Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: www.robertorules.com

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: robertorules.com

12/21/2009

Hi my little Rainbows, hope everything is well in web world. Ok, lets get to it. I AM PISSED OFF. For those who watched Adrenaline Rush last week, you already know why. For those who dont know, after our match against Nicholas and Logan, I was brutally ambushed (again) by my partner while my back was turned (again).

Well, I am sick of it and I am sick of you Arsen. At Adrenaline Rush I will take you down and there is nothing you can do about it. I am just better than you and trust me, my back won't be turned this time.

Now, I've been thinking about something lately. Who attacked me at Redemption?

At first I thought it was Ultimate Pain, but I've called him and he swore to me that he wasnt the one. You see, Pain was alot of things, but he wasn't a coward, and more importantly he was a competitor. He wanted to face the best and I know he wanted to see who the best man was inside that square circle between me and him. Me and Pain have been through many wars and we dont like each other, but I've grown to respect the man and I think he respects me as well. He told me he didnt do it and I believe him.

This leads me to you. You're attack last week and your subtle hints got me thinking. Maybe YOU are the one I've been searching for all these months. Could it be tho? I'll tell you this! If you are the one that ambushed me at Redemption, YOU BETTER RUN.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

12/30/2009

Judgement Day is finally upon us. Only a few hours separates us Arsen. Tonight, me and you are going to step inside that ring and once and for all, we are going to find out who the best man is. Scared??? I know YOU are. I am focused and I am ready for whatever you have in store for me and I know for a fact that I will walk away still as the CWA Champion, after the dust has settled.

You see Arsen, the difference between me and you is not skill. I know you are good! No wait, let me rephrase that...I know you are great. But you doubt yourself, while I, unlike you, dont have any "Ifs" in my vocabulary. I KNOW Im going to beat you. I dont have any doubt that your shoulders are going to be flat on the mat while I cover you for the 3 count.

Maybe after our epic encounter, you should change your nickname to the Agent of Doubtness. How about the Agent of Excuses? Or better yet, the Agent of Fail!!! mmmmmmmmh they all sound good to me ha ha.

...and do you really think your threats towards my friends really worry me? You are going to make Ralph McCoy or Nero James' life a living hell? I am pretty sure they can take of themselves big man. But my family is another thing. Dont even think about making this more personal than it already is. You dont have a clue what you are getting yourself into.

You are already in thin water with me as it is. Not only you attacked me at Adrenaline Rush, but you could be the one who injured my neck. I have to admit, your mind games on this situation got me confused, but whatever, for now that doesnt interest me. I'll take care of all that after Im done putting you away. My match tonight against you is all I care about. Retaining my World Title against you is all that is important.

Tonight you will see the Rainbow and you will learn that I am what I say I am...the best wrestler in the World today!!!

Stick and stones may break your bones, but tonight...I will break you ArSSen!!!

Sincerely yours
    Roberto
    Last edited by Sawyer; 12-30-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

You must spread rep around before giving rep to Kimura.

Not the first time someone did a play on Arsen. Awesome rebuttal!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

January 2nd, 2010

Hello everyone and I hope you've all had a great New Year. In case you are all wondering, I celebrated New Years at home with my family...and Uncle Sal...j/k Uncle

Family is everything to me and I love spending time with them anytime I can.

Now, before I forget (ha ha), let me talk about a little World Title match that took place at 5 Star Attraction between myself and Nickolas K. Arsen. Without a doubt, the toughest match of my career and most likely it will be nominated for match of the year. We knew it was going to be a war and it was exactly that. I brought my A game and so did Arsen. We hit each other with everything but the kitchen sink and both of us showed alot of heart to kick out of what seemed to be sure defeats.

"Yes Arsen, I am praising you! I give credit where credit is due!"

The difference in that match was mind over matter. You could have maybe finished me, but for a split seacond you doubted yourself and it cost you.

Now you are going around blaming others for not beating me at 5 Star Attraction, but the truth is, you are the only one to blame. You doubted yourself and you failed and now you are making excuses.

I gave you three nicknames before our match...

The Agent of Doubtness - Check

The Agent of Excuses - Check

The Agent of Fail - mmmmmh, I dont know if I was right here.

Just because you lost, it doesnt mean you failed, I know that better than anybody else. After you lost to me, you picked yourself up and you walked in to the Rumble and won. You were tired, you were sore and yet you were able to toss everyone one out and win yourself a Title Shot at Uprising. Impressive.

What does all that mean now? It means we are going to have to do it all over again and believe it or not, I can barely wait.

Anyway, thats at Uprising...today I just wanna enjoy the fact that I successfully defended my World Title like I said I would.

'till next time...

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

January 30th, 2010

Not too long ago Arsen, I told you not too make this more personal than it already was, but at this past Adrenaline Rush you went out and you did just that...you messed with my family.

You've escalated this to an all new level and there's no turning back. At this point, I dont think this company is big enough for the both of us.

For now I'll leave it as that.

Now to our tag team match...for the first time in ages, this past week I found myself on the losing end of a battle. I HATE LOSING. but it's my fault, I let my emotions get the better of me and I sincerely apologise to my tag team partner and friend Ralph McCoy.

Not only we lost, but you and your little thug of a friend tried to end Ralph's career by putting the boots on him after the match. Is that what honest men do Arsen? Well, whatever, you guys will both pay for that, I promise you.

Oh and if that wasn't enough, it seems like the masked man who attacked me last year, decided to make an appearance as well. I dont know if you have an alliance with this man or if it's you orchastrating all of this to get in my head, but I will get to the bottom of it.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

February 28, 2010

Hi to all, I just cameback from Sydney...what can I really say, it wasn't a very good trip for me. Arsen defeated me and in the process took my CWA World Title. Sure, there were intereferences and a very fast count by the Submission Coalition's new disciple, but it doesnt change the fact that at Uprising Arsen was successfull. He did whatever it took to get the job done and for that I do congratulate him.

Arsen, you won Round 2, well done.

But this is not over yet and sooner or later, we will meet again and I will take back what's rightfully mine.

At Uprising, you werent the better man or the better wrestler, you were just a better villain.

I tried to be like you and I even went as far as involving your family into our war. I wanted to punish your wife for your actions, but when I went inside your house, I couldn't find it in me to hurt her...I dont hurt women and children, thats just isn't who I am.

Now, I wanted to talk about something else as well. There is a man who hides behind a mask, that week in and week out keeps attacking me. This man is the same one who broke my neck last summer. Well, I promise you all this, next time he comes around, I will expose him.

...oh, and dont think I forgot about you Billy!!! I may not hurt women and children, but I have no problem hurting referees, so run whenever you see me.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

March 27th, 2010

WOW, what a show Adrenaline Rush was this past Wednesday night. From top to bottom, it definitely was a great show and maybe the best of 2010.

In the Main Event, Arsen and his little mascot were successfull again. it seems like Arsen can't be defeated lately. At In Exile tho, that will change. I will put an end to his winning streak and take back what's rightfully mine....the CWA World Heavyweight Tittle.

Now, with that out of the way, I am gonna answer some of your e-mails...

This one comes from Tomas:

"Hi Roberto, I've been watching CWA since the beginning and I must say the shows are getting better every single week. All the top wrestlers in the World are either competing or want to sign for CWA! Did you ever think CWA would get so big so quickly?"

Hi Tomas, thanks for you e-mail. When we first signed for CWA (guys like myself, Pain, Doc, Joey, etc.), we didnt know what to really expect, but right after the first show, we knew we part of something special. We worked hard and every week we put on performances of our lifetime. Today we are unquestionably the best wrestling company in the world and I honestly can tell you, I am not surprised. We have worked hard and management has been great! The truth tho is, you haven't seeing anything yet.

This one is from Darren:

"Hey Champ, I was wondering who you're closest friends are in CWA. Who do you travel with and who do you hang out with."

Hi Darren. For the most part, we all kinda get along. We are all united in the locker room and we all try to help each other whenever possible. But my closest friends would have to be Doc, Frankie, Ralph and Logan. Usually I travel with Frankie, even tho he annoys the sh*t out of me sometimes lol. I have never met anyone who talks as mush as him. Sorry Frankie

This one is from Stevo:

"Hello Roberto, my name is Stevo and Im your biggest fan. I hope you and Ralph McCoy beat the crap out of Arsen and Stone at the next Adrenaline Rush. Good luck."

Thanks alot Stevo. Me and Ralphy are gonna do our best to not let you and all our fans down. The Shining Rainbows failed to bring home the W last time and I know everyone was disappointed. We don't want that to happen again.

This one is from Nicky:

"Ciao Roberto!!! I just wanted to ask you a question. Since the beginning of CWA, you've been the most popular star. But lately you are showing a mean streak and the smile that often appeared on your face seems to be gone. Do you think this new gimmick of yours will cost you some fans and why have you decided to change it?"

Well, I dont think it will cost me any fans and so far I dont think it has. The fans still love Roberto and as a matter of fact, my merchindise sale is still number one . And as far as my gimmick goes, it's really still the same! Im still the guy who fights for the fans and fights for honor and truth. I just twicked the character a little, 'cause I would hate for my Roberto to become stale.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

April 10, 2010

So, the moment of truth is finally here. In less than two weeks, Roberto vs Arsen III will take place. It will be our final meeting and everything will be on the line and I hope Arsen is ready, 'cause I know I am.

The Steel Cage is one of the most dangerous matches in wrestling, especially when you add the Iron Man stipulation. It will be a war. I have gone 60 minutes in a normal match before and so as Arsen, but can we do it inside a Steel Cage? I guess only time will tell.

It seems I have the momentum going in tho, as me and Ralph ended up being victorious at the last Adrenaline Rush. I needed that victory and I'm glad Ralph brought his A game to that fight. We showed Arsen and Stone what The Shining Rainbows can really do inside that ring and most importantly we broke Arsen's winning streak by pinning him for the 1, 2, 3. At In Exile I plan on beating him again and in the process take back my World title.

Now, we that said, I have some news. I have opened a new restaurant in Downtown Toronto and so far it has been a hit. I hope all of you come and check the place out...the place is really great, especially the food. Here is a picture of it.

Oh and before I forget, I would like to thank little Jamie for opening up my eyes...I love you Champ.

'till next time...
    Roberto

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

May 31th, 2010

Hello guys, Im back once again. Tons has happened since the last time I updated this website. First and foremost, I am once again your CWA Champion. Of course I don't have the Title belt in my possession at the moment, as Rich Stone's stolen it from me, but I am still the Champ. In a few days, at Adrenaline Rush, myself and Rich Stone are gonna sign the contracts and make it official for Hostile Takeover. It will be a tough task for me, but I am confident I can defeat the so called Future of this business.

Now, to the biggest news since the birth of CWA. On Saturday Charles Anderson has announced that a brand split will take place next week. 'Im seriously excited about this. New stars will be made, new rivalries will be born and maybe we will even see the return of some of CWA favourite stars. I can hardly wait.

I wonder where I will end up, but which ever brand I do go to, I will do my best to make sure that it becomes the #1 show in CWA. But I have to be honest though, I do hope end up with Orlando. I hate the politics behind the scene and I'm pretty sure that with Orlando, I won't have to go through all that.

Anyway, thanks again for all your support guys and I'll talk to you soon...ciao!!!

Roberto

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

June 4th, 2010

Finally the draft is here. This is really exciting. The first few picks have been made and I'm ecstatic by the fact that I'm on High Voltage with Orlando. Disappointed I wasn't the first pick overall, but Im not surprised that Ms. Anderson decided to draft her boys first.

Orlando decided to go with Rich Stone as his 2nd pick and Im not surprised at all. Stone is a great wrestler, a CWA Original and the #1 Contender to my Title. Great choice.

And I read what The Future just wrote on their website and I must say that those guys are delusional. High Voltage definitely looks like the stronger brand so far. It's early sure, but the truth is, I am the very best this company has to offer and that's why I am the Champ. Rich Stone is second best and that's why he is fighting for the Championship at Hostile Takeover. Get your heads out of your asses guys and accept reality. High Voltage is the premier brand in CWA...plain and simple.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

June 4th, 2010

It's funny to me Daren, you keep calling me an old man, even tho I am only 25. The truth is, I am not even in my prime yet. The best is yet to come for The Cult of Personality.

As far the draft goes, I must admit that Megan made a wise choice in picking The Ultimate Pain. He is a former Champion and definitely one of the best wrestlers of all time.

I would have loved to see him on High Voltage, as we still have business with each other. Between all the beating we gave one another, somewhere we were able to earn each other's respect. But I still wanna find out who the absolute best is and our paths will cross again Pain...maybe it won't happen anytime soon, but one day it will, I guarantee you that.

...and I wonder who the third pick for High Voltage will be. With The Guardian Devil, Ralph McCoy, Steve Osborn, The Johnsons, Don de Vries, etc, etc, the choices for Orlando are still endless.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

June 4th, 2010

Wow, weird pick by Ms. Anderson. She used her fourth pick to get Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. Isn't he still injured? Unless she knows something the rest of us don't, I really think that is a waste of a pick.

Maybe he is all healed up and he is coming back, if that's the case, Adrenaline Rush just aquired a fabulous talent. I hope this is true and he is coming back, 'cause he has sorely been missed here in CWA.

Also, Orlando used his third pick to bring the X-Fly Champion to High Voltage. Great pick and a great addition to our new roster. I knew Orlando would pick Osborn, he was the obvious choice.

I'll try and take a guess and I think The Guardian Devil will be the next guy to join High Voltage.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

June 5th, 2010

Hey there guys, here I am again to talk about some more about the draft.

Yesterday I predicted that Orlando was going to draft the Guardian Devil with his 4th pick. I was wrong. Orlando shock the world by deciding to go with the charismatic Mr. Willis instead and I don't think anyone saw that one coming. The Guardian Devil is a Main Eventer, while Willis, as promising as he is, is still quite new. But I must say, I like Orlando's choice. This is going to put alot of pressure on Mr. Sports Entertainer to perform and to live up to the expectations now, but that could be a good thing. We could very well be seeing the birth of a future World Champion. Can't wait.

Megan then used her next pick to infact acquire the services of G.Devil and then with her 6th she drafted Nathan Hall. Nathan, for those who don't know, is the brother of Ryan. Ryan Hall used to be considered by many to be one of the best wrestler in the World not too long ago.

Orlando then used his next two picks to bring to High Voltage Mr. Showtime and CJ Franchise respectively. Both these guys are young and champions in the making. I love the direction Orlando is taking. High Voltage can now claim to be the home of the future's brightest new stars.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Re: www.robertorules.com

July 18/'10

Hi all, I'm back with another ranting. How's everyone doing? Well, I'm doing great. Together with Mr. Willis...Willis, we were able to get the big "W" at the last High Voltage. That was a big win after what they did to us two weeks before. I think the Submission Coalition is finding out that putting Roberto and Willis out is harder said than done.

Now, next week I'm facing Eddie Von Gunner and I'm not gonna take this guy lightly. Last week he defeated that big monster, El Luchador Grande, therefore it means this guy can fight. I'm gonna bring my A-Game, 'cause I could use some more momentum going into Redemption.

I also wanted to talk about Adrenaline Rush a little. It's so great to see both Pain and Arsen do their thing, as they are definitely two of the best wrestlers in the World today. I wonder who their partner is gonna be next week though...should be interesting.

Oh, I almost forgot...A Mouthful of Awesome is BACK!!!!! Wasn't that great guys? The Future finally got what they deserved and maybe next time they'll think twice before opening their big mouths.

Alright, I'm off now, but I'll be back soon to talk more about Redemption and that big "Chamber of Carnage" Steel Cage.

Ciao

Curtain Jerker

Status

llevaes tapones para los oídos y una taza de acero, por favor

Mis oídos aún siente dolor y pelotas

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

10/10/10

Hello Rainbow Nation, how is everyone doing?

Yes, I am still alive lol. I'm sorry for not updating you on my situation sooner, but things have been really hectic lately. I had the surgery and my recovery is going to be long and hard, but with that said, I will be back.

Anyway, enough with that soppy stuff. I actually wanna talk about one of the best PPV's I have ever seen...Meltdown.

What a show!!! From beginning to end, it had me on my feet.

I'm so glad my good friends Sonik and Deportista retained their titles against those no good extremists. AMOA are the best Tag Team in the world today...you heard me Future???

Kyle Crosby and my good friend Clint Shepard put it all on the line and even though my friend Clint lost, he is still an Icon in my book. That was a war they fought.

Rolando and Gonzales have really stepped up to the plate lately and I hope they continue to perform the way they have, because I think the best is yet to come.

Mr. Willis failed to take the gold home, but he didnt fail in kicking Rich Stone's ass. I am pretty sure Stone is feeling lucky today, that he still has his (or should I say, mine?) Title still in his possession.

...and last but not least, the Royal Rumble. WOW, was that exciting. What Nickolas Kennedy Arsen did was purely amazing. He came in at number 1 and for way over 1 hour, he kicked ass in there. Just a brilliant performance. Great stuff my friend.

I was also very impressed by that huge monster, The Mastodon. What a beast!!! Had all those guys not worked together to throw him out, the Mastodon would now be heading to 5 Star Attraction to fight for the World Title.

Oh, and I loved when Nero and Victor used their Kendo Sticks to lay everyone out. When it comes to hardcore, no one does it better than my good friend, Nero James.

The Ultimate Pain IS BACK BABY!!!!! Everyone knows that Pain and I are not the best of friends, but we do respect each other and personally I feel that there's no one better than him when he is at his best. Welcome back champ.

And finally I have to congratulate Mr. Showtime. He has done what 29 other guys couldn't do. He has earned his ticket to 5 Star Attraction and even though I don't like him, I do have to respect what he has done.

Overall, great stuff and I hope 5 Star Attraction will be just as good.

This is all for now, I'll talk to you all later...

Ciao!!!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

January 20th, 2011

Hey guys, I'm back again. Sorry for the late wishes, but Happy New Year to all of you.

First thing first...it's great to be back on High Voltage. I know, I'm not back as a wrestler yet, but I'm having fun on commentary with Doc and Jim.

Now, I wanted to talk about Five Star Attraction a bit. It wasn't as great as last year's show, but it was a lot of fun still. The Main Event was awesome, with all three of them going all out from bell to bell, but it was Showtime who stood tall in the end. Winning the World Title at 5SA is the top and truthfully, you can't go higher than that. Well deserved Mr. Showtime.

Also, we saw for the first time ever, The Ultimate Pain facing off against Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. Truthfully, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with the match. Both of them seemed to hold back and also there were a few botched spots. Oh well, next time it will be a match of the year candidate, I am pretty sure of it.

Oh, a couple of days ago I was asked about the CWA Slammies. Well, honestly I was shocked at a few of those choices...and Kyle Crosby going empty ended was truely embarrassing. Anyway, next week the TRO (top rope observer) Awards by Dane Neltzer will be coming out and Im pretty sure justice will be done.

Anyway, Im off now...see you all next week.

Ciao!!!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

January 23rd, 2011

Hi guys, here I am again...I decided to log in tonight, because it was brought to my attention by some of my fans that Daren Storm has taken shots at Dane Neltzer.

Dane Neltzer is the #1 wrestling journalist on the planet and he is the editor of the #1 wrestling magazine today, PWM (Pro Wrestling Magazine).

Now, everyone knows I love to shoot and let me say something to Daren here. I know why you are against Dane, because it is highly unlikely The Future is gonna get any TRO Awards this year. Unlike in CWA sometimes, Dane doesn't play favourites. Unlike in CWA, is not who you know that gets you an award (Megan, wink wink), but what you know.

Anyway, these are the TRO Awards handed out last year:

Wrestler of the Year: The Ultimate Pain
    Runner Up: Roberto

Tag Team of the Year: The Future
    Runner Up: Los Calavera

Match of the Year: Roberto vs Arsen @ 5SA
    Runner Up: Joey Nicholas vs Rich Stone @ Adrenaline Rush

Most Hated of the Year: Joey Nicholas
    Runner Up: The Ultimate Pain

Most Popular of the Year: Roberto
    Runner Up: Doc Adams

Feud of the Year: Roberto vs The Ultimate Pain
    Runner Up: Joey Nicholas vs Logan V

Woman of the Year: Alexis
    Runner Up: Alexa

Comeback of the Year: Roberto
    Runner Up: Kenneth LeBlanc

Most Improved of the Year: Logan V
    Runner Up: Rich Stone

Inspirational of the Year: Doc Adams
    Runner Up: Logan V

Rookie of the year: Don deVries
    Runner Up: Ralph McCoy

Editor Award: Charles Anderson

(The opinions here are not those of the CWA. CWA does not recognize these as official awards.)
    Last edited by Sawyer; 01-23-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Do you know me?

Status
      Country                    us=United States

When will the TRO awards get posted?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

January 23rd, 2011

Well, well, well, if it isn't Daren Storm with another rambling full of nonsense.

First of all, you complained about the fact that I won a few awards last year. Well, let's talk about them.

I was runner up for Wrestler of the Year. Didnt I deserve it??? I won two World titles and I basically Main Evented every show in 2009.

I won Feud of the Year with Pain. We fought for the World Title for 7 months and Main Evented 3 PPV's in a row. CWA gave us this award as well.

Won Match of the Year with Arsen. That match showcased two of the best performances (promos) in CWA history. The match itself was entertaining from beginning to end. We raised the bar that day.

Won Most Popular of the Year. I've been called by many to be the Ultimate babyface. CWA gave me this award as well.

I won Comeback of the Year...I won the World Title on my first day back to CWA. How can you beat that?

Every award there, I definitely deserved. And I see you are already complaining about the fact that I might receive some awards this year, but how can you? I was top dog 'till the day I got injured. From January to September I was, for the most part, World Champion. I am sorry I was/am one of the best wrestlers in this place...maybe I should be more like you and just try to be mediocre, so you won't complain then.

I hate to pat my own back, but in and out of the ring in CWA, I always do things at the highest level.

I don't know if I'm gonna win any awards this year, but I guarantee you, Dane Neltzer will be as fair as always.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information