decided to concentrate on wrestling! You made me go to a place where I have never been before. You made me go inside myself, and find an evil that I didn't know existed, and I came out at Meltdown and took the title that was rightfully mine. As I have said before I became the Continental Championship, this is my way to the World Championship! You can have this title once I win the World title, because my goals are loftier. Your vision is short sighted, and with that I feel sorry for you, because you will never reach the heights I am about to achieve! I am the new phenom, the new generation, and the man who you will be looking up to at the end of Five Star Attraction!

Rolando grabs the pen, and signs the contract. Rolando places the title on the table, and points to it, saying that it's his. Both men stand up behind the table, and look at each other. They are both saying heated words, and finally Diego steps away from the table. Rolando steps away, and the two competitors get face to face. The two body guards stay behind Rolando, as the two continue to mouth off. Diego starts to smile, and out of nowhere, feints a punch towards Rolando's face. Rolando flinches, and flops on the mat. The crowd goes crazy as Diego starts to laugh uproariously as Rolando rolls to the outside of the ring. The body guards go to make sure Rolando is alright, and all you hear is Rolando say go get my belt!!!

The CWA title is still on the table with Diego looking at the title pointing at it. The bodyguards come into the ring, and stare Diego down. Again Diego gets a huge smile on his face, and a swift kick comes to the nuts of the first bodyguard. The first body guards drops down like a sack of potatoes. The second body guard comes and tries to attack Diego, but Diego gives him a quick kick to the gut, and then sets up the Buzzkiller. . Diego has the body guard behind him, Rolando rolls into the ring and grabs the title. Diego looks right at Rolando, laughs, and drops the body guard on his head. Rolando rolls back out of the ring, and Diego looks right at Rolando smiling. Diego points at the belt, and the crowd starts to chant Diego's name!!! All of a sudden Check My Brain blasts over the arena. The crowd is a little confused, and Diego and Rolando look towards the stage.

Harvey Buckworth: What is going on here? The Elite already beat down Diego don't tell me they are here to beat down Rolando too?

Ultimate Pain and The Future are up on the stage looking at the two combatants. The three members of the Elite start to clap hands, and congratulating someone. The camera pans to Diego, and he looks confused. Rolando gives a very wry smile, as he slides his arm under the ring, and grabs the mic. As Rolando starts to talk he walks up to the stage.

Rolando: Diego, you are correct I won't have my bodyguards at my side, because of right now they are fired. Ms. Anderson you can take your bodyguards, and shove them up Diego's ass. Diego here is the difference between you and me. I am an Elite athlete and you are just a peasant trying to grab my scraps that I drop on the floor. These fine mine are not my bodyguards, they are the few people I have found who are not underneath me. These men are my equals, and we are all equal. I have just joined Harvard, and now I am part of THE ELITE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! See you at Five Star Attraction!!

As Rolando finally gets up to the top of the ramp he goes, and shakes the hands of every member of The Elite. The four men get in a straight line with The Ultimate Pain, Rolando Fuentes and then The Future as they all raise each others hands. In the middle Rolando just laughs, and points at his Continental Championship!

Harvey Buckworth: WHAT!!! Rolando is part of the new and redesigned Elite! This is not going to be good for Diego at Five Star Attraction, what does this mean! The structure of power has just changed in the CWA!!!!

The camera work is shaky at best and for some reason keeps dropping down. Once the camera gets a little steadier we can see why the camera kept dropping down as the camera man is walking behind the members of Mi Pi Sexy as they wander down the streets of Boston. All around them heads are turning and boyfriends are getting slapped in the back of the head by girlfriends for looking. Lyssa, Helia and Apate are deep in conversation as the camera man struggles to keep up with them. Soon enough, Mi Pi sexy climb some steps and walk inside a building in the centre of the city. The camera lifts up to see that it’s the local police station. The camera quickly follows Mi Pi Sexy inside and soon spots them approaching a near by officer who is flipping through his notebook unaware of what is coming his way.

Lyssa: Hi officer.

Officer: God damn. Eh Hi ladies, what can I do for you?

The officer jumps to his feet, puts away his notepad and sucks in his gut while he talks.

Lyssa: We’re here to report a missing child.

Officer: That’s awful. Can you give me a brief description of this child?

Helia: She’s about 5’2’’, weights about 100lbs and is fugly as hell.

Officer: How about we stick with descriptions instead of personal feelings?

Apate: She’s also about fourteen despite claiming she is older. Her boyfriend meanwhile is about seventy.

Lyssa: I think that might actually be her father or grandfather. So that’s another item that we need to report. Statutory rape of a relative, I assume that’s illegal?

Officer: Very much so. Do you by any chance have a picture of this young lady and her male companion?

Helia: I do.

Helia fumbles around in her massive handbag for a few seconds before producing a picture of both Vikki Venom and Victor Thompson.

Officer: Yeah, she’s definitely no older than fourteen, fifteen at the most. When did she go missing?

Lyssa: Last Wednesday night. I had a match against her, I won, then she ran off with that paedophile and I haven’t seen either of them since. Usually we see her playing with her Barbie dolls before the show but that’s tonight and she hasn’t shown up yet. I’m a little worried that he may have taken her to some weird land where they don’t have laws like West Virginia or something.

Officer: Oh they have laws in West Virginia as well, unfortunately they cant read them. I’ll do my best to track them down and let you ladies know as soon as I find them. Thanks for your concern.

Apate: No problem, thanks for your time officer.

The ladies of Mi Pi Sexy walk away from the officer who takes the time to make sure they safely leave the building before turning back to his notes on the missing child case he has just been handed.

Megan Anderson Picks Your Poison
    The Ultimate Pain versus ???

Ultimate Pain looks at the ramp, awaiting his opponent that is returing for one night only to face Pain! The fans, begin to boo what they see, however! they feel duped! Pain begins to laugh hard, however! He has been given the returing KENNIF LEBLANCH! Kennif looks super excited to see his old "best friend". Pain can't stop laughing. Kennif looks super excited!

Kennif rolls into the ring. Billy Stevens calls for the bell. Kennif gives Pain a HUGE hug. He jumps up and down. He asks for Lindsay Monahan's microphone.

Kennif LeBlanch: NOW DAT'S WAT I'M TALKING AB00----

Pain delivers a huge boot to the face of his former Brotherhood creation. Pain waists no time. He picks up the knocked out Kennif and delivers The Ulti Bomb! Pain goes for the cover! One...two...three!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner via pinfall at a time of sixteen seconds, The Ultimate Pain!

We go backstage where we see NovaKain walking around his teammate that he defeated last week in Shane Lennox. Lennox is looking in a mirrior while NovaKain walks in circles around him.

NovaKain: You must be mesmerized by my success, Lennox. You must feel so honored to fall to such potential in myself! Must must be so humbled!

Shane Lennox: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. You haven't shut up about beating me since.

NovaKain: Well, let it come to no surpirse, inferior one. You should be honored. I'm letting you know how honored you should feel. Hell, you're going to be my teammate in twenty eight days! You should be taking notes if you want to win that Cibernetico.

Shane Lennox: Sorry, I don't have tijme to be a sociopath.

NovaKain: Stop it! I mean, I have the better odds to win the Cibernetico!

There is a knock on the door.

NovaKain: I mean, did you see how I took out A Mouthful of Awesome last night!?? I made those clowns beg on their knees for mercy!

NovaKain gets up to get the door.

NovaKain: They are lucky, because I could have......pulled the trigger!!!!!!!!

Nova opens the door. At the door is Jackson Sonik, Deportista, Tigre Santos, CJ Franchise, and Nero James. They yank NovaKain out of the locker room and begin to pummel him for revange from last night. All five men punch and kick Nova. Shane Lennox gets up from a bench. He sees his teammate getting destroyed. He whistles. All five High Voltage stars stop.

Shane Lennox: Hey, we don't have a problem, do we.

Jackson Sonik looks at NovaKain, who is on the ground in pain. He then looks at Lenoox.

Jackson Sonik: Naw, you're good.

Shane Lennox: Oh, ok! Cool!

Jackson Sonik: Yeah, good luck, man!

Shane Lennox: Yeah, you too!

All five men proceed to kick NovaKain while he is down. Shane Lennox shuts the door on the attack. He then locks the door and continues to struts his stuff back to his bench.

Daren Storm versus Chubby Carlos

Daren Storm and Chubby Carlos go into a collar and elbow tie up that Carlos easily wins as he shoves Storm half way across the ring much to the delight of the fans in attendance. Storm, annoyed at being so easily overpowered, gets back up and tries again but with the exact same result. Storm this time rolls out of the ring and kicks the ring steps out of frustration. Axl Storm comes around to his partner to try and calm him down but Storm brushes off his advice by jumping straight back into the ring and trying a running shoulder block that see’s Carlos not budge but Storm bounces back and falls onto his ass. Storm once again gets back to his feet and goes face to face with the man he did everything possible to avoid having on his team. Storm and Carlos exchange words until Storm stamps on Carlos’ foot and finally moves the big man. Storm goes off the ropes again and this time hit’s a basement drop kick to the standing leg to take the big man off his feet. Storm wastes little time in pinning the left leg down while simultaneously lifting the right leg and twisting the knee at an angle it was never meant to go. Carlos howls in agony as he tries to drag himself towards the bottom rope before any serious damage can be done. Before Carlos reaches the rope Storm lets go and starts to kick away at the back of the right knee before applying a step over toehold. Storm constantly jerks back and forth in an attempt to injure his opponent more than defeat him. Carlos refuses to submit and uses his left leg to kick Storm off of him. Carlos kicks free and quickly rolls out of the ring to avoid further damage. Storm goes to follow but Karl Rooney stops him. This allows Alexis to make her presence felt by kicking away at the injured knee of Carlos behind the referee’s back. Alexis gets a few shots in before quickly running away from the scene of the crime and acting innocent. Storm finally gets the better of Rooney and chop locks the big man to the floor. With Carlos in a bad way, Storm starts to move some furniture around as he pulls the ring steps away from the ring and closer to Carlos.

Storm helps Carlos to his feet before going for an Irish whip only to see it reversed and end up meeting the ring steps with his knees before flipping over them and landing on the floor with a thud. Carlos rolls back into the ring to allow his knee to heal a little while Alexis tries to get Storm back on his feet and back into the ring before Rooney counts him out. Alexis manages to get Storm into the ring on nine to have the match continue. Storm rolls into the ring but immediately regrets it as Carlos hit’s a big splash. Carlos stays in place as Rooney counts but Alexis is again on hand to make the save by putting Storm’s foot on the bottom rope. Carlos can taste the victory as he slowly gets back to his feet and contemplates what to do next. Storm needs to ropes to get to his feet and ends up slumping into the corner. Carlos gets a head of steam and hit’s a second splash this time in the corner. Storm stumbles out and falls flat on his face in the centre of the ring. Carlos has a big smile on his face as he calls for the Nacho Supreme. Storm is pretty much out as Carlos locks in the legs and prepares to swing backwards but Alexis jumps onto the ring apron. Carlos stops mid move and is soon on his back thanks to the interference from Frankie Enzo. Enzo sneaks in behind Carlos and punches him in the temple several times with a set of brass knuckles but it only dazed the big man. Enzo pulls back for a big one but gets speared out of the ring instead. During the commotion Alexis threw the lucky elbow pad into the ring unnoticed by Carlos. As Carlos struggles to his feet Storm loads up the right elbow and waits. Carlos goes to pick up Storm but gets a stiff elbow to the face. Carlos is just about to turn onto dream street when Storm hit’s the Roaring Elbow to ensure he doesn’t take a wrong turn. Storm falls on top of the big man as Alexis sends Rooney back to the action for the Pinfall and the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner in 14 minutes and 38 seconds, via Pinfall, Daren Storm.

Days Until Five Star Attraction: 28 DAYS! OH NO, THE ZOMBIES!!!

Harvey Buckworth: Ya know, Tim, it's just getting closer and closer! We are slowly making our way to New York for the biggest event of the year! FIVE STAR ATTRACTION!

Tim Coleman: Remember last year's epic Roberto/NKA main event? I SURE DON'T!

Harvey Buckworth: But I sure do! And our main event on the side of Adrenaline Rush is going to be much bigger than that. For the first time ever, it will be the Ultimate Pain versus Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

Tim Coleman: Well, hold on there, Harvey! Don't you realise we have one more stop before Five Star Attraction?

Harvey Buckworth: That's right! In two weeks, we invade Charlotte, North Carolina for one final showdown! One final roadblock! It's Collision Course, the next step towards brand supremacy! Over the month, we have announce big match-ups for the event! We announced the street fight that will take place between The Future and A Mouthful of Awesome!

Tim Coleman: A handicap match has been announced as well, as The Ultimate Pain and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will have to put their differences aside to face Mr. Willis, Mr. Showtime, and Rich Stone! Also, Kyle Crosby, the X-Fly Champion, will take on AR's own Diego Gonzalez!

Harvey Buckworth: And, we have one more HUGE match to announce! Both of the cibernetico teams will participate in a battle royal!

Tim Coleman: Oh man, I can't wait to show High Voltage who's boss!

Megan Anderson Picks Your Poison
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen versus ???

Arsen awaits in the ring dilligently. He takes off his sports coat and hands it to referee Karl Rooney. The Boston crowd at the TD Banknorth awaits for Arsen's opponent in silent anticipation. All of the sudden, the fans gasp at horror and dissaproval when the theme of the gigantic monster, The Collosus #5, The Mastodon, hits the PA system. Arsen does nopt look scared of intimidated. Hwoever, The Mastodon marches down the aisle and into the ring like he wants to murder the former world champion. The 7'3 Colossus enters the ring.

Karl Rooney calls for the bell. The colossal superstar towers over the valient and brave NKA, who is over a foot shorter than The Mastodon. The Mastodon looks down at Arsen and just cracks a grin. NKA sticks his hand out, as he continues his tradition of sportsmanship before participating in a match. Mastodon turns his grin into a chuckle. He then roars at NKA and pushes him back. Arsen stumbles, but goes back to approach in an attack mode. Mastodon stops by palm striking the face of Arsen. He lowers the target by then switching up with mid section judo kicks. Arsen gets an instant barage to start the action. Mastodon lowers the target to the right knee of NKA, which has had a crippled history. Mastodon hits five kicks to the leg of Nickolas. He finally takes Nickolas down with a leg sweep. He kicks Arsen in the gut while he is down for a few times. He then grabs Arsen by the beard and toss Arsen up high, and sends him crashing to the ground with amazing power! Arsen rolls across the ring and falls near the ropes. He uses the ropes to try and get up. Mastodon trails him. He grabs Arsen by the ears and delivers a huge headbutt that keeps Arsen up against the ropes. He delivers several elbow strikes to the head of Arsen. Mastodon steps away from the ropes at the request of Rooney. Mastodon roars to the crowd and tauts his Boston haters as he then charges to Arsen at the ropes. Arsen uses leverage to pull down and drop kick Mastodon in the legs, send Mastodon resting on the middle Rope. Arsen gets up slowly. He springs up using the top rope and comes down on the back of The Mastodon with a hard hitting double stomp. Arsen leaps off the back over the ropes and lands onto the mat outside. Arsen punches Mastodon hard in the face once Arsen hits the ground. The fans cheer the fight of Arsen, as he managed to get the big man winded. He high fives a few fans before hitting a high knee to the rested head of Mastodon. Rooney counts Arsen up to six. Arsen rolls inside. He struggles to get Mastodon away from the ropes. Arsern goes to the top rope. He leaps off with a tremendous looking elbow drop! Shades of Randy Savage! Arsen goes for the quick cover!

HE JUST GETS A ONE! Mastodon launches Arsen off of his chest. Arsen is launched like a rocket. He goes rolling back into the ropes. Mastodon slowly gets up. Arsen poaches Mastrodon. Once Mastodon goes to his feet. Arsen charges and leaps. Mastodon catches Arsen and begins to apply a massive bear hug to The Agent of Change.He tries to squeeze the life out of Arsen. Arsen can feel the effect of the squeeze from Mastodon. Arsen thinks quick. He headbutts the colossus adversary, then delivers a mongolian world chop to break the grasp. Mastodon looks stunned. Arsen comes winding back and hits The Assasination Attempt! A vicious rolling elbow! But the Mastodon still stands! Arsen fixes up his elbow pad. He rolls again and hits Mastodon again with a rolling elbow. Mastodon still stands! Arsen pumps up the crowd. He takes off the elbow pad! He winds up the elbow! Arsen is ready to unload. HE goes for the elbow, but Mastodon kicks Arsen in the face with an axe kick. The kick forces Arsen to go propelling into a corner. MAstodon laughs, as he has NKA cornered. He backhand slaps the much smaller Agent of Change. Arsen feels the effect of the slap. Mastodon then begins to ram into Arsen back first. He does it two more times, then runs tot the opposite corner. Arsen dropkicks Mastodon at the last minute. Mastodon rests on both knees. Arsen rolls, hurting his already hurt leg in the process. He fights through the pain and charges at Mastdon. Mastodon takes advantage of the delay and hits Arsen with a massive Samoan Drop. Mastodon gets up. Arsen rolls around with one arm hold his back and the other holding his past injured leg. He picks up Arsen by the moustache (really torturing his facial hair). and picking him up in gorilla press position. He drops Arsen and turns it into a power slam. The keeps the cover on Arsen! One...two..t--.

Arsen flinches. Rooney counts it as a kick out. Mastodon scares Rooney off. He picks up Arsen and takes him back down with a big boot. He stands over Nickolas Arsen and places a foot on his chest! One.....two....th---Arsen flinches again! Mastdon isn't pleased. He then begins to crush the head of Arsen with a boot. Mastodon tells Rooney to ease up. Mastodon scares him up once again. He then begins to horrendously stomp on the cranium of NKA before keeping the crush back on. Arsen tries to reach to the ropes, but the force of the crush cause Arsen to drop. Arsen rolls to the side of the ring and rest upon the apron. Mastodon grabs Arsen up and tries to throw Arsen back into the ring, but Arsen knees Mastodon into the cranium mid jump. Mastodon is dazed and pushed back. Arsen springboards off and soars to Mastodon. Mastodon hits Arsen with a runiing shoulder tackle that stops a quick rally.

Megan Anderson is seen from the top of the entrace ramp. The Ultimate Pain and the Elitle follow behind her, and nod in approval that what the Mastodon is doing to NKA. She smiles at the destruction of Arsen caused by the Mastodon. She is booed by the Boston crowd. Mastodon point at Megan and begisn to applaude. He words "this is for you". He picks up NKA in another gorilla press slam. He runs to the ropes and presses Arsen from the ring and out to the mat. Arsen goes colliding shoulder and knee first hard into the barricade. The thud is heard throughout the TD Banknorth. The fans nearby are concerned with the safety of Arsen. Arsen lies motionless on the floor. Pain is on the ramp laughing, slapping hands with Rolando and Daren while Megan looks at a lifeless Arsen.The Mastodon rolls to the outside. He grabs a visibly hurt Arsen and throws him into the ring steps. Mastodon threatens a few fans before rolling back into the ring. It seems like Arsen isn't getting up. Rooney begins to count out Arsen. He's at a one. A two! Arsen is motionless. The fans here at Boston begin to cheer'Arsen, Arsen!'. Arsen begins to moves his arms at Rooney's count of five. The elite try to root against Arsen. Arsen starts to moves his legs. Seven. Arsedn grabs the apron! Eight! Arsen propells himself with the last bit of strengh that he has left. NINE..............

ARSEN MAKES IT! The fans go nuts! Arsen is still alive! Masotdon goes back on the offensive with kicks to the gut of Arsen while Arsen is still grounded. Rooney tries to takeke Mastodon off of Arsen. Mastodon shakes Rooney off and yells at Rooney in a vile manner. Arsen kips up and hits Mastodon with a flying enziguri to the face. Mastodon stumbles around. Arsen gets back up! He twists the arm of Mastodon and unload a flurry of left leg kicks on the midsection of the Mastodon. Arsen then hits a spinnign heel heel kick in the waist of Mastodon. Arsen hops up with another knee to the nose of Mastodon. Arsen jumps up with a leaping Assasination Attempt to the cranium. The Elite look obviously pissed at Arsen somehow making a comeback. Mastodon turns his back to Arsen. Arsen tries to hit Mastodon with a german suplex. Mastadon laughs. NKA cannot get Mastodon up. He grabs Arsen by the neck and flips him over into a snap mar. Arsen goes into a dragon sleeper by The Mastodon. Arsen keeps the fight up, and throws kicks up to the face of Mastodon. Mastodon has his back turned again! Arsen goes for another German! He actually uses his power! He has Mastodon up! MASTODON IS IN THE AIR! ARSEN THROWS HIM OVER! HE DOES IT! ARSEN HITS A GERMAN SUPLEX! MASTODON HAS BEEN SLAMMED DOWN! Megan Anderson cannot believe what she just saw! The Elite are freaking out! Ultimate Pain wants to punch something! Arsen keeps it for a pin! One....

M<astodon kick out at another one count! How in the hell! Arsen gets to his knees. He picks to rally the crowd for a possible victory. Mastodon gets up. Arsen goes to kick Mastodon for the 007 Driver. Mastodon catches the kick. He spins Arsen around. He catches Arsen with the CollosoSlam! It connects. Mastodon drops down for this cover! IT's all over! One....two....

*Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!*

Rooney stops his count after he hears the bell repeated in an urgent manner. Rooney is clueless as to what is going on, as is The Mastodon, Megan Anderson, The Eleite, and everyone in the arena. The time keeper gets up and goes to Rooney. He whispers som,ething to Rooney. Rooney begins to wave his arms and calls for Lindsay Monahan to come over. He whispers something to her.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the thrity minute time limit for the match has expired! So, the result of this match is a time limit dra!

The Elitle begin to flip. The reaction in the crowd izs mixed, with boos the the match is over, but cheers that Arsen did not lose. Megan Anderson walks down the aisle and to the ring. She rolls in and argues with the time keeper and Rooney. Arsen tries to get up whuile their focus is on the officials. The crowd cheers for five more minutes. Arsen begins to shake his fist in the air. He gets up. He wants five more minutes as well. Megan Anderson sees this. She tells Arsen that he's finsihed. Arsen pushes Megan aside and runs at the Mastodon. He knees Mastodon into the corner! Rooney sees this. He decides to take the match into a five minute overtime! A clock on the screen begins to go off! The crowd is going crazy. Arsen uses all the fight he has left in him! He chops Mastodon repeatedly in the chest. He then knees Mastodon hard in the gut. He tosses the Mastodon out of the corner. Arsen leaps out from the turnbuckle and dropkicks the side of Mastodon. Mastodon wobbles, but still stands. Arsen punches the mat several times. He gets up but is met with a big boot to the face by Mastodon.

Two minutes and thirty seconds left. Mastdon body slams Arsen hard to the mat. He then jumps on top of Arsen hard with a body press. Mastodon yells that he will end this. He goes to the top rope! Here it comes! CollosoSault! But Arsen moves! The giant comes crashing down to the mat! Mastodon rest upon his knees! Arsen uses this to get up and kick Mastodon in the skull several times! Arsen winds up with one final kick! HE NAILS IT! MASTODON DROPS DOWN! THHIS IS IT! Arsen goes for it! TARGER LOCKED! Arsen tries to make the big man tap out! He's got ten seconds to do it! Arsen increases the pressure! The big man is going to tap! Five seconds left! Mastodon won't tap! Three! Two! One! Mastodon doesn't tap! There goes the draw!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, because Nick Arsen nor the Mastodon could score a victory on the overtime, referee Karl Rooney has made it official! This match ends in a time limit draw!

Arsen realises that he failed to make The Mastodon tap in time. Arsen collapses and rolls near the corner. The Elite head to the ring. Officials come to check on the health of Arsen. Megan comes into the ring. She cannot believe that Arsen actually stood toe to toe with the giant. The Elite throws officials aide. Rolando and Daren Storm grabs Arsen by the arms. The Ultimate Pain and and Megan Anderson go to tend to the Mastodon. The Mastodon is livid that he could not defeat Arsen. Mastodon body splashes Arsen from the grasp of the Elite and into the corner. He begins to visciously elbow Arsen in the face. Arsen's stitches from last week begin to re-open. Ultimate Pain tells Mastodon to stand down. Rolando and Daren hold Arsen again. Arsen cracks a bloody smile at the sight of Pain. Pain asks for Arsen to cave in. He asks for Arsen to unleash that beast! Arsen raises his hand to Pain. He wants a handshake! Pain is angry! The plan is backfiring! Pain kicks Arsen in the gut, and much like previous weeks. Arsen gets a massive Ulti Bomb from Pain! Mastodon makes matters worse by going to the top rope and hitting the CollosoSault! Mastodon gets up and begins to roar in the face of Arsen. The Elite go to pat on the back of Mastodon. However, Mastodon begins to resent theme, even his Ciberneticop captains. He rolls out of the ring, and marches to the back out in anger!

As Mastodon goes to the back. Pain begins to mouth off to NKA. Megan Anderson asks for Arsen to be picked up. Megan yells at Nick that Arsen disrespected her. Megan tells him to transform and make money! Arsen shakes his head. Megan SLAPS NKA! Megan tells Pain to dish out more punishment!

All of the sudden, Arsen's best friend and protege, Diego Gonzalez, marches down the aisle and begins to attack the Elitle. He kicks Axl in the face. He pushes the Ultimate Pain down. He back body drops an approaching Daren Storm. However, when Diego sees his adversary in Rolandio Fuentes cowardly in the corner with the Continental Title, Megan orders Diego not to attack Rolando, or Diego is fired! Diego begins to get in the face of Megan Anderson. This give Ultimate Pain and the Future time to get back up and pounce on the distracted Diego. They begin to rip Diego apart with kicks and stomps. Rolando begins to join in as well. They pick up Diego and throw him to Rolando! Rolando superkick Diego in the face!

Chubby Carlos then runs down the ring in an attempt to save Arsen and Diego. He starts to attack Daren Storm for retaliation earlier. Rolando and Pain make the save and begin to take down the lovable fat guy. Axl Storm just watches in the corner. Megan Anderson grabs a microphone! Chubby gets thrown out of the ring.

Megan Anderson: You want to resent me? You want to call me out? Well, bravo, Nickolas! You were right all aloing! You exposed something alright!

Ultimate Pain locks in the Ulti-Vice on Nickolas as he begins to scream.

Megan Anderson: You're not as smart as this proves you to be, Arsen. For this big reveal of me wanting to change you will only lead to your demise at Five Star Attraction!

Megan Anderson kicks Arsen in the face with a high heel.

Megan Anderson: And let this be a lesson to all of those who want to go in a different direction than I want them, to. Let this be a lesson in disrespecting me. Because so help me God, if you come on this brand, and try to humiliate me the way Arsen has, then you've got another thing com---

Megan is interupted by backstage footage of Nero James kendo sticking The Mastodon in the hallways of the facility. Jackson Sonik, Deportista, Tigre Santos, and CJ Franchise are dropkicking the legs of the Mastodon to make srue he isn't going anywhere. They gang attack the big man backstage after on exhausting match. The fans in the arena begin to go crazy. Mastodon is on one knee before Jackson takes a High Voltage Flag and raises it.

Jackson Sonik: In the name of HIGH VOOOOOOOLATGEEEEEEE!

Jackson swings the flag pole and hits Mastodon several times. Eventually, Jackson manages to chop the big man down like a tree. They celebrate their attack on another Adrenaline Rush Team Member! First NovaKain, now Mastodon! the all point at the camera and begin to march. The scene cuts back into the ring, where Pain breaks the hol. Rolando, Daren, Pain, and Axl stand in a line, knowing that High Voltage team members are coming into the ring after what The Future lead parts of their team to do last night. Megan Anderson knows that they are coming as well. She bolts out of the ring and begins to flee through the crowd. Diego uses this time to wake up aqnd get a fallen Arsen out of the ring.

Jackson Sonik and Deportista emege at the top of the entrance ramp. The are the only two. The four men of the Elite ask for them to come down. Tigre Santos, CJ franchise, and Nero James comes from the crowd and roll into the ring. Deportista runs down the ramp. The attack is on. Jackson begins to wave the flag of High Voltage! CJ Frnchise springboard dropkicks Rolando Fuentes out of the ring. Tigre begins to pound on Axl, while Nero hits Pain with his kendo stick. Pain gets a hold of the stick and breaks it, then begins to take Nero down. Jackson Sonik rolls into the ring. Jackson, Tirge, and CJ save Nero by clotheslining Pain out of the ring. Axl Storm approaches CJ, who forearms Axl in the face and tosses him out of the ring. Daren is remaining. He gets a Double 1-Up from the tag team champions! The last shot of the broadcast is The Elite retreating up the ramp, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen in a bloody mess to save his reputation, and High Voltage gaining revenge on what ends the final Adrenaline Rush of the year!

Quick Results
    Ashley Adams def. Alexa
    Billy Hatcher def. Austerio, Blue Flame, & Bakary Eboue
    Frankie Enzo def. Ceberus Thorn, Kevin Alexander, & Hawk Bonsen
    Ultimate Pain def. Kennif leBlanch
    Daren Storm def. Chubby Carlos
    NKA & The Mastodon Draw

Matches By
    God
    N. Quincy Talent
    BenWah

Promos By
    Harry Morgan
    Jimmy King
    N. Quincy Talent
    God
    BenWah
    PeaceSells
    Austerio

GFX By
    God
    HH3
    Doom
    Last edited by God; 12-03-2010 at 10:53 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Live From Boston, Massachusetts

I said it a few weeks ago and I feel silly saying it again but it's true. These shows just keep getting better and better each week.

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Ashley Adams def. Alexis
    Like hell she did
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Status

Thank You Mr.D

Here it is folks, come one come all and see Adrenaline Rush.

Redwood Original

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Spectacular Main Event! Kudos to yous.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people

In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I'd fix it, but I'm scared I'd erase everything again
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Brilliant show, and Billy's on the Adrenaline Rush squad... oh hell yeah.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, so the Cibernetico looks as such:

The Future, NovaKain, The Mastodon, Frankie Enzo, Billy Hatcher, Chubby Carlos, & Shane Lennox
    VS.
    A Mouthful of Awesome, Death By Us, Tigre Santos, JT Saxton, Nero James, & CJ Franchise
    -------
    Spoiler:

God

Status

Team AR for the easy win. We'll tell Chubby that their is a big chocolate cake for the winner and he'll do all the work
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Brilliant show guys, just brilliant.

What an ending! That match with Arsen and Mastodon was very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent
    Ashley Adams def. Alexis
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    Like hell she did
    Alexis' time will come when she has to bow down to the new Women's Champion, Ashely Adams.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 12-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.

Banner credit: Booty

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

lols @ Kennif.

Great show as ever guys.

And he scores goals...!

People's Champion

Status

Pretty good show.......but unfortunately, I lost.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    Pretty good show.......but unfortunately, I lost.
    Don't worry sir, you'll have a good opportunity to redeem yourself with a win on the next show. Trust me...

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BenWah View Post
    Don't worry sir, you'll have a good opportunity to redeem yourself with a win on the next show. Trust me...
    I am gonna trust you on this one, Ben.

God

Status

Let's hope you're against Chubby Carlos as he wont have regained consciousness yet Easy win for whoever faces him.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status

What a great way to end the shows on both brands this year!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Team AR for the easy win. We'll tell Chubby that their is a big chocolate cake for the winner and he'll do all the work
    O Rly?
    Well here's to High Voltage not only taking a W in the Battle royal at Collision Course but also for a blow out at FSA!

People's Champion

Status

Let's hope you're against Chubby Carlos as he wont have regained consciousness yet Easy win for whoever faces him.
    I'll take it, please.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Great show as usual. This show did a great job in building up CC and 5SA.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

TLC Re: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Live From Boston, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    What a great way to end the shows on both brands this year!

O Rly?
    Well here's to High Voltage not only taking a W in the Battle royal at Collision Course but also for a blow out at FSA!

Pity Billy Hatcher is going the battle royale than huh? :te:

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status

TLC Re: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Live From Boston, Massachusetts

In the immortal words of Daffy Duck "You realize of course this means war.....

Thread Information