Thread: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Boston, Mass (Preview)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Boston, Mass (Preview)

The TD Banknorth Garden will be infected when Adrenaline Rush hosts its final show of the year in Boston, Massachussetts.

After the broadcast from Fairbanks, Alaska this past week, Megan Anderson observed the bloody body of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen being carried away by EMTs. Instead of a look of concern for her recent antagonist, she had a look of anger. She gave Arsen the night off and ordered Arsen not to interfere in the main event, which saw the newly formed Elite take care of Arsen's protege, former CWA Continental Champion Diego Gonzalez. Outraged with Arsen once again attempting to disobey her for some sort of "conspiracy", Megan Anderson has DEMANDED to meet with Nickolas Kennedy Arsen to discuss his position on the brand, and to clear up any of his accusations to the public. What will Megan have to say? Will Arsen be able to cooperate?

In addition to Megan ordering a meeting with Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, Megan has also made the challenge of The Ultimate Pain official. At Five Star Attraction in New York City, THE DREAM MATCH ONE AND A HALF YEARS IN THE MAKING will take place! Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will face The Ultimate Pain. Anderson states that while Arsen is concerned of alleged back alley deals on the brand, he should continue his "mission to restore his so-called honor". So, in addition to the match announcement for Five Star Attraction, Anderson has also made a set of matches to prepare the two men for their highly anticipating, first-time encounter. Megan Anderson will Pick the Poison of The Ultimate Pain and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen.

When asked about the assigned opponents for Arsen and Pain on this Adrenaline Rush, Megan kept it confidential. However, she did describe the qualities for the assigned opponents for each man. For The Ultimate Pain, his opponent will be a man that the people want to support after past struggles, much like Nickolas Kennedy Arsen himself. Pain's opponent was then described as valiant, courageous, but yet out of line and inactive to the brand. Is Megan bringing in a returning superstar?

We'll have to find out when Pain encounters his opponent. In the meantime, Megan described Nick Arsen's opponent as a road block. She continued, saying that Arsen's opponent, much like the Ultimate Pain, is a big challenge. It is a man that will show no remorse. It is a man, that to some degree, isn;t even a man! What could that possibly mean?

Megan has prepared both men for combat gainst one another by putting them against opponents that represent each foe. Who will triumph in thier trials? Will Arsen be able to gain some much needed focus for this challenge? will he prove to further be his own demise? How will The Ultimate Pain fair? And is there something we don't know?

The hatred between Rolando Fuentes and Diego Gonzalez continues to soar to escalating heights. It started because of a championship. It started as a match of the better contender. And it has turned into something much, much more. It has turned into a matter of disrespect. It has been personal. The two will do battle in New York City for the CWA Continental Championship at Five Star Attraction. So, on this edition of Adrenaline Rush, Diego and Rolando has ordered the two to put their problems aside for one week, stop the vandalism of each other's possesions, and come together to officially enstate Diego's rematch clause and make their battle at FSA official on paper! A contract signing has been ordered, with security standing by, between Diego and Rolando!-
    Alexa returned to action this past week, giving an impressive performance in a tag team match that her team unfortunately came up on the losing side of. The loss didn;t stop her from gaining a bit of revenge on Alexis. Alexa rammed her first into alexis' face several times before Alexis could escape. It's seems gratifying, but for the woman who suffered a miscarrage, it's not enough. Alexa will get to fulfill that revenge against Alexis at Five Star Attraction for the Women's Title. In the meantime, Alexa will have an obstacle to overcome before the delayed encounter. And at the order of Megan anderson, Alexis will be a factor to decide the fate of this challenge. With Alexis as the special guest referee, Alexa will take on Ashley Adams in a match with a lot to prove for both competitors. Ashley Adams picked up a hard fought victory against Elke this past week, but still didn't show enough to put her ahead of the other competitors. What better way to do that than beat the assigned number one contender for the Women's Title? Will Alexis be able to play fair, or will Alexa's actions drive Alexis to bend the rules she will govern?

In recent weeks, The Future, in Axl and Daren Storm, have not seen eye to eye with each other in terms of putting themselves ahead of the competition and creating a indestructable force of an Adrenaline Rush team for the Brand versus Brand Cibernetico at Five Star Attraction. Daren Storm proposed an offer to Frankie Enzo a month or so back that would reserve a spot on Daren and Axl's team for Enzo. All Enzo had to do was pick up a victory. Enzo was not able to do that against an aspiring and lovable talent in Chubby Carlos. Daren was not happy with that at all, making sure that Chubby would not take Frankie's assigned spot on the team. After attempting to set Frankie up for another victory this past week in a No-DQ match, Daren's plot backfired when Axl kicked Enzo in the face, and setted Chubby Carlos up for a victory and a spot on the AR Squad. Axl saw Chubby as the better teammate. This further increased the bickering between the brothers. So, to prove a point, Daren Storm demanded a match against his new AR teammate, Chubby Carlos. Will Daren be relentless towards his teammate, or will Chubby show that him being on the team isn't a fluke?

In the meantime, Axl Storm is out to prove that he is not a poor decision maker. He has set up two Last Chance Qualifiers for the final two spots of the Cibernetico Squad! In the first match, Axl will give Frankie Enzo redemption, but he will also have to take on the big submission expert Kevin Alexander and the newcomber Cerebrus Thorn to qualify? Will Enzo FINALLY be able get the spot Daren reserved for him?

Blue Flame failed in an attempt to stand up to The Masotdon for a spot on the Cibernetico Squad. He will also take place in a Last Chance Qualifier when he takes on the newcombers in the mysterious Austerio, and the ruthless Billy Hatcher, who debuted this past week with a bang.

It's the final Adrenaline Rush of the year! It takes place Wednesday, December 1st, 2010, on the Wrestling Clique Network, live from Boston!

Megan Anderson will Pick Your Poison
    The Ultimate Pain versus ???
    (Referee: Billy Stevens)

Megan Anderson will Pick Your Poison
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen versus ???
    (Referee: Karl Rooney)

Special Guest Referee: Alexis
    Alexa versus Ashley Adams

Much to Prove
    Daren Storm versus Chubby Carlos
    (Referee: Karl Rooney)

Last Chance Qualifier for AR's Cibernetico Squad
    Frankie Enzo versus Cerebrus Thorn versus Kevin Alexander versus HAwk Bonsen
    (Referee: Johnny Yamaguchi)

Last Chance Qualifier for AR's Cibernetico Squad
    Blue Flame versus Billy Hatcher versus Austerio versus Bakary Eboue
    (Referee: Billy Stevens)

Plus, all your other favorite Adrenaline Rush superstars! NovaKain, the newcomber "Sugar Daddy" Shane Lennox, the lovely ladies of Mi Pi Sexy, "The Nilhist Nightmare" Elke, and more!

------------

Private Message your promos to BenWah by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, November 26th, 2010. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send BenWah a Private Message with what you want to do.
    Last edited by God; 12-02-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: Adrenaline Rush - December 1st, 2010 - Boston, Mass (Preview)

Oh yeah, cannot wait, I plan on winning my first match

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

December 1st, that's my birthday!

Looks like a great card, I'll contact Harry Morgan about us doing something together for the contract signing segment with Diego and Rolando.

Banner credit: Booty

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Do you know me?

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Actually looking forward to this show, even though I'm not on it. I'll write a promo for the show though. :D Looks great.

Danger Zone

Status

This looks like its going to be a pretty good show

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

Any idea what time show will be up? Can't wait!! =)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

WTF happened to the preview?
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    WTF happened to the preview?
    Dont know what happened but I think it's back to how it originally was.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Nice.

To answer ITM's question, unfortunately tomorrow. I've had a pretty shitty week, and I still need to get some stuff written.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Status

Sorry for the delay everyone. Along with what Nicky said, things have been randomly busy and unorganized for myself. It'll be up soon though.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status

That's cool =) everyone gets busy sometimes haha

Thread Information