Thread: Nickolas Kennedy Arsen (FIRED)

Broadcast Journalist

Status
    Vcash

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen (FIRED)

I marked. Welcome aboard!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 01-22-2011 at 02:42 AM.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
    Vcash

Re: "The Agent Of Change" Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

Had to edit, I fucked up the wrestling abilities.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    Events: ROH's Second to None
    Discuss: ROH Returns to PPV
    Indy/Puro Pick Em's: Results/Standings
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.

God

Status
    Vcash

August 12th 2009
    Adrenaline Rush
    vs Steel

*We are taken to the introduction video of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen from CWA Redemption. After the video is done airing, the scene fades to black, only to come back to reception with Michelle Kelly in center view. Michelle is showing a very enthusiastic facial expression. She has a microphone in hand ready to interview her next guest.*

Michelle Kelly
    “Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special guest to my right. He is a former World Heavyweight Champion, no stranger to professional wrestling or wrestling stables, and he recently announced at CWA Redemption in Moscow this past Sunday that he signed to the company. Give a warm welcome to the Agent of Change! Here he is, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!”

*Nickolas Kennedy Arsen comes into view. The camera then zooms back to get Arsen and Michelle Kelly into the same shot. Arsen is posed in what can be described as an heroic, confident posture. He looks at Michelle with a grin.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “See, that wasn’t so bad. That actually sounded perfect. It is almost sounded like it came from my very own brain.”

*The enthusiastic face that Michelle is demonstrating turns into an angry smirk.*

Michelle Kelly
    “You told me to say that before we came on the air, you moron. Now, can we get to the issue at hand?”

*Nickolas starts chuckling a bit.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “Hold on there, you fiesty hell cat! Let’s back track just a tad bit. Did you say issues? What issue should I be aware of?”

*Michelle starts getting fed up with Arsen and his antics. *

Michelle Kelly
    “Well, how about the fact that you have a match tonight on Adrenaline Rush? You will be making your CWA debut against the man know as Steel. Do you think you should put a hold on praising your self-established compliments, and focus on, as I stated before, the issue at hand?”

*Nickolas chuckles once again at the points brought up by Michelle Kelly. He slaps his hand against his face and wipes the grin along with removing his hand.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “Maybe if you weren’t quick to attack me, sugar, you would realize you are interviewing someone who has gone to hell and back in this industry called professional wrestling. I have won titles in the most dramatic situations, as well as losing them in the same fashion. I have created friendships, as well as destroying them. I’ve seen careers rise, and I have seen careers fall. It is safe to say that because I am here in this flesh, wrestling for this great upcoming promotion called CWA, that I’m a fighter. It is safe to say that I am coming out strong in any issue thrown in my way. This is why I laugh at the statement of ‘issues’ being in my way.”

*At this point, the camera focuses on Arsen.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “My opponent tonight is Steel. As far as I’m concerned, he has no accolades, no experience, and no reason to be wrestling professional. Steel is no issue, Michelle. Steel is someone who thinks wrestling is all about antics and showing off. It shows how unsuccessful he is as a wrestler. Steel, wrestling is not about being arrogant and cocky. It’s about having the ability to go out there and put on the match of your life. It is about making your name heard through the wrestling world in every aspect possible. You don’t go out there, expecting to say brash comments, just so you can get a paycheck afterwards and spend it on useless possessions. You back up your words, Steel. You prove that you can live by your words, instead of dying by them.”

*The camera zooms out to Kelly and Arsen once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “Steel, you are looking at the man who is willing to do everything aforementioned. Like I said, I’ve gone to hell and back. Believe me pal, I’ve seen demons with more love and passions for the sport than you have. You are the reason I continue wrestling. I wrestle to get rid of the scum of professional wrestling. With a name like Steel and a record of your caliber, you are no Superman. Get ready to dodge this bullet

*Arsen’s serious mood turns directly to Michelle Kelly.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    “Now, does it sound like I have an issue? If anyone, it is going to be Steel with the issue. Eventually, it will be the World Champion with the issue. They have to deal with me, The Agent of Change. The Absolute, known by others. When you wrestle me, the same result is produced each time: you have to sing………..for Absolution! Good day, sweetie.”

*Arsen walks away, prepared for his match up. Michelle Kelly seems to be shocked, as well as offended.*

Michelle Kelly
    “Well, that was Nickolas with some brash, yet, un called for, revelations. By the way, nice catchphrase, loser. He will debut later tonight.”

*Michelle starts walking away from the interview set shaking her head as the scene fades to black.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

Wednesday, August 26th, 2009
    Adrenaline Rush
    w/ Rich Stone and Jack Adams vs. The Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent ©
    *We come back from commercial break and are immediately joined by Harvey Buckworth and Jim Taylor.*

Harvey Buckworth
    Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for tuning in to CWA Adrenaline Rush this evening. We are live from Atlanta, Georgia. This is a beautiful, antique city in the South where some of the best sports teams play and some of the finest things in life have originated.

*Jim Taylor shuffles in front of Harvey with excitement.*

Jim Taylor
    Not to mention, all the peaches we can eat!

*Jim Taylor spins his chair around, turning his back to the camera. He kneels over to retrieve something. Harvey looks confused. With strain and struggle, Jim Taylor turns back around to reveal a big basket of Georgia peaches. He looks over them with a big smile on his face.*

Jim Taylor
    You see this? This is amazing!

*Harvey starts laughing.*

Harvey Buckworth
    I’ve never seen you this happy, partner! Where did you get all of those?

*Jim picks one of the peaches up and rubs some of the excess chemicals off on his sports coat.*

Jim Taylor
    What can I say? I’m a lighthearted man when it comes to peaches. A bunch of people just left this backstage! Do you want one?

*Harvey grins while Jim insists on Harvey taking one. Jim picks up a peach from the basket and waves it in front of his broadcasting partner’s face. Harvey gently pushes aside the offer Jim places in front of him and looks straight in to the camera, shaking his head.*

Harvey Buckworth.
    I don’t know what has got into him. Maybe those peaches are changing him into a compassionate human being. However, I know what has gotten into our fans here in the audience as well as the fans at home. They are all excited over our main event for the evening. It is quite an interesting and unique one, as a matter of fact.

*A graphic takes over the screen, showing The Brotherhood, consisted of Matt Jones, CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas, and The CWA World Champion Ultimate Pain on one side of the screen. On the other side of the screen, we are shown moving pictures of Dr. Jack Adams, Rich Stone, and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. It builds up the six-man tag that will be the main event for this edition of Adrenaline Rush. We are sent back to Harvey, all ready to tell us about the competitors.*

Harvey Buckworth
    This six man tag has three stories to tell. The first one comes from the Brotherhood, who has nothing left to prove, apparently. They’ve taken out everyone, they hold every title, and as of right now, we have no contender for the World Heavyweight Championship that the leader of the Brotherhood, The Ultimate Pain, hold proudly, yet dastardly. These Brotherhood members have the task of taking on three possible contenders for Pain’s title, in which these competitors make up our other two stories. Jim, would you like to take this one?

*Jim has a peach lodged in his mouth while holding one in each hand. He has an expression of glee on his face. When he notices the attention drawn towards him, he spits the peach from his mouth. Harvey shuffles away in disgust.*

Jim Taylor
    What was that? I was not listening. I was occupied with some important business.

*Jim focuses on one of the peaches in his hand and takes a huge chunk out of it. He continues to go into it like an animal. The focus is back on Harvey*

Harvey Buckworth
    Let’s get back to the issue at hand while my broadcast partner kills himself with peaches. The second story comes between Rich Stone and Jack Adams. This past week, these two men have both made it clear that they want to take the gold off of the Brotherhood. The problem is that they ran into each other in the process, and now, the two are bound to take each other down before taking out the Brotherhood. They make up two warriors out of three that will take on the Brotherhood. Hopefully they can co-exist with each other and put their differences aside. They have to co-exist with their third partner, who presents us with our third story of the night. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen rounds out this dream team of potential world champions. Arsen made it clear that he does not want to waist anytime in CWA. He took out Steel in a devastating fashion, and did a shoot interview that seemed to do nothing but bury the Brotherhood. He’s going to be in his first Adrenaline Rush main event in only his second show.”

*The camera zooms out to get both of our announcers in one shot. Harvey continues taking while Jim continues eating peaches. However, we notice Taylor hesitate a bit, only to begin coughing quickly afterwards. He then begins to hold onto his neck, dropping a half eaten peach with the pit missing. He begins coughing and struggling heavily. Harvey has not noticed yet that he is choking.*

Harvey Buckworth
    Nickolas Arsen has realized with more elaboration the situation at hand. He has a chance to skyrocket to a championship match against The Ultimate Pain. He also knows that he has to get along with someone he’s had scuffles with in the locker room. That man is Rich Stone. How does a man like Arsen prepare for something as big as this? Well, this past week, Arsen did what he does best. Arsen channeled this situation into a metaphor. He channeled this situation into something he can relate to. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen took a trip to a comic book store.

*Jim begins to tug on Harvey’s suit sleeve. Harvey notices his broadcast partner choking on a peach pit. He quickly gets up from his chair. The camera cuts from this scene before it fully develops into a big debacle.*

-------------------------

Thursday, August 20th, 2009

-------------------------

*The camera cuts the feed to a previously recorded video tape. We are shown the inside of The Dragon’s Horde, a comic book store in Atlanta, Georgia. It’s a slow day in the store, with only one customer lurking around. The cashier is shown at the counter playing with Star Wars action figures. He’s an overweight gentleman, with red hair, a couple of zits on his face, and a white shirt with sweat stains on it. He fits the stereotype of every nerd, minus the glasses.*

Store Clerk
    Boom! Crash! The Millennium Falcon cannot take anymore! We need to land somewhere, and fast!

*He takes a toy model of the Millennium Falcon and crashes it into the counter. He takes toy replicas of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Obi-Wan, and re-enacts the landing on the Death Star. The Camera cuts to the door. The bell rings, signaling the entrance of a customer. The store clerk struggles to put his figures away. Once he finds a place to put all of them, he regains composure. He awaits the customer to approach him. The camera cuts to the feet of the customer, who has stopped. He dons a pair of Vans. The camera quickly makes its way up the customers khaki shorts-wearing legs and waist. The camera makes its way to the customer’s body, in which the customer is wearing an Upright Citizen’s Brigade t-shirt. Finally, the customer is reveal to be none other than “The Agent of Change”, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, with his patented Steamboat-inspired headband tied around his forehead, and a facial expression showing determination. He looks around the vacant store. He sees the overweight store clerk waving him down from a distance. Arsen smirks and walks up to the counter.*

Store Clerk
    Hi, my name is Ken. My World of Warcraft user ID is KenTheKiller. Are you here to join the tournament?

*Arsen looks at Ken like he’s an idiot. The feeling of awkwardness takes over the room. Ken has a smile on his face that is quickly wiped away when he realizes Arsen does not want to join the tournament.*

Ken
    Okay, well, how can I help you?

*Arsen begins to tap his fingers on the counter. He looks around the store once more, then turns his attention to Ken.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Yeah, I’ve been anticipating the release of the latest edition of The New Avengers. I heard that they actually have to conspire with Mandarin to take down a large army of villains in this issue.

*Ken begins to sweat with excitement.*

Ken
    Yeah, I heard it was great. I’m yet to read it.

*Nickolas shoots an anticipating glare at Ken.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Do you have it?

*Ken shakes his head in disappointment.*

Ken
    No. You should have been here earlier. We were wiped out within one hour of the store release. I’m really sorry.

*Nickolas slams his fist on the counter with anger. Ken tries to comfort him.*

Ken
    It’s okay. Don’t sweat over it.

*Nickolas shakes his head and looks at Ken.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, I see you have, you big grease ball. This sucks. I loved the angle that this issue was going into. I really like the storyline of renegades co-existing to take down a large, corruptive stable of beings. It kind of reminds me of this situation I can relate to.

*Ken puts folds his arms and lays them on the counter. He leans forward with anticipation to Arsen’s comparison.*

Ken
    Really? Do you write comic books?

*Arsen also leans forward, getting in the intrigued face of Ken.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    This is not a comic book, my fat, little friend. This is a real life situation. This is a true event. This event takes place in realm of the Cliques Wrestling Alliance.

*Ken’s jaw drops as Arsen continues to set the scene.*

Ken
    Wow. This sounds epic.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    This is epic. However, not everything is well in the world of CWA.

*Ken begins to worry as he continues to sweat profusely.*

Ken
    Why is that?

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, the peace and justice of the Clique Wrestling Alliance has expired due to the menacing and disgraceful takeover by a group of evil ring warriors that are hell bent on taking out any sign of rescue they see. They are nothing but cheaters. They are the scum of the Clique Wrestling Alliance with numbers advantage and despicable tactics on their side. There have been several heroes in the past that have been valiant and brave to stop the juggernaut that is The Brotherhood. There was the graceful and handsome Roberto. There was the roughneck of Ralph McCoy. There was the brash and brave Ryan Hall. These three heroes were destined to take down the Brotherhood, but each one of them failed in doing so. They were beaten down into the ground by the Brotherhood. As they stand stall, all hope was vanquished and abandoned. This week, they come to this city of Atlanta, looking to push their destruction further.”

*With each detail Arsen delivers about his real life situation, Ken becomes more intrigued, and ready to listen to more.*

Ken
    Oh no! That sounds awful! Who makes up the Brotherhood? Is Magneto in it? What about Arcade? Don’t tell me it’s Mysterio!

*Arsen stops Ken from getting worked up.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    No. The Brotherhood is led by the most wicked individual to roam the land of the Clique Wrestling Alliance. He holds all of the power in the CWA, and treats it like a dictatorship. He is The Ultimate Pain. His name implies what he delivers to the Clique Wrestling Alliance. For months now, he has not been able to slow down or be stopped. He also has his group of villains with just as much power as he does to help him out in his road to remain on top.

*Ken begins to gasp and breathe heavily. It gets to the point where he needs an inhaler.*

Ken
    Well, who is by his side? Who could be that horrible?

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, excluding the Future and the wicked witch Alexis, the two main side kicks of The Ultimate Pain are Joey Nicholas and Matt Jones. Joey Nicholas calls himself the Real Deal. He trims the smaller, more dynamic talent of the CWA with just as much unprofessional tactics as his leader. Matt Jones is the brother of Ultimate Pain. He’s nothing but a weasel, and is a weaker member of the Brotherhood. However, he does whatever it takes to make sure his brother and the Alliance stays on top.

*Ken looks sad. Arsen’s dreary tale takes all hope and happiness away from him.*

Ken
    Wow. Atlanta is doomed. It is a shame that no one can stop them.

*Nickolas pokes the chest of Ken and puts excitement into his voice.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, don’t put all of your donuts into your month, buddy. Three men have traveled to Atlanta this week from the realm of the Clique Wrestling Alliance to put an end to The Brotherhood. You can call these men common rebels among the CWA. I’d like to call them heroes.

*Ken begins to regain his happiness.*

Ken
    Who are they? Who will save us?

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, one man in particular has traveled all across Wrestling Realms in the galaxy to prevent evil from spreading. He has vanquished some of the mightiest of foes. He has done valiant deeds those citizens around the galaxy praise. He is ‘The Agent of Change’. He is ‘The Absolute’. He is Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

*Ken begins to clap for joy.*

Ken
    Wow. He sounds awesome!

*Arsen grins, hiding his metaphorical secret from Ken.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    You have no idea. He has arrived in Atlanta to put an end to the Brotherhood. He has made it clear that he wants The Ultimate Pain. He knows he can defeat the most powerful competitor in the galaxy. The Ultimate Pain, in Nickolas’ eyes, is just another villain that will fall in the hands of justice. Arsen has defeated warriors with more ability, more personality, and more honor than The Ultimate Pain. To know that a disgrace such as Pain sits on top of the Clique Wrestling Alliance is heartbreaking to Nickolas. He came into the CWA in such a short time and already made sure The Ultimate Pain is on his radar. Along side Matt Jones and Joey Nicholas, The Ultimate Pain is ready to make his first move of our valiant hero. He is going to meet Nickolas Kennedy Arsen in just a matter of days. Nickolas will be ready to face him for the first time, as well as vanquish him for the time being. Arsen will prevail. He cannot do it alone, on the other hand.

*Ken grabs Arsen.*

Ken
    Who will help Arsen in our time of need?"

*Arsen shuffes out of Ken’s grip.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Have no fear, citizen. Arsen has been aligned with two heroes with a lot of talent and the same vision. We have the very intelligent doctor in Jack Adams to fight along side Nickolas in his time of need. Adams is just as courageous and honorable as Arsen is. He wants power off of the hands of the Brotherhood as quickly as possible. Arsen has found him to be quite a friend. On the other hand, Arsen and Adams must align themselves with a common foe. Like Mandarin with the New Avengers, Rich Stone has agreed to conspire with Arsen and Adams to take down The Brotherhood.

*Ken claps with enjoyment from Arsen’s descriptions. Arsen looks at his watch.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Well, I got to hit the gym. Just call me if the comic comes in today.”

*Arsen writes down his number while an intrigued Ken wants to know more.*

Ken
    No problem. Thank you for brining this situation to my attention.

Nickolas Kennedy ArsenNo problem. Nice meeting you, Ken.”

*Arsen offers a handshake that Ken accepts, grasping his sweaty palms with Arsen’s palms.*

Ken
    It was nice to meet you. I didn’t get your name!

*Arsen turns around and walks towards the door.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Don’t mind me. I’m just here for business.”

*Arsen gets to the door. Ken blurts out something before Arsen leaves the store.*

Ken
    Wiil the heroes prevail?

*Arsen hesitates to answer. He sighs before turning to Ken*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    I’ll do my best to make sure they sing for Absolution.”

*Arsen leaves a stunned and confused Ken to contemplate on that as the screen fades to black.*
    That was the promo Roberto called "Amazing"

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

Adrenaline Rush
    September 9th, 2009
    w/ Rich Stone vs. The Brotherhood

*We are taken to a shot in Heinz Field in downtown Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. It is a windy night, and the area is dead due to the lack of Steelers football. No one is in the parking lots, and in the background, the traffic on the interstate is deprived. All of the sudden, we see a car roll up into the lot. The gates gracefully open to a 2001 green Pontiac Grand Prix. The car speeds a bit up to the front entrance of the stadium, blaring loud metal music. The car is turned off and the camera zooms to the driver side door of the Grand Prix. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen walks out of the car. He slams the door and rests upon the driver’s side door. He is wearing his signature headband, an MC5 t-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. He looks gracefully at the stadium and lets out a sigh of relief. He notices the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Look at this. Do you see this? This is Heinz Field. You may be asking yourself, ‘why is this stadium such a big deal, Nickolas’? Well, Heinz Field is the home of the reigning Super Bowl Champions, the Pittsburg Steelers. With six Super Bowl victories, the Pittsburg Steelers are the best franchise in the National Football League, and arguably the best sports team in history. They have managed to win so many championships due to many characteristics of the game as well as their team. They have had brilliant players from Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris to Ben Rothlisberger and Jerome Bettis. Along with that came with great leadership and chemistry to form the most dominant football team in all the land.

*The camera relocates to the passenger side of Arsen’s car to get a shot of Arsen’s head being overshadowed by Heinz Field. It is a great shot showing much contrast between the two figures. Arsen turns around, folding his arms and resting his chin on the Pontiac Grand Prix.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    I think it goes without mention that teams, like the Pittsburg Steelers, become as dominant as they are due to the trait of teamwork. You must have great chemistry and cooperation to win and be dominant. No one else can get in your way. You have your eyes on the prize. You partner has to have their eyes on the prize. Cooperation is the key.

*Arsen walks up to the ticket booth of Heinz field. Just like the parking lot, the ticket booth and the vendors inside of the stadium are abandoned.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    The Brotherhood learned to use the trait of teamwork for the worse. They are dominant, taking out some of the most well established superstars in ways that would make some of the wrestling greatest roll over in their grave. Joey Nicholas and Ultimate Pain will not rest until each and every superstar is taken out, and they can be the dominant dynasty for the rest of CWA’s existence. I have recently stepped up to that challenge. I can take down the Brotherhood. I just can’t do it alone. I need….cooperation.

*Arsen looks away from inside of the stadium, and turns to the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    That is where Rich Stone comes in. Recently this week on CWA.com, Rich Stone was announced to be not only my tag team partner against Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas in this very city of Pittsburg, but in London at Meltdown, I will be taking on Rich Stone for the number one contendership to the CWA World Heavyweight Title. There is the problem I face. You are putting up two people who aren’t very fond of each other in the same ring with two guys they want to put themselves over. Rich Stone is going to be a hard man to tag with this week. Last week was a different story because I relied on Jack Adams as well. Also, I dominated every member of the Brotherhood that crossed paths with me, Pain and Joe included. I want the same chemistry and cooperation I speak of with Rich Stone. I want to see him as the man I hope to see at Meltdown. I want to see him compete.

*Arsen goes back to his car, leaning his right arm on the car and crossing his legs. He doesn’t lose focus on the camera*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    If you were expecting some huge lecture from me using more metaphors than I already have, then you might as well go on YouTube and watch my old promos. I’m going to get down to business right now. Just like last week, I’m going to silence the Brotherhood once more, and prove further to that ‘bad ass’ Ultimate Pain that his time as the champion is coming to an end. You want to fake another injury, be my guest. I would love to help it look a little more legit; because you can keep running and producing schemes to deflect crossing paths with me, but that would only cause the beating I give you to be more painful with each time. Don’t think I forgot about you, Joey. The X-Fly competitors have nothing on me, and from what I saw last week, neither do you. You walked out on the chance to fight me and put in a much weaker Matt Jones for me to Change His Mindset. Do you see Big Ben throwing Santonio Holmes off the sidelines during the big games? No. You showed weak signs of teamwork last week. That shouldn’t come from the most dominant faction in pro wrestling. Believe me, if you show any sign of weakness this week, I will show my dominance.

*Arsen looks down, hiding his hatred from the camera. He regains composure and looks at the camera once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    The same standards apply to you, Rich Stone. Just because we are going to be opponents at Meltdown doesn’t give you an excuse to hold a vendetta against me when we are partners this week on Adrenaline Rush. I do not want the slight sign of aggression against me or weakness against the Brotherhood to appear in your mind. I want cooperation Rich Stone. I remember last week you said that someone like me just walks in here and gets your opportunity for a title shot. That is because while you were staring me down, I was doing your job. If you want to prove that you can roll in the main event scene once more, and you want to try to take out the Brotherhood, then I expect chemistry between the two of us as partners. I want you to give it your all in this tag team match, and I want you to show me why you deserve to fight me at Meltdown. Just like the Steelers, yourself, “The Franchise”, and I will be the dynasty to tromp amongst the Brotherhood.

*Arsen stands up straight and opens the door of his car. He shuffles a bit towards the seat, but doesn’t sit down.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Just like the Pittsburg Steelers, I’m looking for complete dominance. I’m done toying around with the Brotherhood, and I’m ready to get the dirt on my hands like the grass stains on pants after a football game. I will pick off The Real Deal and sack The Ultimate Pain. This victory will be complete due to the aspects of teamwork. The egomaniacal duo of Pain and Nicholas will dissolve with the chemistry between Rich Stone and I become noticed, and the teamwork commences.

*Arsen gets into the car. He puts the key into the ignition. The loud metal music starts blasting once more. Arsen turns it down. He rolls down the window and focuses on the camera once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Heading into Meltdown, The Brotherhood will sing for Absolution. At Meltdown, Rich Stone, I hope you have vibrant vocal chords, because you will be singing the same tune.

*Just like that, Arsen speeds out of the Parking Lot of Heinz Field as the shot fades to black.*

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

God

Status
    Vcash

September 23rd 2009
    Meltdown

The Diary of Change - #4

Date – Tuesday, September 15th 2009
    Time – 8:15 PM UK Time Zone
    Background – Arsen needs to clear his mind.

*We are taken to the soccer stadium of Stamford Bridge in London, England. The stands are packed with a sea of Chelsea Football Club fans all around. Chelsea is taking on FC Porto, possibly the best Portuguese sports club. It is a scoreless soccer match-up. We are forty minutes into this game with the possession in the hands of FC Porto. The crowd is cheering their home team on for the turn over. They want to see a Chelsea victory here today. All of the sudden, a camera catches CWA reporter Michelle Kelly in the section of the crowd. She is running down an aisle, panting and turning her head in every direction. It seems as if she is looking for someone, but does not have any clue where she is or how to navigate the stadium. She looks exhausted. She puts her arms in a panic state of emergency. She then turns to her right. Her face lights up like the Fourth of July. Hopefully our British readers get that. She hustles down a row that is flooded with Chelsea fans. She does her best to keep a safe distance from them. Finally she stops and looks down at a man wearing a fedora, a t-shirt of The Who, a pair of shorts, and a pair of Vans. She changes her position to show attitude.*

Michelle Kelly
    Where have you been? You were supposed to be at a press conference for Meltdown! This may be you first Pay-Per-View for the CWA, but someone like yourself should know better!

*The man in the fedora raises his hat to make eye contact with Michelle. It is Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. He carries a facial expression of no concern. He hides his eyes with his fedora once more and focuses on the game. Michelle gets irked.*

Michelle Kelly
    Nickolas! Quit doing this! I don’t know what has made you so high and mighty around here, but you can’t just pass up on everything! We have to go!

*Michelle keeps getting in a Chelsea fan’s way. He taps her leg.*

Male Chelsea Fan
    Excuse me, my love, but I’m trying to watch the game!

*Michelle kindly obliges the man’s request and kneels down. She positions herself near Arsen’s legs.*

Michelle Kelly
    I’m sorry, sir.”

*Michelle focuses her attention towards Arsen, who still pays no attention to Michelle.*

Michelle Kelly
    Arsen, quit screwing around, let’s go!”

*Arsen finally makes eye contact with Michelle Kelly.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    I have a wife, so you can entice my privates all you want. Just don’t accidentally have your mouth fall onto my penis.

*Michelle strikes anger. She stands up in rage and punches Arsen on the leg. It doesn’t seem to have an effect on Arsen, but it further upsets Michelle.*

Michelle Kelly
    I am done trying to be the cheerleader for stars like you. I’m sick of wrestlers like you who think the standards to not apply to them and take something serious such as a co-headlining match you have at Meltdown, and bury it.”

*Arsen takes off his hat. He looks at the ground and lets out a sigh of stress. He takes a look at Michelle and stands up from out of his seat. The two of them start to upset the football fans here in Stamford Bridge.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Muhammad Ali didn’t spend all of his time training in the gym. Babe Ruth, as you can see, wasn’t the most fit man in sports. I’m pretty sure the boys down on the field don’t appreciate or welcome press conferences. Some of the best and brightest in sports sometimes have to take time off away from the battlefield they call an arena, a court, or and rink. Sometimes they just need some time to clear their mind. That is what I’m hoping to accomplish. I just want some time alone and clear my head. Then I will be ready for Meltdown. Other than that, I really don’t have much to say about you, the event, and Rich Stone because I know that is why you came here. I just want to sit here, watch the best sport to ever roam Europe and hang out with my new friends!”

*Arsen raises a glass of Guinness. The Chelsea fans surrounding him shout out a grunt and raise their glass. Arsen shoots a smirk at Michelle and takes a gulp of his beer. Michelle folds her arms*

Michelle Kelly
    I’m not leaving without out. Come on.”

*The Chelsea fans surrounding Michelle and Nickolas are getting frustrated.*

Male Chelsea Fan
    Come on, you wanker! Settle your differences outside! I don’t want to miss anything.”

*Arsen shakes his head in compromising fashion.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    I agree. I don’t want to miss anything. Just hold on. I will talk to you when someone scores a goal.

*Fourty-eight minutes into the game, Nicolas Anelka manages to get possession. He starts to charge the goal of FC Porto. He dodges a slide, jukes a bit. With some fancy footwork, Anelka manages to slide the ball pass the goalie to give Chelsea the upper hand half way into the match. Arsen grabs his hat and his beer and begins to walk down the row. He passes Michelle Kelly.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Ok, I’m going.

*Arsen manages to get into the free aisle and walk up the stairs into the concessions area. Michelle quickly tracks him down. Both of them are moving quickly through the Chelsea fans trying to get to their seats.*

Michelle Kelly
    You know what? You are the most stubborn and confusing wrestler I have ever interviewed. I don’t even know why you are such a big deal in this company! Look at you! You have a huge match-up to receive an opportunity for the CWA World Heavyweight Title. Instead of watching tapes or attending press, you’re watching soccer and drinking beer! What is your deal?

*Arsen spins around in anger towards Michelle. He grabs the attention of many soccer fans in attendance, as well as vendors.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    You want to know why I’m acting like this, don’t you. I am a man on a mission. Yes, I’m usually in the training room, studying tapes, and attending conferences. However, when you’re a slave to the grind, you begin to forget your purpose. As a man on a mission, you go into the ring, the arena, the stadium, what have you, and you get the job done, no matter what. I find a lot of my preparation going into the ring in my mental state. I like to have a clean slate and have a clear conscious to take on what ever challenge that gets in my way very patiently and one step at a time. You remember your purpose and you get the job done.”

*Nickolas tightly grabs Michelle’s arm and carries her off to the side of the crowded halls so he doesn’t make a bigger scene.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    You don’t understand me one bit, Michelle. I am a unique individual. I require special preferences. You coming in here and demanding an interview is not unprofessional on my part, but unprofessional on your part. So, you want to know how I’m taking Meltdown? I’ll give you your scoop.”

*Arsen puts on his fedora, takes a swig of beer, and looks at the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    I came into the Clique Wrestling Alliance to do one thing, and that is to win the CWA World Championship. Along with that, I realized that I have to take down the power that the members of The Brotherhood carry with dishonor and malice. I realized I’d have to make an impact to do so, because I could just jump into a title shot. So, being a man on a mission, I’m going into this company with a clean slate, and it is somehow paid off. I took out many members of the Brotherhood in a six man tag. I have them trembling in their boots. I also have the commissioner on notice, not to mention I have the fans giving me back up.Now, on my first match on a CWA Pay-Per-View, I get to fight for a title shot at Five Star Attration. However, there has been a detour in my path. Hold my beer since you’re being useless right now.”

*Arsen forces his beer into Michelle’s hands. It catches her off guard and a bit of the beer spills onto her shirt.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Not only have I grabbed the attention of people that matter on my path to the top, I’ve gotten the attention of people who have shared my passion and goal. That main person is Rich Stone. If this was one month ago, and you asked me ‘Who is Rich Stone?’, you better not anticipate an answer because I couldn’t help you out. Now, four weeks into the future, we are the worst of enemies. It is pretty funny how quickly time flies by. Now, I somewhat admire Rich. I’ve noticed that we have a lot in common. Both of us are specially trained experts in the field of martial arts. Both of us have a wonderful marriage to beautiful women. Yes, Victoria, you’re beautiful. Finally, Rich, both of us have the same aspirations in CWA. It brings us here in London, England, my friend.”

*Arsen turns to Michelle.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    With each week, however, I have begun to discover more things about you. With each week, the hatred expands. Rich, I have heard your words. I have heard the things you have said about me. You have no clue as to why I am in the position in CWA that I am in. You are frustrated that I’m getting main event spots in my first month, and you apparently had to climb the highest of ladders to get where you are. You have done well, Rich. You’ve gotten some great things out of it. You received your first World Title shot last month at Redemption. I don’t see the title around your waste, do I? This is what leads me between the one difference between me and you. You receive opportunity after opportunity, only to come up empty handed with each chance you get. Then you want to talk about me and bury me without seeing my ability. Guess what, Rich? I’ve been in situations beyond your wildest imaginations. I was once slammed through a steel-linked cage. I was tossed off a ladder, and didn’t land in the ring. I once had to get 13 stitches on my chest. This was all in the span of a year. Each time, I walked away with the IFW World Championship. I’ve been in the spotlight. I’ve managed to succeed in the spotlight. Walk with me, Michelle.”

*Arsen grabs Michelle once again. They cut through more Chelsea fans, a bit fewer than before. Michelle does her best to not spill Arsen’s beer.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    The difference between you and me is that you are a choker, Rich Stone. I’ve seen the way you’ve handled big time matches, such as the triple threat match at Redemption and the main events we have participated in together. You start showing weakness. You let the pressure overshadow you. You crash and fall to the ground, kind of like what FC Porto is doing as I speak. I admire the fact you don’t let the anguish of defeat get to you, but you have so much fight, you try to scrape up and chance you get to get back in the main event position. You drag yourself throughout all this stress, along side with your wife. Then you make some of the most dim-witted decisions someone of your caliber should think twice about. Not to mention, you blurt out some brash remarks that end up overshadowing your performance. Then you repeat the process over and over again. You’re like shampoo. You rinse, lather, and repeat. Rich, what makes you think that Meltdown is going to be the same?

*Arsen walks up to a program and snack booth near the exit of the stadium. He snatches his cup from Michelle, gulps the last bit of it down, and throws the cup away. He then addresses the vendor.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Can I have a pack of spearmint gum, please? I don’t want the Constables smelling my beer breath.”

*The vendor obliges and hands him a pack of gum. Then they exchange currency and the vendor hands him a receipt.*

Vendor
    You have yourself a jolly day!

*Nickolas puts a wad into his mouth and continues towards the exit of the stadium, with Michelle quickly approaching.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Déjà vu all over again, Stone. I hope you realize that you could be experiencing the same thing you’ve experience several times. I hope you realize you face defeat in the clinch. The way you have encountered me proves that you don’t have the guts, nor the drive to face me one on one. You got on the Meltdown card because I carried you towards the Meltdown card. I encountered you, Rich Stone. I outshined you, Rich Stone. I have done all the work for you, Rich Stone. I have been dominant and had technical prowess many fear in my stint in the CWA. During my stint in the CWA, you’ve stood on the sideline and watched me at work. I don’t understand why you are getting lazy during crunch time, but it’s just proving my point. You can’t win in the spotlight.”

*Arsen and Michelle walk outside the stadium and into the parking lot. Nickolas signals salutations towards the security guards, who waive goodbye right back. They head towards Arsen’s Pontiac.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Now the fact your stupid actions have made this a No Disqualification match, I guarantee you that you will once again fade to black from the spotlight. You made this grudge, Rich Stone. You made everything going into this match-up. I’m just here to continue my mission. I just hope you know that this could be the last chance you get at a main event spot again. Picture this opportunity like a New York Strip, except when you get to the final piece; you choke on it, because you were eating it too fast.”

*Arsen gets to his car and stumbles to unlock his door. He hinges the door open and turns to Michelle.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Thank you, Rich. You have my mind filled with a mix of ambition, with a mix of anger, and a mix of confusion. Unlike you, however, I’m going to clear my head. Unlike you, I’m not going to stress myself to death. Finally, unlike you, I’m not going to choke. I’m going to walk into Meltdown with a clear mindset. I’m going to change your mindset. I’m going to walk out of Meltdown the Number One Contender. You, however, will be singing for Absolution.

*Arsen gets into his car. He shuts the door and rolls down the window. A tried Michelle still waits by his car.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Thank you, Michelle. You got me worked up. Now, I’m on a mission to go site seeing. Big Ben is calling my name. Don’t follow me.”

*Arsen speeds out of the parking lot, trying to watch out for all of the Chelsea fans outside. Michelle storms off angry to her van.*

Michelle Kelly
    Damn, he is such a stubborn individual……..and he makes me so horny!

*Michelle looks at the cameraman with the feeling that what she said was recorded.*

Michelle Kelly
    You didn’t get that, did you? Come on. GIVE ME THE CAMERA!

*Michelle fights with the cameraman to get the tape. The camera falls out of their hands and drops to the ground, cutting to static as the shot fades away.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

Had to update my move set a bit.

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

God

Status
    Vcash

November 18th 2009

*Nickolas Arsen paces back and forth in front of his locker. He is visually angry. Then, he notices the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I am going to skip the formalities and the metaphors. Darkness, you want to try and dim my light? How dare you! Your plan to stick eight men against me and hoping I will fail will backfire at your own expense. You stuck me with the best partner I can have in Logan Five! He is the future of this industry! Together, we will take down The Mechanical Thugs, Hardcore Hell, Brown Storm, and Steel and O Neil. I will make them all sing for Absolution, like I made Guardian Devil do last week. I will show why I am the number one contender, and the Agent of Change!

*Arsen walks off.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

I have been getting a lot of Tiger Driving Finisher wins, so for the sake of it, move update with Tiger Drier finisher

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

God

Status
    Vcash

Five Star Attraction

Washington, D.C
    Christmas Day, 2009
    9:27 P.M.

*We cut to a suburb neighborhood in mid-town Washington, D.C. The main focus is on a white and blue two story house with all the lights off, including the decoration lights off, and an empty drive way. It is a very peaceful and dim shot. All of the sudden, screeching of a tire can be heard. The shot goes to a wide out angle of the entire street. In this shot, a Pontiac Grand Prix is cruising down the street at fifty miles per hour. It cruises down to the white and blue two story house and does a highly dangerous whiplash turn into the drive way, not slowing down at all. The car is turned off. The shot is switched to another camera angle that is located near the front door. The wreckless driver of the Pontiac rapidly opens his door. Not taking his time, he busts from the seatbelt of his side of the car and dashes out, slamming the door behind him. The camera gets a shot of the back of the man in hurry, wearing a snow jacket, a pair of cords, and a pair of Vans. The man runs to the trunk of his car. The elevated trunk blocks his identity. He shuts down the trunk, only this time hiding his face with a big Christmas wrapped gift. He dashes down the entrance curb to the front door. He stumbles up the porch steps, strugling to find his keys in the process. He jumbles the gigantic gift and unlocks the front door. Gaining access to the house, we seem him hurry down the hall of what is a beautiful, colonial house. He runs to the living room of the house where a Christmas Tree is located. Oddly enough, no gifts lie underneath the tree. The man tosses the big present under the tree and begins to search the house at a panicked pace. The camera stands positioned inside the living room, also getting a background shot of the kitchen. However, several slams and bangs can be heard throughout the house. At one point, loud stomps can be heard on the steps. Finally, the shadowy figure comes through the kitchen and into the fairly dark living room, panting and breathing heavily. The recovery his broken when we begin to hear sniffles from the mystery man. Finally, the man turns on a lamp near by. He keeps his back towards the camera, but begins sobbing out loud. He then begins to get enraged accompanied with profanity.*

Mystery Man
    "No. No! No dammit! GAAAAAH!!!!!! DAMMIT! Why!?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!"

*He starts sobbing angerly and begins to throw a fit. He tosses a coffee table over, flipping it in the process. Then, he throws the tree over, which knocks over a secretary that is holding antique china plates. Finally, he looks down at the only present that was under the tree. Without any regret, he releases a growl of vile anger and frustration, and in the process, curb stomps the gift. He realized that he only left a dent in the packaging, so he begins to curb stomp it repeatedly. After ten or eleven more curb stomps, he begins to walk towards a big recliner chair. He goes to sit on it, but witnesses a sticker on his Vans. Without looking at it, he tosses it aside. The camera gets a shot of the sticker falling to the ground. It stays on that angle long enough to decode the writing, with the sticker reading, 'To My Darling Son, Nolan. From Your Father.' The man sits in the chair with his face buried in his arms. He keeps this pose until he reveals an eye looking to his right. He notices that on the lamp desk to his right, there is a white envelope labeled 'Urgent, please read.' The angle focuses on the envelope being ripped. The letter gets put in front of the man's face to hide his identity. He begins reading the letter quietly to himself. After a couple of seconds, he tosses the letter to the ground. Much like the sticker, the camera gets a shot of the letter falling to the ground. The letter reads:

To my husband. Sometimes I feel like I should not be using that term. You have not been my husband as of late. I don't know why you have tried to make your family's life a living hell, but you are doing a great job. You've put your career above everything else. You've become rebellious, wreckless, and ignorant. You missed Thanksgiving, you missed our anniversary, and the worst of all, you missed our son's first Christmas! This is the last straw! I'm staying at my mother's for a while. I took Nolan with me. When you're ready, we need to decide if we can make this work.....or not.

Robin

The camera finally zooms up the face of the figure, and it is revealed as Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. Arsen visually has tears falling down his cheeks. He faces to the camera, and brushes the tears away.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "I am not a hard guy to go Christmas shopping for. I'm not at all. The reason for that is that I usually ask for one thing every Christmas. Whatever I ask for Christmas is what I get. That is because I get what I want."

*Arsen gets up from the recliner chair. He moves the fallen
    Christmas tree aside and locates a large collection of CD's and vinyl records, as well as a vinyl record player. He scrolls through the collection of vinyl records and locates a specific one. The album is 'Dark Side of the Moon' by Pink Floyd. He takes the record out of the slip and raises the top of the record player. He places the record in a certain position and puts the needle on the record. 'Us And Them' begins to play as Arsen lifts the album envelop to the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "When I was only eight years old, I asked for this very album for Chrismas. My mind began to grow, and such did the concepts and harmonies of Pink Floyd. It went hand in hand. Ninetine years later, this remains as one of my favorite albums, and I got it."

*Arsen goes to the kitchen. He heads to the refrigerator door.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "It doesn't stop at that. When I was sixteen, I asked for my first set of wrestling tights. They were blue and black and had a bunch of Christianity crosses around the legs. They met to about my legs. Just like the Pink Floyd record, I got it. When I was at the age of twenty, I recieved that Pontiac Grand Prix that sits in my drive way at this very moment for Christmas. As you can tell from earlier, it's been through a lot. However, I love that car. And I got what I wanted when I asked for it for Christmas."

*Arsen gets out of the refridgerator and takes a three-fourths full bottle of Jack Daniels with him. He heads over to an opposite counter. He gets a shot glass from the cabinet above him. He pours a shot and quickly follows it up with drinking the shot. He let's out a menacing grunt and heads back to the living room.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "Just last year, I got that bottle of Jack Daniels. It was the only thing I asked for because I knew I would eventually have to rely on it to comfort me and help me in troubled times. Man, did I call that one or what? You see, I like to believe that there is a reason that I get the one thing I ask for every Christmas. It isn't because I only ask for one thing every year. The budget is far from this issue. You know the story about how there is a naughty or nice list for what you recieve based on your actions during the year? Well, I like to think that I get what I ask for each and every time because I have been a good boy every year. I've followed that moral guideline and purpose alliteration of being good gets you far, only because the good things done to good people."

*Arsen takes the time to catch his breath by looking around the tarnished living room. Arsen grins at the destruction he has committed while he gazes at the handy work.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"Why is it that I've been a good boy for TWENTY SEVEN YEARS, and the one thing that Ive wanted for Christmas more than everything I have ever recieved is not in my posession. Although it does not pair up with the eye of a different believer, I say that I have been a good boy for most of 2009. Opposed to my previous years of doing continuous charity work and being the gentlemen that my reputation implies me to become, I spent the year saving the Clique Wrestling Alliance from the upcoming bankrupcy it was ready to file, injuring myself for the sake of savage fans in Arizona, and holding out on a backstabber so he could take the one thing I have wanted for Christmas this year."

*Arsen's tears have began to dissapear, but his anger begins to increase. He paces back and forth until he goes into the kitchen and grabs the bottle of Jack Daniels. He leaves the shot glass on the counter. He goes back to the recliner chair. Once he takes a seat, Arsen drains a bit of the Jack Daniels straight from the glass bottle. He wipes his face of the excess alcoholic liquid and turns his attention back to the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I get troubled when I do not get what I want. The reason for this is that I feel neglected, rejected, and of no importance while I put a positive impact on all of the people in my life that are close to me. For some weird reason this year, Ive been the unfortunate victim of betrayal. After all the hard work and after all of the precious time I have put in to improve every one else's life. I get stranded for the Hollidays. I get nothing. What people don't realize when they take up my time and advantage of my generousity, and don't give me the one thing I want, I tend to get frustrated. I tend to fight fire with fire. In this case, I tend to get naughty. So far, being naughty has gotten me pretty far. Farther than being a common class act has ever got me. I sacrificed cutting the ties with the people around me that I once respected, and loved, as well as putting people on injured reserved or out of the company for good, to get to the position of claiming the one thing I want this Christmas."

*A solemn Arsen takes his focus off the camera. He glances at the fallen Christmas tree once more before taking another huge gulp of Jack Daniels. He turns back to the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I want the Clique Wrestling Alliance World Championship. It is the gift that keeps on giving. In this case, it will give me the much needed joy and prosperity To cling onto and keep living. Not only that, but it will give me the beloved respect I deserve from my peers, my friends, and my hell of a family. I've done everything I can in my weakened body and spirit to capture the only thing I want this year for Christmas. Although I feel like my actions have gotten me to the point where the tile should be in my hands, the unholy committee of the Alliance wants to hand it to the one man who has everything in life. He has a family that supports him. He has a fanbase that adores him and showers him in gifts. Finally, he has my Christmas present handed to him after doing no work while I kill myself week in and week out. Roberto, there seems to be a mistake. You were given my gift."

*Arsen puts the cap on the Jack Daniels bottle and places it on the lamp desk.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"People have been quick to call me the Ebeneaser Scrooge of the wrestling industry as of late. That is pretty ironic on the part of the critics. When I looked into your eyes this past week on Adrenaline Rush, I pictures you with a torn up coat, a top hat, a focal, and a scowl on your face. You had this scowl that only read, 'Bah Humbug'! You were quick to present the same attitude everyone else has put on the table. You threw me under the bus. You called me out and said that the only way I would be the champion is if the title was handed to me. You want to disrespect me, Roberto, after stealing my holiday spirit away from me? Sometimes, you make me wonder if I'm the naughty one. You radiate a hidden evil. I can not take another man's hard work for a personal advantge, but you obviously can. That is exactly what you did to me. You have the nerve to insult me every day on your blog, especially after Rush when all I did was stand my ground. You want to say that I was the one who attacked you, Roberto. How dare you."

*Us And Them begins to climax.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"HOW DARE YOU, Roberto! After working hard for nearly half a year, you want to frame me for your own personal advantages. Roberto, I may have been naughty, but mí amigo, I have not been mischeivious to that point. Keep in mind, genius, I wasn't in the same building as you when you got attacked. I didn't put that dark chapter in your career. However, after being face to face with you this past week for the first time, I'm ready to make you relive that dark chapter once again. After stealing my spotlight, as well as everything else away from me, I'm ready to injure to the state of your career being in purgatory. I'll be more than happy to do what I couldn't do at Redemption, and that is cripple you."

*Arsen has the camera come closer to his face.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"So, in conclusion Roberto, for the first time in my life, I am asking for two things for Christmas. I want MY CWA World Championship. The one, much to the disagreement of others, that I have been putting seven months of hard work into recieving this year, whether I have been naughty or nice. This comes at a price Roberto, because it is better to give than recieve. I am going to end your career. I can only take a certain amount of disrespect from a coward. You exceed that amount. You want me to admit to injuring you? Why should I do that when I can have the opportunity to kill you. I need to not only get what I want for Christmas, but also have my New Year's Resolution for 2010, and that is to enter the year as the champion and become the greatest champion in this company's history."

*Us and Them begins to finish. Arsen begins to cry once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"The foundation around me has crumbled. I look around at everything Ive created in my life and I see it tarnished. After every single thing I have done. I have nothing else to lose, while you have everything on the line, Roberto. It comes to this. On December 30th, I get myself a late Christmas. When I finally get my ever so naughty chance of reckoning against the true face of evil, and unwrap my presents in front of 20,000 scondrels in New York, I will truely be like a kid on Christmas. On that day, everyone will know that I have got my way for twenty seven years based off my own doing, and no one else assisted. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen gets what he wants. On December 30th, and in 2010, Arsen get the Arsen age alive in CWA. You can call me cold, but I will cast a shadow among the industry. Bundle up!"

*Arsen turns out the lighs, making the room pitch black. Before the feed fades out for good, we hear one more thing.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"And sing for Absolution!"

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status
    Vcash

January 27th 2010

*We cut backstage to Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, the Agent of Change and the number one contender to the CWA World Championship, sitting in the lobby of the arena in Cedar Rapids. He is wearing his street clothes, consisting of a Burton Snowboards hoodie, sweatpants, and his wrestling boots. Beside him is a steel suitcase. He has his face buried into his hands, hiding himself from the CWA fans that pass by. He finally acknowledges the camera.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I don't have a lot of time tonight, so I am just going to get right to it. I like to kind of collect all the things that have happened to me over the past couple of weeks, and in retrospect, classify it with a verb or adjective that best fits the one true emotion from the actions of those weeks."

*A couple of fans ignore the fact Arsen is trying to work and they begin to surround him.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I can't help but to classify the past couple months as one big trainwreck of embarrassment. It has been quite embarrassing for myself, The Agent of Change. I sit here, having to blend in with these selfish vile scum that pray for the wicked. I don't have the CWA World Championship in my hand after I have made it clear that I should have it in my posession. To top it all off, I have to stoop to the lowest of the low just to try and prove to my opposition that I am a real threat in this promotion."

*A couple a fans get in Arsen's camera shot. Arsen doesn't say a word. He only pushes the smallest of them out of the way. He gets snickers.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"While I realize the follies of being the laughing stock of the promotion, it becomes clear that I have done a pretty successful job in spreading the embarassment to the ones who have tried to step up and dish it out at me. I guess you can say that it is an eye for an eye. A little bit of retribution that I promised to Roberto. I told him I was going to keep my word."

*Arsen begins to count of using his fingers.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "His partner tonight in Ralph McCoy is living proof that I haven't made the embarrassment center around myself. The past two times I have been in the ring with him produces the same result. For once, the roadrunner finds him sitting flat on his ass in regard to the hunter. I have demonstrated to the world that Ralph McCoy, no matter how much fight he has, will always be on his ass at the end of the day, because tonight will be no different."

*Arsen stands up from the lobby chair. The fans begin to seperate like the Red Sea in front of Moses. A "fuck you, Arsen" slips out during this process.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "The embarrassment will also be no different for Roberto, when tonight, I continue my journey on proving to every fan standing around me, and every fan sitting in their seat, that Roberto is the true monster in this promotion. People say that Roberto seems to have a steel trap on his emotions, but in reality, I have struggled to find the right key, and I have finally found the one to reveal everything."

*Arsen lifts the suitcase in front of the camera. He opens the suitcase to reveal a film reel.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "I promised a video that would rumble the foundation of Roberto. I carry it in my possesion. Tonight, I will be revealing this to the world."

*Nickolas shuts the breifcase when a fan tried to touch the film reel.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "Even though I am carrying some extra baggage in Steve Osborn, who might embarrass himself, I will show Ralph McCoy, and Roberto more importantly, that whatever you dish out to Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will come right back at you TEN FOLD! Tonight will be no different for the both of you when I embarrass your team by making you SING......"

*The fans are eager to help him finish by stating the end of his catchphrase. Arsen looks around in disgust. He takes off from the lobby. Fans boo as the promo ends.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status
    Vcash

Feb 24th 2010

Date: February 22nd, 2010
    Time: 10:13 P.M
    Location: The Linsfield Laboratory located in Sydney, Australia

My Human Guinea Pig

*It is closing hours at the Linsfield laboratory. Some of the finest researchers in the field of social sciences are seen in different camera shots all over the building leaving their respected offices and research rooms. They all joke and laugh, leaving their well-established work place knowing that their intricate research is making not only their home turf of Sydney, but the world as a whole a better place. They get into their cars, with the last one out double checking the locks on the door of the facility before joining his fellow co-workers in clearing out the parking lot to head to their respected homes or meeting bars. We cut from the camera shot of the parking lot to several sections of inside the laboratory. The first room shown are a wide green house room, with lights on to keep the water and soil in effect to keep the several species of plants alive and growing. The second room shown is a bio section of the facility. The lights are out, and only outlines of frogs and bugs in jars are shown. The third and final room shown is a dark room outlined with just a table as a furniture. All of the sudden, a small overhead lamp is turned on, revealing the table in the center of the small room. On one section of the table is a small rodent cage, with what seems like a small guinea pig roaming it's boundaries of its habitat. The other section of the table has a large white sheet covering what seems like four objects determining by the outlines. Footsteps are then heard in the distance. With the rhythm of the footsteps, the lace of the guinea pigs movement increases. Then, a figure is revealed underneath the overhead lamp. In a lab coat covering a Washington Capitals jersey and a pair of board shorts, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen emerges from the shadows. His hair is a mess. His facial hair is a bit more wooly than usual. He brushes his hair out of the way of his forehead, revealing seven stitches above his right eye. With how rough he looks, he still has that wicked smile on his face. He gets in front of the rodent cage. He kneels down to get a better look at the guinea pig.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"Just like a trembled human being, an animal knows when a threat is upon its presence. You have suffered so much altering variables in your life, my friend. I can see why you are paranoid."

*Arsen gets up from his kneeling position. He walks around the table a bit, remaining in sight. He then turns to the camera set up to the center of the room.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I was an average student in school. I never really tried to apply the brain that got gave me. This brain is filled with explorative wit and a desire to consume a daily dose of new information, no matter how relevant or random it might be. When I tried to use the skill applied to my cranium, I always found my best subjects to be the studies of English and extensive vocabulary, which you can obviously tell from the way I educate you cretins with the power of my dialogue, week in and week out. To every strength, on the other hand, comes a weakness. My weakness was the field of social sciences. I find it my weakness because I felt like I never had the desire to take any delicate part of my time to craft a working experiment. As most people know, an experiment consists of a theory, a series of examples, a test run, and a solution statement that backs up a theory."

*Arsen looks at the rodent cage.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I never wanted to go to the lenghts of finding a result by due process. I wanted the result I was looking for, and I would go through the shortest lenghts to get it. Much to my unsatisfying impatience, it never resulted in what I was looking for, because I never did the constructed procedure needed for the satisfactory production that would have made me excel in the subject. I knew I would never apply to this field when I as thirteen."

*Arsen sees a pair of latex gloves lying beside the cage. He slaps them on both of his hands and heads over to the cage. He opens the cage door and lures the guinea pig to the palm of his left hand. He takes the guinea pig and cradles him for safety away from the cage. Arsen gets in the center of the camera shot.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I was assigned to take care of a guinea pig, just like this one, except it was a white Siberian. This being black history month, I am certain the researchers here at the Linsfield Laboratory mean for this to be a black Guinea Pig. Anyway, I digress. The teacher told me to monitor the rodent every waking hour that it was in my possesion and record it's growth and feast records. Due to my neglect and my lack of interest interest, I shunned my assignment. The guinea pig ended up passing away on day three of the seven day trial. It was quite a tragedy."

*Arsen pets the guinea pig before putting it back in it's cage and locking the cage door.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I thought that because of how I treated that assignment and how I cost an animal it's life, I would never purposely apply any type of experiment to any aspect of my life, and I would never have to rely on the subject of science to help me in life. However, I see the situation that I have been put in with my recent nemesis, Roberto. As you all may know, Roberto has been the metaphorical thorn in my side ever since he swooped in like an eagle and feasted upon my metaphorical guinea pig in the form of my chance to become the CWA World Heavyweight Championship. He has tried to bring my spirits down. He has tried to counter anything that I have said and any action that I have made with his snarky attitude and his disrespectful craft. The last time I was in a situation where I had to face him one on one, I was shedding my tears and my misery to the public. I was crying to the world because Roberto was kicking a man while he was emotional down. And I see the fans give this shawdowed animal their undying support. It was the same support those miserable sinners were giving me when I was at my worst. Whether they appreciate it or not, I hate and disrespect each and every fan. Every fan that buys a ticket. Every fan that buys a Roberto t-shirt. Even fans that buy my t-shirts. I'm here to complete my mission. My mission is to be the CWA World Champion. When Roberto unrightfully got the victory at Five Star Attraction, his rainbows an the critics continued to rub salt in my wounds, trying to tell me I am too soft to get the job done."

*Arsen rubs his out-of-control beard. He turns his attention towards the sheet covered table.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I couldn't help but to put some of the guilt on myself, but that is something that I have been doing since I arrived here. I have been overwhelming myself to the point where I can not get my mission completed. It brings me back to those science experiments that I was ignorant towards when I was a kid. I didn't have a trial by error process I could rebound from. I didn't have a plan outlined. I just had a vision. I just had a vision with optimistic thoughts that would have gotten me anywhere. So, unbeknownst to myself, I would have to recall the little I took from my science courses. The only way I could triumph was by conducting my own experiment. This experiment would give me the ultimate result that I have been want ever since I joined the Clique Wrestling Alliance. The result is in the form of the World Championship. Just like every experiment, it needed a theory statement to base my conduction and my solution off of, and my theory is that Roberto is no different from any other being, and that I will beat him for the World Championship at Uprising."

*Arsen grabs the sheet and yanks it off the table. Revealed on the table are four objects with a lamentaded letter in front of each object respectively. Arsen walks in front of the object labeled 'A'. It seems to be a plaque.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"Every experiment also needs a series of variables that help produce the desired result. Before you, I have four established variables that will help prove my theory. We start with exhibit A. After I lost to Roberto, I was told to enter the Royal Rumble as the final entrant. I shook this information that was handed to me out of my mind because I was frustrated that I would not walk out if the biggest stage of wrestling as the World Champion. Realizing that my thinking was what cost me the World Chanpionship, I had to use the opportunity given. I went out there as a refocused Agent of Change, and I destroyed everyone in my way to win the Royal Rumble. With this victory, my expirement was in affect. I won this plaque, as well as my chance to strike redemption at Roberto."

*Arsen turns to get exhibit B into the shot, which turns out to be the AMLL World Championship. The Championship, strange enough, has a dab of blood on the plate.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"When I began to clear my head and get focused on a potential rematch with Roberto, I told him things that would devastate another man. I told him that I could make him evil. I told him I could triumph over not only him, but every man. He thought that he was dealing with doubtful and unsure Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, which was the one he encountered at Five Star Attraction. I'm sure when he saw me when exhibit B, which happens to be the AMLL World Championship. I beat not one, but two men to win this championship. I also did something I said I was going to do, and with that, I established myself as the threat I meant to be when I entered this company."

*Arsen turns his attention to a video camera, which happens to be exhibit C.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I knew I couldn't stop there, Roberto. I knew I had to get the point across of me being the biggest challenge in your life across. I had to keep my word. I wasn't going to let my guard down. Thanks to this camera, which so happens to by exhibit C, I found the way to do it. Not only did I scare your family, not only did I scare the audience, I scared you. I saw you, Roberto. You were frightened beyond my imagination. I have never seen such an emotion strike your face. It only adds to my theory. It only made me happier."

*Arsen gets up to exhibit D. He picks it up. It happened to be a chair splattered with blood covering the dents and stratches.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I like to think that this is all I needed, though. This is more than just a piece of furniture. This is more than just a weapon. This was a key to my salvation. This is what brought Ralph McCoy the punishment he deserved for a prolonged amount of time. This is what actually put some sense into Uncle Sal, who only came to CWA to be a senile old man with crazy theories and false accusations of me attacking Roberto in July 2009. Now, he is gone. The exhuberant feeling I got from putting your family blood out of their misery was the best feeling I have ever experienced. It's not the adrenaline rush I got from hurting another human physically. It is the rush I got from hurting Roberto emotionally."

*Arsen puts the chair down. He puts the main focus on the stitches on his forum and laughs.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I am positive that you thought doing what I did to your family and friends was what you were going to do to me. An eye for an eye. And you did it Roberto. You put the remenisence of what I inflicted on your love ones to how you would get our revenge on me. You annihilated me with that same chair, Roberto. Oddly enough, everyone knows that the real victory came to my benefit. After you did what you did to me, you felt guilty. You proved to be no role model or no class act that the people portrayed you as. After questioning me, and after calling me evil, what you to me in Eastport only classifies you as a hypocrite."

*Arsen grabs his championship. He takes off his lab coat and throws it on the ground. He wraps his championship around his waist. He then grabs his plaque.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"Just like every experiment, there are always radicals. None of these radicals did any harm to my overall experiment. They only crumbled the foundation of Roberto more. Steve Osborn was the prime radical. Someone I connected with that at first had false hopes and no organization, much like myself as a kid. Steve learns quick. Quicker than I ever could. Without him, I couldn't help orchistrate the final components of this experiment. Although this also benefits me, the weirder assurance I got was from the radical in this masked man. I don't know what this man has to do with Roberto, and I have no affiliation with him, but bless his appearance. It only made Roberto look more like fool. He had the idea that I attacked him. He couldn't have been more incorrect. Doubtful, he should now become. Just like I was when we first met."

*Arsen puts the sheet over the table again, covering the chair and the camera. He then heads over to the rodent cage once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"How does it feel to be the one puzzled? How does it feel to be the one confused? Because I know how you should feel right now. You are down. You have gone soft. You have just a little hit of fight left in you. If I were you, I would save it for the final part of my experiment. That is when the two of us meet one more time, this Wednesday at Uprising. If you think you are going to pull on out like you did in New York City, you better think again. Because I want you to look me in the eyes, and I want you to realize that your time as being the savior in the company is over. You are no longer the flavor everyone wants to consume. I also want to to realize that you are looking into the eyes that the man that will help you come to this conclusion. The man that will take the things away from you that you took from me. I will be the man that will happily put you out of your misery, much like I did to the people you love."

*Arsen gets the guinea pig out of the cage once more.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"You should be proud to succumb to this. Because you were my human guinea pig, Roberto. Thanks to you, I will once again be addressed as this oracle of truth that I have made myself out to be. I will for once comets my first science expeirment in my lifetime. And thanks to your downfall, I will finally complete my mission."

*Arsen turns off the overhead lamp. He begins to walk out of the darkness.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

"I will do this when I save you, and make you SING.......for Absolution. And become the center function of this decaying promotion. One tap at a time."

*With those words the promo comes to an end.*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

March 10th

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent
    *We cut to a scene where the newly crowned CWA World Champion, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, is looking at the championship he won two weeks ago at Uprising. He is wearing the new Submission Coalition t-shirt, his ring gear, his AMLL World Championship around his waist, and a huge bandage on his head. Behind him is Billy Stevens, snickering in the corner to himself. Arsen takes the focus off of his second world title and looks at Stevens.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: It is going to be a huge night for you, Billy.

*Billy continues to grin in agreement. All of the sudden, a door is slammed hard and way from the shot. Steve Osborn makes his presence known, He looks at Billy, then he looks at Arsen. Afterwards, he sees two gym bags on the bench that Arsen is sitting on. He grabs the bags and throws them at the direction of Billy Stevens. Arsen looks at Osborn in bewilderment. Osborn meets Arsen’s gaze with a shove. Arsen stands up and lays his CWA World Title on the bench.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: What the hell is your problem?

Steve Osborn: My Problem? MY PROBLEM? ARE YOU MAD? Who told you that you take total control of this operation? Who told you to take helm of our prophecy? WHO TOLD YOU?

*Arsen looks away in an unamused fashion. Steve yanks Arsen to get the eye contact back.*

Steve Osborn: I AM TALKING TO YOU, ARSEN! And with the way you have treated this whole vision, I am beginning to regret our alliance together. I came to you with this plan. This was my idea. MINE, Arsen! I told you our agenda! I came up with our mission! All I expected from you was to cooperate with me, help me out, and take part in ridding of the waste on this roster one tap at a time. I didn’t start this idea to feed on you convincing referees to do a fast count just so you can reign supreme. Right off the bat, you aren’t listening to me. I’m beginning to think you are really just as evil as those of whom we oppose. You are just as bad as Rober—

*Nickolas slaps Steve Osborn in the mouth. Billy Stevens crouches in the corner very cowardly.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: SHUT UP! SHUT UP, YOU HYPOCRITICAL NUMBSKULL! I have listened to you, Steve. I have abided every word of wisdom that you have spoken. I have agreed with your agenda to the fullest. The only reason I did this was because someone was finally giving me the respect I deserve. That someone was you, Steve. Because like I have said before, you remind me of myself. You have an idea. You have your mission and you will stop at nothing to complete it.

*Arsen grabs Steve by the shoulders. Steve tries not to make eye contact.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Maybe you should be the one to listen for once. Because I have been in this industry longer than you have. I have had a mission for my whole tenure in CWA. That was to capture the World Championship. And when you came up to me with your idea to rid the roster with the crunch and crumble of their bones, I told you that you have to let me do my own thing before we can initiate this Coalition. That was getting the CWA World Championship in my possession. No matter what.

*Arsen looks down at the CWA World Championship and picks it up. He drapes it over his shoulder. Osborn finally looks at Arsen with an intent to kill.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Now that I have what we desired for, we can begin the cleansing. We can begin rescuing the hopeless with a simple vice. We can start the revolution of the Submission Coalition!

*Osborn finally cracks a smile. Arsen lets his hand out. Osborn slowly, but gracefully gets a grasp on it. They shake long enough for Billy Stevens to grab Arsen’s belt from his shoulder and raise it above his head.*

Billy Stevens: Yeah! We are going to rule CWA with a vicious hold, baby! Submission Coalition all the way! WOOOOOO!

*Osborn shoots another distasteful look at Arsen.*

Steve Osborn: What are we going to do about this weasel? Thanks to you, we are stuck with this buffoon.

*Arsen shoots a grin, looking at Billy Stevens shenanigans with Arsen’s belt. Arsen then looks at Osborn.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Well, I have our first objective to start our journey to submissive humanitarianism. Billy Stevens is a clueless, but desperate man. He is in search of a savior. He wants to find a guardian angel. For some odd reason, he wants to find guidance in me. Well, I think we should liberate Mr. Billy Stevens the only way we can.

*Arsen whispers in Osborn’s ear. Osborn begins to laugh.*

Steve Osborn: That sounds like the reasonable solution.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I knew that would put us on the same page.

Billy Stevens: Hey, partners! What are you guys talking about?

*Steve shakes his head and walks out the door. Arsen snatches his belt away from Billy. Arsen begins to follow Steve. Billy shrugs and jogs to keep pace with them. We cut our shot back to Harvey Buckworth and Jim Taylor.*

Harvey Buckworth: Wow. So when it seemed like these two egotistical elitists were going to cave so early and explode at each other, in some weird way, they seem to be on the same page.

Jim Taylor: You are being way too hard on them, partner! Osborn and Arsen are going to bicker, but it is not going to stop them from ruling CWA with their technique!

Harvey Buckworth: Well, they can save Billy Stevens from being seen in public. I cannot believe the guy. I thought Arsen has hit the bar pretty low lately, but if he wanted to complete his “mission” by cheap connections, maybe there should be an asterisk next to his reign. We need to get some answers here.

*”Map of the Problematique” by Muse hits the PA System.*

Jim Taylor: Looks like you will be getting your wish. As for now, I would humble before the Coalition.

*A massive amount of boos fill the arena in Sioux Falls. Steve Osborn steps out of the curtain first. He stands on the entrance ramp, basking in the atmosphere. Billy Stevens runs up and pats Steve on the back. Steve smears a look of disgust and walks down to the ring. Arsen slowly comes through the curtain, holding both the AMLL and CWA World Championships. Billy Stevens tells audience members to applause Arsen, who walks down the ramp hesitantly. A few fans are actually bowing down to Arsen as he passed them by, but the demographic of kids and parents overshadow the mark demographic with boos. Billy Stevens looks for a high five from Arsen. Arsen tells him to kneel down. Billy gets on all fours. Arsen uses him as a stool to hoist himself upon the ring apron. He quickly enters the ring. Arsen paces his direction toward Lindsay Monahan. Arsen traps her in the corner and yells for an announcement.*

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, pl-pl-please welcome a-a-at this ti-me-me, Ste-

*Arsen snatches the microphone from Lindsay and tells her to leave. Arsen begins to bark right in her face. She drops to the mat and rolls quickly out of the ring. The music cuts off. Arsen positions himself in the middle of the ring. He signals Billy to come over. He hands Billy the CWA World Title to wrap around Arsen’s waist. Arsen keeps the AMLL belt on his shoulder. Steve Osborn sits on a turnbuckle, scouting the area.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Some people classify what happened in Sydney, Australia two weeks ago in the category of travesty. People call what Steve Osborn did on the premiere of High Voltage as a brutal display of wrestling. People call how I won the World Championship a disgrace. I would like to oppose the critics. I would like to kindly disagree, and in return, state that what happened in Sydney was beautiful. How Steve Osborn became the top contender in the X-Fly division was dominant. How I became the World Champion was justified. And all of you know it.

*The crowd boos. Arsen looks at Osborn, who sits rests upon the top turnbuckle. The both grin. Billy Stevens tells fans to shut up.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Let us be honest here, okay? Roberta has been stealing things from the CWA for quite some time. He has stolen main event spots. He has stolen fan base. Believe it or not, the guy has stolen victories. People call what I did to Roberta and the people that are close to Roberta as classless acts of violence. I call them points. I call them references. They are exhibits to how dark of a human being Roberta is. Maybe I tried to hurt the people around him, but I would never stoop down to such a level where I have to assault and blind side my opponents, just like he did to me not once, but twice!

*’You deserved it’ and ‘shut the hell up’ chants start simultaneously. Billy Stevens rolls to the outside and begins to threaten the lives of children in the audience.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Ignorance still controls your words. You people make me sick. You people fail to realize that what I established to take the title away from an animal like Roberta was justified. It was needed! He has brainwashed all of you. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! Just like how I proved Roberta to be a chained animal, I am ready to prove to the world that Steve Osborn and I are the true messiahs of wrestling. We are the cure you need for your sickening deeds. And Roberta, I am ready to finally make you humble before me.

*The boos reach the full capacity. The amount of hatred for Arsen is incredible.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I am not going to organize any more attacks. I have no more tricks up my sleeve. Now that I have what I want, Roberta, I am ready to defend it with the agenda of the Submission Coalition cooperating with my reign. I will be defending this championship with each defense symbolized with a break of a bone. And seeing as a lot of people are pleased with what went down at Uprising, I am ready to truly defend my title with your mercy in my mind. I am giving you the opportunity to fight me with no tricks and no shenanigans. I know you want to face me one more time, Roberta. And I want a fight. A fight to take you down and save the flamboyant character you portray before the presence of your rainbows.

*Arsen waves Billy Stevens to come into the ring. Billy quickly slides in and stands beside Arsen, showing off a big smile. Arsen grins as well.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Tonight, I will show Roberto what it means to submit and be saved. Tonight, I am here to show the decaying public and the seekers of help how you can be saved. There is only one way that can happen. Ladies and gentlemen, to my left, relinquished official Billy Stevens.

*The fans book while Stevens taunts.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Billy has demonstrated us the true example of what this Coalition is all about. You see, there are followers in our brigade. There can be people that admire our cause. There can be disciples for our Coalition. But let me make this very clear……..

*Billy applauds the words that Arsen speaks, but before he can do anything, Stevens is a victim of a back fist from Arsen. The back fist rocks the jaw of Stevens. Stevens drops to the ground with a lot of impact. Osborn jumps up from the turnbuckle. He begins to circle Stevens like a shark.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: On our path to change the CWA Roster one tap at a time, there is only one thing that you must know. That is that WE are the prophets of this Coalition. No one else can truly deliver our message.

*Nickolas looks at Billy Stevens, who is struggling to get up. Arsen kicks Billy in the midsection. Billy falls right back down.*

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: That goes for you Billy. You see, you aren’t the example of the men who spread the word of submission salvation, but you are the example of those that we are trying to rescue. You are example of the pathetic disease that we tend to treat in the CWA. When I attacked you three months ago, it wasn’t to punish you or teach you a lesson. Just like I have been doing well for a while now, it was to prove a point. A point that the innocent are not as they appear. You dishonored your job and tried to please my will just so you could get the media. You thought this would help your family, Billy? You thought this would increase your wealth? You’re an idiot, Billy. Now you have nothing. You are just like Roberta. You are corrupt. You are weak. You are everything that people claim that I represent.

*Arsen points to the audience and spins around to get the attention of the fans. Steve Osborn begins to stomp on Billy Stevens. Steve then lifts up the arm and falls to Billy to lock in The Natural Selection.*

Arsen: I am the purity of this organization. Steve Osborn is the entrepreneur of this message we will spread. Whether you like it or not, we have been delivering the truth, week after week. And we do not need a false prophet like Stevens, or a renegade in the form of Roberta to try and distract the public away from our guidance. This is how you can be rescued from your demons! Humble before this sacrifice! Humble before this cleansing! Humble before the Submission Coalition!

*Arsen drops the mic and head towards Stevens’ legs. Arsen joins Osborn and locks in a heel hook! The have the double tap locked in. Steve smiles and yells for Billy to give in. Arsen has an expression of anger covering his face. Billy is tapping. Osborn and Arsen keep the double tap in! They refuse to release the Double Tap. Billy is now pounding on the mat, screaming in pain. Arsen and Osborn break the hold when they notice Roberto running down the entrance ramp. Reberto slides in. Arsen struggles to get up, but Osborn is quick to lunge at Roberto with a lariat, but Roberto ducks and hits Osborn with a superkick! Osborn stumbles to the corner. Arsen takes this opportunity to start striking away at Roberto. He throws two low kicks at Roberto’s legs before Roberto catches the third one and trips up Arsen. Once Arsen hits the mat, Roberto mounts him and begins to pummel his face in. Arsen tries to connect with punches of his own, but they have no effect. Steve Osborn throws Roberto off of Arsen, but Roberto counters with a spear on Osborn. They exchange punches on the ground before Arsen regains himself and kicks Roberto right in the face. Osborn gets up and stomps Roberto a bit before picking Roberto up by the hair and throwing him towards Arsen, who hits Roberto with the AMLL World title. Arsen lifts Roberto up and begins to berate him. He then sets up for the Absolute-ly Fabulous Driver, but Jackson Sonik and Deportista run down the ramp to save Roberto. Arsen drops Roberto and forms up with Osborn. Sonik heads straight for Osborn. Both men exchange left and rights. Deportista goes straight for his mentor in Arsen! Osborn gets the upper hand on Jackson. Deportista shoves his mentor away and attacks Osborn. Arsen tries to get some revenge, but Roberto turns him around and goes for The Colors of the Rainbow on Arsen! Arsen rolls out of the ring before anything can happen. Before A Mouthful of Awesome can do more on Steve Osborn, Osborn rolls out of the ring as well. Arsen yells at the trio that they will settle this in the main event as he and Osborn head up the ramp. Jackson Sonik and Deportista tend to Billy. Roberto walks off, making no interaction with Stevens as we go to commercial.

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

Changed theme to fit gimmick

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

"The Agent Of Change" Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    "The Agent of Change"

PERSONAL BIO
    Born on August 16th, 1983
    Born in Norfolk, Virginia
    Currently Residing in Washington D.C
    6'1
    193 Pounds

CHARACTER
    Plays a sort of James Bond-ish inspired character. Fearless, brave, smooth, suave, confident.
    Disposition: Tweenerish Face

IN-RING
    Wrestling Style: Well-rounded. Very stiffer strike with a knack of mat wrestling.
    Wrestling Abilities
    1. Brawler
    2. Charisma
    3. Technical
    4. Speed
    5. Power

Signature Taunts/Poses: A lot of fake gun poses
    Catchphrase: "Target locked"

Basic Moves: Suplex Variations, whirling buster variations

Signature Stike Moves: The Assassination Attempt (Roaring Elbow), Falcon Punch (Knockout Blow)

Signature Submission Moves: Takedown armbar, dragon sleeper, octopus stretch

Regular Finishing Moves*: The 007 Driver (Modified Rotating High Angle Tombstone Tiger Driver)

Submission Finishing Move: Target Locked (Last Chancery with a heel hook)

Former CWA World Champion
    Multiple Tag Team Champion (for six different promotions)
    Former IFW World Champion
    Former IFW Transcontinental Champion
    UOW Money in the Bank
    FWA X-Fly
    FWA North American
    WWS Intercontinental
    MAAW Super 16 Tournament 2007

Injury History (If any): Currently recovering from a Torn ACL.

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Vcash

New theme: "The Hero" by Queen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38lCzcVSf7E
    Last edited by Nicky Talent; 11-08-2010 at 10:41 PM.

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

Thread Information