Page 212 of 216 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 4320

Thread: Currently Playing

Le Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: Currently Playing

I bought the Hitman 2 Season pass for £13 and glad I did, it's great and all but it defo wasn't worth the original £32 asking price.

Status
      Country                    United States

The last two Hitman games were both really solid. I hate it though, when they want more money for some useless attires.

Le Champion

Status

Sometimes season passes are great, the Hitman 2 one is actually really solid but not £32 solid. The Witcher 3 season pass is very good and worth the money. The time I've put into Hitman 2 is mental and it annoys me there isn't a platinum trophy for it. The worst season pass for me was the original Destiny, after putting hundreds of hours into that game to be hit with that shit was terrible. Also the one for Watch Dogs was god awful.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Just finished RE3 remake. Took me just a little over 5 hours but I was playing on the easiest mode because why not.

Great game overall, I was never a huge fan of the original game but this one was quite good and sums up the raccoon city trilogy nicely.

WC without Duke is like McDonalds without the Big Mac. - DD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by John Mayer View Post
    Just finished RE3 remake. Took me just a little over 5 hours but I was playing on the easiest mode because why not.

Great game overall, I was never a huge fan of the original game but this one was quite good and sums up the raccoon city trilogy nicely.
    No shame in my game, I typically play everything on the easiest difficulty. I’m just not that great at video games, and I play for fun, not frustration.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Amen to that. I'm too busy to care about playing games on the hardest difficulties anymore. I tend to play on normal or even easy if I just want to get chill out and enjoy it. If I really really enjoy a game (e.g. the Witcher 3), I'll go deeper and pump the difficulty up, but I rarely play on hard difficulties.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I’ll usually do easy just to see the story and if I want to replay it I move it up.

WC without Duke is like McDonalds without the Big Mac. - DD

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Saw PES was onsale and thought fuck it, I'll buy it since it has Celtic Park in it. Not bought a football game this year so. Shit's changed. Anyone know of a decent free option file? PESWorld my best bet?

Also is Master League just basically Career mode now or what? I forgot how this shit works, just want to do a season with Celtic with cups and champs league and shit involved.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post

Also is Master League just basically Career mode now or what? I forgot how this shit works, just want to do a season with Celtic with cups and champs league and shit involved.
    Yeah mate, Master League is Career Mode essentially.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Yeah it's basically career mode. It's a decent game as well. I prefer Fifa by a shade but I'd happily take some aspects of PES (crossing, heading, maybe tackling) ahead of FIFA

World Champion

Status

Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 8 :D

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Got last year’s F1 game which is keeping me busy at the moment but when my interest slides on that it’ll be to Football a Manager. Trying to hold off as long as possible because it will consume me

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Finished World of Final Fantasy.

I did enjoy it to an extent , but man this game dragged on for the last four hours. The story was pretty cliche and cookie cutter but I was enjoying it because the story took a backseat to the gameplay. But in those last four hours it was all about the story and really tedious dungeons.

Square Enix just don't know how to make good final fantasy games anymore.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Finished World of Final Fantasy.

I did enjoy it to an extent , but man this game dragged on for the last four hours. The story was pretty cliche and cookie cutter but I was enjoying it because the story took a backseat to the gameplay. But in those last four hours it was all about the story and really tedious dungeons.

Square Enix just don't know how to make good final fantasy games anymore.

Maybe you just overrated the originals

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Chavez View Post
    Maybe you just overrated the originals
    Nah, I still play them pretty regularly. FF 4 - 12 are all at least good, and at best some of my favourite games of all.

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nah, I still play them pretty regularly. FF 4 - 12 are all at least good, and at best some of my favourite games of all.

Maybe you're just blinded by nostalgia.

Ichiban

Status

Mostly been playing Animal Crossing since that came out. Currently at about 115 hours in that. Which quickly shot past everything else on my Switch, to be the single most played game I own. The only thing my Animal Crossing play time will probably never pass, is the youtube app, since I watch youtube in bed most nights...and that sits at well over 500hrs. Lol.

Also, got Bubble Bobble 4 Friends in the mail yesterday. Which was a limited physical release that I pre-ordered a long time ago and completely forgot about. Played that for a while, and it's pretty fun. I have to be honest, I never really played any of the previous Bubble Bobble games. I knew the name. Knew the history behind them. Just never touched them for some reason. But, speaking for the latest one, I enjoy it quite a bit...and this new one includes the classic as well, so I can easily see what I missed by checking that out whenever I want.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

With all this extra time, I've slipped back into the Conan Exiles -sized hole that was so difficult to crawl out from the first time. I really hope something extremely similar comes along to improve upon this groundbreaking game. Combat reminiscent of Dark Souls, harvesting/crafting like Minecraft, and oozing machismo like Conan the Barbarian. I really can't recommend this game enough, if you even remotely like The Sims, or Animal Crossing, or Minecraft, please do yourself a favor and check this out the next time it has a free weekend. Just put it on your Steam Wishlist or something. You'll either thank me or motherfuck me.

As far as newer (for me) games, Risk of Rain 2 has been an absolute blast. A roguelike with varied levels, each time the loot layout and enemies are different (+replayability). The game is about picking a hero with certain abilities, then killing enemies for money, using that money to open chests and getting slight variants to your abilities (faster shooting, adds sticky bombs, lights them on fire, applies bleed, slows enemy, etc.). Depending on your skill, you could be piling abilities onto your hero for over an hour, putting out massive damage and fundamentally changing the way the game feels. Because no one run is the same as another due to the random elements, each 'game' of it that you play will provide a different experience, and the difficulty is really satisfying.
    [save]

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Been smashing through an NBA 2K18 career mode for shits and gigs. Celtics top of the East, baby!

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    With all this extra time, I've slipped back into the Conan Exiles -sized hole that was so difficult to crawl out from the first time. I really hope something extremely similar comes along to improve upon this groundbreaking game. Combat reminiscent of Dark Souls, harvesting/crafting like Minecraft, and oozing machismo like Conan the Barbarian. I really can't recommend this game enough, if you even remotely like The Sims, or Animal Crossing, or Minecraft, please do yourself a favor and check this out the next time it has a free weekend. Just put it on your Steam Wishlist or something. You'll either thank me or motherfuck me.
    Bought Conan recently. Really enjoyable! Me and a couple of family members are playing on our private server and enjoying it.

Really, really early stages at the moment so built a fairly decent first base along the beach area. Done our first cave yesterday, killing the Imp King Haha! Good fun.

I also caved and finally bought WWE 2K20. I had heard all the glitches and problems, so avoided it for the longest time. Then I read an article saying most things were fixed and I asked some people on here and they said it was playing fairly okay and many of the issues were no longer the case and so decided to give it a go.

Got it super cheap with all the DLC as well which was nice! Only really played a couple of quick play matches and messed around with the customisation while I get my Universe set up but so far, so good.

And finally- Life is Strange 2. I enjoyed the first one and I love these kind of games. I think this is even better and the story is deep. Sucks you in and gives you all kind of emotions.

Page 212 of 216 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast

Thread Information