Thread: WWE Extreme Rules - Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Match)

Tommy Got Hacked

WWE Extreme Rules - Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Match)

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.
    Last edited by Tommy Got Hacked; 04-24-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Indy Pimpin

Status

Re: WWE Extreme Rules - Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Ma

I hope Beth wins. I really dislike McCool. Plus she should just stick to the Flawless/LayCool Gimmick thing.

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: WWE Extreme Rules - Champion Michelle McCool vs Beth Phoenix (Extreme Makeover Ma

I've Still Got It!

Status

I am sure this match will have quite lame stipulations, thus I don't want to see it.
    Get that trash out of here!

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

It's McCool's first PPV match with Beth, so I think they should leave thew title change for a month or two. They can easily have Vickie & Layla get involved and then bar them from ringside during the next PPV match.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

It'd be cool for the Lay-Cool regime to get even more awesome, while Beth is trying to claw her way to the title again, but I don't see McCool winning, especially not after what happened on this past SmackDown.

Tommy Got Hacked

Sole Survivor

The Mickie Storyline got stale after Rumble and now Phoneix is awesome for it and maybe Phoenix should win and WWE can form a new Divas Tag Team titles for LayCool to win

--

Status

Hell no @ adding more titles to the Divas division. Two is already more than enough. They need to release the stupid and pointless Divas, then put the remaining Divas on just one brand and subtract one championship.

This should be a good match, as good as a Divas match could get at this point. I hope Beth stomps all over Michelle to get her revenge.

On Vacation

Status

I havent seen SD yet. Can anyone tell me what an extreme makeover match is or didnt they explain it?

Tommy Got Hacked

On Vacation

Status

Its probably gonna be like that dumb match Chyna and I think Jarret had a few years ago. Something about the kitchen?

Tommy Got Hacked

Thread Information