Thread: AMLL - "Subida Del Cabrito" PPV Results (2/28)

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

AMLL - "Subida Del Cabrito" PPV Results (2/28)

Live from Pueblo, Mexico

There was a huge section of the crowd rooting for Kid Crazy. The usual bikini clad women came down and danced before the audience in the six sided ring. Arsen and Toxic Rain shoved them out of the ring. Apparently in AMLL, Rain is still Arsen's valet. Arsen said tonight, these people will have a fiesta for Kid Crazy today, and a wake for him tomorrow. Arsen's AMLL theme was "Engel", which threw everyone off.

Miguel De Blanco defeated Lupe Garza
    Garza dominated most of the contest. A lot of stiff strikes that left Miguel's chest looking like uncooked meat. Blanco wins with a Sambo variation. He got on the mic and told all the fans he wants to bring the AMLL Cruiseweight Championship home after the Cibernetico event in March.

Negro Judas and Pantera Jr defeated La Leche Leagué (Moo Montega and IceoCreamo)
    This was Pantera's debut match. He looked like a big Puerto Rican steriod tiger. He and his partner looked great together. They squashed the dairy duo.

Jackson Sonik defeated Black Shadow Fox II
    Fox told the fans that last month was a set back, but no one cared. Fox hit some huge planchas, and even had a top rope head scissors choke hold wrapped on Sonik. Sonik wins after a Hadouken. He tells Miguel de Blanco that he respects him, but to stay away from the title hunt.

D&D Corp defeated Zan Ryder 5000 and Carlito Bronco and Sour Grapes in a three way tag
    This victory makes D&D Corp the number one contenders to Los Calavera's AMLL tag straps.

Joven Rayo came out and tried to announce his retirement. Rayo was actually unmasked for this. Logan wanted him to be on Logan's Cibernetico squad next month, to which Rayo agreed.

The New World Army defeated Gato Guerro, Deportista, and Aguila
    Guerro's rapping wasn't enough, as Alsam pinned him after a low blow in this Cibernetico preview.

DMac and Mendoza Torres reach the 45 minute time limit
    There wasn't a lot of high flying and risk taking in this. Both men tried to take each other down in a battle of technical prowess and tries to tire each other with vicious punjes and choke holds. After the match, Dmac shoved Mendoza and took off.

AMLL World Champion Nickolas Kennedy Arsen (w/ Toxic Rain) defeated Kid Crazy(w/ Aguila) in Arsen's first defense
    Kid Crazy had a load of offense in this contest. Crazy did a huge suicide dive off the entrance way and onto Arsen. Crazy even tried to out German Suplex Arsen, and spiked piledrivered Arsen off the top and onto the outside. After Arsen hit a Burning Hammer variation, Kid's run was done. Steve Osborn, Arsen's CWA commrade, also interferred on Arsen's behalf. The ref called for the knockout victory after Arsen knocked the lights out of Kid Crazy with constant knees, but Arsen insisted on finishing the match and the PPV by submission.

Biggest Pop
    1. Kid Crazy
    2. Mendoza Torres
    3. Miguel De Blanco
    4. Los Leche League

Biggest Heat
    1. New World Army
    2. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    3. Black Shadow Fox II
    4. D&D Corporation

Cibernetico Frio Card (Not finalized)
    CWA World Heavyweight Championship and AMLL World Heavyweight Championship: Nickolas Kennedy Arsen (c) (w/ Toxic Rain & Steve Osborn) versus Jackson Sonik

CIBERNETICO - Team Winner's Captain is the number one contender to AMLL World Champion
    Team La Migra (Mendoza Torres, Logan V, Julio Domino, Jose Domino, Joven Rayo, Deportista, Aguila, & Gato Guerro) versus Blue Bondage (Dmac, The New World Army Trio, The D&D Corportation, Negro Judas, & Pantera Jr.)

The AMLL Debut Of Steve Osborn versus Kid Crazy

Miguel De Blanco versus the AMLL Debut of Johnny Unitas

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Re: AMLL - "Subida Del Cabrito" PPV Results (2/28)

What this AMLL thing? A hispanic league?

HIPSTER MOD

Status

Last year, Daren brought in the idea of CWA doing a "talent exchange" to make the C-Fed a bit more realistic and seem more like a national company. Also, it helps some characters in CWA look good.

-------
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    -------
    Nicky was right.

God

Status

I think Sawyer was the one who brought it in actually. I had considered it but he was first to actually do it IIRC.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HIPSTER MOD

Status

I figure I'd help him out a bit to take a load off of him. I'll be glad to do house shows as well.

-------
    -------
    Nicky was right.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Awesome job Nicky. I was actually planning on doing it, but I couldnt find the time. I was gonna call the PPV "Live and Let Die". Yours is way better tho.

Ya, do some house shows, they are great reads.

Repped!

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

wait i still dont get it? Is this another Fed or something ya making up?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Something we made up lol.

Thread Information