Christopher "Straight Edge" Jackson

Name:Christopher Jackson

Nickname:Straight Edge Franchise

Date of Birth:05/26/1988

Place of Birth:Brooklyn, New York

Currently Residing: New York, New York

Height:6'0"

Weight:220 lbs

Gimmick: A Wealthy business man that real passion is wrestling.He believes he can be the face of wrestling and preaches his Straightedge liferstyle as why he is conditioned to be the best in the world

Disposition: Face

Wrestling Style: Technical, Lucha Libre

Wrestling Abilities: 1.Technical 2.Charisma 3.Speed 4.Power 5.Brawling

Previous Achievements: AMLL Cruiserweight Champion and 2x Continental Champion

Catchphrase:"Not a Franchised Opinion, A Straight Edge Fact", "Being gods gift is a understatement", "All because I can save you doesn't mean I will"

Basic Moves:
    Spiked DDT
    Brain Buster
    German Suplex
    Snap Suplex
    Spring board drop kick
    Dragon suplex
    Boston crap
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Gut Wrench slam
    Power Bomb

Signature Moves
    Five Star Treatment(Frog Splash)
    Franchised(PileDriver)
    Fallin Franchise(Shootong Star Press)

Signature Strike move
    European Uppercut
    Enziguri
    Pele Kick

Signature Submission Moves
    Sharp Shooter
    Straight Edge Stretch(S.E.S)(Andaconda Vice)

Finisher Moves
    Breaking Habit(Pedigree)
    Breathlyzer(Super Kick)

Theme Song:I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
    Last edited by Mr. Franchise; 01-05-2012 at 02:54 PM.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Re: C.J. Franchise

HEEL OVERLOADZ!

Other than that, welcome to the fed.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

thanks idk i always ended acting heelish even as a babyface or a tweener

Ratchet

Status

The Franchise Rich Stone isn't going to be happy with this gimmick infringement :>_>:

Chikara Trainee

Status

Welcome to the fed, though I think you've mis-interpreted the last part. "Representative" is a wrestler or other public figure you feel your character most closely resembles, so we can use pictures of them for various graphics (For example, mine is Shawne Merriman). And "Picture" is an actual picture of said person.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

oooooooooooooooooooo lol let me edit that

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Welcome to CWA and cant wait to see how you do...

Keep Calm and Chive On

Status

Second time someone has stolen a nickname from me. Not to be "that guy" but I just go comfortable changing my attitude for the nick name so.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

A bit of an update on my character profile

God

Status

January 27th 2010

The scene opens with the camera pointing at the entrance of the Eastport, Maine arena. You can see crew and staff taking stuff down getting ready to leave the arena. The lights are a bit dark so you can not really tell who is who. Orlando Maxwell is standing beside the camera man waiting for the man he is here to interview. A few minutes pass and Maxwell is about to give up. All of a sudden a car pulls up in front of the arena. A unfamiliar man with shades steps out of the car and heads toward the arena. Maxwell not sure if it is who he has been waiting for but with a closer look he runs up to the man before he gets to far away.

Maxwell: Hey! Can I have a quick word with you?

The man turns around and stares at Maxwell. He takes his shades off and it is shown that it is CWA newest acquisition C. J. Franchise. Franchise nods his head telling Maxwell to move forward with his questions.

Maxwell: Well you have just signed with CWA just a short while ago and since that announcement no one has heard anything about you. You kind of a mystery to everyone in CWA….

Franchise: Well that is how I like to keep myself. I release information about myself when I feel it is necessary. Also how the hell did you know I was going to be here or where you in the act of stalking a diva when you bumped into to me?

Maxwell: Hey! I ask the questions here. Everyone in CWA and the fans of CWA are always looking for new developments. I am here to spread light on your mystery. Now what is your goal here in CWa?

Franchise: My goal? My goal is to show that I am talented to one day claim my spots in the mind of anyone who think of wrestling greats. To show my talents that I have been developing almost my whole life to all these undeserving fans. I am here to take myself and this company to the next level.

Maxwell: The next level? How do you plan on doing that?

Franchise: Well my unknowledgeable friend first I am going to entertain these ignorant fans and show that I am the new wave of talent. I am going to go everywhere from television shows to commercials to movies to bring the CWA to the highest level it can go.

Maxwell: Well you will have your chance to do this as you make your CWA debut against Frankie Enzo. How are you going to prepare for this match?

Franchise: Prepare? Prepare for what? Do you see the man I am facing? Frankie Enzo has not won one match since he has joined this company. He is a disgraced to hard working wrestler that gets no time on screen. He has had nine chances to get at least one victory and he fails time and time again. He is basically the New Jersey Nets of CWA. Heck he is even worse than them since they got at least three wins. He will be the first victim to my skill and ring prowess. This guy is just a stepping stone to the path of greatness that I am about to go on. It is because I am not a team player I am a Franchise player. Now get the hell out of my face I came here to do some unfinished business.

Franchise knocks the camera out of his way and heads down the hall toward Guardian Devil’s office.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Disposition and theme music changed

God

Status

February 10th 2010

The scene is opens ups in a gym in the middle of Manhattan. Several people are working out in the gym but one person in particular is working extra hard. The gym does not look fancy at all and looks poorly funded but it has been in the same spot for several years. The man is on the bench press doing his third go around on a set of 15. As he is doing his presses his trainer comes up to him and grabs the bar.
    Trainer: Hey Christopher…wait can I still call you that or you only go by your ring name now. (smirks) Mr. CJ Franchise ah I don’t know who was blowing confidence up your ass all of a sudden. Anyway you are overworking yourself. You have been here for three hours doing a lot different work outs you need to take a break….
    Franchise: A break? Did you see me in that ring last week Joe? That was not exactly how I wanted to debut. All my physical and mental preparation seemed to go down the drain because I performed sub par….
    Joe: Ahh you have been out of college for a little while and that was your first ever pro wrestling match on live television. It is a combination of rust and nervousness. You are one of the most gifted talents I have seen come through these old doors every week. Now you have your chance. Just take advantage.
    Franchise: Yea your right I don’t know what I was doing doubting myself because of ring rust. I am the Franchise. The wrestler that this company going to want to be the face of their company once they see what I can really do.
    Joe: That is the Chris that I know confident in his abilities and know what he is in it for. Anyway is it just another Joe on the street that you’re facing or does this guy actually face a challenge for you?
    Franchise: Not really sure who this guy is I believe he is a rookie as well if you can call a rookie a thirty year old assassin….
    Joe: Assassin? Are you sure….
    Franchise: Yea that’s what I have heard but it is irrelevant I am going to head out you take care Joe. I will see you next week than?
    Joe: Of course…..
    Franchise gets up from the bench and begins to collect his belongings. He waves to the old man before heading out the door. He hops in his Toyota Yaris and drives down the street heading toward his house. He walks up to his door step to see Michelle Kelly waiting at his door step with a camera man.
    Franchise: Wow you guys are very determined if you followed me back to my home town. I guess Maxwell did not like my attitude so they sent you?
    Kelly: Yes they did and unlike Maxwell I have a back bone so I will not put up with none of your crap.
    Franchise just stares at her for a moment than laughs as before he lets her in his house. They walk in and take a seat in the dinning area as the camera man stands and watch.
    Franchise: So what can I help you with my sweet lady?
    Kelly: Ok lets get right to the point because I am running on a schedule…
    Franchise: Nothing more important than the Franchise time waits for me because am not like any other man.
    Kelly: (Smirks) Well we will see about that. Last week you debuted in CWA and defeated Frankie Enzo how do you feel about your first victory here in CWA?
    Franchise: Unsatisfied I wanted more of a challenge but Enzo just became a stepping stone on my path to my ultimate goal. This is to become the face of this company and soon the face of wrestling.
    Kelly: Really? Very ambitious goal there and how do you plan on doing that?
    Franchise: Well my first step has been completed by showing a fraction of my talent in that ring so CWA can see what kind of talent they are getting. Enzo was light now I move onto the next one with Kazin Yoshimaru who is also new to this company by my understandings
    Kelly: A bit but he seems to be more of a mystery than Enzo. He was trained to be ruthless and not just be a sportsman. Do you think you can handle such competition?
    Franchise: Handle such competition? Baby girl I feed off of competition. It is what keeps me going in life. That is why I am here in CWA in the first place because the competition here looks formidable but I am here to show I can go with the best of them and if that means taking down a ruthless animal in the middle of that ring so be it. This anime character need to go back to the story books because he is about to become part of the book known as “The Men who fall to the Franchise”. That book will be coming soon as I rise through the ranks and take down everyone in my path. This Dragon is about to be slaughtered by this King you see here in this seat.
    Kelly: So you predict a defeat for “The Dragon” Kazin Yoshimaru?
    Franchise: Not only I predict a defeat….I guaran-damn-tee a victory against Super Mario’s sidekick. No plumber in a red suit going to save him. These fans are not going to save him and any of his teachings he has learn will either. I am always going to be the most lucrative choice because I am not a team player, I am a Franchise Player! Now get the hell out unless you’re giving me some I have stuff to do.
    Kelly and the cameraman gets up and walk out as Franchise shuts the door on them.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Updated names, finishers, signature

God

Status

Feb 23rd 2010

The scene opens up on a plane over the sea and high in the bright blue skies heading from New York airport to Sydney Australia. On the plane is one of the newest acquisitions of Clique Wrestling Alliance the Franchise, C.J Franchise. He is with his personal trainer and old friend Joe Dumars as they sit in first class. Joe looks around the plane like a little kid in amazement.

Franchise: Joe you never been on a plane before man? You look like a glassy eyed female that just saw a new Prada bag that they want.

Joe: Ha-ha very funny, of course I have been on a plane before just never in first class this is very nice. I did not know you enjoyed a luxurious life like this.

Franchise: Luxurious? Well I guess to some but as a young entrepreneur this is the type of life that we get to live. With the hard life I had growing up I think I deserve everything I treat myself to.

Joe: Well very true but why are we going all the way to Sydney? Kind of far from home base is it not?

Franchise: Well now that I am in global wrestling company I won’t just be wrestling the states anymore. This is not those little gym leagues I use to be in. This is the big time and I have a big time match coming up. For me to establish my greatness I have to wrestle all over the world not just in New York.

Joe: Really? You never told me what happen in that match against that assassin guy? His name was Yoshi….

Franchise: It does not matter what that loser name is. His career has ended in CWA after I defeated him decisively. He was just a stepping stone for me to establish my Franchise in this company. I need to differentiate myself from everyone else in this locker room especially that Stone guy who calls himself the Franchise as well. I want them to realize I am the real deal and I have my chance…

A waitress comes up to them ask them if they want something to drink.

Joe: Yea I will take some whiskey…

Franchisesighs) Joe they don’t sell that stuff on a plane. You should not be drinking that crap anyway…

Joe: Just because you live a clean cut, straight edge life style does not mean we all have to give up the joys in life.

Franchise: Whatever Joe keep drinking your life away anyway Ms. We will take two ice cold ice teas.

The waitress walks away with a nervous face to get their drinks. A few hours pass by and they finally land in Sydney, Australia. As CJ and Joe depart from the plane and begin to look for a taxi a bunch of people of mixed races and gender walk up them. They look to be drunk as they try to touch CJ but he moves away.

Random Person #1: You realize you have no chance in your match right? Dan Power is daa man and he is going eliminated you in two seconds….

Random Person #2: Yea the Natural Steve Osborn is the best. He will teach you in the ring lesson you never could learn in school.

Random Person #3: Yea you’re nobody just like the two nobodies you defeated so far. You think you are so great because the fans were cheering you on. Calling yourself the Franchise when you know Rich Stone the true Franchise player….

FranchiseSighs) Ok that is enough! I am tired of you low life drunks insulting me. First of all I have no idea why those hypocritical fans were cheering me on because I do not care for them at all. They just go for whoever they think is the coolest looking; well than again I do look awesome so that is why they cheered for me. You lower class punks need to go look at your lives. You who think Dan Powers going to eliminate me in two seconds you look like a insecure nerd that looks up to his lame stature because you wish he was you. O yea you Ms. on Steve Osborn jock strap you look like one of those girls that cough up their food because they think their fat when you way less than ninety pounds. How is that for some wisdom? So go gain about ten pounds before you come at the real Franchise. So now all of you go fix your pitiful lives and maybe you can hope to make 5 percent of my income and that is even a stretch.

The three people stand there in shock and the girl eventually starts crying and runs off. CJ laughs as he walks away. Him and Joe get into a taxi and heads to a hotel where many of the CWA Superstars are staying for this two day event. As they enter the hotel many of the wrestlers are signing in and people are standing and watching in amazement and excitement.

Joe: Looks like you guys have fans here…

Franchise: Yea seems so this looks like this could be very exciting just try not to drool over the marble floor. I know you been in that broken down gym top long, I got to start taking you places more.

As Franchise and Joe gets his bags taken to their rooms. They are bummed rushed by Timothy Coleman and a camera man. Joe looks to be excited to be on camera and Franchise gives a heavy sigh.

Franchise: So where they found you from? It like every week there is a new interviewer in my face asking me dumb questions.

Coleman: Well I am the head interviewer for High Voltage and you are in the first main event of this debuting show. Me and the fans of CWA want to know what are your thoughts on this opportunity that you have?

Franchise: Well I could careless what the fans could think honestly but since we are on air I will tell you. I believe it is a great opportunity to show my talents and literally move up the rankings here in CWA. I am going into this match with some establish wrestlers like Kennif leBlanch and rising ones like Steve Osborn. So I am going to be on my top performance in this match because this is my opportunity to impress.

Coleman: I see and I personally don’t care what the fans think either but they had to vote who they thought was the best new comer in CWA and you were on the ballet. However you did not receive any votes and Steve Osborn won how do you feel about that?

Franchise: I honestly don’t care most of these fans are not even worthy to be a live in my opinion. Living the dirty, hypocritical lives they do. I live pure and straight edge and I am better than all of them anyway. I will rise and this company and everyone in the back will fall soon enough.

Coleman: Well you have a chance to defiantly rise in the rankings with this X-Fly rankings match where the winner becomes number one contender. Any thoughts on your opponents in this match?

Franchise: My opponents….. hmmm lets start off with Dan Powers the self proclaimed “Sex God”. This guy just another egotistical, self absorbed, big for nothing, insecure douche bag who thinks because he gets women that look like Lindsay Lohan cocaine looking ass to have threesome he is the man. Well I have news for you Mr.Powers you are just another generic rock star wannabe who will fail at life because you are to into yourself. I am better than you and that is a fact. Now onto the Problem Solver….who the hell name is the Problem Solver? This guy more generic than Dan Powers! He has zero charisma, he speaks like a robot and he is just s big guy who think he will throw people around. Well you better hope Nero James underdog mentality seeps into your head because that what you are this match a underdog. Just expect to not beg getting a shot at any title anytime soon as long as I am around.

Franchise: Onto Steve Ryan who has never had a match before in this company. A total new comer like I was a short few weeks ago. Would it not be great for a new comer come into this match and win it?

Coleman: I guess…

Franchise: Well it is not happening! I am the man to beat in this match even though people except Osborn to win.

Coleman: Well I wanted to ask you about him…

Franchise: I will get to him soon enough. Kennif leBlanch I called you an establish star not knowing that you were a retarded geek pretending to be someone else. Jesus what was CWA thinking signing this guy. I like video games as much as the next guy but that’s all this guy does. Does even take baths? I don’t want to be the one to cover him for the elimination. He is just a waste of space on the roster and defiantly a waste of space in this match. He has a better chance of graduating college than he has of eliminating The Franchise in this match.

Coleman: Ok only one man left and that is the Natural Steve Osborn. A man that has aligned himself with Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and has really started to establish himself as a force here in this company by stepping up when needed. Do you see him as your biggest threat?

Franchise: To be honest I do see him as the biggest threat in this match. Why? Because he reminds me a lot of myself just more with a ego larger than the wall of China. He believes he is prototype for how a wrestler should be. I believe he is lying to himself as when he says he only doing this for competition. He wants to be named the best as I do and he will do anything to get it. Well I have the same mentality and I don’t intending on failing. He has had some victories so far and a big one defeating the Champ and his sidekick in a tag team match. So he has momentum but this going to be my moment and it is time for someone to teach him a thing or two in that ring. He claims to make everyone better in the ring when he wrestlers well if I get any better from this match than no one will ever to be able defeat me. So Osborn as usual give 100 percent but know that I am going to be giving 110 percent and this match is mine.

Coleman: Ok so any final words?

Franchise: This match is to decide who the cream of the crop is and put the lames at the bottom of the ladder. Well I attend to climb this ladder and let everyone know there are no ceilings for my potential. I am about to establish why I believe I am the Franchise Player here and the rest are just workers. Logan V or Joey Nickolas which ever wins, be ready because to face the man that will be taking this company by storm.

CJ and Joe walk away toward the elevator as Coleman continues to speak into the camera.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

March 9th Adrenaline Rush

The scene opens in Sioux Falls, South Dakota where it is a very clear sky and weather is of a nice and warm temperature. There are people clamoring around the arena because they know that a great show is coming their way. They all know that the Clique Wrestling Alliance is coming to their city to present the best talent in wrestling with their showing of Adrenaline Rush. People are entering the arena for their seats as some are still scurrying around to see if they can get last second tickets. As people are walking into the arena they hear a roaring sound of a car coming down the street. Many people look back to see what is coming their way and see a crimson red sports car stopping in a halt right in front of the arena leaving tire marks on the road and smoke in the air. A man steps out of the sports car sharply dressed in a nice black Jack Victor Suit and pants with black Versace shades.

The crowd stares at the man as he walks into the arena pass them with a cocky looking swagger. As he passing the upset crowd an elderly man with a drink in his hands steps up and grabs him by his shoulder and turns him around. He looks at the man in the suit up and down before speaking.

Man from the crowd: Who the hell you think you are son? Waltzing in here like you are Mr.Big Shot. You need to get in the back of line boy! Before I put you inline.

The man with shades begins to look at the man in disgust. He slaps the old man hands off of his shoulders before slowly taking his shades off to reveal his face. He is none other than C.J. Franchise. The crowd reacts to him negatively now seeing who he is. Franchise looks more disgusted now that he smells the cigarette on the man’s clothing and the beer on the man’s breath. He looks down on the ground and shakes his head before speaking.

Franchise: You must not know who I am you old geezer. If you would have the fortitude to even speak to a man of my greatness in the way you just did (Man tries to say something). Eh, eh, do not try to speak and redeem yourself of your stupidity. Thinking that I was just a local commoner walking these horrid streets of yours just like the fellows on the line with you on this fine night. No I am not like you parasitic, hopeless, pedestrians who look up to a man such as myself.

Man from the crowd: So who the hell are you than an alien?

Franchise: (chuckles before speaking) Alien? Well I guess to people like me are so foreign to you we seem like Aliens. No I am a superb human being that you paid your hard earned money to watch. I am none other than the Straight Edge Franchise, Christopher Jackson the second. However to a drunken old commoner like you my name is just C.J. Franchise.

Man from the crowd: You are so full of your self aren’t you? What makes you better than me other than your money?

Franchise: Money? The wealth that I have attained with hard work, sweat and blood has nothing to do with why I am better than you. I am better than all of you because I don’t waste my time in the public pub drinking my life away and destroying my body. Smoking my third pack of cigarettes for the day while I feel like I am coughing up a lung and wondering why this is happening to me? Or why I am buying tickets to a wrestling show instead of being one of these great wrestlers that I am watching? These questions never run through my head for me to have to ask myself because I live a straight edge lifestyle. Nothing to hold me back or stop my progression forward onto the road to greatness as you make your way to the nearest hospital. So while I make my way to that half pack arena just think about what I tell you all. My Franchise is being built on a strong head while all of you are slowly drifting into permanent bankruptcy.

Franchise gives the crowd a smirk, puts his shades on and heads toward the ring area. The crowd boos him heavily as they chant C.J.F sucks. Franchise completely ignores the crowd as he heads to the ring. Orlando Maxwell is seen just finish interviewing a wrestler as he runs up to Franchise with a microphone. Franchise looks up at him and takes his microphone away from him and pushes him to the ground. Maxwell looks at him confused as Franchise walks away from him heading toward the arena. Famous by Puddle of Mudd plays over the P.A as Franchise walks through the curtains as fans get settle down into their seats. He walks down the ramp and heads into the ring.

Franchise: Ok I know all you fans are here to watch me wrestle tonight because I am slowly but surely becoming the main draw in this company for you sad seat holders that help fill up my pocket. So you are somewhat important to my well being so I want your thoughts on the greatest thing to put a pair of wrestling boots on.

Franchise heads out of the ring with the mic and begins to speak to the audience members. He walks up to a woman that is about in her mid twenties and puts the mic to her face.

Franchise: You are a fairly attractive women. What do you think about the most handsome Franchise Player you ever seen?

Lady: I think you’re just full of yourself and have no talent. You’re just a loser who is….

Franchise: (after waving her to stop) Ok so obviously a stupid commoner like you can not appreciate true greatness that stand rightt in front of you. What are your talents? Hopping up and down a pole to just pay the rent you owed three months prior? (Women looks upset) With the expression on your face I would say I landed exactly on the dot. Next person.

Franchise moves away from the lady as the front row begins to boo him. He is looking around to see who else he wants to interview and he stops in front of a little kid. He puts the mic to the little kid face.

Franchise: Hey little man what do you think of the Franchise?

Little kid: I think you are awesome C.J! That move you do at the top rope is so awesome. I want to just like you when I grow up. I hope you win tonight!

Franchise: Kid you might have a bright future ahead of in your life if you aspire to be just like the Straight Edge Franchise but just try not to be such kiss ass. It is way too much for my taste and it makes you look like suck up, kid.

Parents of the kid are pissed off and begin to boo Franchise as he walks away laughing at them. Franchise walks along the barricade than stops in front of a fan. He stares at him with anger all over his face.

Franchise: Who the hell let you in here with alcohol?

The fan looks at Franchise with a puzzled face as he looks down at the bottles of alcohol he has in his possession. Franchise gets really close to the guy and than grab his bottles away from him. The man tries to get his bottles back but Franchise has un-courted them already and pours all of it into the man’s face. The man is screaming as it got into his eyes and tries to wipe it out. Franchise shakes his head as he walks to another fan that seems to be a young man in a shirt that says A-Boot! Franchise stairs at this young man shirt while he is shaking his head even more. He places the mic by the young man face.

Franchise: Um…so you are a fan of this LeBlanch guy right? This is the type of a man that you aspire to be? If you even can call him a man?

Young Fan: He is more of a man than you will ever be and he made you tap on the debut of High Voltage crumbling all of your hopes and dreams. Tonight he is going to defeat you again!

Franchise starts to laugh hardly as he turns away from the young man. The young man stares at Franchise in confusion as he sits back down in his seat. Franchise climbs back in the ring as he continues to laugh hardly which he rarely does. Even dropping the mic on the ring floor as it makes a loud crackle sound. He stops after a few seconds and gathers himself. He picks the mic back up and speaks to the audience while pointing at the young man.

Franchise: This is what wrestling has come to? When idiots like Kennif LeBlanch can brain wash people to be as idiotic as he is. This man is a complete waste of space in this company. You fans follow his antics like a slave follows their masters. He is not even American and he exemplifies what is wrong with Americans these days. They have no ambition, lazy, and waste what little talent they have on drinking and whoring their lives away. This young man sees LeBlanch as a role model to aspire to be. When all he does is play video games and munch on unhealthy food. If you watched the match at High Voltage he was so out of shape and terrible in the ring. How can you so called wrestling fans support a man like that?

Fans cheer HE MADE YOU TAP repeatedly as Franchise shows anger on his face as he looks annoyed.

Franchise: Yes he made the tenth wonder in the world submit. Did you see the circumstances? The whole match everyone ganged up on me letting me get in little offense. They knew I was the biggest threat in this match because I have shown in that ring that I can get it done. Even the so called “Natural” barely wanted anything to do with me. When I was in the ring he was not. I guess people talk the talk but do not back it up. The thing with this Leblanch fellow he can not say anything but A-Boot. (Fans say it in attendance as Franchise shakes his head) He has this seven foot retard speaking for him and when this guy does speak it makes no sense. You parasitic delinquents need to open your eyes. See the light that I am trying to shine on you. Instead of following a retarded waste of space that can not hold a candle to The Straight Edge Franchise like LeBlanch. Follow true greatness like ‘muah’ C.J. Franchise.

Crowd boos heavily as Franchise enjoys having them right in the palm of his hands. He lets it soak in on him for a few seconds before speaking again.

Franchise: LeBlanch you are nearly a thirty year old man with a serious identity crisis. That has taken the appearance of a wrestler who is most likely better than you. Which I am hearing you are not doing a good job of at all. You are exactly the type of person I dislike in this troubled world of ours. You are just a lazy, immature, ignorant waste of a human being that only got a contract in this company because they needed a tax write off for taking in a person from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Maybe, just maybe if I took you and your retarded giant under my wing I could save you from the path thatyou are heading onand put you on the path of Straight Edge but after last week I just want to break you in half.

Fans begin to boo again heavily especially the front row of people Franchised harassed before entering the ring.

Franchise: You parasitic fans can boo me to your desire content but that does not change the outcome of this match between the Franchise and the Canadian retard. LeBlanch got lucky making me submit after I was getting attacked by everyone else in the match. I obviously was becoming exhausted from defending myself from the on going attacks. This time it is me versus him one and one and the outcome will be very different. He will be laying his ass on the mat after I knock him out with the Razor’s Edge. When I raise my hand up high in victory all you sad poor slaves will understand what I am talking A-Boot.

The fans begin to heavily boo Franchise again as he is leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp as he smirks and laughs at all of the fans booing him. The scene fades as he walks through the curtains.

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Added moves

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Past rps

The scene opens up in a bright sunny day in Albuquerque, New Mexico. People are walking around minding their own business and doing what they usually do. You see all the movement of some of the people going into a hotel. This hotel is where many CWA Superstars are staying until after the High Voltage and Adrenaline Rush. There are many interviewers running around everywhere trying to get to each wrestler to see what their opinions are on their matches. A lot of wrestlers are their but one in particular is not.

A lady begins to walk up the stairs of the hotel with determination. After she reaches the fourth floor she turns the corner and sees the room number of suite that she wants to go to. She walks up to the door hesitant at first but eventually knocks it. No one answers so she knocks it again. No one answers again and she begins to get upset and she bangs on the door and it creaks open. She looks surprised to see the door left open but walks in slowly anyway. She looks around to see a clean room to say the least with just one suit case. She hears a bath going so she slowly walks into the bathroom. A familiar voice to the CWA universe is heard

“Who the hell is that?”

Lady: Christopher it is me, Amy. What the hell have you been doing up here all this time? There are tons of interviewers downstairs wanting to hear your thoughts but you’re up here taking a bath?

Franchise: First of all you know I hate doing interviews. The interviewers ask the same damn questions every week and I just answer them the same way as always. Second even if I wanted to go down there I was not going to go down there smelling bad. How would that look upon the Franchise?

Amy: (Sighs) as your new publicity consultant I believe it be a good idea for the world to hear what you have to say about you’re match this Adrenaline Rush. The more these CWA fans and press see you the better. So hurry up and come down stairs.

Franchise pulls the curtain revealing his naked body to Amy. She is shocked and covers her eyes embarrassed by the situation that she is put into by the man she is now the manager of.

Franchise: What you have never seen a naked man before? Anyway what do I care what these parasitic fans and these non sensible press has to think about me. I think I have proven since I have arrived in this company that I have more talent than half the roster.

Amy: Maybe so but you still need to tell them that. Anyway can you put some clothes on so we can head down stairs?

Franchise: Why you in such a rush you feeling to aroused by the great body you looking at right now? Anyway I will get dress real quick it is not like got anything else better to do in this god forsaken town.

Amy: Why are you so rude about everyone around you? This going to make it hard for me to make people like you….

Franchise: You are not here to make people like me Ms. Johnson. You are here to make people know my brand, my Franchise and when they think of a great wrestler I am one of the first that comes to mind. They can love or hate me but no matter what they will respect my craft.

Franchise gets dressed in a blue Ralph Lauren Polo and slim fit navy blue Levi Jeans. Him and Amy Johnson head downstairs to the first floor of the hotel. As they reach the bottom floor a rush of interviewers come to the new prospect of CWA. They all ask if they can ask Franchise questions at once and Johnson tells them to calm. She tells them to do it one at a time.

Interviewer 1: Franchise you are one of many new talent acquisitions that Clique Wrestling Alliance has signed over the past two months. What makes you special that you think that you are better than everyone else?

Franchise: I am not special person. That is what is wrong with this industry today everyone thinks you have to have some unique ability to strive in the ring. No I am just flat out the most versatile and talented guy on this roster. I have an amateur wrestling background; I have played and succeeded in almost every sport known to man. I am simply just a wrestler’s wrestler. The cream of the crop, the prototype of how our generation of Superstars should be. I will be leading this company soon to a new generation of wrestling. A generation where everyone in the company and steps into that ring can actually wrestle.

Interviewer 2: You are in the ruler of the ring tournament. What do you think of this opportunity?

Franchise: It is a great opportunity for my career to progress tremendously. I can defeat many of the newcomers that came in here with me in this tournament to show that I am the cream of the crop but I can also have my chance at the grandest prize of them all. That is the CWA World Heavyweight Championship. So all you other men in this tournament I am saying it right now I am the man to beat.

Interview: How do you feel about Mr.Showtime claiming that he is going to win the tournament?

Franchise: Well everyone in the tournament believes that they have a great chance of winning this match. He just has publicly stated this and I hope I face him in the tournament so I can shut him up myself.

Interview 3: What do you think of the company as a whole so far in the short time you have been here?
    Franchise: I believe this company has a bright future. They know how to entertain these ungrateful fans and to cater to the audience. The wrestlers in this company are all talented and ready to win it big at anytime except maybe for the likes of Frankie Enzo but that is not the point. The point is that everyone in this company tries to give it their all even if they know it is hopeless.

Interviewer 3: So is it hopeless for your opponent that you face at Adrenaline Rush the self proclaimed “Chosen One” Roderick Kyle?

Franchise: O that is the name of who I am facing? There have been so many people that have joined the company I am losing track. Well he proclaims to be the chosen one. This meaning there is something special about him. This going right back to what I was saying earlier about everyone think they are Mr. It. These guys need to stop claiming greatness until they step in the ring with the Straight Edge Franchise.

Interviewer 1: You preach about your straight edge life to people and how it makes you better than a “commoner is that not saying your special?

Franchise” (chuckles) Mr. Interviewer that does not make me special. Unlike you who was probably put into the “special” class when you were in elementary school my lifestyle is Straight Edge. No liquor, no drugs nothing that can make my body not function the proper way. I am always at full strength and always ready to give it my all. Now this Kyle kid is a protégée of Jeff Jarrett which does not impress me at all because Jarrett is not that great of a wrestler as he use to be. What could he has taught this kid that will let him be able to defeat me? The man that even Steve Osborn barely wanted to get in the ring with in the main event of High Voltage. The man who had to be jumped by every wrestler in a elimination match to be eliminated. A man that has not lost a one on one match with. Kid I have fought with street punks bigger than you in name and stature. I hope you have tighten your boots up because this going to be one hell of a ride.

Interviewer3: I thought you said you did not know anything about your opponent earlier?

Franchise: I was being sarcastic you jack ass. You think the greatest Franchise ever built was going into a match without checking out his opponent first? I am always prepared for any opponent even if it is a midget, a girl or a giant. Or Even a self proclaimed Chosen One. This is why I hate you interviewers so clueless to what a man of my charisma says. Get out my face you make me sick. I don’t have much time next question is the last.

Interviewer 2: So what are your final thoughts on this match?

Franchise: There are tons of wrestlers who believe they are the chosen one by a higher being to be the best in the business. Joseph Unitas, Mr. Willis, Mr. Showtime, Rich Stone, Nero, Don de Deveries, Steve Osborn and now you. None of these men are of the caliber of what you are stepping in the ring with at Adrenaline Rush. Strap your boots up tight because kid you are going have one hell of a wrestling match on your hands. You are just going to be another notch under my belt as I progress forward to the Ruler of the Ring Tournament where you will digress to being a opening match on High Voltage. Because this Franchise player plays for himself.

The scene opens up with Amy Hamilton C.J. Franchise’s newly hired manager in a vehicle dialing her phone with a anxious expression. She is parked in front of a large business building. As she dials the phone someone knocks on the window of the vehicle startling her and stopping the phone call. She looks threw the window to see a man she never seen before. She rolls the window down and asks the guy what he wants. As he begins to speak Hamilton can smell alcohol on his breath. He is beginning to beg her for money but she denies it from him. He reaches out to grab her and she screams but out of nowhere Franchise hits the man with the Breathalyzer. The Straight Edge Super Star looks down at him as he shakes his head in disappointment. Franchise gets into the vehicle and Hamilton begins to drive.

Hamilton: O my god I almost got mugged by that old drunken man. What took you so long you said you be out of your meeting like an hour ago?

Franchise: See what I am saying that straight-edge is the way. Alcohol and or other substances made that man delusional. The world needs see my way of thinking so people won’t act like that. Anyway I am a very busy man I got caught up with some business deals and I could not just pass them up.

Hamilton: You forgot to include me in these deals? I am your manager after all I should know what is going on with these “deals”

Franchise: You’re managering my image for wrestling. Any outside deals from that you honestly do not have to be involved in. Anyway we will speak about this at a different time. Your ok now and you told me about something that could help me and CWA get our voices out.

Hamilton still disgruntled drops the argument

Hamilton: Well you obviously know that the Ruler of The Ring Tournament has begun. You are one of many percipients in this tournament and have a chance this Adrenaline Rush to advance. I don’t know if you know but this is the second annual Ruler of The Ring and the last guy who won it got a nice push up the ladder of CWA. This tournament is even bigger than the first one because the winner gets a shot at the CWA World Heavyweight Championship which is being currently held by Nicholas Kennedy Arsen.

Franchise: Yes I know all these details about this tournament and this huge opportunity that I have. No one in this company wants to win this tournament as bad as I do. I feel it is my destiny and my path way to show everyone why I am the one of the best.

Hamilton: Well I am glad you understand the importunacy of this Tournament. So I was thinking instead of just doing the normal thing everyone is doing and cutting a promo about your opponent. We make you a reality internet sensation!

Franchise: What? What are you talking about? How possibly can we do that?

Hamilton: Well we will have a camera follow you around so people can see how you live in action.

Franchise: This does not sound like a great idea. I am kind of a private person and for a camera to follow me everywhere would be kind of weird.

Hamilton: Don’t worry we will only tape when you say it is ok to and you can release as much information about yourself as you want. It will be seen on Wrestling Clique Network and CWA.com. I have not thought of a name of it yet but that will come in time. So what you think about it?

Franchise: I guess so I have nothing really to hide I am The Franchise. Everything I speak is true and no one can say anything different about my statements. So when do we start?

Hamilton: Um….well we kind of already started. I have been recording before you got into the car.

Franchise: What? (Shakes his head) A heads up would have been nice and you say I do business deals without you? Well lets get this show on the road than.

Amy Hamilton begins to drive to their destination. The drive is about a half an hour to get to before they get their. During that time Franchise just been speaking to the camera and speaking about how he think he is awesome. They park the car and hop out of the car. Their destination is a part of New Orleans that has been not been fixed up yet by what happen to it by Hurricane Katrina. They walk up close to a wrecked building as Hamilton holds the camera pointing.

Franchise: See these buildings? See this area? It looks like a waste land that no one has even though to come to. That what Clique Wrestling was before The Straight Edge Franchise made it onto the roster. I have only been here for a few weeks but as soon as I won my first match I knew I would be a major factor.

Hamilton adjusts the camera as Franchise walks further into the former neighborhood that is looks like a ruin.

Franchise: The ratings for any show I have been on has done great and because of that CWA makes sure they fit me on the show every week since I have debuted in some form or fashion. Now I am not going to say I am the only reason but I am a big reason. There is a huge serge of new talent in this company but none of them are as big as the acquisition as the Franchise. Some are even in this tournament like Mr.Willis, and Mr.Showtime but none of these men match can match my ability and will eventually fall to the Straight Edge Franchise.

Franchise: There also establish stars in this tournament like Nero James and last Ruler of the Ring tournament winner Don Deveries. These men bicker a lot but none of that matters in this tournament because they both will be on the losing side of a match against me.

Hamilton begins to get tired but repositions the camera again.

Franchise: There is also another established “star” and I am facing him in the qualifying match. His name is Abdul Akbar Alsam and to be honest this guy is a joke. He has barely been booked because he obviously can not wrestle a good match. Even if the great Shawn Michaels came out retirement he could not make this loser look presentable. You are1 and 5. That means you can only hold one win under your belt and have nothing to brag about. You are facing a man that has never lost in a single match as of now. A man that has been successful in anything he has set out to do. Do you really think you have a chance to defeat me? Or you probably did not want this match they could not find anyone else who wanted to face me. Well you are going to wish that Damien Kahn never got injured because I am going to injure your ego and put another loss in your sad, sad record.

C.J begins to laugh before finishing his rant.

Franchise: Well Alsam prey to who ever you believe in because you are going to need a miracle to defeat me in this match. Heck even a miracle can not stop destiny so that means I am a sure shot to win this match because it is my destiny to win this whole tournament and become World Heavyweight Champion. So all you parasites watch me on this reality show these coming weeks because if you love me or hate me you’re going to respect me. All these unworthy wrestlers in this tournament you also tune in what I am calling Ruler of the Ring T.V. because you may learn a little bit about how to rule this wrestling business and how Straight Edge is the right way. My Franchise is growing and it is the best in this business. That is not my franchised opinion it is a Straight Edge Fact!

Camera fades

The scene opens up showing a shot of a hotel door room through a non professional camcorder. The person holding the camcorder knocks on the door but no one answers. The person continues to knock until they realize the door was left open. The person walks in slowly only making noise when they step on the creaking wood floor. The person is showing the room and is looks totally trashed. Like a wild party was held there but there is no liquor laying around. The person walks into the bedroom and sees CJ Franchise laying next to a young lady under a sheet barely covered up. The individual holding the camcorder says excuse me pretty loud. Franchise wakes up groggy looking barely knowing where he is. He than realizes a camera is pointing into his face.

Franchise: Amy what the hell are you doing with that camcorder? Why are you in my room at this time?

Hamilton: Well Mr.Party Man you have a busy day today. I have set up an in ring interview for you and Orlando Maxwell to address the fans here in India. This is a great opportunity to…

Franchise: What a interview? With Native Americans….ugh you could not tell me before you did this?

Hamilton: They are not native Americans these are people from India. You know where live right now and a lot of people heard you say that?

Franchise: Eh it was just a joke they don’t have to get their loincloths in a bunch. Hey you wake up I got thing to do.

Franchise is speaking to the young lady still sleeping next to him. She gets up and she is fully naked. Amy Hamilton has to turn the camera away because she knows little kids could be watching this. After the girl gets dressed and leaves after leaving Franchise her number Hamilton turns back to Franchise.

Hamilton: So you had a party without telling me? I may look stuck up but I can party to! Anyway are you not straight edge? You are not suppose to be drinking and partying

Franchise: (Laughs) you aren’t stuck up? I will remember that next time. Anyway I am the poster boy for Straight Edge and I did not drink anything but water and ice tea. The other partiers weren’t even allowed to drink. That is not what matters right now I have to go do this retarded…I mean great interview with Orlando Maxwell. Also Mr.Showtime said he wanted to see me about something.

Hamilton: For what?

Franchise: He said to speak about game plan in our tag team match.

Hamilton: Hopefully its not a trap?

Franchise looks at Amy and laughs at her like he would knowingly walk into a trap. He gets dressed and they head down to the arena. He walks through the hall ways and fans boo and some cheer. His music hits and he walks down the ring with Amy Hamilton still holding the camera. He looks at Maxwell and Maxwell begin to start the interview

Maxwell: Well everyone by now you should know this is one of CWA brightest stars. He calls himself the Straightedge Franchise. He is CJ Franchise!

Franchise: Thanks Orlando for the nice introduction but you forgot to add that I am also soon to be the next Ruler of the Ring.

Maxwell: Well that is still remain to be seen CJ. You still have five other men to worry about. Anything can happen.

Franchise: First off just because I addressed you by your first name that does not mean you can address me by mine. So it is Mr.Franchise to you. Second it is almost guaranteed that I am going to win this tournament. If you look at my track record the only loss I have came in a multi man match which they jumped me in. I have never lost a one on one match and I don’t plan onto now.

Maxwell: Well CJ…I mean Mr.Franchise the match you are in tonight is not a singles match. It is a tag team Ruler of the Ring preview match. You are teaming with Mr.Showtime to face The Underdog Nero James and Mr.Sport Entertainment Mr.Willis.

Franchise: I know what match I am in tonight you bumbling parasite. I have been preparing for this match all week. Even though there is nothing really to prepare for is it? Me and Showtime are the two favorites to win this tournament and these two are just losers.

Maxwell: Why do you say that?

Franchise: Ahh Orlando do you even watch the product for the company that you work for? Nero continues to get beat by the former Ruler of the Ring Don de Veries. Over and over again he attempts to get his little whore back but fails. That is what a underdog is a failure that everyone likes to cheer for.

Maxwell: Wow strong words about Nero. Well what about the self proclaimed Savior of CWA Mr.Willis?

Franchise: That’s just it. That title as savior is just proclaimed. No one sees him as the savior of this company. He can barely save his career at this point. He came in here with all the hype in the world but he continues to not impress. His win, lost record can defiantly speak to what I mean. Only the straightedge Franchise can save this company and these parasites that watch it. Straightedge is the only way to go and once “Mr.Sportsentertainment” wants to be saved by The Franchise. Than maybe he can start doing what he claims.

Maxwell: Well you seem very confident in yourself and how do you feel about your partner and maybe a future opponent Mr.Showtime.

Franchise: I have respect for Mr.Showtime because he is one of the few delinquents here that actually back up what he says. We may not agree on everything but I bet when I speak to him later he will agree that we want to win and we will defiantly do that tonight as I main event High Voltage once again.

Maxwell: Well Mr.Franchise any last words for these great fans in India?

Franchise: Great fans? They are just like all those parasites that watch the product in America. They don’t know what is good for them. You guys are all sick and I am the pills that you need to ingest. I am Straightedge, I am a Franchise and I am better than all of you! So tonight James and Willis you will face the wrath of this one night only tag team the Hollywood Franchise. You have no chance to win this match as you have no chance to win this tournament

Franchise leaves the ring with Amy Hamilton still filming. As he leaves the crowd screams you suck!

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Updated profile and post a few of my rps

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

May 6 Adrenaline Rush Promo

The scene opens up with Amy Hamilton starting up the Ruler of the Ring TV cam and walking through the halls of Wheeling West Virginia’s arena where Clique Wrestling Alliance next Adrenaline Rush is being held. She is walking through the halls giving her usual introduction to the fans who watch this reality web show she has created. She goes through the halls saying hi to some of the workers and as she passes by women and men stare. She heads toward to the CWA locker room where the CWA roster resides except the champions. As she enters she sees many of the young super stars in the company. She sees her client CJ Franchise sitting in his own corner watching someone on a tube TV. She walks up to him and points the camera straight in his face. He looks at her and sighs heavily before pushing the camera side ways.

Franchise: What are you doing? Don’t you see I am focused on something here?

Hamilton: Well you know the deal anytime access so the fans can see the real you. You know because you want your fan base to grow to get behind you….

Franchise: Fans? Who needs those parasites...(sighs) Whatever film me I will act like your not there.

Hamilton points the camera at Franchise as he watches something on the television. On closer inspection you see Franchise is watching recordings of his opponents that are involved in the Ruler of the Ring tournament.

Hamilton: Well everyone this is how The Straight Edge Franchise prepares for his matches. He watches their matches to learn their mannerisms and weaknesses. This why he is undefeated in singles competition because he is always a step ahead.

Franchise tape gets to Frankie Enzo but he cuts it off as the match is about to start

Hamilton: Why you cut it off? That is your opponent for tonight isn’t it?

Franchise: Yea but I have seen enough of him to know what I have to do. I rather go out their and address these parasi….I means fans.

Franchise puts on a new t-shirt that says S.E.F.C (Straight Edge Franchise Society) join the culture or fail at life and on the back it says it’s not a Franchised opinion it is a Straight Edge Fact! He walks out of the locker room and he heads to the ring with Amy Hamilton following him around with the ROTR cam. Famous by Puddle of Mudd plays over the PA as Franchise and Hamilton heads towards the area to an astounding amount of boos from the crowd. Franchise just smirks heavily as he walks down the ramp. As he walks down the ramp he sees a sign by a fan that says when facing Enzo you can forget about winning. Franchise laughs at the sign than snatches it from the fan. He signs his initials onto the sign and hands it back to the upset fan. He continues to head to the ring as Hamilton shakes her head and apologizes to the fans. Franchise gets into the ring and is handed a mic. Before he can say one word the fans begin to chant you suck!

Franhise: Ok, ok I understand you guys don’t like me because I live a healthier, wealthier, and a much more productive life than yourselves. See I don’t just call myself the Franchise for nothing. I am worth a lot and have made some pretty smart business decisions in my life. I invest in some credible companies, sports teams, movies and products that have made me an easier life. Do you know why I am able to do this and you can not? It is simple…its because my mind is not dope up on whatever drugs you guys do in this god awful state.

Crowd boos heavily at the insult on their state.

Franchise: What you thought I was going to say something positive about Wheeling Wisconsin? What are you guys known for? Absolutely nothing! Adrenaline Rush coming to this place is probably the most interesting thing that has happen here in years. CWA is very nice for giving you bland parasites a good show tonight.

Crowd boos heavily and began their CJ suck chants again. Franchise just soaks it in and taunts the fans.

Franchise: O ok so you guys are mad at my statements? Well to bad I really don’t care what you guys think of me because simply put I am surprised you guys are sober enough to now where you are. Any way let me get to business here. I have been in this company for decent amount of time. I have wrestled every week I have been pretty successful if I do say myself. I am the Franchise. What this company needs to show case instead of a guy who sexuality is question or a guy who is dumb as a brick and can’t decide if between nick names. While all these new comers like Mr.Willis, Mr.Showtime, Clint Shepard, Steve Ryan and that narcissistic douche Steve Osborn get hyped up. I just come out here week in and week out and prove why I am the best this company has to offer. My record shows it and the hatred from you fans proves my point because with success their will be hate or as the like the wrestling bloggers call it heat. Please keep getting boiled up every time you see me because it just means I am being successful

Crowd boos Franchise heavily.

Franchise: Now lets see I think this be a perfect time to speak about my opponent for tonight. What is his name again? ( he looks toward Amy and she mouths Enzo) O yea the Italian mobster wannabe Frankie Enzo. He seems familiar o yea I have faced you before haven’t I? That did not end well last time did it? Hmmm let’s recap

CJ was introduced first, then Enzo enters the ring through the crowd and jumps CJ. He goes right to work delivering blow after blow. They battle out of the ring and up the ramp. Enzo hits a dropkick on the ramp sending CJ rolling back down. Enzo is eager to impress and is feverishly chasing and battering CJ. They race around the ring. CJ slides in. Enzo follows but CJ goes back out the other side. Battle ensues outside now. CJ sends Enzo into the guardrail and then works on the arm, driving it into the ring post. Back inside the ring we go. CJ raking the eyes now. CJ snap mares Enzo and applies a rear choke to slow the pace. CJ hits a kick to the head of Enzo, then climbs the roles and connects on a Flying Cross Body. Enzo rolls through and gets a near fall two count. Reverse Russian Leg sweep by CJ. CJ hit’s a power bomb and goes to taunt the crowd, lying across the corner ropes a-la Shawn Michaels. He then goes for a nonchalant pin and gets only two. Arm bar applied by CJ. Enzo battles back to a vertical base and reverses with a desperation scoop slam. Enzo now favouring his left arm. He climbs the ropes and hits a Flying Elbow drop. Two count for Enzo. CJ now seated on the top turnbuckle. Enzo climbs up and goes for a Franken Steiner but CJ reverses it. CJ overpowers Enzo and hit’s a sit out power bomb from the top rope for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan:

Your winner, via pinfall, in 6 minutes and 28 seconds, is CJ Franchise.

Franhise: Did not last long did it? I think that was your ninth lost in this company? On my debut match that changed this company forever because now I am here to take it to the top. You are just a parasite getting a pay check to continue to fail over and over. I know your father Beppe Enzo is rolling in his grave because he must be dead to see his son fail at life and embarrass himself every time he walks into a ring.

Crowd boos the loudest all night after that statement

Franchise: Yea, yea you guys think I care that you think that was wrong? You guys are failures at building your Franchise. If you are a failure you don’t have a great Franchise opinion do you? Now let’s see back to business on to Enzo and this match. Your first win came in controversial fashion and lighting will not strike twice on this night. This tournament is more important to me than anything and I will do anything and I mean anything! To advance and get closer to my dreams of becoming a World Champion. So Enzo strap up whatever you wear because its not wrestling boots since you can’t wrestle. Get ready because this is a different Franchise you will see in the ring. A focused, battle ready, undefeated in singles competition, hungry Franchise. So tonight you will suffer another fortunate loss and my Franchise in this company will continue as I attempt to save all of you parasites and bring you to the Straight Edge. That is not my Franchised opinion. That is a Straight Edge Fact!

Franchise drops the mic as the crowd boos him heavily and he heads to the back with a grin on his face and Amy Hamilton still filming him while looking disappointed. Scene fades….

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status

Changed theme music and added catch phrases

Thread Information