Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE TLC - D-Generation X vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show

Ok lets do this!

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: WWE TLC - D-Generation X vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show

[QUOTE=RaiZ-R;1134697]Haven't they just re-signed Cade?

I fail to see how it makes a difference. I've not been to a WWE live event in an age, but surely the merch stands are packed full of shit off all three shows?

QUOTE]
    Are you trying to tell me that dx merchandise would not sell more if it was at raw smackdown and ecw...come on man get real how you not not see how it makes a difference?

WAKE UP

Status

Um they do already sell DX merch at those shows. That is what Raiz is saying.

Ok lets do this!

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I have been to smackdown and a raw show ...the raw show has tons of more dx merchandise and if you get hbk and trips at smackdown..they will sell even more dx glow sticks..thats what im saying thats how it will make a dif. hell even if dx wins and goes to smackdown they may even get hornswoggle to follow them and thats the funky hats that will even sell even more so ya it will make a difference and they will sell more merchandise. When i went to a raw show there is a hell of alot more dx merchandise them smackdown. all smackdown had was the t-shirts. so if your trying to tell me that if dx goes to smackdown and they dont sell any glow sticks along with that then i really think you got to think the whole thing over? do you ever see a sea of glow sticks on smackdown like raw? no you dont.now if you get those two on smackdown you will sea it and that is a garantee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information