Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: www.robertorules.com

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: www.robertorules.com

January 28, 2011

Hey guys, here I am again...

Before I respond to Daren's nonsense, I'd like to say that High Voltage this week was awesome.

Now, on to Daren...you said that The Ultimate Pain dominated me??? If anything, it is the other way around. We have faced each other one on one, 3 times on national television and we went 1 - 1 - 1. But we also faced each other in tag team action twice and I won both of those matches. Sure, more times than I'd like to remember, I was the victim of some gang beatings at the hands of Pain and the Brotherhood, but when it came down to inside that ring, I more than held my own.

And about putting myself over, let me tell you this you little boy...when I got injured back in September, I could have just vacated the Title, but instead I decided to face Stone anyway. Maybe when talking about holding people down and stuff, you should look in the mirror, because even though you and your brother are mediocre at best, I still see you both involved in the top storyline in Adrenaline Rush every single week. You and your brother are the biggest weasels in this business and the only reason why you are still relevant is because of Megan Anderson and The Ultimate Pain. Now, that's the truth.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 05-22-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

April 27th, 2011

Hello guys, I am back and there is a good reason why I am. It seems Daren Storm is talking trash...again.

At In Exile, that little piece of garbage disrespected me more than once. What did he expect? Did he really think that I was gonna stand there and take it? Well, it seems he doesn't know me too well then.

Now he is complaining about the shot to the head with the chair. I agree, I made a mistake...I should've actually nailed him with a sledgehammer. Listen Daren, you are scum and you got what you deserved. You wanna get me out of High Voltage? Well, good luck with that, because I ain't going anywhere.

And as far as me being injured goes, remember this brother...I won't be injured forever.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 05-22-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

May 25th, 2011

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well in web world. First of all, I'm so glad we've survived the Rupture! That was scary haha.

On to wrestling now and we're all excited here in CWA 'cause as you all may have heard, CWA signed a deal with Kabel-Wear. I personally love my new Roberto shirts and I hope you all do as well.

A lot of people keep asking me about Daren Storm, especially after I cut that promo last week on High Voltage. Well, there's not that much to talk about actually, as things still stand the same. I am still injured and not cleared to get in the ring. Daren can make all the jokes he wants, but he knows damn well that I can't step inside the ring yet. This is why he is talking trash. That man is a coward and has always been one. When he first came in to CWA in early 2009, he constantly kept hiding behind The Ultimate Pain. Then after that, he found a great hidden spot behind Joey Nicholas and today it's Megan Anderson.

But in your blog you said something that is actually true. Eventually I will return to the ring and when that happens you will find it really hard to run away from me and learn why exactly I am the best wrestler in CWA history.

Sleep tight for now Daren Storm.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

June 24th, 2011

They say payback is a bitch and I'm telling you now Daren, you're going to find out first hand why. What you did to my Uncle Sal, a 70 yrs old man by the way, is unforgivable. You want me in a match? Do you? Really? Well, you've got it Daren. I'm going to make you regret the day you ever decided to mess with me. Adrenaline Rush on July 13th will be your judgement day. You and your little friend, Rolando, are way over your heads. Joey Nicholas and I are CWA Originals and the very best in the World and that's why we've won Titles all through-out our careers.

At Unbreakable I will sign the contract that you've sent me and make it official.

Daren Storm, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye and you my friend are gonna lose both.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

October 7th, 2011

Roberto is back and back with a vengeance. My first night in AMLL and I am the new World Champion. I couldn't be happier, even though it was sad seeing Joven Rayo vacate his title. The guy is a warrior and when he is ready to get back in the ring, I'll be more than happy than give him a shot.

I heard what Cyrus Truth wrote on his blog last week and if he wants a beating, I have no problem giving it to him.

A lot of people have been asking me when I will wrestle in CWA again and I think it might be sooner rather than later...hopefuly anyway.

The next PPV Main Event for Pn'H is Showtime versus NovaKain and personally I can't wait for this match. Pride is also a perfect name for that PPV. Its hard to choose between the two, but if I had to, my pick would be NovaKain. The guy has been phenomenal since joining High Voltage. His feud with Willis and Grande were 5 stars.

My next PPV Title defense will be against at "To Hell and Back" against Sumo Asako. Asako might be the fat...I mean, biggest man I've ever had to defend a Title against and it's going to tough.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO AUSTERIO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information