Thread: CWA Meltdown - September 23rd 2009 - London, England (Preview)

God

Status

CWA Meltdown - September 23rd 2009 - London, England (Preview)

The Main Event of CWA Meltdown see’s the CWA World Heavyweight Champion the Ultimate Pain put his pride and joy on the line against first time challenger Dr. Jack Adams. Adams has been convinced that Ultimate Pain was the man who took out one of his best friends at Redemption in Roberto and is now determined to get some retribution for him. Ultimate Pain meanwhile is current co-holder of the longest CWA title reign in history and does want it to end anytime soon. In recent months Pain has done everything imaginable to keep his title but Adams represents a new challenge for him. Of course with the Guardian Devil being appointed the Special Referee things are bound to be interesting.

In the sub Main Event of the show, The Franchise Rich Stone will take on newcomer Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. While the duo didn’t see eye to eye, they had managed to put their differences aside to take on the Brotherhood, Rich Stone seems to have grown bored of that and on Adrenaline Rush didn’t just stab Arsen in the back, he butchered his back with a chainsaw. Arsen will be looking for revenge and has the perfect chance in a No Disqualification match at Meltdown.

The CWA X-Fly Championship will also be on the line as the Real Deal Joey Nicholas will be desperately trying to make friends before he defends against Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy in a three way dance. The small matter of the ring being surrounded by CWA talent is sure to give Nicholas something more to worry about as he has made a lot of enemies in his CWA career.

The most successful tag team in CWA history will be putting their gold on the line once again in London when they face old foes TJ Styles and The Machine. TJ and the Machine got the better of the Future on Adrenaline Rush, but the Future have much more experience in high stakes matches and they appear to be counting on this to carry them to victory. Even before the match was signed, the Future had thrown out an open challenge to any team from anywhere in the world to face them at Five Star Attraction for the Tag straps. Confidence sure is high considering how they were left laying in the ring on Adrenaline Rush.

In the definition of a grudge match, teacher will face student, trainer will face trainee, Demon Deeds will face Shadow Equinox. Equinox was introduced to CWA by Demon Deeds in an attempt to gain some glory that he could no longer achieve. Deeds was unhappy with the performance of Equinox and let him know it. Equinox in turn stood up for himself and separated himself from Demon Deeds. Deeds showed his determination by getting a match booked between the two at Meltdown.

And to open the show the stars of the CWA X-Fly division will be on show in the first ever CWA Rankings match. Jay Walters, Top Dog, The Bulldog, Rey Guerrero, O’Doherty, Shaun Quinn, Amazing Shine and a surprise entrant will all do battle for the right to challenge the CWA X-Fly champion at Five Star Attraction.

CWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Special Referee: Guardian Devil
    The Ultimate Pain © vs. Dr. Jack Adams

Grudge Match
    No Disqualification Match
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen vs. Rich Stone

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Lumberjack Match
    Joey Nicholas © vs. Don de Vries vs. Ralph McCoy

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Future © vs. TJ Styles and The Machine

Grudge Match
    Shadow Equinox vs. Demon Deeds

X-Fly Rankings Match
    Jay Walters vs. O’Doherty vs. The Bulldog vs. Shaun Quinn vs. Rey Guerrero vs. Top Dog vs. Amazing Shine vs. A Surprise Entrant

Private Message your Promo's to God, PeaceSells and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, September 19th 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and I’ll let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: CWA Meltdown - September 23rd 2009 - London, England (Preview)

Card looks great. I couldn't tell you who comes out of that main event the champion.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

True Heart and Emotion

Status

The managment put Jay in the opening match, and to make it worse a ranking match, meaning The New Chapter has to prove himself AGAIN! to the staff of CWA... Walters accepts the match.. The Chamber begins at Meltdown

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Adams' mug on a PPV poster ftw. I'm really curious what's going to happen with the X-Fly rankings match, and who that surprise entrant is.

True Heart and Emotion

Status

If the newswire has anything to go by then i think i know who it may be. But he or she loses.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

O'Doherty is about to kill!!

Danger Zone

Status

pretty excitied about my match, but knowing me I'm going to choke again

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I pledge to call this thing right DOWN the middle.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Free adjustments from a certified chiropractor for a year.

Just something to think about...

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I want the best from Stone, because I'm going all out once again for this match-up.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

What a way to start the Road to 5 star attraction!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

This is the best show of the year imo...every match promises to be exciting.

Thread Information