Tijuana, Mexico

Currently Residing

San Diego, CA

Height
    5'10

Weight
    205 lbs

Gimmick
    A man that is trying to right the wrongs of his past. Still a pothead, and once again the fun loving guy with a laid back attitude.

Disposition
    Face

CWA Career Highlights
    First ever CWA Continental Champion.
    One half of the tag team "Contraband" with Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    One half of the tag team "Hollywood Hash" with Derek Vendra
    One half of the tag team "Anarchy" with Rolando Fuentes
    Currently one half of the tag "The SoCal Connection" with TJ Styles

Wrestling Attire
    White wife beater, baggy khaki pants, and bandana on his head

Backstage Attire
    Same as wrestling attire except sometimes he'll have a t-shirt over the white wife beater

Wrestling Style
    Lucha Libre, High Flying

Wrestling Abilities
    Speed, Technical

Signature Taunts/Poses
    Throws up the peace sign to his opponent before hitting his finisher

Catchphrase
    "Peace out homie!"

Entrance Theme
    "When The Shit Goes Down" - Cypress Hill

Basic Moves
    Enziguiri
    Hurricanrana
    Moonsault
    DDT
    Neckbreaker
    Suicide Dive
    Various suplexes
    Inverted Headlock Backbreaker
    Missile Dropkick
    Diving Body Splash

Signature Moves
    Contraband (West Coast Pop)
    Slobberknocker (Van Terminator)

Signature Submission Move
    Game Over (Mexican Surfboard)

Regular Finishing Move
    High Times (Best Moonsault Ever)

Previous Experience
    Wrestled in Mexico

Injury History
    None

Name of Character Representative

Hunico

Last edited by Jimmy King; 10-17-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Re: Diego Gonzalez

Edited.

I gave him a manager/valet, his pothead girlfriend.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush Promo
    July 15th 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King
    *The scene begins in the home of Diego Gonzalez, smoke is in the air as the camera shows Diego sitting on his couch with his girlfriend Jessica, they're watching the Soccer World Cup. He's about to take a hit when he notices the camera, he puts it down*

Diego: Man don't sneak up on me like that

Jessica: Who are you talking to?

Diego: The camera man right there

*Diego points towards the camera, Jessica looks around but doesn't see anyone*

Jessica: There's no one here

*Before Diego can say something to her she falls asleep*

Diego: I told her not to smoke so much before you guys showed up, she'll be fine don't worry.

*In the background you hear the cameraman ask Diego about his debut match last week*

Diego: Last week was a successful debut for me, I showed you why Nathan Hall isn't so scary, I made sure he didn't spread his virus over to me and smoked him out quick.

*Something happens on the TV and Diego claps*

Diego: Man this stuff is definitely more exciting when you're high, I'm watching this because of my next opponent Bakary Eboue. Man I gotta ask Bakary one thing, How can you play soccer with all those bees in the arena? I wouldn't be able to concentrate with all of those bees.

*Jessica starts saying something in her sleep, Diego just laughs*

Diego: The only thing I know about Bakary is that he likes to play soccer and he likes to dance. Well this match isn't going to be like a soccer match you're used to, and the only dancing that's going to get down is me dancing circles around you in the ring

*Diego takes a hit from his blunt and blows the smoke into the camera, causing the cameraman to cough*

Diego: Get ready to be smoked out! You seem like a cool guy, but after this match you'll be taking your soccer ball and going home.

*Jessica wakes up looking dazed and confused*

Jessica: What soccer ball? What are you talking about?

*Diego just laughs some more at her as the scene ends*

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Redemption PPV
    August 11th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Prado
    Another pre-taped segment takes place. The scene opens up in a taco shop in Tijuana, Mexico, we see families that have gathered together for a nice meal. The man that runs the place is also taking orders behind the counter, then in walks Diego Gonzalez and his girlfriend Jessica, Diego is wearing a Antonio Gates San Diego Chargers jersey and baggy jean shorts, Jessica in jeans and black shirt, the man behind the counter notices Diego and gets excited.

Man: "Diego! Hola!"

Diego: "Hola Gilberto!"

They shake hands and bump shoulders, they then exchange some words in spanish before going back to english.

Diego: "Gilberto this is my lovely lady Jessica!"

Gilberto: "Hola senorita!"

Jessica: "Hola!"

Diego: "Hey man do you think you could hook us up with some food? We both have a mad case of the munchies...if you know what I mean."

They laugh together, Gilberto asks Diego something in spanish.

Diego Gonzalez: "Oh yeah of course I got some right here."

Diego hands Gilberto a ziploc bag and the contents inside the bag look like basil, Diego and Jessica then take a seat in a booth.

Jessica: "Baby, did you used to eat here a lot or something when you wrestled down here?"

Diego Gonzalez: "All the time mami! Gilberto makes the best rolled tacos."

A young boy walks up to Diego with a pad of paper and pen, Diego kindly signs the paper for the young boy which makes the kid's day. Gilberto comes back with a plate full of rolled tacos.

Gilberto: "Here you go Diego and Jessica! So what brings you back? I heard you had joined that CWA wrestling company."

Diego Gonzalez: "That's exactly why I'm back, they're having a show out here, I'll be wrestling for the new Continental Championship."

Diego takes a bite out of a rolled taco, gives the thumbs up to Gilberto, then Jessica takes a bite of one and has a huge smile on her face.

Jessica: "These are good!"

Diego: "I told you mami! Gilberto's the best! Anyways, I'll be fighting some payaso named Frankie Enzo."

Gilberto: "He doesn't sound so tough."

Diego: "He's really not, he just thinks so because he watched The Godfather a few times, I've seen his CWA history and the dude is seen as nothing but a joke. He's going to continue being a joke, because I'll be the one walking out with the gold at the PPV. What better place to win it too, then in my home country!"

Gilberto: "Well I better get back to work, good luck in your match, I hope you beat that pendejo."

After Gilberto walks away, Diego looks into the camera.

Diego: "You heard right Frankie, I'll be the one walking out with the gold holmes and the first ever Continental champion, CWA just feels bad for you and your pathetic career so they gave you a shot at the title. This isn't The Godfather or The Sopranos, though it will end the same, with you getting whacked! Get ready to be smoked out!"

Diego and Jessica continue eating their rolled tacos, as the scene ends.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 08-16-2010 at 12:37 AM.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

I changed his character rep to Homicide, I felt he was more fitting for the character.

I checked and he wasn't taken, hope it's cool.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Changed his theme music the Kill Bill theme.

I gave Jessica a stage name, which is now Mary Jane. Them being potheads, I thought it would be fitting to give her that name.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

November 4th edition of Adrenaline Rush
    This was a joint effort with a originalname and myself.

(We open with Michelle Kelly outside the Adrenaline Rush locker room.)

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and gentlemen later on tonight Frankie Enzo & the CWA Continental Champion Rolando Fuentes will take two men who they have been having problems with: Diego Gonzalez and my guest at this time Chubby Carlos!

(But Carlos is nowhere to be found. Michelle looks around in confusion she looks at the camera man with frustrated look on her face )

Michelle Kelly:
    Where the hell is he? He’s the one who asked a interview and he doesn’t even bother to sho-)

(Suddenly The door to the locker room busted open and Chubby Carlos jump out as Michelle)

Chubby Carlos: BOO!

(Michelle lets out a high pitch scream. Chubby starts to laugh. He is covered in bruises after last week attack by Frankie Enzo)

Chubby Carlos:
    Got ya!

(Michelle looks very annoyed )

Michelle Kelly:
    You are so immature you know that?

Chubby Carlos :
    Hey just thought I’ll give you a late Halloween treat.

(He looks around as if expecting something)

Chubby Carlos:
    What no Candy?

(Michelle rolls her eyes)

Michelle Kelly:
    Look lets just get this interview over with ok. Oh by the way what did you do with that desk from last week?

(Chubby gives her a strange look)

Chubby Carlos :
    What desk?

Michelle Kelly:
    Fine forget about it just say what you have to say so I can get out of here.

(
    Chubby shrugs his shoulders and turns and faces
    the camera)

Chubby Carlos:
    You know Frankie last week you gave me one hell of a match and even those you tried hitting me with that bat every change you got. But I have to admit there were couples of times where you almost had me ALMOST but of course I manage to chalk up another victory but then after the match was over for some reason you felt compelled to work me over with that bat you carry around.

(Chubby starts to shake his head)

Chubby Carlos: Oh Frankie Frankie Frankie…. You should not have done that my friend. Now me and my boy Diego are going to have to beat some respect into you and that weird dude Rolando whats- his- name.
    (Just then Diego comes into the shot)

Diego:Rolando Fuentes is his name homie.

(The crowd cheers wildly for Diego as he pulls out a bag from McDonalds)

Diego: Earlier I was smoking a joint and I got the munchies, but I can't seem to finish these burgers. I was wondering if you could possib-

(Before Diego can even finish his sentence Chubby takes the bag, he starts scarfing it down as Diego just laughs)

Diego: I knew I could count on you man, as for tonight I look forward to getting some revenge on that puta Rolando. Tonight is just going to be a preview of things to come, because when he decides to stop being such coward and gives me my rematch, it's going to be a whole lot worse. Rolando, after you disrespected me and my girl, I plan on making your life a living hell.

(Diego pulls out a pipe from his back pocket, it appears to be the same pipe from two weeks ago used on Rolando's rental car, Chubby stops eating for a second as he notices the pipe.)

Diego: Look familiar? Think what I did to your rental car was bad? Just you wait and see, I can make things a whole lot worse, and don't think I won't because I will, you count on that. As for you tag team partner, Frankie Enzo, I've beaten him once, and if he gets in my way I kick him in the head so hard he'll think he's a cast member of The Jersey Shore...oh wait he already does think that. But I want you Rolando, and I'm coming for you, tonight you're going to get smoked out! See ya out there Chubbs!

(Diego pats Chubby on the back and walks off, Chubby says something but his mouth is full of food, Michelle looks at him with a digusted look on her face and walks off, he then swallows his food.)

Chubby Carlos: What did I say? Oh well.

(He walks off with his bag of food as the camera fades into a commercial)

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - November 18th 2010

The scene opens up backstage as we see Jessica Haze, she's seen telling a security guard something, the guard runs to a locker room door that has a sign on that reads "The Elite". All members of The Elite including new member Ultimate Pain, come running out following the guard, leaving the door wide open, as we see Diego Gonzalez walk on screen into the room as Jessica quickly follows in and shuts the door behind her.

Jessica: Do you think they bought it?

Diego: Oh yeah, after what I did to their vehicle, they'll be busy with the guard for awhile. Look at this place, what makes them so special that they get their own special locker room? Looks like it could use some remodeling.

He pulls out his lead pipe from his back pocket, he puts it in between the door handles so nobody can get in.

Diego: Did you bring the bag of stuff?

Jessica nods yes and pulls out a bag, in the bag is some cans of spray paint and mouth guards.

Diego: Nice, let's get started then shall we?

They put on their mouth guards and start spraying the paint on the walls, pictures of The Elite and on their wrestling gear.

Jessica: I think I just found one of Alexis' wigs.

Jessica starts laughing and throws the wig back down, meanwhile Diego is spray painting on the wall the words "Contraband" in green paint, he then looks into the camera.

Diego: I've already beaten two of you fools, but now you have The Ultimate Pain on your side, and you wanna go and jump my boy Nick Arsen? You attack him, you attacking me! I have no problem beating Axl and Daren one more time, and Pain the only pain you'll be feeling is the headache you'll have after I kick your head in!

He takes off his mouth guard as Jessica walks up to him, she clings on to him.

Diego: Don't think I forgot about you Rolando, you can't hide behind Megan Anderson for long, when Five Star Attraction rolls around...your ass is grass and it's gonna get smoked! The same goes for you tonight Elite, get ready to be smoked out!

They both leave the locker room, after they leave The Elite come running back to see their room vandalized, they do not look pleased as they see the words "Contraband", the camera zooms in on it before it fades to black.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - March 9th 2011
    Diego Gonzalez vs Nicholas Kennedy Arsen
    Number one contender match for the CWA World Heavyweight Championship.

The scene opens up in a room where you can hear the music of the classic gangster rap album Dr Dre's The Chronic, the camera pans over a table where you see an X-Box 360 controller with a headset plugged into it. The camera pans up more to reveal Diego Gonzalez, next to him on the couch sleeping is his girlfriend Jessica Haze, Diego is wearing a sleeveless N.W.A. shirt, black baggy leather shorts, and his trademark bandana on his head. He's busy preparing a blunt for himself, when he notices the camera.

Diego Gonzalez: I had a feeling this day would come, it was inevitable, it was bound to happen at some point.

He puts down the blunt he's preparing and looks into the camera.

Diego Gonzalez: What day is that you might ask? Well I'll tell you, the day where my boy Nick Arsen and I would have to face each other one on one. It's not just any regular match either, whoever comes out it victorious will be the number one contender for the prestigious CWA World Heavyweight Championship.

He shuts his eyes for a moment and thinks to himself.

Diego Gonzalez: Here is your winner and new CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Diego Gonzalez! Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? To hear those words though I first have to face a guy who I consider to be a good friend of mine, he took me under his wing and showed me around this company when no one else would, he always more than willing to offer some good advice to me. He's always had my back and I've always had his back, he's my homeboy and I would do anything for him because I know he would do anything for me.

A phone goes off that wakes up Jessica, she grabs the phone, kisses Diego on the cheek,and walks out to take the call.

Diego Gonzalez: Nick, in this match I don't expect you to go easy on me, I know after all the crap you went through with The Elite that you're just itching to get another shot at the championship. After all of that you deserve this chance to shine again, in saying that I'm not afraid to say that I'm willing to do anything to get my chance shine and fight for the biggest prize in this company. It's what everyone in this company fights for, we give our blood, our sweat, and our tears just to get a shot at that title. It can turn bitter enemies into good friends, and it can turn good friends into bitter enemies, which is something I know will not happen between us.

Jessica walks back in and sits back down next to Diego.

Diego Gonzalez: Whatever happens, happens. All I've got to say is that I've got mad love and respect for you Nick, I know that we are both going to give each other everything that we got and nothing will be held back.

He finishes preparing his blunt and lights it up.

Diego Gonzalez: May the best man win Nick, whether that man be me or you, the fans will realize that what they have just witnessed is something amazing...see you out there homey.

He takes a puff and hands it over to Jessica as the camera fades out.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - April 6th 2011

The scene opens with a shot of the afternoon sky in Columbus, Ohio. The camera pans down to find Diego Gonzalez sitting outside near the arena for tonight's show, he's wearing a black shirt that says "Hope for Japan" and some baggy jean shorts, he has a blunt in his hand and takes a puff from it before speaking.

Diego Gonzalez: Before I get down to business, I'd like to take this time and send my thoughts and prayers out to the people of Japan. It was a terrible disaster that did not need to happen, so I'd like to ask ya'll to go to my website and buy this shirt that I'm wearing. All of the proceeds will go to the people of Japan in their time of need.

He takes another puff and slowly blows the smoke out before continuing.

Diego Gonzalez: Now onto tonight, it must be something in this Columbus air, but I feel like it's going to be a good night. It's going to be a big night for the people of Columbus, tonight they will bear witness to one of the biggest main events in the history of Adrenaline Rush.

He stands up and takes another puff.

Diego Gonzalez: I team up with two of Adrenaline Rush's biggest stars Christopher Jackson, and Joey Nicholas, to take on Daren Storm, my good buddy Rolando Fuentes, and the World Heavyweight champion himself Mr Showtime. Now I've defeated both Daren and Rolando on previous occasions, but the one man I have yet to defeat is Showtime.

He takes one last puff and finishes the blunt.

Diego Gonzalez: I've heard it a lot in the past weeks, that people don't believe that I can actually defeat you, or that you don't see me as a threat. Well Showtime I suggest that you shouldn't take me lightly, because what happened to you at the last show could happen again and again, you see what happened then was just a taste, what happens tonight will be the appetizer, and In Exile you'll get the full course meal. Tonight I will prove that I am worthy enough to face you for that title, and come In Exile I will prove you and all the other naysayers wrong when I walk out with the gold.

He stops and looks at his gold Rolex watch.

Diego Gonzalez: Yo, it's 4:19 which means you three goons got one minute till you get smoked out! The three of you best be ready, because the three of us are looking for a fight, and we just so happen to be looking in your direction. Get ready for your 15 minutes of fame...curtain up.

With that he walks into the arena as the camera once again looks into the sky.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

April 20th 2011 - In Exile PPV

It's April 20th 6:30am in Shanghai, China. The sound of an alarm clock is beeping, the camera zooms in on the alarm clock as a hand slams down on it. The man in the bed is Diego Gonzalez, he looks at the clock and sees then time, he then hits the snooze button for an extra 10 minutes of sleep.

10 minutes pass and the alarm begins again, this time Diego gets up and shuts off the alarm, then he sits on the foot of the bed as he rubs the sleep from his eyes

Diego Gonzalez: Man you dudes is here early

He lets out a yawn and stretches his arms in the air.

Diego Gonzalez: Give me some time, let me jump in the shower, get all fresh and dressed then I'll be ready, aight?

He gets up and heads to the restroom as the camera fades to black.

It's 7:30am as Diego steps from the restroom dressed and ready to go, he's wearing a Bob Marley shirt in celebration of the date being 4/20 and some baggy jean shorts.

Diego Gonzalez: I'm doing this for all of my fans out there, ya'll get to follow me around throughout the day leading up to tonight where I get my shot at the world title. I got a busy ahead of me, so let's get this started.

The camera fades to black again, it turns back on around 8:15am where Diego is seen arriving to a TV studio. He'll be on a popular Chinese talk show to promote tonight's PPV.

Diego Gonzalez: Apparently this is one of the most popular morning shows in China, they tape a few talk shows in here so I'll be here for a little while. I think they won't allow ya'll in there, so I'll see ya'll a little later.

It's now 11:30 am as Diego is walking out of the studio.

Diego Gonzalez: I really should have brushed up on my Chinese, but I think I did aight. Now that's over it's time to get some grub!

He heads over to a Chinese restaurant across the street, he walks up to the man at the counter.

Diego Gonzalez: Good afternoon, what's the best thing that you have here?

The man speaks in Chinese even though Diego does not understand a word of it.

Diego Gonzalez: You guys just have some noodles?

Once again the man speaks in his language, finally an older woman walks up behind the man and yells at him in Chinese, the man does not argue and heads to the back.

Chinese Woman: I'm sorry about that young man, he does not speak any English, fortunately for you I do. Because of that I overheard you asking a question, so I had him prepare the meal for you.

Diego Gonzalez: Aight, thanks lady.

He waits a few minutes until he gets his food, and then walks out eating as the camera goes off. It is now 1:00pm as Diego heads over to a building for a meet and greet with some Chinese fans.

Diego Gonzalez: This is my last stop before heading to the arena for tonight's show, get to meet some of my loyal fans here and give out a pair of tickets to tonight's show to some lucky fans.

The fans begin arriving to the building to meet with the wrestlers, pictures are being taken and autographs are being signed. Diego gives away tickets to a pair of children, they are overjoyed as Diego congratulates them.

Diego Gonzalez: Aight, that was a success, now it's time to head over to the arena.

It's now 3:27 when Diego arrives to the arena carrying his bags with his wrestling gear in it, he greets some fans waiting outside of the arena. He goes to sign a few autographs, and takes some photos.

It's now 4:20pm as Diego sits in the locker room and lights up a joint, he savors the blunt until it's done then he finishes getting prepared for his match.

It's now 7:10pm as it's almost main event time, Diego is standing by the interview set pumping himself up as Toxic Rain introduces herself.

Toxic Rain: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is the number contender for the World Title, Diego Gonzalez! Diego in just mere moments you'll out in that ring competing for the World Title, what is your mindset right now? Are you at all nervous?

Diego Gonzalez: This is the most focused that I've ever been in my entire life, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. Of course I'm nervous, this is the biggest night of my life.

Toxic Rain: Are you at all worried about what Showtime may do to you out there?

Diego Gonzalez: Not at all, I'm ready for him. I know he's obsessed with retaining his precious championship, and obsession will cause a person to do some crazy things, so I'm expecting it. I'll be bringing out my best, so I fully expect him to do the same, no one said that this was going to be easy and I know that I'll end up with a few bumps and bruises after it's all said and done.

Toxic Rain: Any final words before you go out there?

Diego Gonzalez: There have been many naysayers, many people saying that don't believe in me tonight. Our general manager Megan Anderson, hell even Showtime doesn't see me as a threat. Well tonight is the night where I will prove all of them wrong, tonight I show the whole world what I'm fully capable of, tonight I make non believers into believers. Showtime you're going to regret not seeing me as a threat, and that attack you did on me, well you know what they say about karma right? You better enjoy those last moments you have that championship belt, because it's coming home tonight with me, so get ready because your 15 minutes of fame are about to be up, and mine are about to begin...curtain up!

He walks off leaving Toxic Rain as the camera cuts to ringside.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - May 18th, 2011

The scene opens up in sunny San Diego outside of the home of Diego Gonzalez. Michelle Kelly walks up to the door with a microphone in hand, and she proceeds to knock on the door.She waits for a few minutes, but there is no answer.

Michelle Kelly: Hello? Diego?

She knocks again, but no answer.

Michelle Kelly: Mr Gonzalez! Hello?

Understandably frustrated she knocks more, but this time even louder than before. She knocks so hard that the pushed open a little to her surprise, she looks around to make sure no one sees her and walks inside.

Michelle Kelly: Hello? Diego Gonzalez?

She walks around the house and sees the television on with a basketball game playing. The house smells of marijuana, much to the disgust of Michelle.

Michelle Kelly: Ugh, so disgusting.

All of the sudden Diego comes out from his room with a baseball bat in hand ready to swing, but before he does he stops himself when he sees that its just Michelle.

Diego Gonzalez: My bad Michelle, I thought was getting robbed.

Michelle is obviously terrified, but she nods her head in understanding.

Diego Gonzalez: Sit down girl.

He leaves the room for a moment as she cautiously takes a seat on the couch, he comes back in with a Scarface t-shirt on and the same shorts he was wearing.

Diego Gonzalez: You alright?

Michelle Kelly: Yes I'll be fine, thank you.

Diego Gonzalez: So, what are you here for?

Michelle Kelly: I was sent here to interview you, didn't you know?

Diego Gonzalez: Its possible, but it's also possible that I smoked so much that it completely slipped my mind.

Michelle Kelly: Anyways, let's get this started shall we?

Diego Gonzalez: Sure, shoot.

Michelle Kelly: In the past few weeks it seems as though lady luck has not been on your side, how are you feeling mentally?

Diego Gonzalez: What are you now? A therapist? Look, at In Exile I came within inches of getting that World title, but I came up short. Then my girl Jessica tells me that things aren't working out, and she feels its best that we part ways. So in my match last week my mind wasn't in the game, and I lost my focus, which unfortunately cost me that match.

Michelle Kelly: Are you mentally or physically drained these days?

Diego Gonzalez: Of course I'm tired, that comes with the territory when being in this business. At the same time though I love this business, I always have. I love to entertain our great fans, out of all the fans in the world we have the best, and I will do anything for them.

Michelle Kelly: What are your feelings towards Megan Anderson?

Diego Gonzalez: Look it's no secret that Megan is not my biggest fan, besides Showtime, she was the most the one with the least amount of faith in me winning at In Exile. I bet when I lost last week it made her even happier, but to show that she has a caring side she gave me the week off, but I know the truth is that she just wanted a way to get rid of me. She did it to Nick Arsen, she's trying to do it to Joey Nicholas, and soon enough she'll find someone else to terrorize. When I come back next week I'll show her that its going to take a lot more to keep me down.

Michelle Kelly: Okay then, What are your feelings towards Austerio?

Diego Gonzalez: Like I said I wasn't completely focused on my match, and he took full advantage of it. The way he did it doesn't sit too well with me, he spit some sort of green mist in my eyes to blind me. What kind of person does that? He better watch his self next time I'm around, there won't be no green mist to stop me from delivering a swift kick to his nuts.

Michelle Kelly: Well I'm glad I'm not Austerio. Who do you see winning this Ruler of the Ring tournament?

Diego Gonzalez: I can see TJ Styles making it far.

He chuckles to himself.

Diego Gonzalez: Nah, for real I don't know. I wish it could be me, but I have no one to blame but myself for that. Oh well, always next year. Jackson Sonik is looking hot right now, I could see him winning it all.

Michelle Kelly: Any last words?

Diego Gonzalez: When I'm back next week I'll be better than ever, and whoever has a problem with that...well that's their problem, and they can do nothing about but get their ass smoked out by me...you can count on that Michelle.

Michelle shakes his head, then walks out of the house. After she leaves Diego rolls a blunt, and lights it up and takes a puff. Before the camera fades he blows smoke into it ending the scene.

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - July 12th, 2011

We open to a shot outside of a apartment in sunny San Diego. A car is seen driving up to the apartment, and parks on the street near the sidewalk. The person getting out of the car is none other than Diego Gonzalez, he's wearing his Smoked Out t-shirt found on CWA.com, another shirt over his shoulder, baggy basketball shorts, and black Vans shoes. He walks through the complex until he reaches the door marked "420", and he knocks on the door.

Man behind door: Who is it?

Diego Gonzalez: Hey yo it's Diego man.

Man: Just a second dude.

A couple of locks are heard being unlocked before it opens revealing...

Diego's drug dealer, Silas.

Silas: Hey dude, what's up? Long time no see.

Diego Gonzalez: What are you talking about? I just saw you last week.

Silas: Really?

Diego Gonzalez: Yeah.

Silas: Ah man, I don't even remember what I did 5 seconds ago. Yo, you wanna come in and chill for a bit?

Diego Gonzalez: Sure.

Diego walks into the apartment that's filled with clouds of smoke, walls covered with posters of marijuana leaves, and some Bob Marley playing.

Diego Gonzalez: Hey man, I brought you something.

He hands Silas the Smoked Out t-shirt, and Silas is ecstatic about receiving it.

Silas: Dude! Thanks! You know you're my favorite wrestler right?!

Diego Gonzalez: Of course man.

Silas puts the shirt on, and sits down on the couch next to Diego.

Silas: Hey dude, I saw you on TV last week, or at least I think I did.

Diego Gonzalez: Ha, nice man. You saw me put a beating down on that fool Austerio.

Silas: Ha ha yeah man!

Diego Gonzalez: Apparently that beating wasn't enough, and he's coming back for more. This time he's bringing back his buddy Moses with him.

Silas: The dude from the Bible?!

Diego gives Silas a look like he just can't believe he actually said that.

Diego Gonzalez: Man, I thought I smoked too much. Anyways, his calls himself Moses. His actual name is Sean Stevens.

Silas: Oh I see...so the dude from the Bible is actually named Sean Stevens?

Diego just shakes his head, and face palms.

Diego Gonzalez: Anyways, I get to team up with this new comer Derek Vendra.

Silas: Is he from the Bible?

Diego Gonzalez: Man, will you forget about the Bible?

Silas: My bad dude.

Diego Gonzalez: It's all good my man. This Derek Vendra and I are gonna go out there, and put a beating down on those two so bad that they won't know what hit'em. You would think I would've knocked enough sense into Austerio's head at the PPV, but I guess I gotta do it once more. After it's all said and done, maybe then he'll come to the realization that he's let his so called gods down, and just ask for his release from the company. Either that, or just go trying to force his beliefs onto someone else, just leave me the hell alone.

Silas: Yeah....what are we talking about again man?

Diego Gonzalez: I'm not even gonna bother, anyways the reason I came here is to pick up some good stuff to get myself ready for my match.

Silas: Man, I got the right stuff for you then. Feast your eyes on this...

He pulls out a bag filled with good stuff.

Diego Gonzalez: What is it?

Silas: Pineapple express. Just got it in this morning.

Diego Gonzalez: Nice, how much?

Silas: 20.

Diego hands him the money.

Diego Gonzalez: Pleasure doing business with you sir.

Silas: Pleasure is all mine dude.

Diego Gonzalez: Well, I better be going. Gotta go catch a flight to Denver, so I can put a beating on those two clowns.

Silas: Alright man, take it easy dude. Good luck, I'll be watching.

They shake hands, and Diego walks out. Before he gets in his car he looks into the camera.

Diego Gonzalez: In Denver, I won't be the only one getting smoked out. Austerio, Moses, get ready for the biggest buzz killer of your lives.

With that Diego gets in his car, and drives off as the scene ends.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 07-14-2011 at 06:38 PM.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Adrenaline Rush - July 27th
    Hollywood Hash [Diego Gonzalez/Derek Vendra] vs Misery [Tim Lucker/Jakob Draven]

Our scene opens up inside of a small venue where a rock concert is being held. The camera pans over to the lead singer of the band, who is now screaming at the top of his lungs, and then it pans over the crowd who has begun a mosh pit. The camera pans some more until it finds none other than Diego Gonzalez, decked out in his usual Smoked Out shirt, bandana on his head with the colors of the mexican flag, and baggy jean shorts. Once he notices the camera has found he begins to speak, although he is speaking louder than he normally does for promos because of the noise from the concert.

Diego Gonzalez: First off, I'd like to give a shout out to my boy Derek Vendra, who helped me out in taking care of Austerio and his little buddy Moses. Maybe now those two will think twice before they stick their noses in business that doesn't concern them. Secondly, you're probably asking yourself. what is Diego doing at a place like this? Well, it's simple. I'm here to see what Derek and I are in for when we take on our next opponents, Misery.

Some people from the mosh pit get near Diego, so they begin moshing next to him. Being the nice guy that he is, he helps them back to the actual mosh pit.

Diego Gonzalez: Now where was I? Oh yeah, Derek and I are taking on Misery on the next show. I figured I'd come here to see what Misery is like, because from what I have seen of them, it seems as though they would fit right in with these crazy fools here. First off we have Tim Lucker, a dude who's mentally distressed, and is a self proclaimed genius with extreme OCD. I don't know about you, but I think the dude is a little cuckoo in the head. He has a routine, and if he doesn't get it done, he loses it and takes it on anybody in his way. Well, Timmy boy, there will be no routine when you're in that ring with me, the only thing that will be happening will be Derek and I knocking some sense back into that head of yours.

Then there's Jakob Draven, a paranoid conspiracy theorist. Shoot, I'd be paranoid too if I were him. Especially knowing that he has to take on the likes of myself and Derek. I bet he's shaking in his little boots, dreading that night when he and Timmy boy get in that ring with us. You see boys, we ain't like those other teams you've faced. You don't know what your in for with us, but you'll never forget about it's all said and done.

He stops for a moment to listen to the music, after a minute he continues to speak.

Diego Gonzalez: I don't know how ya'll can like this kind of stuff. Anyways, the day of reckoning is upon you boys, get ready to be smoked, because Hollywood Hash is going to put you two out of your Misery for good. Oh yeah, you can count on that for sure.

With that Diego walks out of the scene, and the camera pans over for one last shot of the band playing before the scene comes to an end.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Completely updated the profile to fit his heel turn.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

I forgot to mention that I updated some stuff earlier...

Nickname
    Taunts/Catchphrase
    Theme Song (I promise this is the last time I change it)

Here's the most recent promo where Diego appeared on Chubby's Commentary on the January 11th edition of Adrenaline Rush

[We come back from commercial where were instantly greeted by the sight of the ring set up for
    the latest edition of Chubby Commentary. Instead of a mat there’s a black carpet put in place, there’s two chairs in the middle of the ring with a coffee table in between them.
    Suddenly the sounds of "Were all Dudes" by Less than Jake hits the PA sending the fans into an uproar of cheers, as Chubby Carlos steps on to the stage. Chubby walks from one side of the stage to the other pointing to his fans; he pauses for a second and smiles in approval of the love he’s getting, as he begins to walk towards the ring.

Lindsey Monahan:
    “Ladies and Gentleman, please join me in welcoming the host of Chubby’s Commentary: Chubby Carlos!”

Harvey Buckworth:
    “Of all the wrestlers that have passed through the doors of CWA I don’t think we’ve seen anyone who has as much energy or enthusiasm as this man Chubby Carlos”

Tim Coleman:
    “Yeah well just remember that energy or enthusiasm doesn’t win you titles….”

Chubby Carlos steps in the ring and climbs on to the top rope and spreads his arms accepting the fans praise. He nods his head in approval and jumps down. He walks to the coffee table, and picks up one of two microphones lying on it and seats down in one of the chairs. His theme music cuts out and Chubby begins to speak.

Chubby Carlos-
    “Welcome one and all to another glorious edition of Chubby’s Commentary! And I guess a happy new year, a merry Christmas, a cool Kwanzaa, a happy Hanukkah or whatever you’re in to. The holidays are always awesome, but this year it was a little bittersweet for the chubster. It was fun and all but to be honest I kinda expected to be sat here with the continental title wrapped around my gorgeous waist having stolen the show at Five Star Attraction. But things didn’t quite work out that did it? Because apparently when I gave Daren Storm a Patty Melt it hurt his ribs. Awww… Poor Daren, I hope your mommy was able to kiss it all better. I mean who would have thought that a wrestler of all things would ever get hurt! Completely unheard of people! So seeing as Daren Storm suffered such a life threatening serious injury you would think he would be striped of the belt because you know he can’t defend it. But as everyone knows Daren Storm has some backstage stroke with Megan Anderson and the rest of the suits. In fact I’m almost convinced that Storm has some kind of deal worked out with Satan or somekind of illuminati conspiracy ummmm… But that’s a story for another day. Anyway Daren Storm not only convinced the suits to allow him to keep the title but also got me throw off the biggest show of the year. But hey it’s not like I’m complaining. This is just going to make the moment so much sweeter when I finally do win that belt! Daren I want you to take all the time you want to heal those bruised ribs. I want you nice and healthy so there’s no controversy when I finally do beat you! You can’t stop me Storm you can only hope to delay me. Rest assured Storm one day you will face me for the Continental title and I swear by all the mutilated cows made in burgers that I will win!”

“But speaking of changes that leads me swiftly on to my guest tonight-Diego Gonzales”.

(The crowd boos the mention of Gonzales before allowing Chubby to continue)

Chubby Carlos:
    “You know I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, Diego Gonzales was one of my closest friends in this business. Which I guess is hardly a surprise because we had a lot in common. We broke into the CWA around the same time, we’ve have similer styles of wrestling, we’ve had our own vice’s and along with Christopher Jackson we were targeted by Megan Anderson and The Elite. So it’s safe to say that we clicked almost instantly. We travelled together, were been to each other’s homes, in fact when I was out injured in the hospital a few months ago he was the first person that visited and got me out of the dark frame of mind I was in. Which I am eternity grateful for . So its hard to believe that the chill dude that I hung out with and would kill himself for his fans, has turned into this paranoid douchebag!”

“So what I’m going try to do tonight is to talk some sense into Diego and maybe snap him out of this state of mind he’s in and hopefully get back the Diego Gonzales we all know and love. So let’s not waste any time. Dudes and Dudettes put your hands together my guest tonight on Chubby’s commentary….DIEGO GONZALES“

The Saw theme hits and Diego Gonzalez slowly steps out as the crowd has already started to boo him. He's wearing a t-shirt with The Joker on it, and baggy jeans. As he gets in the ring Chubby offers him to take a seat, but he refuses as he's handed a microphone.

Diego Gonzalez:
    I'm not taking a seat because I don't plan on being out here long, and to be honest I don't even know why I'm out here with you. I don't need any help, and even if I did I wouldn't ask for it from you. How would you even help me? You're nothing, you're worthless. You're just as pathetic as Derek Vendra, and all of these people out here.

The crowd boos at that comment.

Diego Gonzalez:
    I heard you mention that we used to be friends. That's funny because I don't ever remember telling you that we were friends. Me doing some good deeds didn't make us friends. It's the same deal with Derek Vendra, I was never friends with him. I was forced to team up with him, and he was holding me back so I dropped him like a bad habit. I'm not here to make friends because all they'll do is hold me back, and get shots at titles that they don't deserve while I sit on the backburner. That's why I dropped Vendra, and that's why I was never friends with you.

Instead of looking insulted by these comments Chubby merely chuckles and stands up from his seat

Chubby Carlos:
    Whoa so much aggression chill out dude! Is the weed getting to you? I never said you needed help. You’re Diego “Freaking” Gonzalez! Everyone knows you can handle yourself.

(Chubby starts to walks around the ring as he talks)

Chubby Carlos
    : Ok look dude I know 2011 been a bad year for you, Losing your title match losing your girl, losing opportunity after opportunity at titles shots. That had to suck. But throughout it all these fans through the good and bad stuck by your side and chanted your name whatever you won or lost! THAT’s why we do what we do! Not for rewards or personal gain, but to entertain these people, these fans are the lifeblood of this company.

(This earns Chubby a big pop as Chubby stops walking around the ring and walks up to Diego and looks him dead in the eye)

Chubby Carlos
    …But somewhere along the line you forgot that all important fact. You can call me worthless all you want dude. But at the end of the way that doesn’t change the fact that you stabbed everyone that has ever supported you in the back!

Diego Gonzalez:
    You see that's where you're wrong, because I didn't stab anyone in the back. I was the one that got stabbed in the back by all those so called supporters that supposedly had my back for me. They were never there for me because they never cared about me. No, all they did was care about themselves, but it's okay. You wanna know why? The fact that they were never there for me helped me open up my eyes and see them for all they truly are. Selfish and fake. That's what you are Chubby, this laid persona of yours is fake, it's all a facade, but most importantly you're selfish. At the Royal Rumble you eliminated me, and for what? You're own selfish reasons I'm sure, but look where it got you, nowhere. You're still just as worthless and pathetic as everyone else in this arena.

The elicits more negative responses from the crowd.

Diego Gonzalez:
    The truth hurts doesn't it Carlos? Not as much as this will though.

Gonzalez knocks Chubby in the head with the microphone taking him down, and he starts pummeling down fists on his head. Chubby starts to fight back! He shoves Gonzalez off of him, and as Gonzalez gets up he takes him down with Fast Food! He starts reigning down left and rights on Gonzalez's head when security comes to break it up and in the process knocking over the set of the show.

Tim Coleman:
    Security sure took their sweet time getting here! Carlos is a mad man!

Harvey Buckworth:
    What?! Gonzalez is the one who started it!

Security pulls Chubby off Gonzalez, and as they are pulling him away Gonzalez is up again and he tries to jump Chubby, but security holds him back too.

Harvey Buckworth:
    Good! Hold that lunatic back!

Tim Coleman:
    Carlos is the lunatic, he should be put in jail!

Harvey Buckworth:
    Do you ever think before you speak? Ladies and gentlemen I'm being told we have to cut to commercial, so this whole mess can get sorted out.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 01-18-2012 at 12:55 AM.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Five Star Attraction Promo
    Diego Gonzalez vs Derek Vendra

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    A video package begins playing.

While the music is play footage airs of Diego and Derek teaming together, and winning matches, but that all came to an end.

The music comes to an abrupt stop as soon the footage of the chair shot takes place.

The video comes to an end, and we open up outside of an apartment building in New York City. Suddenly, Diego Gonzalez walks in to the shot of the camera, he's wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, and baggy jeans. The hood of his sweatshirt is over his head, and he has hands placed in the pocket of the sweatshirt as he stares at the building. After a moment he finally looks straight in to the camera, and he has that cold, icy stare in his eyes.

Diego Gonzalez:
    Here we are again, in New York City, for Five Star Attraction. New York is home to many champions, such The Yankees, The New York Giants, the list can go on. I'm not here to talk about sports though, in fact those are the least of my worries. New York is also home to someone else, yet unlike those teams that I mentioned, this man has never won a championship in his life. The man I'm referring to is someone that I once considered my best friend, Derek Vendra. Now, speaking of homes, I happen to be standing outside the home of Derek Vendra. It took me some time to find out where he lived, well for one thing he never once invited me over. I thought friends invited one another to each other's home to have a good time, but not once did Derek ever invite me in to his home.

Diego is getting visibly upset, and he takes a deep breath. When he let's it out, you can see his breath signifying the cold weather of NY.

Diego Gonzalez:
    Anyways, I figured I'd take it upon myself to make a visit to the home of my once good friend.

He walks up the building to see what number Vendra lives in, he then goes up an elevator until he reaches the third floor. He goes up to a door that reads #50, and he knocks on the door. After one knock the door opens to reveal an elderly woman with glasses on and a nightgown.

Elderly woman:
    May I help you young man?

Diego Gonzalez:
    Yes, I was wondering if Derek is home.

Elderly woman:
    I'm sorry, but my son is not home right now. How do you know my son?

Diego Gonzalez:
    Oh, I'm just an old friend of his that wanted to come by to see him. Do you think I can come in and maybe wait for him?

Mrs. Vendra:
    Sure, but I don't know when he'll be home.

Diego Gonzalez:
    That's fine, I can wait.

She allows him to come in, and she shows him to Derek's room. Diego walks in to find the room to be very cluttered, and very messy.

Mrs. Vendra:
    Oh, I'm so sorry about the mess. I've been telling that boy to pick up this mess for weeks now.

Diego Gonzalez:
    Oh, it's quite alright ma'am.

Mrs. Vendra:
    While you wait would you like a glass of water or something to eat?

Diego Gonzalez:
    No thank you.

Mrs. Vendra:
    Okay, I'll be out in the living room watching my stories. If you need anything don't be a stranger.

A fake smile grows on his face.

Diego Gonzalez:
    Okay.

She shuts the door, and as soon that happens the smile quickly leaves his face. He starts looking around Derek's room, and he sees posters plastered all over the wall. Food wrappers scattered all over the floor, dirty clothes strewn about everywhere, etc.

Diego Gonzalez:
    You should listen to your mother Derek, and tidy up your room. I'm not here to give you cleaning tips though, I'm here to show the world who you truly are, and what you are is a loser. A 20 something year old loser that still lives at home with his mother. You were born a loser, and you'll die a loser. The truth hurts doesn't it Derek.

He gets up as he looks on Derek's dresser to see photos of Derek and friends.

Diego Gonzalez:
    Are you still friends with these people Derek? or did you think you were better then them so they dropped you like a bad habit because they got sick of you? Sound familiar? You thought you were better than me, and I just couldn't handle it any longer. What drove me over the edge was when you were handed an opportunity to wrestle for the X-Fly title in a tournament after only be in the CWA for what, 5 months? What about me?! Where's my opportunity to wrestle for a championship?! After all I've done for the CWA, and that's how they repay me? I just couldn't stand by while the spotlight was being shone on you, when it should be on me. I was the star of that team, before they put you with me you were nothing.

He sits back down on the bed and just continues to stare in to the camera.

Diego Gonzalez:
    As far as I'm concerned, you'll always be nothing. You were nothing when we teamed together, and you'll continue to be nothing until the day you die. When we meet in that ring at Five Star Attraction you're going to learn exactly that, and you're going to learn that I was always the one that the fans cared about on the team. Now, the fans seems to care about you for some reason, but after I'm through with you at Five Star Attraction, they won't care again. You'll be an after thought in the minds of them, and everyone else in CWA. I'm going to make sure of that.

He gets up and leaves the room. As he's leaving Mrs. Vendra stops him.

Mrs. Vendra:
    Leaving so soon?

Diego Gonzalez:
    Yes, I just realized I have to be somewhere very soon, so I don't want to be late.

Mrs. Vendra:
    Oh, okay. Well, I'll tell Derek that you stopped by.

With that Diego walks out the door, and after he shuts it he looks right back in to the camera.

Diego Gonzalez:
    At Five Star Attraction, I'm going to make sure I do everything I can to hurt you badly enough to where you won't be able to walk again. You better reserve a room at the hospital, because that's where you'll be after I finish you at Five Star Attraction. Don't worry about your mom while you're in the hospital, I'll make sure she gets taken care of. See you at the show Derek.

With that an evil, sadistic smirk grows on his face as he turns around to leave the building.

1-1

Lunatic Fringe

Status

Figured I would bump this since I brought him back, and I updated his move set to fit him now. I also changed his character rep, and gave him his old theme song back.

I'll be posting an updated app for TJ Styles later on, but for now welcome back Diego.

1-1

Thread Information