Thread: AMLL New Year Revolution PPV (Jan.3.2010)

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

AMLL New Year Revolution PPV (Jan.3.2010)

Asociación Mundial de Lucha Libre

Presents

AMLL New Year Revolution

Mexico City, Mexico - Aztec Stadium

The PPV started off with alot of pyros and fire works. About a dozen women came out in bikini and danced in the ring before a bunch of midgets invaded the ring and scared all the women away. Then they all got in a brawl with each other after one midget bumped into another one. Eventually security came out and broke it up.

Miguel de Blanco vs. Black Shadow Fox II
    Miguel came out first to a great pop. Black Shadow Fox II received the usual treatment as the fans booed him with everything they had. He got one the mic and said that 2010 would be the year of The Shadow. Alot of close falls as both man came close to finishing the match numerous times. These two men have been feuding for months and they know each other to a tee. Shadow Fox eventually got the win when he nailed de Blanco with El Shadow Buster. Winner: Black Shadow Fox II

Gato Guerro, Carlito Bronco & Zan "Tekno Man 3k" Ryder vs. Abdul Akbar Alsam, Sumo Asako & Pierre Conti
    Gato Guerro did a rap on the way to the ring and fans went crazy for it. Solid receptions for Ryder and Carlito as well. Alsam came out with his team and they are by far the most hated wrestler on the AMLL roster. Since Alsam joined forces with former sumo wrestler Asako and Pierre to form the New World Army, they have been on a destruction path. Solid match that got around 15 minutes with each guy getting decent time in the ring. The finish came when the heels were working on Ryder until Guerro got the hot tag. He cleaned house and was about to pin Pierre Conti until Alsam came in and laid all three fan favourites out wit a chair. Asako then went on to hit all of them with the Sumo Drop. Security and officials had to intervene and stop the carnage. Winner: Guerro, Bronco & Ryder by DQ.

Moderate fan favorite Mendoza Torres came out and cut a promo about how disgusted he was that Nickolas Kennedy Arsen was fighting for AMLL's biggest prize in the Main Event later that night. He questioned what Arsen had done in AMLL to earn himself a title shot, which caused The Agent of Change to come out. Arsen told him that he comes from the big league and that is all that is important. Torres told Arsen to go back up north where he came from or that he would beat his ass. From there they started brawling until officials came out to separate them. Dmac then came out and told both guys that he didnt have a problem defending his Title against both of them. It seems the Title match between Dmac and Arsen will now be a three-way dance.

Sour Grapes (Matt & Freddy Grape) vs. The D & D Corporation (James Duke & Wayne Drummond)
    The Grape Brothers came out and tried to pump up the crowd by screaming and jumping around. Duke and Drummond came out to loud jeers. they got on the mic and told everyone that they had more money than all of Mexico. Unlike all the losers in Mexico, they are successful and business geniuses and thats why their corporation is the biggest in the world. The match started and The Grapes used their aerial skill to dominate the beginning, while Duke and Drummond used their technical skills to dominate the latter part of the match. Ok match overall with Wayne Drummond picking up the victory for his team by catching Freddy with the Wall Street Driver and pinning him for the three count. Winner: The D & D Corporation be pinfall.

Aguila & Kid Crazy vs. Negro Judas & Lupe Garza
    The interaction between these four guys was amazing. The crowd was clearly behind Aguila and Kid Crazy, who were sporting Christmas sweaters and New Year hats. Really fast paced tag match with lots of suicide dives. At one point during the match, Kid Crazy climbed the big AMLL sign and dived off of it. The sign is about 20 feet tall. The finish came when the heels were working over Aguila until she gave Kid Crazy the hot tag. He cleaned house, taking care of Judas on the apron and finishing off Garza with his flyin' spin kick finisher. Winner: Aguila & Kid Crazy by pinfall.

AMLL World Tag Team Title Match
    Los Calavera (c) vs. A Mouthful of Awesome
    Los Calavera were really on their game in this match. They used alot of high spots. Deportista and Sonik also were doing well with Deportista hitting his Bing Bong Buster on Julio and almost getting the win if it wasnt for Jose. The finish came when Jose gave Sonik the superkick while on the apron and Julio hitting him with a 450° splash off the top rope. The champs retain in a very hard fought match. Winner: Los Calavera by pinfall.

CWA X-Fly Title Match
    Logan V (c) vs. Joven Rayo
    Logan V came out with his CWA X-Fly Title and he got a really hot reception, considering he was about to have a match against the face of AMLL, Joven Rayo. When Joven Rayo made his entrance, the place exploded. They showed some good chemistry and both had their moments during the match. Logan V is such a good worker when he's up against someone with his same style. Logan V went for the The End of the Line several times, but Joven Rayo kept countering them. Joven Rayo was close to becoming new CWA X-Fly Champion on several occasions. Finally Logan V was able to hit The End of the Line after Joven Rayo failed to hit Logan with his Shooting Star Press. After the Match, Logan helped Joven get back to his feet and they hugged each other. Alot of respect between these two. Match of the Night. Winner: Logan V by pinfall.

AMLL World Title Match
    Dmac (c) vs. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen (w/ Toxic Rain) vs. Mendoza Torres
    Mendoza Torres was added to the match. The bell rang and both Dmac and Torres teamed up on Arsen. As the match further progressed, it went into a pattern of one person would one up the other. Arsen and Dmac had one moment where they traded a flurry of stiff elbows and Torres hit both of them with a tornado DDT. Torres had the native fans rooting for him, and Dmac was kind of getting heel heat. A lot of near falls on Arsen, who didn't really stand out in this match. Dmac and Torres did a lot of work on each other. The finish came when Arsen rolled out and whispered to Toxic Rain. Torres hit the Psycho Driver on Dmac. Rain went to the ropes. Referee got distracted. Arsen kicked Dmac out of the ring and low glowed Torres, who played to the crowd. Arsen then hit the rotating Praying Mantis Driver and pinned Torres for the three. Arsen was given the belt, and the fans began throwing Jose Cuervo cups and AMLL programs into the ring. The Show ended with Arsen retreating up the ramp with his belt and Dmac staring at him from inside the ring. Winner and New AMLL World Champion: Nickolas Kennedy Arsen via Rotating Praying Mantis Driver.

Biggest Pop:
    1. Joven Rayo
    2. Gato Guerro
    3. Los Calavera
    4. Logan V

Biggest Heat:
    1. The New World Army
    2. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    3. Black Shadow Fox II
    4. The D & D Corporation
    Last edited by Sawyer; 01-04-2010 at 02:14 PM.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Re: AMLL New Year Revolution PPV (Jan.3.2010)

Let's give them something to blog abooooooooooouuuut!!!!!

That is step one in Arsen's take over.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

Damn, all three AMLL Titles now belong to CWA. I think AMLL is getting the short end of the stick in this partnership lol.

Great work in writing the Main Event in this Show Nicky.

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

I can change that, Kimura. Just let me work on a blog.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

STOP!... Hammertime

Status

Woo! CWA Dominence
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

God

Status

Alexis may have to go against her better judgement and head into Mexico to claim another title >.>
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information