Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: www.robertorules.com

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!

www.robertorules.com

Welcome to the new Official Website of Roberto Superstar! Here you will find all the Official News, latest information on the most beautiful superstar in Wrestling today. This is the only Official resource on Roberto.
    www.robertorules.com

Last edited by Sawyer; 06-03-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Re: robertorules.com

7/7/2009

Hi all and welcome to my new website. Im gonna try and log in as much as possible so I can keep you all updated on what's going on in my life.

Well, tonight is going to be a big night for me. In Chicago at the United Center we are going to pay tribute to Mario Ganzo. It's going to be wild. In the main event I am going to team up with Reverend Rudy, 2Fon Tastic and Dr. Jack Adams. Rudy and 2Fon are the only other two graduates of Mario Ganzo's famous school, and of course I invited my dear friend Jack Adams to be by our side, 'cause I know he is someone Mario Ganzo really enjoyed watching inside that ring. And we'll be taking on four great legends of this sport and I couldn't be more excited. Mammoth Mo, whom Ganzo had a heated feud during the 70's with...Beppe Enzo of course held the World Tag Titles with Mario and The Sentinels, a team whom they feuded with all over the country for those belts.

All the profits from the show will go to Mario Ganzo's family. Hope to see you all there tonight.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-07-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

7/8/2009

Hi everyone and I hope you are enjoying my new website. Well, yesterday I told you guys about the Tribute Show we were having for Super Mario Ganzo at the United Center in the Windy City. As a professional wrestler I can truly say that last night was one of the best days of my life. We all had a blast and the show was a huge success. The sold out crowd was amazing and all the wrestlers involved performed to the highest level. I was involved in the main event and it was an honor competiting against some of the biggest legends this sport has ever produced. Those guys may be old, but they are still tough as nails. My team came up short last night, but I feel like a winner anyway. It was great to see those legends recapture some of the glory they once had.

I wanna thank all those who made last night show possible, all the wrestlers who gave their all for free last night and all the fans who attended. I love you all.

I'm off now, but please send in your comments or whatever questions you got for me, I'll try to answer them all as best and as fast as I can.

Ciao!!!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 07-08-2009 at 01:56 PM.

King of New York

Status

Here I was thinking it was a spam folder but Interesting stuff you got in here.

Click As Well

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

7/12/2009

Adrenaline Rush is just a few days away and Im excited. I get to team up with Doc Adams, one of the best scientific wrestlers in wrestling today and Ralph McCoy, a guy with a real bright future here in CWA. Also, facing The Brotherhood, you always know its going to be a wild match and I cant wait for it.

Ok, now I actually logged in because I wanted to tell you guys that I might be changing my entrance music. I'm a person who loves change and I really think it's time for something different.

These are the ones I was thinking about using, but maybe you guys can suggest something else. If you think you've got the perfect entrance music for me, just write me and I'll take it into consideration. By Redemption I would like to have a new one in place.

...or maybe I should go with something completely different.

Anyway, enjoy these great tracks and I'll talk to you guys soon.

Ciao!!!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 07-12-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Hi everyone, I hope everything is well in cyber world.

This week CWA had a very successful Adrenaline Rush and one of the highest rated shows we've ever had.

All those who saw the match, know that my team came out victorious when I pinned Jay Walters with a little help from Ultimate Pain himself. He hit Walters with a huge chair shot and Im pretty sure he is still dizzy from it ha ha.

Their team-work wasnt all that great I guess, while Doc, Ralph and myself worked like a well-oiled machine. I can't wait to team up with those guys again.

In 2 weeks we got Redempion and imo it's going to be the best PPV yet. Doc Adams vs Jay Walter is one of the matches I am looking forward to the most, beside mine of course. He is going to make Jay Walters pay for what he did to him last month.

In my match, I will get a chance to get back the World Title in a triple threat against Ultimate Pain and Rich Stone. It's going to be tough, but I dont think they've got what it takes to beat me.

Now, on to other things. Last week I told you guys I was looking for a new theme entrance and your response was overwhelming. Alot of you guys think I should keep it the same, but most of you agree that a change is needed and have sent me clips of the songs you guys think I should use.

I am still in doubt, there are so many great songs I could use. Tomorrow I will post some of your choices. I will also answer some of your e-mails.

So, 'till tomorrow have a great Saturday and remember, Roberto loves you all.

Ciao Ciao
    Last edited by Sawyer; 07-25-2009 at 04:59 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

I am back guys and I am sorry for not updating my blog sooner. I've been training hard for my triple threat at Redemption and I haven't had that much time to do anything else. Tomorrow night I'll be flying to Moscow and I doubt I'll be on the internet while there.

Ok, now on to your emails...

Necro from Boston wrote: "Hey Roberto, I cant wait for Redemption, you're going to totally destroy those two bananas. In the last month, you've defeated both of them, they've got no chance. Good luck in Moscow."

Thanks Necro and I'll try not to let you down.

neXus from Toronto wrote: "Roberto I love you so much and I think your theme music is amazing. Please dont change it, but if you do can you use this song? It's my favourite.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmoHQ2DC3zo&feature=related

Thanks and I love you too neXus, and I really love Tenderness as well.

Nicky Talent from The Town of Trees wrote: "Hey Roberto how did it feel to beat Ultimate Pain again at Adrenaline Rush and I think this would be the perfect song for you. Ciao.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz5CmG28b_E&feature=related

Very nice remix, I really like it. As far as beating Pain, it felt great. Thats the third time I've beaten the current World Champion now.

PeaceSells from Northern Ireland wrote: "Roberto, I hope you destroy Ultimate Pain, he is so overated. You are by far the best wrestler in the world today and my all time favourite. Also, your back must hurt like hell, 'cause you've carried CWA since the beginning. Ciao Ciao I Love You.

My back is fine PS, thanks for your concern lol. I love you too and keep on supporting me, it's guys like you that give me the strenght to be the best. Ciao Ciao!!!

Tommy Platinum from Manchester wrote: "Hey Roberto I loved your performance at Adrenaline Rush and when I grow up I wanna be just like you. I think you're awesome and if you were to use this song as your entrance music, you would be perfect in my eyes. Cherrio.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDa03_EHdJU&feature=related

Hey Tommy, I am proud to be your role model and I promise you, I will never let you down. Nessun Dorma gives me goosebumps.

That's it for now, I will log back in after Redemption. Make sure to cheer for me and I hope to see you all in Moscow

Ciao my little Rainbows.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Roberto needs surgery and might miss a year

Los Angeles - Saturday August 1, 2009 - Roberto was flown back to the States right after he was attacked at Redemption by an unknown assailant. As soon as the plane landed, he was brought to the best hospital in LA. It looks like he has serious neck damage.

Surgery is on the horizon. But the questions are: Which procedure will he have? And how long will he be out?

As of right now, we do not know and as soon as we do, we will let you know.

Your thoughts and your prayers are appreciated. This is a real tough time for Roberto, but we know he will overcome this like a Champion he is.

Site Administrator
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-07-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

OFFICIAL!!!
    Roberto signs with...

Wrestling Society

Ratchet

Status

what a sad sad day for the wrestling world if this is indeed true

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

8/10/09

Hi everyone.

It seems the last few days have been chaotic to say the least. The news of Roberto switching sides have caused an uproar with CWA fans.

Well, I am happy to announce that Roberto is not going anywhere. The news of Roberto signing with WS is a result of this website being hacked. My e-mail account was also hacked. I was on vacation at my cottage up north, so I didnt even know this was happening. Roberto has a contract with CWA and he is happy with it. Also, the rumours of his injury being a work is false.

I would like to apologize to everyone out there and promise that this will never happen again.

Site Administrator

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Update on Roberto

CWA Superstar and former World Heavyweight Champion Roberto suffered a severe neck injury during the Redemption PPV, when he was assaulted in the back by a mystery assailant.

The Innovator of Style underwent surgery this afternoon and it was performed by Dr. James Andrews at Andrews Sports Medicine at the St. Vincent's Hospital in Birmingham, Ala.

Dr. Andrews has previously performed surgeries on CWA Superstars Logan V, Abdul Akbar Alsam, Vance Johnson, Frankie Enzo and many others.

Andrews also consulted on NFL quarterback Tom Brady after his third knee surgery and most recently worked with Brett Favre for his possible return to the NFL.

robertorules.com will attempt to have comments from both Dr. Andrews and Roberto himself, including a timeline for his return to the ring.

Site Administrator
    Last edited by Sawyer; 08-11-2009 at 06:26 PM.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

If Dr. Andrews past surgeries are anything to go by, it doesn't look good for Roberto. None of those guys have won/returned since they've left lol.

Let's hope Roberto kicks the trend.

Don't play the odds, play the man!

Dat ass....

Status

Haha, awesome stuff SoS.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

HIPSTER MOD

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    If Dr. Andrews past surgeries are anything to go by, it doesn't look good for Roberto. None of those guys have won/returned since they've left lol.

Let's hope Roberto kicks the trend.
    I believe they all died. That's why Roberto should be careful.

-------
    Stuff You Should Click On Or I'll Make Sure You Get Banned
    THE CHRONICLES OF RIDIC: The Hurricane | Simon Dean | Anonymous Raw GM | 3 Count
    Discuss: ROH | PWG | DGUSA | EVOLVE | CZW | CHIKARA | AAW | Puro | Other/Random
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Nicky was right.
    [09:52 PM] Dakstang: Yeah I would rather watch a same sex marriage than Pokemon

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Roberto, do yourself a favor and visit Dreamland BBQ while you're in Birmingham. Any wrestler worth his salt has been through there. Just ask good ol' JR. I recommend the ribs.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Roberto finally breaks his silence
    Sept.5/09

We finally caught up with Roberto (at the hospital) and for the first time since his unfortunate injury, he spoke about the cowardly assault at Redemption, the surgery and even WS.

The Beautiful Superstar has taken the time to reflect on the personal and professional impact caused by his injury. The first ever CWA World Heavyweight Champion offered some strong words toward the man he blames for his hard times.

“Whomever is responsible for this injury will be held accountable for his actions,” said Roberto. “We wrestle to compete and to see who is the best, not to injure and to end people's careers; I'm not here to take away people's way of living.”

Apparently, the Man Event doesn’t believe this injury will force out of the ring permanently and that he will get his revenge. But he did claim that the suffering he’ll endure during his tough road to recovery is second to the pain he will feel from not hearing the fans cheer his name at every show.

“I miss the fans and their energy. They are truely the reason why we all do this. We are entertainers as much as we are wrestlers, and the fact that now the CWA audience has to go on without seeing me, without my movie-star good looks gracing their eyes is really not fair to them.” said Roberto. “But I'll be back, you can count on that."

When asked about all the confusion that happened after the hacking of robertorules.com, and with people thinking he had signed with WS, Roberto reassured the CWA fans one more time.

"I am very flattered by all the attention it garnered. But again, I ain't going anywhere. WS is a great wrestling promotion, but CWA is my home. I also have alot of unfinished business with some of the people there."

Surgery is something always scary for professional athletes, but Roberto remains confident that he can get through this.

"Surgery went well fortunately, but the tough road begins now. It will be awhile before I can even concentrate on the gym as I need to rest and make sure my neck heals completely."

At this point, Dr. Andrews walked in to the room and we asked him to give us a better idea on the conditions of Roberto.

“As had been documented, Roberto injured a disk on his neck and we had to replace it.” Dr. Andrews reported, “the surgery was tough and long, but everything went well."

So when can our fans see Roberto back in a CWA ring? According to Dr. Andrews, “That has yet to be determined. The first four weeks after the surgery is all about healing; from there, it can take three to four extra months for the recovery. But Roberto is strong and still young and I'm confident the CWA fans will see him in the ring again sooner rather than later."

Roberto ended the interview by thanking all the fans for sending cards and wishing him good luck. He also sent a clear message to the current CWA World Champion."

"The fans have been great and without them, I dont know what I would have done. Their constant support in this difficult times have helped me tremendously. I will always be grateful to them." Roberto then continued "All the fans tell me that the need me to return so I can take care of Ultimate Pain and his goons. Well, I will return and I will take back whats rightfully mine, so Pain, your days as Champion are counted."

Site Administrator
    Last edited by Sawyer; 09-05-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

11/7/2009

Hello my little Rainbows, its been awhile since I last updated it this site. It's been a tough road for me these last few months and I've hardly had time to do anything else but work to try and get back inside the ring. The rehabilitation has been harder than I thought it would be and even tho alot of people said it would take at least a year before I could even consider returning to the ring, I'm hopefull that my return will happen way before that. I love to wrestle and nothing will keep me away from doing what I love to do.

Now, onto some sad news. Jack Granville has passed away today and my deep condolences go out to his family and to his friends that knew him and loved him. I still keep in contact with my fellow wrestlers in CWA and they are all in shock. He was a great young man and even tho I have never met him, I've been told that he was full of life and ready to turn his life around. We all go through difficult times in our lives and its sad Jack couldn't turn things around for himself fast enough.

God Bless You Prince.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

12/4/2009

How things change...

Hello everyone, alot has happened lately and I thought it would be a good idea to update all my little rainbows here in cyber world.

It was only 4 months ago that I was sidelined with a serious neck injury and yet today I stand here as the new CWA World Champion...for the second time.

Doctors told me that I would be out for at least a year, but never underestimate the size of someone's heart and courage. I worked hard and even tho I am not completely 100%, I can tell you all that I am doing good and by 5 Star Attraction I will be 100%.

I would like to thank everyone who wrote to me and congratulated me on my win and also all of those who gave me such a warm welcome at Adrenaline Rush. I can sincerely say I still have goose bumps. That was the greatest moment of my wrestling career.

But it doesnt seem like everyone is happy about my return. It seems a guy by the name of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is pretty pissed off about it ha ha. Oh well, I'll talk more about him another time.

A few weeks ago, CWA presented the Year-End Awards and I got not 1...not 2...but 3 awards. I was presented with the Best Performance of the year when I won my 1st World Title. I gave it all I had that day and I'm glad I was rewarded for it.

The 2nd award was the feud of the year. Me and Pain put CWA on the map with our feud and even tho we are not friends, I've grown to respect the man and I can honestly say, he made me a better wrestler. I am proud to share this award with him.

Last but not least, I was awarded the Most Popular Wrestler of the Year Award. This award means everything to me. This means that you guys appreciate everything I have done for you guys and for CWA and I couldn't be more grateful.

Anyway, it's late and I think Im gonna turn in.

Check back soon as I intend to update this site more often, now that I've returned.

Until next time, love you all...Ciao!!!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

12/6/2009

Alright, Friday night I told everyone that I would be addressing Arsen's comments another time, but it seems like the guy is really livid about me winning this Title, among other things, therefor I will do this now.

First of all, My return I had nothing to do with you Arsen. The truth is, I dont even know you. You're upset that CWA handed me a Title shot on my first day back, but simply enough, I was owed one. At Redemption I was taken out in the back before my Title match and wasn't able to compete, but that doesn't mean my guaranteed Title shot gets taken away from me. I dont think so, I worked very hard to be where I was and I'm out to take backs what is mine.

In Montana I went out there and I did just that. I took what was mine and it was a great moment...and sincerely Arsen, I don't give a damn if you congratulate me or not, I don't do what I do for you, I do it for me and for all my fans.

Honestly, I still dont know why me winning bothered you so much. Did I take your spot? I don't think I did, you still have your Title shot at 5 Star Attraction. But you see, when I was assaulted at Redemption, I actually lost MY spot...and to who? That's right man, I lost it to you. It's funny actually, you're pissed at me becuase you think I took your spot, and yet 4 months ago, you did that to me. Maybe you were the guy that took me out, so you could have my spot ha ha...how funny would it be it that were true uh?

But seriously Arsen, I've watched you here in CWA and I know you're a great talent. On the 16th, we are going to be partners and maybe we should concentrate on that instead. I know I'm not your favourite person today, but at Adrenaline Rush I will be your partner and you can count on me. I hope I can do the same. I hope you dont leave me hanging like you've said, because that would piss me off and you dont want that.

Anyway, I am out to do some shopping now, I love malls on Sundays

'till next time, take care...

Thread Information