The camera flashes the CWA logo, as the next thing you see is the draft stage. Megan Anderson comes to the stage with envelope in hand. Several CWA talent sit up in there seats waiting to see if there name is called.

Megan Anderson:
With the seventh round pick of the Adrenaline rush draft could be a little bit of a surprise to the CWA fans. This man has shown much talent, and in his debut he showed poise and potential. My seventh pick to come to the Adrenaline Rush isÖ.

The talent all holds their breath. They realize the higher the pick they are the money they will receive during contract negations. Some want to go to Adrenaline Rush, because their friends have already been drafted to Adrenaline Rush. Some just want to be drafted so they know their future.

Megan Anderson:
Rolando Ice Fuentes!

The talent look around confused. Rolando sits up, and unwrinkles his suit as he steps up in front of many CWA talent who still has not been drafted. The gallery looks at Rolando as he just smiles walking to the podium.

Harvey Buckworth:
Rolando Fuentes is the 14th overall pick of this draft, and there are so many more experienced wrestlers with better track records in the CWA what do you make of this pick Jim.

Jim Taylor: This is a stretch, I donít know what Megan is thinking about. This pick could blow up in her face quick, especially now that she has pissed off half the roster by taking this unproven rookie.

Harvey Buckworth:
The kid as a lot of potential, and I think he will be a great addition to Adrenaline Rush, I just donít know if he will become Peyton Manning or Ryan Leaf.

Rolando walks up to the podium as Megan Anderson hands him the draft card. He gives her a hand shake, and then Rolando gives her a hug. He stands there as they take a picture together, and then a video package is being played over the draft room of Rolando Fuentes.

His picture comes up with this name. Rolando Fuentes record comes up of 1-0, and they list his finishing move the Icepick, and then they show the Ice lock as he put it on Sunshine Tony Hughes. They then show Rolandoís promo video, and the video package shows the brutal beating he put on a sparring partner in his debut promo. The camera goes back to Jim Taylor and Harvey Buckworth.

Harvey:
Well Harvey he does posses a legitimate MMA background. In his battle with Sunshine Tony Hughes he displayed that with crisp stand up, and a brutal arm bar. He has a ton of charisma, but it does scare me that he is trying to use the CWA as proving ground to his real love and thatís MMA and going to the UFC.

Jim:
Look Jim any way you look at this pick itís a dumb pick, and it shows you that no woman should even be a head of an organization. She probably saw his look, and decided that he was a good looking kid, and she was hoping to get her tickler tickled. Sunshine destroyed this kid with a chair!

Harvey:
If you remember though he got back up, and arm barred the kid. I had never seen an armbar sunk in so deeply. This kid has what it takes, we just need to see if he can live up to the hype, because now he has a target on his back.

Jim:
A target on his back. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thatís not a target my friend thatís a huge chocolate cake to a bunch of fat women. He wonít be able to survive this, he will buckle under the pressure.

Harvey:
Well need to go talk to Michelle Kelly as she has the Adrenaline Rush rookie in the hot seat with her. Michelle, itís all yours.

Michelle Kelly:
We are here with the 7th round pick of Adrenaline Rush Rolando Ice Fuentes! I donít think you can hear Harvey and Jim, but they are saying that this is a huge upset, and that you were picked a little too early in the draft. What are your thoughts about this?

Rolando:
Those two fools down there donít know what they are talking about. I should have been the number one draft pick, and I was actually shocked that I fell this low. I am the best in the business, and I know that I am just getting better. Now that Ms. Anderson has picked me up, I am going to bring Adrenaline Rush up as the number one show in the CWA. I have all the tools to be the greatest, and Ms. Anderson has seen that. If those two commentators want to come into the ring with me, I will put them in an armbar, and I will take their arms with me.

Michelle:
Can you see where they are coming from though? You only have one match under your belt here in the CWA, and to be honest you didnít even get a pin.

Rolando:
That hardcore goofball ball Sunshine will not last a week longer here in the CWA. If he wants to fight me one on one with no chairs, ladders, light bulbs, tables, or any of the other short cuts he takes, then I will face him once more. He is too much of a yellow belly than a true man to face me. Sunshine looked at my MMA record, and knew that I was a force to be reckon with so he took the easy way out, and decided to get himself disqualified. At the end of the day, I took him into the Icelock, and he was tapping like a little baby. If Sunshine wants to face me in the ring one on one, I will face him again. If he wants to be a little bitch, and use his shortcuts, I donít have time for him. I bet right now he is begging the High Voltage brass to draft him, because he doesnít want to see me again.

Michelle:
What about your constant talks about going to the UFC, and using the CWA as a stepping stone.

Rolando:
That hasnít changed! My love is real sport, and real competition. Not this crap that some of these idiots do. My trainer is keeping my mind on the game, and I am going to make sure when I get that call, to the best I can be. Well damn since you guys gave me the way to do so, hey Dana call me, tweet me. You need me in the UFC!!!!

The camera pans back to the announcers as they just shake their heads. They look at each other, and then they start talking again about the draft.

Jim:
Letís go back to the podium for the next pick.