Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Judgment Day: Randy Orton vs Batista - WWE Championship

Tommy Got Hacked

WWE Judgment Day: Randy Orton vs Batista - WWE Championship

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.
    Last edited by Tommy Got Hacked; 04-30-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Ratchet

Status

Re: WWE Judgment Day: Randy Orton vs Batista - WWE Championship

Hopefully this matchup will be better than their previous encounter at Armageddon

#Boots2Asses

Status

i think it's safe to say orton's going to win imo but never the less gonna be an epic match,maybe orton punts him after the match? then shane goes in to wwe championship picture or is that too strong?

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Cyber bullying just made me 12 bucks. Sweet.

#pipebombshell

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Paid Laid Made View Post
    Hopefully this matchup will be better than their previous encounter at Armageddon
    I don't even remember that match. Oh dear.

People's Champion

Status

Orton should definitely win. Orton needs a pretty decent reign here, and going over Batista cleanly would be a great way to start. Somehow, I think Triple H will return here and end up getting Batista DQ'd as he'll go after Orton. Batista gets pissed and it leads into Trips/Batista. Then, Orton will do his own thing, maybe even have an actual feud with MVP.

Oh My Goddess

Status

This should be the beginning of a long dominant reign by Orton, culminating in an eventual match up against Cena.

Orton should go over Batista, maybe after interference from HHH (hopefully not, I want a long vacation from him).

The Devil You Know

Status

I hope Orton goes over as I'm sure he will. I'm not really a fan of Orton but sure beats Batista as champion. I really dislike Batista. Yeah, hopefully this is better than their match at Armageddon which was pretty decent. I hope there isn't a DQ, I really don't like DQ finishes or anything like that. I like just pinfall or submission finishes or time limit draws. Triple H will probably play some part in the match, sadly. Hoping he would just go away for awhile...

#pipebombshell

Status

I find it amusing that both Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon sold the Punt for less time than Batista. I know that when it happened they went on about how Batista opted to have his surgery then, but since he's been back they've not mentioned his surgery at all and kept up the pretense that he was out for 3-4 months with a concussion, yet Vince, Shane and CM Punk all came back in under a month (or there abouts) and Triple H will likely do the same. Poor Batista.

Oh My Goddess

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    I find it amusing that both Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon sold the Punt for less time than Batista. I know that when it happened they went on about how Batista opted to have his surgery then, but since he's been back they've not mentioned his surgery at all and kept up the pretense that he was out for 3-4 months with a concussion, yet Vince, Shane and CM Punk all came back in under a month (or there abouts) and Triple H will likely do the same. Poor Batista.
    Yeah I was actually expecting HHH on Raw the day after he got punted so he could Pedigree everybody in Legacy and regain the WWE title. Very surprised he didn't show up. Oh well, at least theres next week.

21-1

Status

Not 100% sure but i think HHH is taking some time off. So i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up at Judgment day or any time on Raw leading up to Judgment day.

#pipebombshell

Status

We can only hope Chuckz.

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

With rumors about Batista turning heel, a double turn here would be massive. Orton already was getting RKO chants a few months ago after the Rumble. They've died down a bit after Triple H and Shane McMahon raped his character, but I think fans are ready to accept him as a face if WWE wanted to turn him.

The smartest way to pull off a double turn would be to have Vicki Guerrero help Batista and cost Orton the match. Have Orton show some disobedience to Vicki Guerrero as GM leading up to Judgment Day, nothing too huge, just to establish the fact that as champion he does what he wants when he wants. Have Orton pin Batista clean in a mixed Tag Team match the week before Judgment Day to establish that Orton CAN beat Batista.

At Judgment Day a stipulation is added that any WRESTLER who interferes on behalf of any of Orton or Batista will be fired. This keeps Legacy/Shane McMahon out of the match.

Orton/Batista would close the show. The ref would take a bump. Orton would get control and be about to punt Batista in the head. Vicki Guerrero runs down and hits Orton with the belt in the back of the head. Orton gets up rather quickly because it's Vicki Guerrero after all she isn't very strong....this gives Batista a chance to recover. Batista and Vicki Guerrero beat down Orton. Vicki wakes up the ref. 1, 2, 3. Batista is the new champion. (Vicki Guerrero isn't fired as she isn't a wrestler.)

Batista could explain his actions saying that when Orton pinned him on RAW before Judgment Day Batista realized that even know Orton winning just that one time does not mean that he is better, he needed an insurance policy. That is why he made a deal with Vicki Guerrero to help him win the match. Vicki explains the reason she helped Batista was because Orton was obviously not going to be an obdient champion. She needed an obidient champion to follow her vision for RAW. Etc.

Vicki Guerrero and Batista screw with Orton for a month or so putting him in impossible matches. Orton VS Batista championship rematch clause at GAB ends with Vince McMahon running in and costing Orton the match. He claims it's Karma for Orton kicking him in the head. He says Vicki Guerrero will stay as GM and Orton's life will be a living hell. Orton will never ever get another shot at the belt again.

Linda McMahon will return saying although she hates Randy Orton for trying to destroy her family, as the CEO she has to do what is best for RAW as a brand. The best thing for RAW as a brand is stripping Vicki Guerrero of her title as GM as she is abusing her power and hurting the profitability of the product. She also says that despite getting his rematch clause already, Randy Orton deserves a CLEAN shot at getting his belt back. That is why Orton and Batista will have their final encounter at SummerSlam, and so that nobody can run in it will be a Hell In A Cell.

There you go folks.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Sounds really good but you did not mention Legacy in this storyline.
    Also, I'm getting sick of so much title changes, and many people are.

Tommy Got Hacked

kiss the ring

Status

Especially when Orton bombed like no one's business the first time around....

RISE ABOVE HAT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    Explain how it would be logical to turn a guy face in a PG Rated company when for the last few months he's been attacking people's wives and punting people in the skull?
    That is a very valid point. But it also begs the question, why would Stephanie care about Orton kicking Vince in the head if just a few years ago Vince forced Stephanie to fight him in an I quit match? Why is Triple H defending Vince when in 2006 him and HBK as DX feuded with Vince culminating in them fighting in a Hell In A Cell.

WWE has never been concerned with the consistency of their events. The fact is, Orton despite being a heel feuding with Triple H was getting cheers at certain points. I think the fans would be ready to accept a face turn. The most full proof way to turn him would be to align Vicki Guerrero with whoever he is turning against (in this case a double turn with Batista.). The reason being, Vicki Guerrero is the most hated character in WWE at this point.

Tommy Got Hacked

#pipebombshell

Status

Also, why the hell would you strip Vickie of her GM duties when, as you rightly said, she is one of the most hated heels in the company at the minute?

Evil Admin.

Status

Another PPV, another pointless Batista title match. Batista has been booked as the ultimate choker on Pay Per View. Does anyone really want Big Dave to win the belt? As over as he was in 2005, Batista shouldn't have had so many PPV title matches since then. Raw could have taken a chance and given us a fresh new title match with something like Orton vs MVP or even Kofi Kingston. ANYTHING to stir shit up and create some new challengers for PPV. The likes of Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels didn't start out as being a favorite in title matches. They were given an underdog's chance at Survivor Series 1992, Wrestlemania 11 and In Your House: Cold Day in Hell. For once, I'd love to see the WWE do something unpredictable in a title match.

With Orton just winning the belt, there's no way he's losing it so quickly.

Tommy Got Hacked

Huh Re: WWE Judgment Day: Randy Orton vs Batista - WWE Championship

Thread Information