Thread: CWA Meltdown Pre-Show - October 6th, 2010 - Live From Madrid, Spain

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

CWA Meltdown Pre-Show - October 6th, 2010 - Live From Madrid, Spain

Pre-Show

The camera pans to the CWA logo. Michelle Kelly is standing behind a waist high desk. Behind her there are four 52 inch televisions showing a rotating CWA logo. With the table facing the camera, on the podium is another television ingrained in the set with another smaller television in it. She has a big smile as she introduces her next segment.

Michelle Kelly: Welcome to Prelude before Meltodown. Here is your free preview show, before our huge extravaganza Meltdown!!! Over the past couple of months here in the CWA arena we have seen many veterans take their leave of the CWA, and have left some of the younger talent to scour our hallways. Two of these young CWA superstars have been Continental Title holder Diego Gonzalez and former MMA Superstar Rolando Fuentes. This feud began two months ago after Diego Gonzalez beat Rolando Fuentes in a Continental title tournament. Let’s show you the ending to this great match!!!

The tv’s flicker on, and it shows the ending to the match on July 28th’s edition to Adrenaline Rush.

Rolando spots Jessica and see’s a chance to grab some headlines. Rolando exit’s the ring and grabs Jessica by the hair before dragging her back into the ring. Rolando positions Jessica for the Icepick and is just about to hit it when Diego clubs him from behind. Jessica rolls out of the ring terrified as Diego takes some revenge on Rolando by hitting the Buzzkiller. However, Diego isn’t done yet as he then locks in the Smokescreen and forces Rolando to admit defeat.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and advancing to the final, Diego Gonzalez.

The camera pans back to Michelle Kelly, as she continues with the segment

Michelle Kelly: After this something snapped in the former MMA superstar, as there began very visible changes in Rolando Fuentes. He began calling himself Ice, his appearance began dishelved, and he went on a one man destruction spree. It did not make things any better when Diego Gonzalez went on to win the Continental Championship, a championship that all the experts picked for Rolando Fuentes to win.

Enzo doesn't want to goes down without a fight. Enzo notions towards Diego that he wants some more. Diego, tired, runs off the ropes slowly. Instead of another sharp kick to Enzo, Diego takes the literal time to hit Enzo in the temple with the hardest kick that we will probably see all night. diego collapses on the ground onto Enzo, with Yamaguchi getting the three count!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, at the time of 13 minutes and 9 seconds, your winner by pinfall and the Inaugural Continental Champion...Diego Gonzalez!!!

The camera quickly pans back to Michelle.

Michelle Kelly: Not only this, but Rolando was regulated to the Pre-Show, were he too won his match, but his sanity started to quickly unravel. He was seen attacking people in the streets, and he made Diego Gonzalez his obsession. Diego though has been a rock throughout not letting the violent outbursts get to him, as he continues to defend his CWA title. Although last week on Adrenaline Rush Rolando Fuentes was doing commentary, and he couldn’t keep his nose out of the action for long.

Rolando gets up from the commentary booth and follows Jessica. Jessica goes into the ring and begins to hand her boyfriend his title. However, Rolando rolls in quickly and pushes Jessica Haze onto the ground and holds the title. He gazes into it as Nickolas tends to Jessica and Diego has a profound look on his face. He pushes Rolando while Rolando is cherishing the belt. Diego asks what his problem is. Rolando ignore Diego and continues to look at the title. Diego pushes Rolando again. Rolando screams that this should be his and not Diego’s. Diego tries to yank his belt back, but Rolando kicks Diego in the side. Diego steps back. Rolando drops the title and charges. Diego prepares for a pounce and the two begin to throw punches at each other. They roll to the outside and begin to violently swing at each other. The fans in Dover are going nuts. Security comes down to separate Diego and Rolando. Rolando spits at Diego. Diego successfully break free as they brawl some more. The huge sea of rabid competitors and security slowly migrates to the backstage area.

Michelle Kelly: With this blatant show of disrespect we go into October 6t were these two men plan on tearing each other apart. We caught up with Rolando Fuentes and grabbed these comments from him. Please parents be warned there are some adult images, and they are not condoned by the CWA. These points only reflect the views of Rolando Fuentes.

Michelle points to the television and you see Rolando sitting in an electric chair. His face is now almost covered with a full beard, and his hair is shaggy and unkempt. His face is painted different colors, and his white t-shirt is almost black with the soot and dirt. It looks like Rolando has not taken a bath in many months.

Rolando Fuentes: Diego, they talk about obsession, and how obsession could be a bad thing. They talk about how obsession can destroy a man’s mind. Look at me Diego I am living proof of this notion. I am after two things, to destroy you for doing this to me, and to take what is rightfully mine. That title tournament was mine, I had the win, but you and your harlet decided to take it away from me. You destroyed my dreams. Scott Coker and Dana White are not in my plans now because of YOU! Wrestling was just a side hobby, something I wanted to do until I got into the UFC, and because of you I am here strapped to an electric chair wondering if I should have them the throw the switch. This shock therapy seems to make my mind clearer, it seems to make me find my true path. Every time the switch is thrown I see you in my thoughts, as I rip you from limb to limb. I also hear my screams of pain when I tapped out to your Buzzkiller. Diego, I should warn you that all I see is red, with your face right dead in my sights. Have you ever been in the ring with a man who has lost all sense of reality, who has lost his mind? Well if you have not, then this will be your first time. I will hit you with the Icepick, and I will take your arm clear off your body!! You did this to me! YOU DID!!!! And I hate you for it. I hope you are ready for the mental anguish I am about to unleash on you. Mick go ahead and throw the switch!

The camera pans to black as you hear electricity, and a maniacal laugh echoing through the darkness. The camera pans back to Michelle, and she seems a little unsettled.

Michelle Kelly: As stated before these views are not shared by the CWA, but only Rolando Fuentes. This is one of the biggest rivalries in the CWA, and as you can tell Rolando Fuentes means business! October 6th you need to catch these two gladiators in the CWA ring at MELTDOWN!!!!

The camera pans to black, and you hear the opening riff to Monster from Skillet playing over the television. A graphic for Meltdown splashes over the screen, and a picture of Rolando Fuentes and Diego Gonzalez splashes over the music.

The secret side of me, I never let you see

I keep it caged but I can't control it

So stay away from me, the beast is ugly

I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls

It comes awake and I can't control it

Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head

Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The screen starts showing Rolando and Diego performing their various maneuvers. You see Rolando landing Ice picks on several people, and you see Diego performing the Buzz killer on various athletes, and the last Buzzkiller shows Rolando tapping several times. The screen then pans to Rolando and Diego facing off each other before their Adrenaline Rush.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
    I must confess that I feel like a monster

I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster

As the music continues it shows highlights of Rolando Fuentes, destroying people. He is running people into the turnbuckles at full force, applying his arm bar, and the various back breakers he has done to many of the opponents. Then they do a photo montage of how Rolando has changed in appearance over the past couple of months. As it shows his clean cut appearance when he came into the CWA, to his unkempt appearance, with face paint. It shows his slow degeneration into insanity. As the music goes I, I Feel Like a Monster, it shows both men in the ring ready to destroy each other as we go to a commercial break

We fade into the jam-packed arena in Madrid, Spain; the sight of the highly anticipated CWA pay-per-view Meltdown. The arena is buzzing as they're enjoying the Pre-Show. The first match featured local talent facing off; the featured match of the Pre-Show, for the Tag Team Titles was about to begin with the introductions. Suddenly the lights in the arena begin to dim, and then some text begins to fade on the jumbo screen.

Clique Wrestling Alliance Presents:
    Mr. Showtime
    In
    Meltdown: The SHOW to Remember

The final line of text disappears as the fans boo the sight of Mr. Showtime's name. Suddenly Flashing Lights by Kanye West begins to blare through the sound system and out comes the man himself. He comes out to a not-so-warm welcome from the fans in attendance; he comes out in his normal street clothes and carrying a microphone in his hand. But what isn't usual is how he looks out into the sea of faces in the arena; his eyebrow is scowled and his mouth shows no expression, but gives an intense look into his mindset. Then as the music fades and without saying a word, Mr. Showtime turns and looks up at the jumbo screen. A video begins to play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjuS17DGlA

When the video ends, Showtime turns to the fans and brings the microphone up to his mouth.

Showtime: Now I'm not a chick with a nice rack and curves that will make a man cross his legs, but I think my point has clearly been made on what I'm going to do tonight.

The fans boo just as Showtime says his first syllable and they continue at the last, then as he slowly walks down to the ring.

Showtime: So for those of you slow-witted people who need me to explain...my point is that just as The Bride took out every member of the Crazy 88's one by one...the other wrestlers in the Rumble tonight will fall one by one. Some maybe quick and painless; and others will be quick and very painful. Now I may not take out that many, but let me assure you that anyone who happens to cross paths with me...will fear my wrath and be dispatched from whence they came.

Showtime stops when he reaches the ring apron. The crowd begins to chant something, but it is unknown to Showtime as it is in a different language. He walks up the ring steps and stops at the top step; he turns and looks out into the fans in front of him.

Showtime: Too bad you people don't come with subtitles.

Now things turn badly as fans boo, shout, and scream at Showtime. He looks and smiles as he sees a few fans rushing to the security barricade, but then getting cut off by security. Showtime steps up and walks along the apron, then enters the ring.

Showtime: But enough about you mere spectators, let's get down to why I'm out here.

Showtime walks halfway around the ring, and takes his mark in the center of the ring.

Showtime: Not only am I here about business...I'm also out here about personal matters. The business part is the Rumble and the personal matters mean a couple of people, Clint Shepard and CJ Franchise. First Clint, this caveman has been finding his way into my business for far more times then I care to count. He's like William Shatner...he's still hanging in there, but he needs to hang it up or just die! He's got some nerve proclaiming himself an Icon; coming from someone who has been the Tinsel Town Icon for a long time, I know an icon when I see one. Clint Shepard is no Icon; he's not even good enough to spit shine the shoes of any icon that exists. So Clint if you need any work after you retire from wrestling, I could always need somebody to spit shine my boots; you may not deserve to, but I'm a giving kind of person. So if you happen to find yourself in this match Clint, I hope find me so I can eliminate you from the Rumble...and from professional wrestling for that matter.

Then there's CJ Franchise. He's not the spotlight's favorite wrestler, that's me. No...CJ Franchise is more like a zit on the spotlight's ass! He's not welcomed, and needs to be popped and go away. CJ Franchise needs to go away...because he's trying to be somebody like me, but he lacks something that is holding him back from being like me and it's his straight-edge lifestyle; living like this sets up boundaries. I have no boundaries, so I give myself the freedom to do whatever I need to get done; whether it is something in or out of the ring. But by all means CJ, continue to live your life your way, then you can move to Boston and open up your own bar and call it Cheers. Everybody will know your name, but not give a damn about who you are. So if I see you in the Rumble...expect to get a SHOT of pain, an INJECTION of embarrassment, and an OVERDOSE of disappointment and failure.

Showtime lowers the microphone from his mouth to catch his breath. As he does, he looks around and hears the continuing jeers from the CWA fans in Spain, and then he brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Showtime: Now don't just think that I'm all about those two wastes of oxygen. I can probably think of about 25 other guys that I can tell you about, but I don't have time nor do I want to spend all that time trying to remember who the hell they are. They maybe different to you regular people, but to me they're all the same. They're the same, because they share the same fate if they try to get in my way of winning the Rumble, they get beat down, busted up, and tossed over the top rope. Then there's one person that is unlike them all...and that's my friend, Steve Osborn.

The boos grow louder at the mention of Osborn's name.

Showtime: That's right, Steve Osborn. He's the mastermind and the man behind the curtain of the Submission Coalition. The way things stand between us is very interesting, because of our alliance. Now being that we're both tremendous competitors, we'll just put all things aside for tonight and go at it if we happen to cross paths, but that's not right. If anything, we'll try our damndest to make sure that member of the Submission Coalition wins this thing. We'll take things down so that it's just the two us, then we'll throw down and one of us will win. Then you can call one of us an insurance policy if Mr. Willis wins the World Title from Rich Stone, but...but that happening is highly, highly unlikely, because Rich Stone is in a league of his own and Mr. Willis isn't eve remotely close to reaching. So Willis, enjoy what time you have remaining with your name on the marquee of this pay-per-view, because as soon as you lose, you'll fall rapidly into obscurity.

Showtime lowers the microphone and walks close to one side of the ropes, then he steps through and drops from the apron to the floor. He walks around the ring and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Showtime: Now...I'm a realist. I know there's the possibility that I may not walk out the winner of the Rumble; now if that and Osborn not winning, what does the future hold for Mr. Showtime? If something like this should just happen, as far-fetched as it maybe, then I think a drastic change should take place. And that change would probably be something along the lines of me quitting something that most people have been hoping for me to do for quite a long time.

The boos from the crowd begin to die down as Showtime continues to do laps around the ring. Now some faint cheers can be heard. Showtime finally stops, and gets close to the fans in the front row.

Showtime: You think I'm talking about quitting the pro wrestling business right?

The fans, for a rare moment begin to cheer loudly at the mention of Showtime quitting.

Showtime: Well...don't count on it! Don't count on me retiring anytime soon, because as good as I've been ever since I got here, I'm still haven't reached my peak.

Showtime lowers the microphone from his mouth as he backs up from the fans and laughs as they boo him. Showtime climbs up the apron, then re-enters the ring. He looks around at the fans, then climbs up the corner and sits on the top turnbuckle.

Showtime: So you people better get used to seeing my face...and listening to what I have to say, because I'm going to be around for a long time; you'll all be dead and I'll still be in the greatest wrestling shape of my life. There is no doubting, no questioning, and no hiding from my top notch in-ring abilities. And as much as you people waste time denying it, you actually know it's all there and that I'm speaking truth and not whistling Dixie out my ass.

Showtime drops down from the corner, walks across the ring and exits the ring. He walks up the ramp until he reaches the stage and turns back to the fans.

Showtime: So when the curtain finally opens on this production, just remember what I told here tonight. And I'm just going to add one more thing: The Ruler of the Ring slipped right through my fingers and missed out on being a part of history, and tonight is another opportunity to etch my name in the CWA history books; and I don't plan on letting this chance slip through my fingers, because the time is right for me to make history by winning the Rumble. So somebody go tell Michael Buffer that I'm ready to Rumble.....and live...from Madrid...it's Showtime!

Showtime lowers the microphone one last time, then Flashing Lights hits again. Showtime gets one last look at the fans, and then he turns and walks through the curtain into the backstage area.

Richard Emerson: The following contest is your pre-show bout to Meltdown. It is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Tag Team Championship!

The crowd roars at the announcement of the championships being on the line to warm up Meltdown to follow. The cheers turn into boos once the theme of The Un-Americans hit.

Richard Emerson: Introducing the challengers first! At a combined weight of 468 pouds, they are the unpatriotic duo of Abdul Akbar Aslam and Hakeem Mustafe, The Un-Americans!

Although they have no reason to be bitter, the toward give The Un-Americans a good amount of heat due to their assualt against fan favorites in A Mouthful of Awesome. Both men enter the ring and approach the ropes focused at the hard camera, raising their right hands in a militant manner. The crowd goes ballistic once they hear "Boomer Kuwanger" by Armcannon!

Richard Emerson: And now, the champions! Hailing from The Spanish Inquistion and weighing at a combined weight of 400 pouds on the dot, they are your current CWA World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Sonik and Deportista! Together, they are A Mouthful of Awesome!

The tag team champions storm from the entrance tunnel! Jackson Sonik has a determined look on his face as he struts straight to the ring, slapping the hands of a few fans as he does it. Deportista, on the other hand, is dress like a Matador! He slaps hands and even dives into the sea of home town friends that he sees. Jackson enters the ring and approaches the Un-Americans, but is held back by referee Shaun Quinn. Deportista enters the ring. They hand their belts to Quinn, who holds them high in the air to signal a title match. Jackson asks for Deportista to be on the side, while Abdul and Hakeem dedebates on who starts for their team. Jackson doesn't care, as he charges to their corner with fury and hits a huge uppercut onto the jaw of Abdul, with the foce pushing Hakeem through the ropes and out of the ring. Quinn unpreparely starts the match!

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Un-Americans versus A Mouthful of Awesome (c)

Jackson continues to pummel on a conered Abdul. The crowd is estatic for the fury shown by Jackson. Jackson whips Adbul to the AMOA corner. Jackson charges with a huge knee to the temple of Adbul, Jackson tags in Deportista from the from the perch. Once Jackson hops out, Deportista leaps in with an enziguri to the temple of Abdul! Adbul stumbles out. Deportista pushes him back to the Un-American corner, and then charges with a huge boot to the face of Abdul! AMOA bringing the fire out of the gate. Adbul stumbles out. Deportista hits the ropes and hits a bulldog. Deportista flips Adbul over, then Deportista rolls out of the ring. Lucha rules apply, and Jackson springboards off the ropes and hits Abdul in the throat with a springboard dropkick! Adbul rolls around the ring, holding his throat, before Jackson traps him for the cover! One...tw-- Adbul finds himself near the ropes.

Hakeem is finally on his side off the ring now. Jackson picks up Adbul and hits him with a few windmill strikes, pushing him back to the ropes Jackson slaps the chest a few times before whipping Abdul. Holding on to the arm of Adbul, Abdul is whipped back by Jackson and falls into Jackson's knee. Jackson uses the cross kneeled position of Jackson to hop up from behind and hit a spiked hurricarana on Abdul! Adbul lhit the mat hard. Hakeem is trying to yell at him to wake him up. Jackson goes for a pin, but he once again gets a two count. Abdul rolls out of the ring after the pin attempt. Jackson rallies the crowd and runs to the ropes, following Abdul with a tope con giro over the ropes and onto Abdul! Deportista and Hakeem now enter the ring as the legal men! Hakeem hits an approaching Deportista with several leg kicks. Hakeem then tries to catch the lanky lucha with a discus punch that Deportista evades and counters with a kick to the gut. Jackson Sonik slaps hands with many fans before hoping back onto the ring apron. Deportista hits Hakeem with a leg sweep takedown. Deportista follow it up with a hoping double stomp to the head of Hakeem. Deportista tags in Jackson, who props the head of Hakeem and kicks it in the face. Jackson hoists Hakeem up again and snapmares him, following it up with a dropkick to the back. Hakeem rolls around, finally seeing his tag partner struggling to stay balanced on the apron. Jackson picks up Hakeem and tries to throw the big man to the ropes. Abdul gets the blind tag on Hakeem. Hakeem gets hit with a spinning back kick. Abdul waits for Jackson to run to the ropes, and he kicks Jackson square in the back. Hakeem sees Jackson hobbling towards him in pain and lays him out with a spinebuster. Quinn's count gets to four, before Hakeem and Abdul switch places. Abdul now smirks at him being in control.

He stomps the head of Jackson repeatedly before picking him up and dropping him with a DDT. Abdul smirks once more, as he stomps the head once again, and drops Jackson down with another DDT. He picks of Jackson by the throat and begins to cradle him near the ropes, choking him relentlessly! Quinn demands a break! Abdul distracts Quinn while Hakeem runs to choke Jackson with the ring rope. Once the distraction is broken, Jackson drops to the ground. Abdul picks up Jackson and takes him to a ring post, slamming him head first. Abdul tags in Hakeem. Abdul lays Jackson out with a suplex. Hakeem enters and drops a huge knee onto the face of Jackson. Hakeem goes to pin Jackson, but he barely gets a two count. Hakeem picks Jackson up head first, and then slams him back on the ground with power. Hakeem taunts Deportista, which gets the fans angry. Deportista trys to enter, but Quinn stops him. Hakeem mounts Jackson from behind, mauling him with several haymakers to the side of the head, before running to the ropes from the mount and delivering a spinning neckbreaker. Jackson is spread across the canvas! Ha gets covered! One....two...th---! Jackson kicks out! Hakeem looks at Quinn in a dissapointing manner. He argues with Quinn while Jackson tries tries to crawl to Deportista. Abdul yells at Hakeem to notice. Hakeem notices in the nick of time, and stomps Jackson hard in the head, as well as knocks Deportista off for reassurance. Hakeem picks up Jackson and sends him back down with a hard lariat. Abdul laughs and salutes controversely to the crowd. Hakeem tags him in. Hakeem props Jackson on the top and hits him with a superplex, with Abdul comes off with a body splash. He pins Jackson. One....two.....th--- Jackson barely kicks out once again! The crowd is cheerful for the resiliency of Jackson Sonik!

Abdul has had enough. He locks Jackson in a cobra clutch. Jackson looks to be out of it. Quinn is ready to call the match. However, Jackson sees Deportista, and the audience, rally for Jackson to snap out of it! Jackson begins to gain strenght. He slowly, but effectively lift of Abdul. Abdul it still on Jackson's back. Abdul takes the cheap route and rakes the eyes of Jackson. He then trips Jackson down to ensure there is no fighting back. Abdul goes to the middle rope. He takes his sweet time, even singing a militant song, before leaping off the ropes for a headbutt that Jackson evades! Jackson rolls to his corner and gets the hot tag Deportista! The crowd goes estatic as the hometown hero baseball slides Abdul out of the ring! Hakeem goes for the ring and swings for the fences. Deportista evades and hits Hakeem with a german suplex. Deportista then runs to the top and waits for Hakeem to get up, taking Hakeem down with a double knee take down! Deportista poses in the ring to an eletric aduience. Abdul comes from behind and begins to pummel Deportista in the back off the head. Hakeem, meanwhile, uses the ropes to prop himself up. Adbul runs to clothesline Deportista out of the ring, but knocks Hakeem out of the ring instead. Deportista hits the opposite ropes and charges towards Abdul, who gos for another clothesline, but Deportista ducks and moonsaults over the ropes and onto Hakeem! Abdul is breathless after what he just saw! However, he doesn't notice Jackson Sonik from the croner of his eye hopping onto the ring apron and leaping over the ropes to hit the Shoyru-Reppa!Jackson gets right back up and steps over an Abdul that is trying to get back up! But Jackson knocks Abdul out cold with the Kneecolepsy! Sonik Boom! One....two...three!

Richard Emerson: Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners by pinfall at the time of fifteen minutes and twenty four seconds, and still the CWA World Tag Team Champions, A Mouthful of Awesome!

The crowd is ever so happy of the result. Jackson is on both knees, looking over his fallen opponent while holding the back of his own head. Deportista goes to get the belts and enters the ring. He helps up Jackson and gives him a belt. They embrace in the ring. Quinn holds their hands up high! They exit the ring, with Jackson a bit dazed, while Deportista celebrating with the Spanish amigos, as we end our coverage of the pre-show to Meltdown!

Pre-Show Quick Results
    A Mouthful Of Awesome defeat The Un-Americans to retain the CWA World Tag Team Titles

Promos by
    Harry Morgan
    Mr. Showtime

Match By
    N. Quincy Talent

Edited by
    Tomas

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

We are not really here

Status

Re: CWA Meltdown Pre-Show - October 6th, 2010 - Live From Madrid, Spain

This has got me proper excited for the PPV!

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

Best For Business

Status

Great stuff, loved the match at the end.

I also liked the build for Diego/Rolando, nice promo by Morgan. Also, nice promo by Showtime.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Slap The Leg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    nice promo by Showtime.
    Real talk. I enjoy his promo work a lot.

Status

I already know I'm losing that Rumble. I lost on purpose. :D

I need to develop my character a bit more and I want to do a few more things first.

Slap The Leg

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
    I need to develop my character a bit more and I want to do a few more things first.
    Yeah, you need to have your character start wearing t shirts that are four sizes too big.

Redwood Original

Status

I'm lookin' forward to this too, you think it might be posted sometime tomorrow?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people

In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:

Keep Calm and Chive On

Status

Showtime's promo was epic. Really glad he is on my side

We are not really here

Status

Hope this is up today. Great Pre-Show

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK