Thread: Adrenaline Rush - March 25th 2009 - Live from Burbank, California

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - March 25th 2009 - Live from Burbank, California

The last stop before In Exile see’s Clique Wrestling Alliance Roll Into Burbank, California.

Harvey Buckworth: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another exciting edition of CWA Adrenaline Rush, Live, from Burbank, California! Tonight’s main event is one of the biggest in CWA’s history. It will feature CWA Lightweight Champion Joey Nicholas taking on the revived Rich Stone. Both men are looking to prove themselves as the best and tonight will go a long way in deciding that fact. But before that even comes into our thoughts, we have several matches to get to starting right now.

The camera quickly pans from the announcers to Lindsay Monahan inside the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, Steel.

Steel made his CWA debut last week in a losing effort against Hawk Bonsen. Steel will be looking to set things right this week.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, he is making his CWA debut, this is Dmac.

Another newcomer to CWA but this one brings a strong reputation with him. Dmac has several years experience in wrestling and he is looking to put it to good use here in CWA.

Whip into the ropes and Dmac catches Steel with a Facebuster using his knee. Dmac might be setting up for a DDT...no he's just gonna wrench on that front face lock some more. Ok, now he's had enough. Dmac smacks Steel flush in the face with a European uppercut. Dmac winds up Steel’s arm in an arm wringer a few times before tossing him to the mat with it. Dmac connects with a running forearm smash on Steel. Dmac rips into Steel’s chest with a crisp chop. Drop toehold by Steel. Steel locks in a Boston crab on Dmac and leans back for a bit more pressure. Steel relinquishes the hold when he feels he's put the crowd to sleep...I mean done some damage. Ear ringer by Dmac on Steel. Not the best sportsmanship, but it'll do. Drop toehold by Dmac into a half Boston crab on Steel. He continues to work that leg over. Steel eventually makes it to the ropes.

Punch, caught by Steel. He twists Dmac’s arm around for a hammerlock. A couple elbows from Dmac, later, and the hold is released. Dmac comes up from behind Steel and scores a Russian leg sweep. Dmac locks Steel in a side headlock. Steel bounces him off the ropes to break and then misses with a clothesline. Dmac with The D-Mark on Steel. Dmac covers Steel and hooks the tights for a 1,2, and 3!

Lindsay Monahan: And your winner, in 5 minutes 47 seconds, is Dmac.

Dmac climbs the turnbuckles in celebration as he lives up to his own hype on his CWA debut.

We go backstage where Michelle Kelly is standing by with a mic in hand. On either side of her are the duo known as the Future.

Michelle Kelly: I am backstage with the duo who are looking to prove themselves and become the first ever CWA Tag Team Champions. Unfortunately for them, all they are missing is someone to face to become champions.

Daren Storm: They should just give us the titles already, like you said there is no-one for us to face.

Michelle: Ok, firstly, don’t interrupt me when I’m giving you a nice introduction. Secondly, why would CWA Management give you two anything? You haven’t even had a match yet in CWA. Thirdly, Where is Alexis?

Axl Storm: I think it must be that time of month for a certain interviewer.

Michelle: Answer the damn questions, I’m getting sick of being treated like crap by the wrestlers around here. Only Roberto treats me with any sort of respect.

Daren: We don’t treat you like crap.

Michelle: Yes, you do. And you still didn’t answer my question.

Daren: She’s in a meeting.

Michelle: Is this about the Playboy thing?

Daren: She made that issue very clear, I would not advise asking her about that.

Michelle: I’m not asking her, I’m asking you.

Axl: She already said no, what more is there to say?

Michelle: Seeing as it’s the only interesting thing involving you two, I decided to run with it.

Axl: That was just mean.

Michelle: Not my fault.

Axl: Just ask some normal questions for a change alright?

Michelle: Fine. Let’s see, we’ve still got a few minutes so ummm, ohh, ToXic Rain, what do you think about her?

Axl: She’s ok I guess, not someone I’d normally be interested in but I probably wouldn’t say no to her.

Michelle: I meant wrestling wise.

Axl: Ohh, yeah, she’s not bad.

Daren: Not bad? She’s awful. Women shouldn’t be involved in wrestling, end of story.

Michelle (Not looking too impressed): Excuse me?

Axl puts his head in his hands and looks away.

Daren: Women should stay in the kitchen.

Axl: I want to make it clear that he does not speak for the both of us.

Alexis walks up behind Daren but he doesn’t notice her.

Daren: Or the bedroom. They should not be getting involved in a man’s sport like wrestling.

Axl: Emm, dude?

Daren still doesn’t notice Alexis and Michelle sure as hell isn’t going to stop him putting his foot in his mouth.

Daren: Wait, let me finish. I’m not sexist, but it’s a well known fact that women cant wrestle.

Alexis: *Coughs*

Axl: Bye.

Axl quickly leaves the interview set as Daren turns to face a very mad Alexis.

Alexis: Anything else to add or should I just kill you now?

Daren: You wont kill me on live TV…. I hope.

Michelle: John, cut the feed. Thank you. Ok, we’re off the air.

Daren: Gee thanks.

Alexis: You know what, you’re not worth killing right now as I still need you.

Daren & Michelle at the same time: You do?

Alexis: I’ve taken care of our little problem.

Michelle: What did you do?

Alexis: We’ll find out later tonight.

Michelle: Oh, Alexis, Daren told me to ask you about Playboy.

Daren: You bitch! I didn’t! I swear!

Michelle: He did. Bye.

Daren: I didn’t!

Michelle walks off with a smile on her face as Alexis stares down Daren before John the cameraman finally cuts the feed.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, they are collectively known as Hardcore Hell, they are Devon Jones and Tony Burlom.

The still winless team make their way to the ring looking as if they have already lost.

Lindsay Monahan: And there opponents, they are Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain.

The complete opposite of their opponents tonight, Bonsen and Rain are undefeated but this is their first time teaming together.

Burlom grabs Bonsen by the throat with both hands and lifts him up into the air before dropping him to the canvas. Burlom attempts a suplex, reversed by Bonsen, who grabs a leg and turns it into a fisherman. 1,2, kick-out. Bonsen cinches in a bear hug on Burlom. Burlom escapes with an elbow to the face. Burlom follows up a vicious whip to the buckle with an equally vicious clothesline. Bonsen slumps and Burlom steps down on him with a boot choke.

Burlom appears to have Bonsen hooked for a DDT...but decides to fall forward. Reverse DDT, and a beauty. Bonsen desperately tries for a tag but Burlom grabs him to stop him. They exchange a series of punches and Bonsen wins the exchange as well as the tag to ToXic Rain. Burlom desperately tries for a tag but this time Rain grabs him to stop him. They exchange a series of punches and Rain wins the battle. Reverse Neckbreaker by Rain on Burlom. Punch, caught by Rain. She twists Bonsen’s arm around a few times in an arm wringer before taking him down with an arm bar. Rain is really wrenching on that arm and Burlom decides to call it quits before it breaks off.

Lindsay Monahan: And the winners, in 8 minutes 12 seconds, are the teaming of Hawk Bonsen and ToXic Rain.

Bonsen and Rain hug it out after the match as they continue their winning streak and look towards the vacant CWA Tag Team Championships.

Next we are shown a video package of the former CWA Lightweight Champion who has recently departed CWA due to his licence being revoked. Dr. Jack Adams at his best is shown as a tribute to the man who’s career was on the up when it appears to have crashed to a halt. We see Adams debut in CWA and the following winning streak which led to Adams capturing the CWA Lightweight Championship at Uprising. We finish the video with Adams being embraced by the fans that he fought hard to win over. CWA hopes to see Dr. Jack Adams make a return to CWA in the future.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit and is the first Pick your Poison match of the evening. Introducing first, the current CWA Heavyweight Champion, the world famous, Roberto!

Roberto makes his usual spectacular entrance with Precious following not far behind. Roberto basks in his popularity as he high fives each and every single fan on his way to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: And to introduce his opponent. He is the man who will challenge Roberto for the CWA Heavyweight Championship at In Exile, he represents the Brotherhood, he is Ultimate Pain!

Suddenly, the arena is flood into darkness and floodlights zoom around the crowd. Supernaut by Black Sabbath plays out, and the crowd erupts in a chorus of boos, with the occasional cheer thrown in. The crowd knows who is set to come out from behind the curtain, and at present, he's not a very popular man. Finally, Ultimate Pain strolls out arrogantly, mic in hand. Pain seems to love the crowd reaction and takes a minute to look around the arena, with a smug look on his face, as he soaks in the atmosphere. Eventually he raises the mic to his mouth.

Ultimate Pain: Alright, alright. Time to quieten down...

Pain waits for the crowd to silence itself, but this has just led to another series of boos!

Ultimate Pain: I said shut it!

This just irritates the crowd making them louder.

Ultimate Pain: Well if you don't want to hear what I've got to say...it's your loss.

Finally the crowd falls silent.

Ultimate Pain: Much better. Anyways, as I was saying, I have an opponent to pick tonight for my good pal Roberto. Now, I'm not going to lie, I've had to think long and hard about this match. I've been busy all week wondering who I should put in against him...Ah who am I kidding? I had his opponent picked out from the moment I was told I had this opportunity.

The crowd are waiting patiently to hear who their hero Roberto is going to have to face.

Ultimate Pain: The 'Hood and I were sitting around our locker room, playing some games when I got a call from Charlie himself, telling me I could pick anyone I wanted to face Roberto this week. And you want to know what I thought to myself...? I thought, who better than my friend, an undefeated, crowd favourite, comical genius, Bro-hood leading, kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin', son of a gun...

Crowd pops like crazy, expecting Ric Flair???

Ultimate Pain: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I got caught up there, what I meant to say is who better, than my boy, Sir. William G. Devlin III Esq.? That's right, everyone please welcome, the first man in CWA to defeat Roberto, The Guardian Devil!

Crowd pops but Guardian Devil is nowhere to be seen. Pain looks a little embarrassed and repeats his introduction. Several second pass before Top Dog comes out. Top Dog goes over to Pain and tells him something that we don’t hear. Pain doesn’t look happy as Top Dog then makes his way to the ring.

Roberto locks a double arm bar submission in on Top Dog, but Top Dog escapes. Top Dog grabs Roberto and sends him flying with a head-and-arm suplex. Top Dog then hits Roberto with a suplex...nope, countered into a suplex of his own...nope he's decided to hook a leg for a fisherman suplex...nope it's a fisherman buster.

Top Dog again attempts a suplex, blocked, blocked again, shot to Roberto’s ribs and he got him up. Front layout suplex! Top Dog sneaks up behind Roberto and hits a pump handle slam. Top Dog goes up top and drives Roberto down into the ground with a flying bulldog.

Top Dog twists Roberto’s arm for an arm wringer takedown. Roberto scoops Top Dog off his feet and delivers a backbreaker, holding on for maximum effect. Hip toss blocked by Top Dog and countered with one of his own, sending Roberto to the ground. Top Dog grabs Roberto and drops him with a vicious backbreaker. Off the ropes and caught! Roberto hits Top Dog with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Roberto nails Top Dog with a running forearm smash. Top Dog is reeling. Big belly-to-belly suplex to take the air out of him.

Vicious European uppercut by Roberto. Facebuster by Roberto and he continues to use the knee, driving it into Top Dog’s face on the canvas. Roberto hooks up Top Dog and lands a fisherman suplex. Not a good bridge though and he can't keep him down.

Top Dog gets whipped chest-first into the buckle by Roberto. Roberto follows in with a clothesline, then smashes Top Dog’s head into the top turnbuckle a few times. An Irish whip sends Top Dog into the ropes. He's met on the way back with a backdrop from Roberto. Whip into the ropes by Roberto...no, reversed by Top Dog. Top Dog catches Roberto with a ring-shaking spine buster. Top Dog attempts a suplex, blocked, shot to Top Dog’s ribs and Roberto got him up. Front layout suplex! Kick by Top Dog, reversed to an enzigouri by Roberto. Roberto covers and hooks the tights for a 1,2, and 3!

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of the match, in 19 minutes 31 seconds, is the CWA Heavyweight Champion, Roberto!

Roberto celebrates his victory in the ring before locking eyes with his next opponent, Ultimate Pain, who never took his eyes off the match. Ultimate Pain appears to be getting some last minute scouting in.

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is the second and final Pick your Poison match of the evening, introducing first, the number one contender for the CWA Heavyweight Championship, Ultimate Pain.

Pain finally breaks the stare and casually makes his way to the ring for his match up.

Roberto seems to have made his decision about who's going to be representing him here tonight and by the looks of it, he seems very satisfied by whom he has picked. Roberto grabs a mic.

Roberto: I guess it's time for me to tell you all whom I have picked to face Ultimate Pain here tonight. I've thought about this long and hard and I have finally made my decision. The man I have picked is actually not a friend of mine, but inside that ring he knows his stuff. I know this because I have faced this man in the past and every time he has brought it. I've also decided to pick this man because he has a mean streak like no others and his desire to win is endless. Tonight, Ultimate Pain's opponent will be.....Mr. Shaun Quinn!

The crowd is shocked, it seems like no one in the arena would have guessed this. Ultimate Pain is livid and tries to get a hold of Roberto but the champion dodges it and slides out of the ring as Shaun Quinn hesitantly makes his entrance.

Quinn and Pain stare at each other not quite sure what to do. Pain appears to tell Quinn to lay down for him. Quinn doesn’t seem happy with it but does so anyway. Pain covers Quinn and picks up the three count. Roberto’s plan didn’t work.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 24 seconds, is Ultima…

Lindsay Monahan gets cut off by CWA Owner Charles Anderson as he appears on the big screen.

Charles Anderson: You two didn’t really think you were going to cheat these fans like that did you?

Pain and Quinn nod their heads as if saying they just did.

Charles Anderson: Well, forget about that, referee, restart the match and this time, it’s a number one contender match with the winner going to In Exile to face Roberto for the CWA heavyweight Championship.

The fans cheer approvingly as they know Quinn wont pass up this opportunity.

Knee to the gut, and Quinn nails Pain with a double underhook backbreaker. Quinn hits Pain with a spinning head scissors takedown. Quinn then extends a handshake to Pain, who accepts. See if we could all just resolve our differences non-violently...wait, Quinn attempted a short-arm clothesline. It's ducked and reversed to a go-behind, German suplex. Monkey flip by Pain sends Quinn 3/4 of the way across the ring. Nice air.

Off the ropes, Quinn catches Pain on the rebound with a Samoan drop. Quinn drops Pain right on the top of his head with a DDT. Quinn scoops Pain off his feet and delivers a backbreaker, holding on for maximum effect. Pain goes to Quinn’s eyes. Good sound strategy. You can't hit what you can't see. Pain launches off the top with a flying elbow drop reminiscent of Randy Savage. Quinn may be dead. Pain plants Quinn with a face slam. Pain locks a double arm bar submission in on Quinn, but Quinn escapes. Pain knocks Quinn out of the ring. Pain sends his opponent viciously into the ring steps and moves out of danger of being counted out. The ref counts to 10 and Shaun Quinn has been counted out, and that's the match. The winner by count out is The Ultimate Pain.

Lindsay Monahan: And the winner, in 13 minutes 44 seconds, is Ultimate Pain!

Pain stands tall in the ring and looks down on his team mate. Pain unexpectedly didn’t help Quinn up but instead stepped over him as he left the ring. Pain, seemingly, isn’t happy that Quinn gave him such a hard match this close to In Exile.

Jim Taylor: What a match that turned out to be.

Harvey Buckworth: Interestingly enough, Roberto seems to have driven a wedge between the members of the Brotherhood if Ultimate Pain’s actions are anything to go by.

Jim Taylor: Couldn’t agree more, but now, we’ve got a Pay Per View event to shamelessly plug!

Harvey Buckworth: Indeed we do, following that last match we now know that the Main Event for the CWA Heavyweight Championship will be Roberto defending against Ultimate Pain.

Jim Taylor: If that wasn’t big enough for you, it’ll also be inside a steel cage! Roberto requested it, Anderson approved it. Personally speaking, I wouldn’t want to be locked inside anything with Roberto around.

Harvey Buckworth: Also the CWA Lightweight Championship will be on the line as “The Real Deal” Joey Nicholas takes on an unknown entity in Shadow Equinox.

Jim Taylor: I’m not really sure what to say about this match as we have no idea what Equinox is capable of. I’m betting Nicholas isn’t too sure either. It’s going to be interesting to say the least.

Harvey Buckworth: Aswell as that we have a big match with big implications on the future of the CWA Heavyweight Championship picture. Impressive newcomer Dmac has gained a spot on merit, while Rich Stone has battled his way to this opportunity.

Jim Taylor: A somewhat surprising addition to the Pay Per View as its not a number one contenders match, but I’ll tell you this much, whoever wins, will almost be guaranteed a future title match. Especially if each man continues to perform at the levels they can.

Harvey Buckworth: And in a match just confirmed, the vacant CWA Tag Team Championships will be on the line in a gauntlet match. While we don’t know how many teams are in the match we do know that The Future, Hardcore Hell and Hawk Bonsen/ToXic Rain are three of them.

Jim Taylor: This is the chance the Future have been asking and waiting for since they came to CWA. I sensed earlier tonight that they were beginning to lose patience but now, they have a chance to either put up, or shut up.

Harvey Buckworth: We hope you’ll join us in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on April 8th for In Exile.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a sixty minute time limit. Introducing first, he is known as “The Future” Rich Stone.

Stone casually makes his way to the ring knowing that this is a big chance for him to prove himself against one of the best in CWA.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, he is the current CWA Lightweight Champion, he is “The Real Deal” Joey Nicholas.

The Lightweight Champion makes his way to the ring a little nervous as he may be regretting his decision to give out open challenges to everyone and anyone. Stone has the strength and weight advantage which could go a long way in such an evenly matched contest.

Standing Franken Steiner by Nicholas drops Stone down on his head. Vicious European uppercut by Nicholas on Stone. Nicholas sweeps Stone’s legs right out from under him. Off the ropes and caught! Stone hits Nicholas with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Wicked snap suplex by Stone on Nicholas just about takes the paint off the canvas. Stone hooks in a camel clutch on Nicholas. After a few minutes, even Stone grows bored and releases it. Irish whip into the ropes by Stone. He catches Nicholas coming back around with a sleeper. Nicholas reverses to a belly-to-back suplex to break.

Punch, caught by Nicholas. He twists Stone’s arm around for an arm wringer. A couple elbows from Stone and the hold is released. Drop toehold by Stone. Stone locks in a Boston crab on Nicholas and leans back for a bit more pressure. Stone relinquishes the hold when he feels he's put the crowd to sleep...I mean done some damage. DDT lays out Nicholas. Stone bounces off the near rope and hits a big splash.

Roundhouse kick by Stone to the face of Nicholas. Stone sets Nicholas up on the top buckle and climbs up to the 2nd himself for an overhead belly-to-belly superplex. Stone bounds up to the top and catches Nicholas up there. Belly-to-belly superplex! Nicholas catches a kick, spins Stone around and hits a knee breaker...wait he decides to hold on for a knee lock submission. Stone eventually makes the ropes. Nicholas clobbers Stone with a bionic elbow to the head. The American Dream lives on.

Off the ropes and Nicholas is caught by Stone. Spinning belly-to-belly, ala vintage Scott Steiner. Punch by Stone, caught by Nicholas. Single-arm DDT! Irish whip into the ropes by Nicholas. He catches Stone coming back around with a sleeper. Stone reverses to a belly-to-back suplex to break. Stone grabs Nicholas and drops him with a vicious backbreaker. Off the ropes and caught! Stone hits Nicholas with a wrenching overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Pin-point precision on that dropkick to Nicholas’ knee by Stone. Someone give Stone a medal. Stone stares down Nicholas. Nicholas claps his hands to Stone's ears. That's not nice.

Nicholas hits a series of quick alternating arm drags and Japanese arm drags on Stone. Stone bounces off the ropes and is caught with a big back body drop on the way back. Stiff kick from Nicholas on Stone. Whip into the ropes and Nicholas catches Stone with a Facebuster using his knee. Drop toehold by Nicholas. Nicholas locks Stone into a bow-and-arrow dragon sleeper. Doesn't look like he'll get a submission, so Nicholas lets go.

Nicholas rips into Stone’s chest with a crisp chop. Rolling cross-arm breaker by Nicholas on Stone. Rolled a bit too much actually and their momentum took them into the ropes. Kick to the stomach, and Stone hits Nicholas with a double underhook backbreaker. Stone comes up behind Nicholas and slaps his hands to Nicholas' ears for a sadistic revenge blow. Scoop and a slam by Stone on Nicholas. Stone cinches in a Boston crab on Nicholas. After approximately 45 seconds, Stone gets bored and releases the hold. Stone ducks the punch and sends Nicholas flying with a wicked overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Irish whip into the ropes by Stone. He catches Nicholas coming back around with a sleeper. Nicholas breaks it with an uppercut between the legs. Go-behind by Nicholas and he hits Stone with a Russian leg sweep. Russia must be proud to be the only country with a famous leg sweep.

Nicholas whips Stone into the ropes and up into the air with a backdrop. Nice elevation! Off the ropes, Nicholas catches Stone on the rebound with a Samoan drop. Kick to the stomach, and Nicholas hits Stone with a double underhook power bomb. Hip toss blocked by Stone and countered with one of his own, sending Nicholas to the ground. Stone grabs Nicholas and drops him with a vicious backbreaker. Stone hits a Northern Lights suplex on Nicholas. 1,2, and 3. Nicholas falls to exhaustion more than anything.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 51 minutes 12 seconds, is Rich Stone.

Rich Stone raises his arms in victory after a long hard fought match between two of the best in CWA. Stone is clearly exhausted as is Nicholas following their near hour long fight. As a result Stone drops out of the ring and heads backstage to continue his celebrations as Nicholas remains in the ring. Nicholas picks up his CWA Lightweight Championship and rises it above his head. Despite the loss he is still the champion and that’s all that he cares about. He soon has something else to care about when the lights in the arena are cut. A purple tint comes over the arena as Nicholas is wondering just what the hell is happening. Nicholas eventually spots a figure at the top of the entrance ramp. The man who was last week introduced as Demon Deeds.

Demon Deeds: Enjoy your title while you can Mr. Nicholas. The darkness is rising and evil has found a home. Evil, is coming to CWA and you are the welcoming committee.

Nicholas looks on in confusion as smoke starts to creep out from under the ring. Nicholas takes a couple of steps backwards as the smoke continues to climb. Unknown to Nicholas the cameraman has spotted something in the ring. A sharp object has pierced the ring behind Nicholas and is cutting its way up. Nicholas remains distracted by Deeds as a figure slowly climbs out of the tear in the ring. Black liquid oozes from its mouth as Nicholas senses something isn’t right and turns around. Nicholas comes face to face with Shadow Equinox. After a tense stare down Nicholas is blinded by a black mist that is sprayed from the mouth of Equinox. Nicholas falls backwards holding his eyes as Equinox returns to where he came from and crawls back into the tear in the ring. The medics quickly come to Nicholas aid and try to clear out his eyes as we go off the air.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

IT'S COMING HOME

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Adrenaline Rush - March 25th 2009 - Live from Burbank, California

I kinda gathered that I'd win but for future reference, I prefer to win with the Revolutionizer, the D-Mark is kind of like Batista's spear to the Batista bomb or Shawn Michael's elbow to the Sweet chin music.

Very nice show all around though.

God

Status

I try not to have people win in the same fashion every time but noted.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Awesome show. I loved the Pick your Poison matches and 'Hood vs 'Hood was a nice touch. The Future and Michelle interaction made me lol.

Adams appreciates the tribute package.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Nice show man.

What happened to GDevil, is he done?

God

Status

For the time being. He has a lot on at the moment so i havent been booking him until i hear otherwise.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

Nice show, finally a win over someone who r/p'ed as well. Great job PLM hope one day we can face off again

God

Status

You have no idea how hard it was to pick a winner. Both promos were great but i didnt want to leave it as a draw.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

yeah I figured It would be hard, I thought that I could have done more in it but the well was running dry, PLM gave me a bit of a scare there with his promo

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

It was a good bout between Stone/Nicholas
    Great job sonic you derserved the win
    Overall great show and In Exile looks amazing as well

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Yeah, I read them both. I wouldn't have wanted to decide that one. The match was written well, too. I think that's the longest match in CWA history.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Ya that was a great fight.

The "Pick your Poison" matches were a great idea, enjoyed them both.

Hey Brain, when are you coming back?

Broadcast Journalist

Status

I'm not sure when I'll start promo'ing again. My schedule right now is just too crazy to commit to deadlines. I'm hoping sooner rather than later.

IT'S COMING HOME

Status

I just posted my promo from this week for if anyone wants to take a look.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    I'm not sure when I'll start promo'ing again. My schedule right now is just too crazy to commit to deadlines. I'm hoping sooner rather than later.
    Hopefully soon, the LHW division is running very thin without ya

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I just posted my promo from this week for if anyone wants to take a look.
    That was an awesome promo Dmac, I really enjoyed it.

Hey Darren, are you gonna post the top 5 with the new points system this week?

IT'S COMING HOME

Status

Thank you, I think I'll actually need to top that for the PPV, you have all seen who I have.

God

Status

I will be posting a top five probably laer today but it wont be under the new points system. That comes into effect for the PPV.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Danger Zone

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Thank you, I think I'll actually need to top that for the PPV, you have all seen who I have.
    Appreciate the compliment, dont over hype me, it was just some BS scene setting and then whatever came to my mind I thought your promo was way better than mine

IT'S COMING HOME

Status

Well I'm not saying that mine was better than yours but mine was in my mind definitely under rated by the graders.

Thread Information