Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Franchised Opinion

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion

This is where The Straight Edge Franchise will speak his mind on what is going on in this company. Anyone can also ask The Franchise question and he will give you his honest answer.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Re: The Franchised Opinion

"Now it is time for the first edition of the Franchised Opinion. First off I want to say that Alberquerque is a terrible area. So many ignorant pedestrians walking around almost made me sick. Even with the nautious feeling I had in my stomach I managed to come away with a victory. Roderick Kyle the self proclaimed Chosen One? Welcome to Clique Wrestling Alliance and I feel i should give you your salutations because I can see you not lasting that long here. Tonight was a good warm up for Ruler of the Ring but it seems my opponent has gotten injured. Well that means I should automatically advance. Yea that sounds about right. Well I am signing off and if any of you parasidic fans have a question for the Straight Edge Franchise just send me one and I would gladly give you my Franchised Opinion."

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 2

"Well The Second edition of the Franchised Opinion. Great show tonight guys and as always it is because the Straight Edge Superstar was on the card. There were a lot of big talkers tonight. Especially The Future who continue to run their mouths week in and week out. I won my qualifying Ruler of The Ring Match and that means it is almost certain I am on my way to the Big Time. To make myself the top guy this company has to offer. Sorry my future competitors but your out of luck.Well I am signing off and if any of you parasidic fans have a question for the Straight Edge Franchise just send me one and I would gladly give you my Franchised Opinion."

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 3

I had to make an early edition of the Franchised Opinion. 4/20....what can I say? This the most disgusting and revolting holiday ever created. A day for it to be ok for druggies to feel it is right to smoke. This day goes against everything I stand for and not only that it is Hitler's birthday. Well I feel like putting all of you druggies in a concentration camp. I would not of left my hotel if I did not have a match.
    Last edited by Mr. Franchise; 04-20-2010 at 10:48 PM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Well CWA has gotten more intersting. Veteran stars are falling and now we new stars are going to rise. In Exile was a great poverty. Three new champions and now three new guys with targets on their back. At high voltage I for another victory with the assistance of Mr.Showtime. I respect this man as an competitor but we will be future opponents so I had to make an impact. So there is a new beginning and I want to be at the forefront

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 5
    Well all my parasit....i mean fans that were watching Ruler of the Ring TV the show is over. Now that I am not in the tournament any longer. It seems I always must be ganged up on to lose a match but that is ok. I promise all of you that The Franchise will see this as a speed bump and rise to the occasion once again. I will say good luck to Mr.Showtime I was looking to facing off and seeing who was the better man but I guess that will happen at a later date. Well till next time keep tuning into the Franchised Opinion and if you have any question just leave them below

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 6
    Well another Adrenaline Rush has pass and the Franchise is back on the right track. A couple of nice wins against some spot monkeys luchadores to become the AMLL Crusierweight Championship which I am renaming the CWA Straight Edge Championship. Than I defeated those four losers this week and now i am looking to get back on track to my goal. That is to become a World Heavyweight Champion!Well I am signing off and if any of you parasidic fans have a question for the Straight Edge Franchise just send me one and I would gladly give you my Franchised Opinion."
    Last edited by Mr. Franchise; 05-20-2010 at 08:17 PM.

I Trusted You!

Status

The Face of the BTB Section......Once AGAIN!!!!!

[06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The Evolve or Perish Universe
    TNA Wrestling | ROH Wrestling | Global Force Wrestling

Ratchet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bannedfromtv View Post
    The Franchised Opinion 6
    Well another Adrenaline Rush has pass and the Franchise is back on the right track. A couple of nice wins against some spot monkeys luchadores to become the AMLL Crusierweight Championship which I am renaming the CWA Straight Edge Championship. Than I defeated those four losers this week and now i am looking to get back on track to my goal. That is to become a World Heavyweight Champion!Well I am signing off and if any of you parasidic fans have a question for the Straight Edge Franchise just send me one and I would gladly give you my Franchised Opinion."
    Do you consider yourself one of the losers in a Fatal four way match

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Question number one who is going to win the Ruler of Ring Tournament?Hmmm I dont know and I dont really care. Even though I respect both guys If I was still in the tournament I would have won it hands down. Ill go with Mr.Willis he seems to come up big when he needs to

Question number two Ok Double A & Double L you must be a wise guy for asking this. Whats the name mean Double ass Wipe and Double licker of balls? hmmmm anyway good for Willis he beat him before he could get screwed over like I did

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Do you consider yourself one of the losers in a Fatal four way match
    See what happen was since I had that visit to mexico I hired a mexican to do my typing for 2 cents a day but he seems not to fully know english yet. Well I guess he is fired. Good job mystery person just got another illegal immigrant sent back to their country.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Franchised Opinion 7.

Well I have two things to talk about. That is Adrenaline Rush had a good show this week despite loss. I said in my promo that I was going to be Mr.Showtime measuring stick. I guess I let myself get to big headed and I slipped up. I have much more training to do to get start winning again.

Now onto the biggest two days in CWA history. I have been drafted to High Voltage at number sixth pick. I would say this be opportunity to rise but the roster is stacked. Im going to work harder than ever to reach my goal and that is to become World Heavyweight Champion.

Well you parasites know the deal. If you have any questions leave them right under this post

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Hmmm second best wrestler meaning Im the first? Smart man here um Is between Willis or Showtime so we will find out at Hostile Takeover. The World Championship is the only reason I wrestle. I am hungry for it and im training hard to become better. So I say maybe by the end of the year
    Last edited by Mr. Franchise; 06-29-2010 at 10:34 PM.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Franchised Opinion 8

Well this has been a great week for the Straight Edge Franchise. If you guys wondered what my job was outside of wrestling than I will tell you now. I started a company for advertising other companies products. It went from local to world wide company. I worked very hard for this and now I have inked a deal with apple to advertise the I Phone 4. Lets just say it was a lucrative deal.

In other news a few days ago June 20th to be exact I took a trip to Toronto , Canada to be apart of the AMLL pay-per-view Gemocide where I defeated four of their best cruiserweights to retain my AMLL Cruiserweight Championship

Just a few moments ago I was apart of history. The first ever High Voltage since the brand split in which I teamed with the Johnsons to defeat Clint Shepard, Ralph McCoy and the X-Fly Champion Steve Ryan. I told everyone I was better than all three of these guys and I basically defeated all three of them in this match by myself. This should send a message to whoever in management does these rankings.

Anyway I am off of this because I have some work to do. You know the drill if you have any questions or comments leave them below.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 9

Well what can I say? The Franchise continues to roll as we get closer to Redemption. I faced a very talented and very experienced wrestler in "The Icon" Clint Shepard. He brought it to me but I was just the better man this night. I told everyone that I am the best thing going in this company and I continue to prove myself.

Now onto the X-Fly Champion Steve Ryan. He decided to be a spectator. Well I decided to give him a little surprize for him showing up by throwing Shepard into him making them crack heads. Everyone knows my dream is to become a World Champion but management believes im am ready for that step. So I am going to go for whats the next best thing and that is Ryan's championship.

Well I am going to have an oppurtunity at Redemption in a Fatal Fourway Match for the X-Fly Championship when I face Kyle Crosby, Ralph McCoy, and the champ himself Steve Ryan. I will tell everyone reading now that there will be a new champion crowned on that night and it will be The Franchise. Well like usuall any questions or comments leave them below.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 10

I know I have not blogged in a long time. I have had a lot of things going on in my life thats why Ive seem a bit off. I defintly have had a ruff week. Losing my AMLL title and losing that improntu tag team match. I have realized somethings about myself and there will be a change coming. You will all see very soon. O yea Sub Co. You have decided to mess with the wrong guy. I dont take what you did to me lightly and I am going to take my frustration out on your little ring leader Steve Osborn. Well im off that was my Franchised opinion.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

The Franchised Opinion 11

Well What can I say about the things that are going on in my life. Rumors, wins and opportunity

Lets start with the rumors. I was walking by a news stand and notice a tabloid with my face on it. Claiming that I was going to file for bankcruptcy. Now I will tell everyone who will read this. That is far from the truth. My business is thriving and it has not look any better.

Now onto wins. Last time I blogged I told everyone that I would defeat Steve Osborn to extract a little revenge on the Sub. Co. for their actions. I did exactly what I said I would do and that was to defeat "The Natural".

Opportunities are arising because now Iam in this mix with the Sub. Co i Have an opportunity to enter the main event rankings. Getting closer and closer to my dreams. The critics continue to hate but these fans keep pushing me. Thats how its going to be for now on

So if you have questions or comments leave it at the bottom

SAWFT

Status

Whats is your opinion of Mr Willis and Clint Shepard?

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

My opinions on my two partners? Well Clint Shepard has been in the game for a while and is very experienced. I know from first hand when we faced one on one but as we all know I defeated him. He will be a good partner though because he know what he is doing. Mr.Willis the big man on campus seems to be the guy to beat in this company. He getting very close to my dream of becoming a World Heavyweight Champion. So I know I can count on him to take down the Sub. Co.

Thread Information