Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thefutureisnow.com

God

Status

Re: thefutureisnow.com

16:32
    Daren Storm says:

For those of you who missed it, and I cant say I blame you given the abysmal track record High Voltage has, The Future along with NovaKain and The Mastodon showed up and put High Voltage in it's place to confirm what we all already know. Adrenaline Rush is the number one brand in all of professional wrestling. If half of Team Adrenaline Rush destroying the so called competition wasn’t enough proof, High Voltage themselves proved it for us.

Before we made our presence felt I was watching the happenings and seen two random guys run in with kendo sticks. At first I thought they were fans who wanted a refund after being tricked into buying tickets but I was then informed that one of them was actually former Adrenaline Rush nobody Victor Thompson. Remember him? No? Well, last week a newbie and three girls beat him up. That should tell you everything you need to know. So I don’t actually blame him for running to High Voltage. After all, he will probably main event the show such is their lack of talent. Jobber on Adrenaline Rush, Main event of High Voltage, and still some people think this Cibernetico match will be a contest.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

19:24
    Daren Storm says:

Frankie Enzo you are one lucky son of a bitch. Had you not been drafted to High Voltage earlier today CWA would have been having a Frankie Enzo memorial show before Uprising. I don’t know what on earth entered that tiny little head of yours when you decided to completely screw Adrenaline Rush over on Wednesday night, but I wont forgive and I damn sure wont forget that something did. We were well on our way to victory but you, you stuck your big nose in and cost us everything! You like to pretend to be a mafia type character? Well Frankie, you’ll be sleeping with the fishes if I ever get my hands on you, you ungrateful little prick! I gave you a chance to be a somebody and this is how you repay us?

Frankie, your future, is very, very bleak.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

20:27
    Daren Storm says:

Thought you should all see this:

Dear Mr. NovaKain,

We are the proprietors of all copyright in an artistic work entitled “The Roaring Elbow with Lucky Elbow Pad” (From here on referred to as the "Work"). We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first expressed in material form on April 22nd 2009.

It has come to our attention that your work entitled “Elbow Smash with Elbow Pad” is identical/substantially similar to our copyrighted Work. Permission was neither asked nor granted to reproduce our Work and your Work therefore constitutes infringement of our rights. In terms of the Copyright Statutes, we are entitled to an injunction against your continued infringement, as well as to recover damages from you for the loss we have suffered as a result of your infringing conduct.

In the circumstances, we demand that you immediately:

1. remove all infringing content from your arsenal and notify us in writing that you have done so;

2. undertake in writing to desist from using any of our copyrighted Work in future without prior written authority from us;

3. pay a licensing fee in the amount of $100,000.00;

We await to hear from you by no later than close of business on January 26th 2010.

This is written without prejudice to our rights, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

Yours faithfully,

Miss B. Barnes
    Solicitor of the Elite
    Just because you are on High Voltage now doesnt mean you can steal our stuff!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Do you know me?

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This is going to make for an epic promo next week!

God

Status

20:04

Daren Storm says:

NovaKain, the clock is ticking and we’re yet to hear back from you. I don’t know if you’re simply too busy getting smashed, or if you have yet to master reading, either way you got less than a week left to respond before we take your scruffy ass to court for stealing my move!

Also, I’ve been hearing a lot of talk about Dane Neltzer recently. No he hasn’t finally done the world a favour and put a gun to his head, instead he’s handing out awards? Really? This is the same guy who tried to be a professional wrestler, sucked at it so started a wrestling website instead, and he has the cheek to give out awards? Even though we were robbed of the Tag Team of the Year award, the CWA awards are the only one’s that matter. Why? Because they are voted on by fans and wrestlers alike instead of one bitter never-was who simply picks his favourites. Dane, nobody gives a fuck what you think. Go jump off a bridge.

On a more positive note, Wednesday night will see a departure from CWA. The horrific tag team consisting of Hawk Bonsen and Bakary Eboue will finally be put down. While I have a soft spot for Eboue, the same cant be said for that diseased rodent Bonsen, and that is what is going to drive them out of the company. Both men have been here for quite some time now and only Hardcore Hell have done less. That’s pretty damn bad and Miss Anderson isn’t happy about it. Bonsen, Eboue, consider this your last hurrah, you wont be wrestling very often afterwards.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

13:55
    Daren Storm says:

Well, well, well Roberto comes to the rescue once again. Is it really any surprise to see this washed up has-been defend one of his buddies on the Internet? Don’t believe me? Take a look at last years awards. Twelve awards, Including the bizarre editor award, which no-one seems to know what it’s actually for, so we’ll say eleven. Eleven awards and nine of them featured Roberto or one of his buddies either winning or being named runner up. Gee, I wonder why Roberto like this nub so much? I mean, it cant possibly be because he wins them, can it? I really don’t see any other reason to care about a failed wrestler’s made up award ceremony so I guess we’ll have to go with that.

Roberto, once again, proves that he is only out for himself. The guy is injured and yet still finds a way to hog the spotlight on High Voltage. When I was injured, I didn’t show up every week and try to put myself over at the expense of the other talent on show, unlike you. When Ultimate Pain was injured he didn’t show up every week and try to put himself over at the expense of the other talent on show, unlike you. Even when Nick Arsen was injured he didn’t show up every week and try to put himself over at the expense of the other talent on show, once again, unlike you. I really cant think of anyone who wasn’t a champion, who then got injured, but continued to show up in case people found someone they liked better in the meantime. Alexis was champion when she got injured but she didn’t show up every week to hog the spotlight, she went home, got fully fit and came back when she was able to contribute to the show again. Maybe you should take a page out of her book, because right now all you are doing is dragging High Voltage further into the gutter with your woeful bias commentary each and every week.

So Roberto, keep sucking off Dane and maybe this year you’ll get all eleven awards for you and your buddies despite doing nothing for most of the year! If there is a commentator of the year award added this year, I have a pretty good idea of who is going to be “winning” it, and it wont be the deserving commentators either.

P.S. - NovaKain, tick-tock.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Daren Storm couldn't get an award at a trophy shop.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Do you know me?

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Just wait for High Voltage. Just wait.

God

Status

18:58

Daren Storm says:

Wow Roberto, Your mother would be so proud that you have mastered the art of revisionist history!

Roberto you screwed Pain over to win one world title but then when the odd’s weren’t tipped in your favour, you choked and lost the title at the first hurdle. You got your rematch and failed to win. Two chances, two failures. The fact that you continued to hang around like an annoying little fly doesn’t mean you were wrestler of the year material. Your second title reign was obtained in equally dubious circumstances. Poor Kenneth leBlanc was preparing for one opponent but you decide to pull a few strings backstage to take the spotlight back onto yourself. With no prior notice, leBlanc’s title defence is changed from his scheduled opponent, to you. Now, you had been out injured (Seems to be becoming a common occurrence doesn’t it?) prior to that night so what exactly qualified you to be in that match is beyond me. Nick Arsen was the number one contender at the time, but you get the title match before him? Despite having not competed in several months before hand? Seems like you were pulling a little more than strings that night. So to answer your question, no, you didn’t deserve to be runner up for Wrestler of the Year. Politician of the Year maybe.

You also take credit for the feud with Ultimate Pain? The feud in which he annihilated you for several months on end until you took your ball and went home under the disguise of injury? Kind of ironic that you only dared to resurface when he was out of action, isn’t it? Ultimate Pain carried you in that feud and you know it. The best one yet though, has to be the laughable claim to Match of the Year. Everyone who watched CWA in 2009 knew that Joey Nicholas and Rich Stone tore the place down when they collided. It kick started both men’s careers after they had been on the verge of greatness for several months before hand. Roberto vs. Nick Arsen? Main eventing the biggest show of the year? That sounds more like a bad joke than Match of the Year. Two guys who are more concerned about making themselves look good at the expense of putting on a great match. Neither man was willing to go all out because they knew one of them would be competing in the CWA Rumble afterwards. Neither man was willing to take that little chance that would have brought the match up to a watch able standard. How anyone other than a Roberto-mark can have enjoyed that garbage is beyond me. Easily the dullest World title match in 2009. There were literally dozens of better matches.

You may be shocked to hear this, but it’s pretty easy to be popular when you kiss everyone’s ass every chance you get. That all you did in 2009. You tricked those morons in the crowd into believing that you cared about them when anyone who has seen the real you, knows you only care about yourself and slowly but surely, people are starting to realise that. That’s why you weren’t even considered for the 2010 award in CWA. The fans are starting to catch onto to you Roberto and your bias commentary is doing little to show them otherwise. Next year you’ll be more likely to win Heel of the Year than Baby face of the Year. But, I wouldn’t be surprised if Neltzer gave you both awards due to the pathetic little crush he seems to have on you. Comeback of the Year, I have already talked about how you politicked your way into that match so how that can be considered a good comeback is laughable. Maybe if your return wasn’t greeted with dead silence you could claim it, but I was there that night and all I could hear was sympathy laughter at you being handed another match you did nothing to earn.

Roberto, you spent 2009 putting yourself over at the expense of much more talented and by far much more deserving wrestlers. You started 2010 in the same fashion until Rich Stone decided to do something about it and put you on the shelf. It’s hardly a coincidence that as soon as your selfish ass was out of action we seen several new main eventers reach the top. It’s almost like they were being held down by someone, isn’t it? Now, I fully expect you to come back with the oh so predicable response of they would have made it anyway, but nobodies going to buy that, are they? You know damn well that you would never have allowed them to rise past midcard status as they would pose a threat to you and your fingertip grip on the top of the card. You would have continued to bad mouth them behind their back to anyone who would listen in the hopes of Charles Anderson refusing to push them. You are nothing more than a self absorbed ego maniacal backstabbing bastard who cares only about himself and the sooner you can come to terms with that, the better.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

01:23
    Daren Storm says:

Roberto! Read the rule book asshole! Chair shots to the head are banned…. and painful!!! I have already lodged an official complaint against your conduct and will make sure you never commentate on another pay-per-view again. If Orlando Maxwell has any balls whatsoever, he’ll do the right thing and not only take you out of the commentary booth, but take you out of the company altogether! You are a disgrace for blatantly violating the CWA code of conduct in such an extreme manner. You have the audacity to claim to be a role model and yet think the rules don’t apply to you? Chair shots to the head are banned for a damn good reason! It’s now Saturday and my head still hurts!

You’re just lucky you’re already crippled, because if you weren’t, I would have no problem doing so.

I’m not going to forget this Roberto! Don’t fool yourself into thinking otherwise.
    Last edited by God; 05-22-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

21:15
    Daren Storm says:

The excuses just keep coming don’t they? Roberto, seriously, this is just getting sad. A phoney doctor’s note wont get you out of this. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if the note (If it even exists, notice how nobody other than Roberto has seen it!) was signed by a certain fellow retired never was on the yellow brand’s commentary team. Roberto, do everyone a favour and either grow a set and accept my challenge to step back into the ring, or, admit what we both know. You’re afraid to face me. You’re afraid of how badly I’d beat you (something along the lines of the brand new Daren Storm tee-shirt at ShopCWA.com if you are wondering) if we did meet in the ring. You’re afraid that after I got done with you, you’d never be able to move again let alone walk!

But, since you are a coward I have been on to Miss Anderson and she is having that “Doctor’s note” examined for authenticity and if by some fluke it turns out to be legit, we have a back up plan. Roberto you will be stepping back into that ring weather you want to or not.

As for you Christopher Jackson, take a lot of pictures with that title belt because at Unbreakable, I make history. I become the first man in CWA History to hold two completely separate titles. Joey Nicholas wrongly claims that feat as he insists the CWA X-Fly Championship and the CWA Lightweight Championship are two different belts but the title linage says otherwise. You held the same title under two different names. At Unbreakable I’ll be holding a second, completely different title than my previous. History in the making and I bet that eats at you doesn’t it Joey? I bet it eats at you too Roberto. Two bitter men, one of which is past his use by date and the other benefited from being in the right place at the right time on four occasions. Christopher Jackson, you’re more than welcome to join the list after Unbreakable. All three of you will at least have something in common, none of you will ever be Elite.

Also, I had to order that new Roberto shirt today and I’ll be keeping it in reserve just in case I run out of a vital necessity. I reckon it makes a good substitute, don’t you?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

19:09

Daren Storm says:

Shocking and disturbing news people. Roberto was somehow telling the truth.

The Doctor’s note is in fact legitimate but I still wouldn’t put it past him to have paid a Doctor to say he was unable to compete against me. BUT! While the note is real, Roberto left out something. Myself and Miss Anderson went and paid a visit to Roberto’s doctor and he gave us some very interesting information. He wont clear Roberto to wrestle me, but he will clear Roberto to wrestle in a tag match should he feel up to it. Now, Miss Anderson has since made up a match contract for us Roberto and it’s currently on it’s way to your residence. Since you are not an Adrenaline Rush roster member, Miss Anderson can not make the match official until you sign off on it.

For those wondering, it’s a match for the July 6th edition of Adrenaline Rush. The 50th episode spectacular. For the first time ever (Assuming Roberto grows a set) the main event will feature the soon to be CWA Continental Champion Daren Storm teaming with the also soon to be CWA World Champion Rolando Fuentes to face the overrated never-was Joey Nicholas and the coward that calls himself Roberto. It’s a match for the ages and all we need to make it happen, is Roberto’s signature.

The only card you have left to play is to come out and admit what I have been saying. Admit to the world that you are afraid to face me. If you are not afraid, then why not accept the match? Your doctor will sign off on it, Miss Anderson will make the match, Joey Nicholas will even be on hand to watch your back. What more do you need?

I don’t expect an answer from you on this week’s show, you may not haven even received the contracts yet but I will be hoping on a plane and heading to Rome for Hostile Takeover after Wednesday‘s edition of Adrenaline Rush. If you don’t accept the match before then, I’m afraid you’ll leave me with no other option but to convince you to accept the match. See you soon Roberto!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

18:46
    Daren Storm says:

Roberto, you cowardly son of a bitch! I have never once laid a hand on you but that is now TWICE you have ignored the CWA rules and assaulted me with a weapon! If you are going to hit me from behind while I’m celebrating making history, at least be man enough to do it without a weapon. I really hope you got some satisfaction from that unprovoked and violent assault, in front of a lady too I might add, because it’s going to be the last thing you EVER do in this business. On July 13th, I’m not just going to beat Joey Nicholas and yourself, I am going to cripple you for what you did to me!

Spoiler:

The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

20:19
    Daren Storm says:

It's been a while, hasn't it? Over a year in fact.

I'm not going to keep you for long, I don't really feel like typing all that much. Instead, it's a quick little update.

I have been out injured for about seven months now after someone who shall remain nameless, tried to crush my leg in a match on a house show. Everyone knows I have had trouble with my knee's before so most people were not surprised to find that was the cause of my unwanted vacation. I'm 24 years old and have injured my knee four times. Same knee every single time. Prior to my most recent injury, I had never missed that much action as a result. Maybe two months. This time was different. Four operations in the space of only three months meant it took a lot longer to heal than I would have liked.

I was backstage at Hostile Takeover and it felt good to be back. I was obviously backstage again on Wednesday night for Adrenaline Rush in London. As I was watching the show I seen a new face, but one that I recognised from somewhere. Sure enough he opened his big mouth and I recognised him as Danny Hound. I knew what he was about but figured if he was getting a chance like this, then he must have grown up and realised the 'me against the world, I'm better than everyone' attitude doesn't work. Unfortunately, I was wrong and decided to tell Danny to his face. I got the impression he didn't like what I had to say and that's just fine with me. My knee is 100% so Danny, if you want to go, I'll be more than happy to slap you into line. You don't realise how big of an opportunity you have been given but I'm not going to dwell on that right now since I know Danny doesn't know how to work a computer and thus will likely never even see this. I'll say my piece on the next show.

In other news, earlier today I went to the beach and had the misfortune of seeing Chubby Carlos shirtless. It wasn't all bad though, he did provide some entertainment when he tried to get up, presumably in search of food. I even took a picture for us all to enjoy:

Spoiler:

I guess I did feel like typing after all so I'll leave you with that hilarious image, and I'll see you on Wednesday, Daniel.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

...I'm currently displaying in front of my laptop screen a lone finger.

Can you guess which one?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information